Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Not liable for potential damages.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka moved through the streets, Leaf citizens, even non-shinobi, could feel that it would be best to stay away from the Sennin. Asuka was not happy, not at all. She had just gotten pranked and it was her sister's fault. Her own family. Her own... kind of, not really... blood had betrayed her feelings for what? Amusement? A quick laugh? This couldn't stay the way it was, this kind of behavior had to be punished.

Asuka slowly made her way through the streets of Leaf, getting closer and closer to the Clan House district. With a clear target in mind. The Santaru estate. Rayne tried talking Asuka down of her rage, tried to keep her anger in check but to no avail. Apparently the prank mad her angry, the kidnapping made her absolutely enraged. Asuka stopped outside the door. She knew that whoever took her sister had to be powerful, taking on an ANBU captain didn't come without some skill involved. She could try to sneak in, but the risk involved was too great. She could be ambushed, so... what better way than too come in swinging.

Asuka raised her hand and Rayne morphed into her trusted scythe. The scythe itself started morphing to cover Asuka's arm, aking her glow white. She activated her Sharingan and simply spoke, it sounded as if two people were speaking at the same time. The same voice but overlapped.

downloadfile-1.gif

"Let's do this."
With that she swung her scythe and the main door to the Santaru estate exploded into hundreds of middle pieces, a very angry, very powerful small Sennin started walking through. The clan house as her objective.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Santaru Estate was a relative hub of peace and quiet for it's residents. It's leader Santaru Nibachi ruled with a fair hand and treated all with fairness. The towering clan audience hall stood in the center of the estate with a fountain that spewed red water in front of it. An armory and medical establishment could be seen to the left of the audience hall and on the other side, a long series of blank, white buildings that housed residents and guests. A hub of peace and quiet it had been until the Shepherd and his group had come knocking. The signs of conflict would be apparent as the Sennin, Uchiha Asuka made her explosive entry as the debris of the gates crumbled before her. Some of the rose flowers placed around the estate had been burnt or wilted, the wall that outlined the boundary of the estate from the streets had various cracks in it here and there. Several of the clan's guards lay dead, each with the same injury. An arrow through their head and they had been stripped of their headbands and uniforms. The only way one could really identify the dead men as Santaru was the symbol of the clan engraved in their right arms.

Aside from all the other chaos..it was relatively quiet. Nothing dared approach the Sennin as she inched ever so closer to her target objective. Nothing, no enemy, no foe, nothing. Yet something had to have done this. As she passed the fountain however, all of that changed in the matter of a very few seconds. Several kunai were flung at her but from..behind? There had been no one when she passed however. If she would glance to the source of the attack, three men stood there dressed in the clan robes and wielding spears. The fountain behind them rotated back into it's original place. Perhaps the fountain held more secrets than it was giving off..they had come from somewhere after all. One of them spoke in a deep, gravely voice as he stared at the Uchiha. "Walking in alone with no backup, not even scouting out the place. Can you even call yourself a shinobi? Take her." He grinned clearly not aware of what the Main Branch Sennin was capable of doing to him and his friends.

The other two lowered their spears at point level as they charged forwards completely focused on impaling the Sennin. The third guard eyed the scythe with a sort of apprehension before charging forth as well spinning his spear in a sort of impressive manner before thrusting it forward. They had orders and those orders were clear. Let no one pass...NO ONE even if that happened to be a Sennin of Konoha who was more than capable of disposing of these men who were looking to earn some coin even by doing the most nastiest thing possible.

Regardless of how the battle outside was going, inside the main audience hall where the clan leader usually sat, there sat an man dressed in a cloak of green and his eyes, one was red in color and the other blue. His black hair came down to his shoulders as Nibachi's spear lay across his lap as he caressed it with one hand. "So they have come. Let us hope they are not too late. The Warden can be quite persuasive..." He simply sat awaiting the arrival of whatever foe was about to come through these doors. That is, if tehy were foolish enough to walk straight in. On the floor sat a necklace..one Asuka would know at first glance but it was on the floor it lay. The necklace had been taped to a paper bomb rigged to blow as soon as one would pick it up.

MEANWHILE.....
In the dungeons below the estate, Soku let out a grunt of pain as a man quite large in nature dressed in heavy-set armour struck her in the stomach with the hilt of her own sword. "Give me the name of the other who was with you on that night! Give it to me!""N-O. What part about that just doesn't get through your thick bra-ugh!""Soku!""I'm doing great, Nibachi. Just a scratch." Their escape attempt had gone horribly. Who knew the Shepherd as he called himself had hired a great, big hulking mass of a man to haul thier butts back in the cell. She dangled from the roof, her hands tied to a chain that was connected to the ceiling as the Warden struck her over and over. Nibachi had been retied in such a method it would require someone' elses assitance to free him. "You know what's entertaing, Captain? The fact that you are going to die down here and alone? That necklace you adore...that precious thing you value..the thing that connects you to your..sibling as you call her.""How would you know what it does?!""We have been watching you, Captain. But of course, you would not remember. To you, it is another mission. Do you remember the lives you took?! HUH?! DO YOU?!" The resounding hiss of the blade came down dangerously close to her neck as the man's eyes glittered.

"It matters not however because once your prized necklace is touched..boom. It is wired to blow this entire place to bits once picked up. YOU will be responsible for the death of your loved ones just as you took away the lives of those who's name you forget." "She is not that stupid. She's probably going to burn me alive if she got the message." She had to get out of these chains. The man cackled as he enjoyed his time. The Captain was getting sick of this. Her hands were tied but her feet were not. Shifting her weight more to a side so the chain swung her back, as she came back, she thrust her feet forward slamming it into the man who stumbled backward, his armour protecting him however. He grabbed her arm pressing the blade against it. "BEHAVE." "Sorry, were you asking me?" The blade pressed harder down on her arm, a little bit of blood pooling out. "Ok, ok, jeez. You bad guys really know how to make a point, huh?" She wasn't exactly in a fighting position. The chains had been siphoning her chakra out funneling it upwards to the Shepherd who was using it . That bastard was using her chakra to fight her people and kill them. He really knew how to put a person down. "We're gonna get out of this.""Here's hoping.""I just know.""Last time you said that, we wound up in a similar situation.""How can you be so calm?""Well, its not like panicking is gonna get us anywhere. Besides, I think the welcoming commitee made it's entrance." She said tilting her head up feeling the shaking of the ground above them, the shockwaves of the gate explosion. She looked back down at the giant man. "Last chance.""You are hoping for a miracle that is doomed to fail.""Don't say I didn't warn you."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked down the streets with Hannya, he horns out on display and not being hidden. He had gotten more comfortable with the citizens of the village the more he relaxed. Today was a test to see how people would react to her horns and so far it had gone off without a hitch.

If he was honest with himself he should not be surprised. Shinobi were always doing strange things to themselves just for more power, and who knows perhaps there were more Youkai that lurked behind the scenes.

Hannya was smiling as she took in the sights of the district, that is until the explosion was heard. It wasn’t the sound of something blowing up but certainly of something being destroyed.

Old instincts cut in and he reached for a mask that was not there. As he realized this he also realized that he was moving towards the sound.

It was not hard to find, the once peaceful Estate with its doors shattered, the figure moving in with her scythe was far harder to take in. Why was she entering someones Estate like this? Being a Sennin gave her plenty of latitude but this was a bit excessive. He really didn’t want to have to fight her but if there wasn’t a good reason for this he knew he would step in for the good of the village.

”Ooohh she is making a pretty mess, I knew there was a reason to like her.” Hannya said just to his right.

With a glance he nodded then bolted in, appearing just behind the Sennin’s reach with the scythe.

”Normally it is polite to just knock on the door“

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"SOKU!" Asuka/Rayne?, it seemed as though 2 of the same voice were speaking at once, screamed out into the distance. Looking around for anything that resembled her sister. She clenched her teeth when nothing did, although she did notice the bodies as she moved forward. Keeping her Mangekyou active in case anyone showed up. Assessing the situation she found it odd that no one was there. Even though there were so many Santaru killed, she wished she could check if at least one of them were alive, unfortunately she didn't want to do anything aside from carefully moving forward and keeping her guard up. Of course, she overdidit.

She heard the flick of a wrist and she used her scythe's handle to lean to one side, avoiding the Kunai that flew towards her. Turning around she started to count... She took note on the fountain, probably a secret passage that she would check out later. So the invaders had taken the estate over. Well, Takeshi said not to do anything stupid unless it was an emergency.

1. Invaders, 2. Broke into a private estate, 3. Killed members of Leaf's Shinobi Corps... this counted as an emergency right? "Typical." She simply said placing her scythe to her side. Taking a deep breath she sent chakra towards the blade, the chakra molded and morphed until only cackling could be heard. The lightning concentrated into the bladed part of the scythe and Asuka released the air in her lungs, swinging her scythe around her. The anger of being pranked, the rage of her sister being kidnapped just when she got her back, the frustration on just... being in the line of work all accumulated into that one big, powerful, emotional swing. She cut through the goons as if they were butter.

Looking around at her work she looked around for any signs of where her sister could be. Seeing none she knew what had to be done. Unfortunately Manzo showed up, her Head Jounin decided to make a joke in the worst of times. "Not in the mood Head Jounin Tarantsu either be of some use or back off." She simply spoke looking at the fountain. Without saying a word she made a few hand seals and breathed in deeply, instead if breathing out air she breathed out a Hyper Beam, obliterating the fountain... placing a big hole in the armory cause of it. Without even looking at her Head Jounin or waiting for someone to pop up she started walking down the secret passageway the fountain had revealed "Santaru Soku!" She screamed into the passageway as she walked downward "You better be imprisoned, dead or dying because if not I will make you suffer the worst prank imaginable!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Chaos. A full-on war had ensued at the estate as the three goons barely stood a chance if any. The crackling of the lightning and the swoosh of the scythe swung down elimnating all any any opposition The audience hall stood unchallenged as the Sennin turned her attention to the fountain glorious in it's nature later joined by her jounin. "Interesting. A slight change but no matter, all will be revealed in due time." The cloak-clad figure barely blinked as the explosion of the fountain resounded around him and chunks of debris flew everywhere. The passageway had been blasted open and so, whatever foe awaited inside would certainly be aware of the force coming their way for it was no easy task that awaited them.

"I'm telling you, I don't remember no band-" The explosion sounded and the voice that rang through the halls was enough to make the Captain realize. the rescuing party was here. Dead or dying huh? Well, she was chained up to the roof swinging around in a circular motion while being tormented by this hullk of a man so did that count? She tilted her head at her captor and back at Nibachi. "Sooo,,you got a Plan B ?" The Warden shot a glare towards her as he eyed the passageway where anyone could appear at any given time. "Oh, do I have a plan." Walking over, he began to unlock the chains that held the ANBU causing her to be momentarily confused. "You're..freeing..me?""No." Nibachi looked on with an raised eyebrow as the Captain was dumped on the ground unceremoniously. "Good evening, rabbits."Heads swiveled around as the cloaked individual stood leaning against a wall his arms crossed and in his hands, the crystal necklace rigged to explode. "Hold her." The ANBU went to move but the man's giant mass made this impossible using his arms to wrench her arms behind her back as the explosive-rigged necklace was placed around her neck. "Soku!! You rascal, what are you doing?!"

The man kicked Nibachi in his side smiling at the grunt of pain that followed as he looked the female in the eyes. "Freedom comes with a price. I was free once but you exacted your price at one point. In cold, selfless murder of lives that were not yours to take. So, let me explain to you what I shall do. The explosives attached to that necklace will explode as soon as it detects motion. I care little if it kills you or not as my plans are far more great. The Warden knows what to do. Your death will mark the beginning of a new era. A new example for the criminals who roam this world. That is what YOU are. A murderer, a criminal."

Nodding, Nibachi's spear was produced and the clan commander was released yet under the Shepherd's shadow paralyis jutsu. Forced to pick up his spear, he was made to walk towards the entrance of the passageway holding his spear in a defensive-like motion. "A servant you have been all your life, general so one you shall die. Following orders is in your blood so this should come as no surprise." "Let him..go." It was a bad situation and she knew what was being planned. If she even moved, everything was going to go kaboom and as for Nibachi.."You're gonna make him fight her, aren't you?""My,my, you seem to have gained some brain cells. Warden, ensure things go to plan. The Captain and me have some discussions to attend to."

Nodding, the large man weaved some handsigns and placed his palms on the rock hard floor. "Earth Style!"A wall composed of hardened earth and rock shot up seperating Soku and the Shepherd from Nibachi and the Warden as they awaited Asuka's arrival. "Alright, time to get ourselves a Sennin, eh?""Release this jutsu.""No can do, buddy, boss's orders." Cupping his hands where he had heard Asuka yell from, he shouted down the passageway. "YOU WANT HER?! COME AND GET HER THEN, LADY! I'LL EVEN SEND THE TOUR GUIDE!" Looking at Nibachi, he altered the shadow jutus forcing the spearman to walk forward his spear thrust forward. The only though going through his mind his eventual death. "Well, at least I went out with a bang."

OOC: Nibachi is being controlled by Shadow Paralysis jutsu used by the Warden.
OOC 2: There is a massive wall made of earth material that must be broken in order to get to Soku and the Shepherd.
OOC 3: The crystal necklace that Soku wears is rigged with a paper bomb so if she moves, the thing will explode.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo openly cringed as she said his name ”I really wish you wouldn’t use that name“ it was something that he had worked very hard to separate himself from, though it seems there was no separating himself from paperwork, which he could only assume was where Asuka had gotten it from.

”I could probably be more helpful if i knew what was going on, why the ruckus“

He was about to make another comment when Asuka called out a name he hadn't thought of in a long time. Santaru Soku. Soku was in trouble? Surely she would have become strong enough to take care of herself by now. He quickly looked at Hannya before he realized that she wouldn’t have known Soku, he had met Hannya after leaving the village.

Without another word his face became serious as his hands began to fly though hand signs. In a flash of smoke a new figure appeared. It appeared to be a three foot tall samurai slug, with a bit of drool coming out of his mouth.

”Sluggy, start to treige the fallen, don’t worry about making them whole, just don’t let them die. I want to be able to interrogate them after this is over.“ As he spoke his hands were moving, independently of each other.

Sluggy looked at some of the fallen. ”It would be far easier just to eat them” but his comment seemed to be lost on Manzo as he seemed to have moved on.

Just then a wall of trees, formed from natural energy was sprang forth on two sides of the compound blocking any from entering or leaving. His hands never slowed as he repeated the hand signes to create two more walls.

”Hannya, bind any that are conscious or that regain consciousness.” Then Youkai smiled, pulled a whip off her belt and started to move towards the fallen to find any that needed her work.

As the final two walls grew into place, he was moving after the Sennin. The scene that played before him was not one he expected. He did not know all the players here which meant that if he was to get involved in this fight, he would likely cause more problems. He would let Asuka deal with them, he would deal with this earth wall jutsu that had appeared.

Did the people behind think this would stop him? If he knew more about what was going on he would just attack through the barrier, but with Soku presumably down here that would be a bit trickier. It would be far safer just to bring down the wall.

His hands flashed as he combined two jutsu’s into a single one dipping into his natural energy pool and caused two waves acidic waters to crash over everyone and against the barriers. It was designed for any kind of creation, clones or barriers and to just get rid of the annoyance. It was harmless to everything else though, perfect for just this situation. If the jutsu didn’t cause the barrier to just fail, then the damage they both caused would be enough to make it crumple. Leaving a smiling Manzo to face whomever was on the other side.

Using Royal Water on the barrier x2 with combo + holy affinity

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka moved down the corridor, not looking back. Her face only showed resolve upon her coming goal. Keeping her scythe in hand she decided that no matter what happened she would get her sister out and yell at her for not following her commands. She ignored her head Jounin and whatever he was doing. Hopefully something useful as he was told.

Hearing the idiot scream back at her was a relief, at least she knew there was someone to beat the living crap out of. Or... accidentally stab... repeatedly. In any case she gave a slight smile, stopping. Tour guide? So there was more of them, interesting. For her there would be more toys for her to play with. More obstacles she could turn into something else. This was going to be fun!

giphy.gif

Asuka's cheerfulness was back, but with... a menacing tone behind her happy one. "Misssteeerrr!" She spoke skipping down the steps. "I'm coming down! Wanna play with me?" She giggled as she tiptoed down the corridor. Once there the first thing she saw was the spear guy, oh how she loathed the bastard. Although, he could be nice in his own right. With that being said it was weird that his spear was pointed at them. "Hiiiiiii!" Asuka waved with a big smile on her face, tiptoeing her way forward. "Are you okay spear guy?" At this time she ignored the other dude, waiting for some kind of move to happen. She kept an eye on him but ignored what exactly was going on. She looked at the ground and finally realized what was happening. "Oh you're trapped, huh? Poor guy... need some help?" Asuka giggled as she turned towards the puppet master.

She looked over and saw Manzo was helping with the rock barrier, hopefully bringing it down, if not weakening it enough for her to destroy it. "Thannkk yaaa Manzo-kunnnn!" was her comment on it before returning to the actual culprit "Not gonna lie, this has been quite fun but y'all down a boob boo.." She spoke with a pout upon her face, light purple fire started covering her body. "Entering leaf in the meanest kinda way. I would've invited y'all for Dangos if you could've just knocked. But nooooooo, Gloom Gloom group had to find the hard way in. Then you attack a Clan's compound, imprison my last remaining sibling and..." Asuka started to cackle slightly "Then have the audacity to send my big sister's trusted companion to what? Kill me?" Asuka then produced a skeletal hand grabbing Nibachi and smashing him against a wall, keeping him trapped. Hopefully this would keep him out of harms way. She was pissed and tired, seeing how there was a barrier behind them she decided to take a guess. "So, Gloom Gloom group member." Her scythe crackled again as it began charging up, she hopefully didn't have to fight. Secondly, this guy was able to take control of spear guy... she wasn't going to underestimate him but wouldn't seem weak either. "Surrender and I promise you will be unharmed. Try and fight and I'll give you an honorable death."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

The large bulky man that controlled Nibachi seemed unfazed by the two shinobi who confronted him. It was almost as if he didn't understand the gravity of the situation. The likelihood he was probably going to meet his maker earlier than he liked. But he was going to take someone down with him. It didn't matter who but he had to have someone. Although the next set of actions simply caused him to raise an eyebrow. It appeared Nibachi had been put out of the equation..unceremoniously. As for the other shinobi who was with the woman, he seemed intent on the barrier. That was fine, the Shepherd could handle himself. He wasn't planning on sticking around anyways. "An honorable death? Would that be any difference than surrendering. I have seen what your kind does to traitors. Do not take me for a fool, woman!" He shot the last words at her picking up Nibachi's fallen spear that had been dropped when the Shadow Jutus had been broken by Askua's action.

"You know this is a very interesting item. This spear has the ability to channel lightning chakra through it and manipulate and mold it into jutsu to be used." As if on cue, lighting began to crackle as zaps of lightning shot out of the spear tip as he leveled the point at the Sennin. "This is the famed Kaminari Fenikkusu spear, given to those who reflect the most highest degree of loyalty and honor." His lip curled as he eyed Nibachi smirking a bit. "The handle of the spear is called the Sandasutikuu, it decideds the level of purity or darkness in one's heart and allocates power to the Shi No Atama to be used." He pointed at each part of the spear saying the name again smirking as he eyed the Sennin. The Kaminari Fenikkusu spear aka the Lightning Phoneix.. the handle is called the Thunder Stick aka the Sandasutikuu and the blade the Shi No Atama or the death head. Isn't that correct, Santaru?" His head swiveled to look at the clan commander who seemed in shock at how well he had described Nibachi's weapon of choice. "How do you know so much about it?"

"I was the original owner of this weapon." He let that settle in for a second before directing his attention back to Asuka. HIs fingers adjusted his grip on the spear as his eyes grew wider. "Well, let's see if it still works, hm?" Lightning began to crackle flowing through the spear into the man's body, his hair standing on end as he pointed it at Asuka. "Kirin! Release!" A massive crackle of thunder could be heard but not from the sky. Rather, it came from the spear and what followed was nothing short of destructive. A massive blast of lightning chakra erupted from the spear rushing towards the Sennin slowly. That happened to the least of her worries as the man slammed the tip of the spear into the ground lightning coursing through the ground. The stream of lightning chakra formed into the shape of a dragon-like creature which roared it's approval as the thunder creature charged the Sennin. The man followed up the attack leaping forward as he brought the spear forward..but not for Asuka. The blade was going for Nibachi..currently held down by the skeletal hand.

Amidst all this, the barrier that was meant to seperate the duo did little to serve it' purpose. Manzo's jutsus ate away at it with ease and while the Warden was busy wreaking havoc on Asuka and Nibachi, the Jounin found himself facing the Shepherd and yours truly, Nanjirou Soku the ANBU Captain who seemed to be quite concerned by the sounds of battle on the other side. The Shepherd was a man who wore a dark green cloak and and he seemed to be quite amused by the smiling man who presented himself. "You were not who I was expecting..does the woman always send her pigs for slaughter like this? No matter..no matter.." The ANBU female stared at Manzo as if trying to place a name to the face. It just wasn't coming to her. A name was on the tip of her tongue yet...

"Wait! You're Ma-" Who exactly he was would be interuppted by the Shepherd talking over her. "As you can see, my good man, your Captain here has a necklace which she values highly. The problem is..if she so as much moves a toe, everything goes boom!" Soku was not bound in any matter but at the same time, she was..mentally. A visual jutsu would have worked wonders here..she was silently cursing the loss of her Sharingan a couple months ago. "I assume Asuka is on the other side?" She posed the question to the man wincing as the ground shook once more, evidence of the raging battle taking place. The Shepherd had no plans to stay. He was quite intent on leaving..not before he delivered a message. "Now, if you attempt anything that I do not like, I assure you all of us will unite in a very early grave. Until then, let us enjoy the battle unless you wish to try your hand at a impossible feat." He laughed as if the thought was amusing to him. Beat him? At this early in the game? Such a thing would not be allowed. "Besides, I have a message to deliver about our Captain here or should I say....murderer."

OOC: A Rank Kirin used against Asuka
OOC 2: Barrier broken, Manzo now facing the Shepherd and has found Soku
OOC 3: The Warden has taken control of Nibachi's spear and is currently using it to channel lightning attacks against Asuka

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo stood facing the pair with a look on his face that was that of complete nonchalant. If you were to look at him you would never believe that there was a fight going on. He wasn’t looking at Shepherd nor did he seem to even notice that the man was there.

As she starts to say what is possibly his name he just gives her a goofy grin and shrugs.
”So your a Captain now, congratulations.“ He tells her as Shepherd takes a pause in his monologue.

He looks as if he was about to say more but Shepherd started to talk again, talking about impossible feats. It is then as Shepherd finished talking that Manzo finally looked at him. He face shaped over and gave him a glare, one so cold that it would freeze a person in place

cit_Trigun_vash_glowing_eyes_of_doom.jpg

But with that glare also came with it a technique only taught to ANBU, and not all of them learned it. The Body Bind was one of the few things Manzo could do with just a look. ”Quite now, you annoying yapping child. The adults in the room need to talk for a moment. I will deal with you in a moment.“ His voice did not have any of the color and humor it had only a moment ago. His voice had turned cold, and emotionless. Then assuming the Body Bind worked he would turn back to Soku, smile and his voice shifted back to the good natured one that he had started with. ”Of course that is her, I must say she did make quite the entrance coming in here.“

He would take a step close to her, looking at her necklace. Despite its placement, he didn’t seem to notice what was beneath it but was looking closely only at the necklace. ”I am assuming you would like to keep the necklace?“ As he asked his hands flashed into a Leech Seal locking the chakra that would explode away while slowly leaching the chakra out it. This kind of operation was best done slowly and monitored. If the Leach Seal failed he had a Five Element Seal ready to lock it away.
”I am sure by the time that this necklace has been rendered inert Asuka will have things taken care of out there, oh and you should know, your compound has been locked down, and the people outside have been subdued and are being tended to so you can sort out who needs to punish latter.“

As the chakra leached out of the necklace bomb he turned his attention back to Shepherd ”So what do we do with you? Fortunately that is not really something I need to decide. I do mean fortunately for you not for me. I take a very grim view of those that do harm to this village. You call her a murder, yet you killed people in this attack and tried to kill her, so what does that make you?“ Manzo asked, his tone conversational as he pointed out the hypocrisy of Shepherd’s words.​

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka saw Manzo walk through to the other side, she wasn't able to take a glimpse inside but she had pressing manners ahead of her. That is until the man started speaking, with her skeletal hand holding Nibachi. Her cheerful nature continued as she started mumbling a happy tone as the man started to speak. "No....?" She questioned the mans logic tilting her head to the side with a frown. "I did specifically state that you could surrender or die honorably. Pretty sure dying and not dying are two different things.... so...." She simply shrugged in a joking manner.

Yet the man started to talk... about the spear.... seriously? Why did every bad guy have to have some kind of monologue about a relic... or a family member or their Masterful Evil Plan. So, as any sensible person would, Asuka started mimicking the man with her hand. Mocking the way he kept talking. Once done Asuka pinched her nose. "I couldn't care less about a "legendary" spear." She spoke with moving her hands "You people always monologue and it's very very annoying." She said sighing in desperation activating her Mangekyou sharingan "You go on and on about this and that, about evil plans! or YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! Come on dude chill.... just fight and be done with it." With that being said she saw a familiar cackling coming her way and sighed her weapon morphing to what seemed to be a blunt weapon, kind of like a club. "It's just talk, talk and talk. You do a lot of talking." Once the Kirin was close enough Asuka met the coming dragon with her mace like weapon with a bit of trouble she was able to return the Kirin to the side of the owner, hitting a nearby wall with a loud BANG! "All talk and no action." She spoke dropping Nibachi before the spear could hit him, having the ginat skeletal hand simply grab the spear with two fingers, her mace like weapon starting to be covered in some kind of very hot fire. "Bad indeed." She simply said jumping up, using her mace like weapon and hitting the bad guy on the side, thanks to the intense fire it wasn't that hard to cut the guy in half, splattering the walls with his.. stuff.

Asuka took a deep breath, cleaning up her choes and Kimono before skipping forward. "Ohhhh Soookkkuuuuu!" She said with a big, terrifying smile on her face. "Come and give your lil sis a huugggggggg!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
To any normal person, it would have seemed like everything was terribly for the enemy. The Konoha-nin seemed to be carving their way through with relative ease. The Shepherd however expressed no signs of distress or worry at this fact, perhaps a bluff? Or did he have something bigger up his sleeve? The Kirin failed to put down the Sennin as Asuka countered it with relative ease dropping the Santaru man and quickly making short work of the Warden. He looked up at the Sennin,a crazy smile on his face as blood pooled out of his wounds. "You'll understand..soon." With that, he pooled over collasping at the feet of the female dead. Nibachi wide-eyed slowly stood picking up his spear and running his hand over it. "Bastard." He said softly giving the man a swift kick to his side before turning his attention to the broken barrier which Asuka had taken the liberty of going through. The clan commander followed suit spear held at a level stance as he followed eyes narrowing at the hooded figure which stood behind Soku.

The Shepherd grinned at Manzo's speech as he chuckled a bit.. that type of laugh bound to sent chills down your spine. The type of laugh that was void of all humor. "Well, well, the rabbit has become quite the fox, I see." He said before turning his attention to the Sennin that now stood confronting him. He was easily outnumbered 4 to 1 yet the man did not seem to budge. Soku with a sigh of relief eyed Asuka knowing full well what was about to transpire. "Glad to see you too." She muttered. She surrendered a smile to the man who had rescued her essentialy, his name rang a bell now. Manzo, her old teacher in the ANBU. "Well, I sure didn't expect the welcoming comitee to include you, Manzo-san. It has been quite a while." The Captain wtihdrew a few steps joining the shinobi on the other side."Nibachi.""Yes?""Hold on to that spear this time." The butler smirked gripping it tightly. "So, when do we get to stab this rascal?"

"You won't."The voice was so causual, so relaxed when the Shepherd spoke, it was as if he was expecting it. He jerked a thumb at the Captain staring her directly in the eyes. "Because she's afraid." Soku held the gaze as if struggling with a choice, mental gears turning in her head tuning out the voices in her head. "We can't take him." Words she thought she would never speak as she addressed the other three shinobi, Nibachi blinking a few times to ensure he had heard correctly. "What?! Are you insane?! He's alone and outnumbered, all we have to do is grab the bas-."Stand down, Nibachi. That is an order."The spearman opened his mouth to say something but fell quiet at the last second though his face showed complete disbelief. "Say your part and be gone, rogue."

The grin spread across the Shepherd's face as he stared at each of the shinobi present. "Uchiha Asuka, acting Hokage of Konohagkure no Sato. Usually, I would say it is an honor to meet." The expression quickly twisted into one of disgust and hate as looked at each face present. "But there is no honor in meeting murderers, especially one who takes the lives of civillans." His eyes narrowed in on Soku, his fist tightening. "You think your cause is righteous, Leaf-nin? That everything you do is justified? It is done for the protection of the village as you put it, I have never heard a bigger joke in my life."

The Captain remained silent as he spoke knowing full well what was coming. A old truth, come to haunt her and she found it hard to believe but demons from her past were here. "Explain then to me, righteous Hokage how you justify an shinobi of this honorable village killing an unarmed man. A man who was neither a shinobi but a villager. A man who resided in Konohagakure raising a family but that was ripped away from him."

"Stop, please.'""Did you stop when you ran a blade through my father's ribcage?""I thought he wa-""You thought. That is the probelm with your kind. Act first, ask questions later. Does that same logic apply to all of your citizens? He was an elderly man and you walked in without hesistation and struck him down.""He was going to blow up the pla-.""No, he wasn.t, woman. He was bluffing to buy me time. His precious son that he adored dearly. Were there any paper boms you saw? Any signs of threat. Yet, you proceeded to walk in and stab him through the chest."

The words were like arrows to the heart and they hurt. Hurt because it was true. "You call yourself a shinobi? One who would do anything to protect the village? The thought makes me want to vomit almost. So, Hokage, tell me then on what grounds do you justify THAT. But wait, questions later, right?" His eyes narrowed as his hands came together, a deep glare locking onto each of them. "Do it then, woman. Strike me down like you struck my father down! It should be easy for you having done it before!"

Last edited:

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Soku greeted him he felt the need to respond. ”Well you know I was in the neighborhood and hadn’t seen you yet so I thought I would follow her in“ he jerked his head in the direction of Asuka as he said that.

Though as Shepherd called him a fox he did feel the need to correct him. ”Not really a fox or a rabbit, more of a slug“ He doubted the comment would make any sense, to well anyone in the room but he liked his own inside jokes, and his brother would like it anyway if he was not busy with the wounded outside.

When Soku told the spearman to stand down though Manzo lost his humor, what was going on here? Was there a bigger picture, he took a step back to observe the situation. Shepherd was still bound in his jutsu, so there was no fear of attack but there was something else going on.

He listened to the exchange, Soku was being talked over and she was letting him. It had been years since he had trained her but this was not the kind of behavior he expected from her. There was pain in her voice. The words he was saying seemed to be hurting her.

When the conversation was over Manzo took a beat to see if anyone would react to Shepherd. Asuka was likely to kill him right now and that was not what was needed. This man had attacked villagers and despite what he thought was valid reasons, it was still a heinous crime. Manzo would have had no problems killing Shepherd if they had been fighting but he was bound by a Ninjutsu. There was no sport in killing him now. It would be an execution, and executions can wait until after any and all information had been drained from him.

Surreptitiously his fingers moved into a Genjutsu, using Temple of Nirvana on him. If it got past his defenses he would pass out, leaving them in blessed silence. Turning to Soku, he would step close to her, disappointment in his eyes, leaning close he would whisper ”Never give your enemy more weapons than you can. If his words hurt then deal with them after he is dealt with“ With that he would walk over to Shepherd, grab him by the collar and start to drag him out. If the Genjutsu had worked then it would make it quieter, but even if he was just bound in the Ninjutsu it was good enough for Manzo’s work.

”There is still work to do here. There are people outside. By now they should all be bound and healed, at least to the point that they won’t die. Someone needs to identify if they are friend or foe so they can be dealt with appropriately.“

Looking at Asuka he spoke to her directly. ”And as you can see, She is unharmed, might as well get your reunion over with there is work that needs to be done.“ He pauses. ”And just think about the paperwork that will have to be done for this.“ there is silent laughter coming from Manzo as he starts to drag Shepherd to the prison for a more appropriate “conversation”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't move, she didn't know what the shephard was capable off. Even then, it wouldn't seem to be proper, she didn't even dare look at her sister in case the man had anything in his sleeve. Although.... he started speaking. What is it with bad guys and monologues, seriously they never seem to shut up at all. Hell, it would be better if they simply attacked, who the hell cared about their motives. Asuka certainly didn't, Manso didn't either by his only response.

"Yet, instead of reporting it to the proper authorities you decided to attack a clan's compound." Asuka giggled "I'm pretty sure Big Sis here would've been punished for her actions. In any case, yeah. I'm a murderer, so is Soku, so is Manzo, so is everyone in this line of work." Asuka simply shrugged "Yet I always hear the same god damn story, it's starting to become a chore listening to them. So you lost a family member bohoo... you aren't the first or the last." Asuka then chuckled "Don't get me wrong, I would've cared about your particular situation if you simply. hadn't. done. something. stupid." With that, Manzo used his technique, Asuka didn't really care wheather the guy was unconscious or not, whether he was complaining or not. Her armor began slithering back towards the scythe, slowly returning Asuka to normal. The scythe morphed backe into her twin companion Rayne, the smile was gone from Asuka's face. "I expect that paperwork done by the end of the week Tarantsu. Thank you for your help today." She then looked at Rayne who simply nodded, Rayne then pretty much forced Nibachi to follow Manzo out of the room "You don't want to be here for this.... was in her head. She is going to blow." She told both. Whether Nibachi let her or not one thing was for sure, if anyone intervened they would be sorry.

Asuka then slowly turned to Soku, her Mangekyou Sharingan not deactivated yet. An emotionless expression on her face. "Captain Santaru." Asuka spoke with a confident yet harsh tone. "If I recall correctly you were ordered to stay at my residence in case the enemies that attacked you came back. Whether this people are those prior mentioned or not just helps to constitute why the order was given." She then started to pace, her eyes not leaving the captain's.

"And don't get me wrong. This isn't about you disobeying a direct order from a superior, I still want to know why. The biggest problem was that you did exactly what I told you to not fucking do. You underestimated your opponent and ended up captured, your clan mates injured or dead, Nibachi-san got controlled and sent to die. Thankfully, the opponents committed the same mistake you did and underestimated me." She spoke with a stern tone, really wanting to get the point across of her mistake. "My problem is that your stupidity almost got your clan wiped out. Thankfully, though, your message did get across yet THAT is what bothers me the most."

"It seems as though common sense is not in the ANBU playbook. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to have some words with your superior about that. Why the fuck didn't you come to me first?" She spoke with a mocking smile "Why the hell didn't you come into my apartment and asked for help? Did you think I was going to refuse? Did you think that doing it alone was better? Hell, it seems as though one missing arm is nothing to you. It doesn't require getting used to. Fucking hell." Asuka screamed out "I'm the one with the suicidal reputation."

"Why the hell did you go against everything we talked about at the hospital? To avoid exactly what happened today?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The brief exchange of words would fall to deaf ears as it happened as the shinobi had no interest in heeding the demands of a criminal who had just in essence massarcred an clan. She watched with almost defeated eyes as Manzo used his genjutsu which effectively took hold of the Shepherd watching as he was secured. "He'll be gone in two day's time." She said so causually to whomever was listening, it was almost as if she was sure in her statement. However, the Captain's troubles were far from over as Nibachi was made to leave and her dull eyes shifted to the Main Branch Sennin, each word sinking in like a dagger to the heart. She would not attempt to formulate a reply, any sort of defense. She knew the truth of the words the interim Hokage spoke and she had nothing. For once in her life, the ever stalwart Captain of the ANBU stood there broken both mentally and physically.

She couldn't even bring herself to address the female by her first name, she simply did not believe she had the honor of doing so at the given moment. "I wasn't thinking." She replied quietly eyeing the ground which seemed like the only thing she could trust herself to look at the given moment. "My emotions got the better of me, Hokage-sama." She had never imaginaed she would have used the honorific title with her own sister yet here she was. She looked around what remained of the dungeon room, the entryway that had been blasted apart and from what she was being told, the eventaul death of her clans member. "I will gladly accept any punishment deserving of a shinobi who willingly and intentionally violated an superior's order."

The tone was bitter and the words seemed forced. She really didn't have an suffcient explanation for the woman and it was far beyond someone of the kunoichi's caliber to attempt to argue her righteouness when she was in the wrong. "For some reason beyond my comprhension, I chose above all else to check on the welfare of the clan without consulting help because I believed time was an essential factor in saving Nibachi's life and there would not be enough time to contact you." All things considered, it was a pretty weak excuse to have but it was the only one she had. Soku was not concerned about the veiled threats that were being shot her way, the whle discussing with her superiors thing. She was sure that converstation was going to happen anyways. It was just a matter of time before Yukio and the others returned, that was going to be quite the encounter. "Guess I don't learn."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Manzo dragged Shepherd he heard the exchange and he could not help but shake his head. Soku was told to stay inside while her estate was under assault? There was more to this situation than Manzo knew about and frankly it was times like this he was glad he was not in the position of leadership.

But there were certain facts that he knew right now. Soku was a Captain in the ANBU. A position that requires a certain amount of strength. She was apartally attacked and Asuka thought she needed to stay locked up to prevent that from happening again.

He kept walking but spoke up as he left. ”I am just an old man that doesn't know much but honestly I can’t see any Captain standing by while those under their charge are being threatened. It is the system that the village was built up. The strong protect the weak. Can you imagine the Hokage staying locked up just because there was a threat?“ Inwardly he had to laugh, remembering a conversation where Takashi had volunteered to be bait. ”Oh I will be dropping the barriers when I get out there. Someone needs to identify who is friend and who is foe so we can get some medical attention to the people out there.“

With those words Manzo walked out dragging Shepherd

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back