Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nothing to See Here Folks [in and out - RUN Topic]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ARXQNpH.jpg

Number 9
Oogami Taro

He did not expect much out of the village, maybe a little bit of foreign booze and some tail. He found a bar and then another, chatted up a few pretty girls but most of them were overwhelmed by his charisma and failed to give him all of the numbers in their phone number. It was not a new issue for Nine oddly enough, a man with less confidence would have taken these coincidences as rejection but he knew better.

After several good hard drinks and several fruity fizzy ones (who doesn't love a good fuzzy navel), Oogami was regaling a chair with his legendary deeds of valor. None of them were remotely true, well the sea witch was but it was really some hag who threw cans at him rather than commanded denizens of the deep. He stumbled out of the bar with two left feet, his arm over the barkeep he gave the middle-aged burly man a kiss on the cheek before he was thrown out. You're drunk kid, go home.

"I swhears to dunk, I am snot gawd," he slurred as he pulled himself to his feet and stumbled off.

He would wake up several hours in a ditch, a puddle of vomit near his face.

[Topic Entered and Left in 30 min (S Rank)]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back