Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Nothing to see here

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha must be crazy right now. Well, crazy in love. She wondered if Keniwa knew of her and Ayeka have started to date. She doesn't really know how he would react if she were to knock on the door in the middle of the night asking to see Ayeka. So she thought of the next best thing. She snuck around, hoping to come across a window for Ayeka's room until finally she would see Ayeka in her room.

Her heart fluttered seeing Ayeka. She would bite the bottom of her lip, hesitating on knocking on the window. She really hoped that one night at Hokage Rock wasn't just by mere chance. Was she overthinking it? She sure hopes not. Mitsuha could feel her heart thumping against her chest until her brain reminded her of what exactly happened at Hokage Rock. Aira, who is now part of Ayeka? Said that Ayeka is head over heels for her. Taking a deep breathe, Mitsuha decided to take her chance. She would peer into the window to see if Ayeka was still in her room before knocking quietly on the window. Loud enough for Ayeka to hear, and hopefully quietly enough for Keniwa to not hear.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
As Mitsuha began to creep around to Ayeka's window which fortunately for the golden eyed girl was on the bottom floor of the clan compound facing the garden, Ayeka herself was in her room after a long day of training with her brother clad in nothing but a workout bra and a very form fitting pair of shorts that were almost as revealing as her normal clothing, The dragon girl was currently standing in front of a full length mirror attempting to check her reflection to see if any more scales had appeared around her body while also enjoy a vein moment to admire her muscles that she had honed to perfection through training and was currently flexing them with a perverse sense of enjoyment. "I hope Mitsuha-chan likes er muscular girls. I mean I'm not very womanly but um maybe that Mitsuha-chans type." Ayeka mused to herself out loud as she grew and ungrew her draconic wings while attempting to look cute in the mirror and in her opinion failing mostly.

"Maybe I could change my hair for her?" Ayeka wondered as her hair cycled through blue and red before settling to black again as she used her Kinjutsu to alter her appearance but couldn't find a way that in her opinion would make her more attractive to her new and first ever girlfriend. Trying another cute pose that she felt would accentuate her features Ayeka looked over her left shoulder with a wink while holding her fingers in a v shape to her forehead while jutting a hip out and bending slightly to accentuate her butt only for her eyes to catch the face of her new girlfriend staring at her from the outside of her window. Ayeka froze in shock staring at Mitsuha in a pose she was now wishing she hadn't ever done as she seemingly turned to stone only able to stare at the other girl in growing horror at being caught in such vein behaviour while her face was frozen in an expression of complete and utter shock. "Ah."

[MFT]
WC: 346

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Aaaannd she was caught. Well at least it isn't by Keniwa. She would put up a finger to her mouth, hoping that Ayeka will get that they'll need to be quiet. She would slide open the window and duck on in and quietly shut the window. Yes, she could have very easily warped into the room, but, well maybe she wanted this type of excitement of being with her girlfriend. She would look Ayeka up and down and say, "You are totally my type." She would interlock one of her hands into Ayeka's, the other hand running through the other girl's hair.

"Your hair is perfect the way it is." Her voice would trail off as she looked into the other girl's eyes. Even now, now that they can be more truthful to each other, Mitsuha couldn't help but feel lost in Ayeka's eyes. Her hand would still hold one of Ayeka's as she thought about pulling her girlfriend in closer. To be honest, she couldn't really get Ayeka out of her mind since that one night they spent together at Hokage rock.

"You know... I was worried that night at Hokage Rock was just a dream. I wanted to come here and tell myself that this isn't a dream but reality. That you really do like me." She looked away, then back at Ayeka, "I may be a little insecure and just want to be comforted just by being near you."

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka could only stare as her girlfriend for lack of a better word ninjaed her way into her room to look her up and down before taking her hand while interlocking their fingers. Ayeka's face went from zero to ruby red in five seconds flat only made worse by the comment on Ayeka's hair causing the taller girl to almost steam as she repeatedly stammered as Mitsuha gazed into her eyes. "M..m..m.mm.m.Mitsuha-chan! Wh..wh..what....ar...re you?" Ayeka was prevented from finishing her sentence by her brain going into overdrive as she realised that not only was just basically wearing next to not clothes but her new girlfriend was in her bedroom currently running her hands through Ayeka's ebony locks flecked with traces of purple.

"EEEEEHHHHHHHH" Ayeka couldn't help the yell that came from her no matter how much she wanted to avoid alerting any of her family but it was a big complex so she prayed that no one heard as Ayeka slammed a hand over her own mouth while desperately trying to get her own confused mind under control while also trying to manage all these raging feelings Mitsuha was inspiring. Ayeka's heart had sped up at Mitsuha's admission that she just wanted to be comforted by Ayeka which the poor girl had failed so far today but as she stared into Mitsuha's eyes and felt her hands in her hair she couldn't help but feel her gaze drawn to Mitsuha's own pouty lips as impulse took over and Ayeka in a bold move very unlike the girl gently pressed her lips to Mitsuha's taken by the mood and the gaze of the beautiful girl allowing her to momentarily overcome her own shy tendencies.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She gets so cute when she's all red and flustered. Mitsuha couldn't help but smile. That is, until Ayeka let out a loud scream. Mitsuha was frantic. Did she do something wrong? She had half the mind to just teleport away in shame.

"I..." She tried to make an explanation but before she could, she felt her girlfriends lips on hers. To be honest, she was surprised. In reality, Mitsuha thought that she would be the girl to take initiative and make the first move, but in fact, Ayeka had proved her wrong. Her skin turned red as she kissed back. And to be honest? It was exhilarating. She could feel what they call butterflies in her stomach as she looked into her girlfriends eyes. "Um... Wow! That was..." She was really stumbling over her words. What is she a lovesick schoolgirl? Okay, yeah, maybe she is, but that's besides the fact. Mitsuha would tenderly hold Ayeka's hands in her own. "That was absolutely amazing! And... My first kiss..." She would blush before saying, "I'm glad that you're my first kiss Ayeka."

She would sit down on her girlfriend's bed, warily looking at the door, hoping nobody comes busting through. She would look back over at her. "You... Um... You have a cute room." She would rub the back of her neck.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka's blush deepened as Mitsuha kissed her back immersing the dark haired dragon in powerful new feelings as velvety lips pressed into Ayeka's own until finally the pair separated and to Ayeka's satisfaction Mitsuha also now sported a blush.

"Um er th...thatwasmyfirstkisstoo." Speaking a bit too quickly Ayeka also admitted that had been her first kiss as she allowed Mitsuha her to lead her over to her bed where the two sat down together or rather Mitsuha sat down while Ayeka laid down behind the girl in order to bury her face within her pillow in order to calm back down. The two sat in awkward silence for a few minutes and thankfully by the lack of sound in the house no one had heard Ayeka's minor panic attack as she needed to focus on calming down for a moment or she was gonna faint from her heart working too hard on maintaining her blush.

After a moment Mitsuha mentioned that she liked the girls room causing Ayeka to finally look up from her pillow with only a dusting of red on her cheeks as she looked around her own room. Dominating the middle of the room was an extremely large bed that looked like it could contain an entire sleepover of people while the walls were lined with shelf after shelf of plush some being store bought while others appeared to be hand sown with the collection being made up of mostly animal plushie and a couple of famous ninja. On the shelf above Ayeka's headrest Mitsuha would notice a particular set of plushie all hand sown with only four taking up space on the shelf. The first Mitsuha would recognise a plushie of Keniwa with Keiyaku sat next to it the two seemingly holding hands and leaning on each other. The third appeared to be of a large black dragon with plush spikes covering it's body and the fourth and final plushie which also seemed freshly sewn seemed to be of Mitsuha itself a large lipstick mark donating that it may have been recently kissed on the cheek. As for the rest of the room the corners of the room were cluttered with a large amount of extremely heavy weights with the odd scroll or book used as a wedge to stop them from rolling away.

Looking at the mess on the floor Ayeka wished she had taken the time to clean encase Mitsuha had visited but unfortunately for Ayeka she was a bit of a slob.
"Ano er Is it hot in here or what?" Ayeka awkwardly joked as shifted over to the window to open it once again before mumbling in answer to her girlfriend. "Ugh I'm g..g..glad your m.m.my first too and so..rry for the mess in here." Looking back at Mitsuha again with a sweet smile on her face Ayeka couldn't be more happier than now despite her embarrassment.

[MFT]
[485]

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend's own shyness. And she also couldn't help but feel good when Ayeka had told her that she was her first kiss as well. With all that has happened, it felt good that Mitsuha had someone to look forward to when she is done with a mission or such.

Her girlfriend would bury her face in the pillow so Mitsuha would play with Ayeka's hair as she looked around. And yes, her statement on her girlfriend's room still stand. It was big and spacious with a lot of plushies. Though there were only four that had their place on a shelf. She would instantly know when she looked at them, there was Keniwa, and Keiyaku. They were leaned on to each other. The second one... Looks to be that of a black dragon. And the last one... "Awwwww." She would exclaim, looking at the doll of her that was made. "Did you make all of these, Ayeka? Can you make me one? I want it to be you!" She seen the lipstick stains on the Mitsuha doll and she couldn't help but beam with joy!

She really didn't mind the mess on the floor as Ayeka opened a window and said that she was glad that Mitsuha was her first kiss as well along with apologizing for a messy room. "It's fine." She would walk up to Ayeka and kiss her girlfriends cheek on the right side and then she would say. "Ayeka? Can you promise me one thing? Can you stay with me forever?"

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka visibly flinched and straightened her back as Mitsuha mentioned the plush above her bed that she had made with the surprising aid of Aria who during her rehabilitation with Take had been forced to take up knitting to stave off boredom as the swordsmen insistence. Giving a nervous giggle Ayeka spoke with obvious embarrassment. "O..oh y..y.y.y..y.ou saw that?" At that point Ayeka was prepared to devolve into a stumbling, mumbling mess that would be putty in Mitsuha's hands if it wasn't for the girl stepping over to her and kissing her cheek surprising Ayeka once again with the affection as Mitsuha asked a very important question.

Ayeka stared at Mitsuha in shock before her eyes softened almost lightening as waves of affection for the white haired girl began to fill them before Ayeka grabbed Mitsuha's wrist. With a quick flick of her wrist and some stunning foot work Mitsuha would suddenly find herself encapsulated within Ayeka bed with the much taller girl spooning her from behind, a arm gently but possessively clutched around Mitsuha's stomach holding the smaller girls form to Ayeka before the black haired dragon girl spoke her breath most likely tickling the back of Mitsuha's neck her words steady for a change because she was hidden from Mitsuha's vision.
"I can't say what the future brings but dragons are really possessive so once you say your mine you will always be mine. No matter what happens." With that said Ayeka hugged Mitsuha closer to her body pushing the two up against each other as she waited for the Seikon to answer.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It was much to Mitsuha's surprise when Ayeka had grabbed her wrist and pulled her close until they were on the bed with Ayeka holding her from behind. Her skin turned red but she nuzzled close to Ayeka, feeling comfortable and safe with her.

She would listen to what her girlfriend had to say, of how she now always belong to Ayeka no matter what happens. The girl would turn more red as she felt truly at peace with the girl that she loves, and happy that Ayeka shares the same feelings for her as well. She didn't know what would happen if she lost Ayeka. She would interlock her fingers in Ayeka's, the hand that is around Mitsuha's stomach. They would stay like that for a minute or two as Mitsuha felt content on where she was before she eventually turned fully over so that she can look Ayeka in the face and kiss her lips once more. Another moment...It felt like eternity before she pulled back and smiled. "Good. Because I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

After saying that, she would nuzzle close to Ayeka and put her hand on the other girl's waist as they enjoyed just being close to each other in this moment.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka felt a small tear escape from her eyes as Mitsuha kissed her again as pure bliss hand happiness surged within her causing the shy girl to smile beautifully as she nuzzled with her girlfriend unable to voice the surge of love that was shooting through her chest. Reaching behind her Ayeka pulled her bed sheet over the two as a silent invite or possibly request for the white haired girl to stay with her tonight. Not for anything further than kissing as Ayeka wasn't ready for that just yet but just companionship as she wanted to sleep within her girlfriends arms only distantly hoping Keni wouldn't find them in the morning but caring only a little as she just happily stayed within her partners arms. "Stay with me." Words whispered with gentle care as arms clasped around Mitsuha holding the girl to Ayeka's chest as the black dragon slowly drifted off to sleep within the comfortable embrace her hands gently running through Mitsuha's locks in a relaxing motion.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
When they had pulled back from their kiss, Mitsuha would wipe away Ayeka's tear and clasp her cheek in her hand giving her a soft smile. As the other girl pulled the blanket over them both, Mitsuha would let it happen, to want to forever be in this moment with her girlfriend.

Hearing Ayeka's voice whispered in her ear, asking her to stay with her made Mitsuha's hair stand on end. But it would in a good way. Mitsuha would nod and say, "Forever." With that, she would feel content as the taller girl would stroke her hair as she would feel comfortable and safe in Ayeka's arms and fall asleep.

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back