Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Not-So Pleasant Stroll (Open RP)

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko blinked for a second, taking in the other boy's words. "I thought this was to become an ANBU squad..." Apparently Ko had misunderstood the boy's very clear words. Unless his words had changed during the short time they'd been talking. Ko wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He supposed that a Medical Shinobi would be beneficial, but this feral child Yasei didn't really seem to fit the role. He guessed they'd be needing a different member. This was already starting to get complicated, which made Ko sigh softly. "Fine. However you want to do it." He would let them have a small victory on this one. It didn't really matter. Ko wanted to keep his eyes locked on the real prize here. Turning his attention instead to the boy's next words, Ko felt as if he was being belittled slightly. This Hito character, he sure had a big ego. He looked at Ko as if he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of joining the ANBU. A fire was lit inside of Ko. "No, that's fine. I can handle that on my own, thanks." Ko was starting to get annoyed. This Hito, he was really doubtful of his abilities to lead. Ko didn't want it either, but he knew that someone else would have to take the mantle instead. He held his tongue though, for now. This group was still in its fledgling stages, and it was important to nurture it for the future with a strng a respectable leader rather than strangle it to death with inexperience and doubt among the group. Ko looked at his readers, giving them a sort of backwards glance that signified that he was no longer talking to Hito or Yasei—he was speaking directly to them. "I never could understand the desire for people to lead teams and such. It's often a very messy business, and usually brings that leader unwanted attention. A game of chess is harder to win when the opponent can see through every trick you use." Ko looked back at the members of the thread, who should not have been able to hear any of that.

The feral child, Yasei, mentioned that they might as well hold off on a name. Ko nodded his head slightly, indicating his agreement. "Yes, that sounds fine. Foundations first." Ko repeated the phrase, as for some reason it stood out to him. Foundations, huh? The cogs in Ko's head began to turn, and an idea began to form in his head. He kept it to himself for now, though, until he had a little more to work with. Turning to the two, Ko also agreed with Yasei's call to end this. "I agree, we all have work to do anyways." Ko tightened the jacket he was wearing, trying to trap more heat inside of it than what he currently had. Before he turned to leave, he looked each one of them in the eye as he said his goodbye. "Hito. Yasei. Kuro. Stay in touch." Ko was off. He turned around, and left the area. He had things to do, and questions to answer. Time would tell how things would play out from here.

[topic left]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[leaving topic due to mission.]

With a nod, Hito gave Yasei a farewell as he had to be on his way. "See Ya later, alligator." It was a lame farewell saying, but it served justice between friends. "I'll come find you all when the time is right, and when we have all grown a little more, and have become a little stronger - a little wiser." With that, he turned and made his exit back to the Sileo.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back