Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nothing better then a good morning prank.(open)

Dalcon

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dalcon had been working all night on his latest prank and he was very excited about it. If he could pull it off this would be his greatest achievement to date, but in order to pull it off Dalcon would need both perfect timing and a little luck. These two thing were no problem though as his sense of timing was amazing and lady luck was always on his side. He would wait until morning to pull off his masterpiece for now he would go to sleep in order to rest his mind. As he pulled back the covers to crawl into bed Dalcon's father busted into the room.

Good you are already up and dressed son. Now listen I am going to be very busy today so I going to need you to stay home and be good, got it be good I do not need a mob at my job again okay. Dalcon's father was consistently being harassed about his sons behavior.

Okay dad I promise I will be good I was planning on staying home and sleeping in all day today anyway.

Dalcon's father looked worried but he did not have the time to think about it. He turned and rushed out the door.

well I give I better get to work you know what they say there is no rest for the wicked Dalcon thought this to himself with a twisted grin on his face. Packing up a few key items and his notebook that contain all of his future plans into his backpack he left his house. Dalcon had traveled to the other side of the village from where his father was working. Making camp and unpacking his gear on a random roof top Dalcon began to plan out the final parts of his plan that would incorporate surround area, from the ally way that circle around which would make for a good escape route to the row of house on both side of the street and lastly the victim of today's masterpiece will be the residents in the house in from of him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back