Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

OCR Missing -> Leaf [Rebirth]

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What else is there, that I need.
Isaki Temujin said:
Name: Isaki Temujin
Height: 5"11"
Weight: "195"
Core Ability: Void adept

Personality
Temujin is outgoing and sarcastic, with a bit of distaste for the average person. Due to his physical description and his attitude, he doesn't have many friends. He distances himself looking to opt out of social gatherings and be somewhat of a lone wolf. His temper is a very short fused one, though he can maintain a calm attitude while festering beneath. Most won't know his anger, and those that do, may see him in battle.

Description
Temujin stands at five foot ten inches and weighs one hundred and ninety pounds. Shoulder length black hair falls to the side of his head, the left side of his face has been damaged and looks scarred from fire. His hands and arms match his face, as his whole body was burnt in flames. He is usually seen wearing a dark overcoat to cover his disfigured body. He hardly ever wears anything different, but when he does it is covering because he is ashamed of the battle he fought which cost him his charisma.

History
Isaki Temujin, born in Kirigakure, Brother of Isaki Hoshikata. Isaki Temujin grew up among the Isaki, learning the tricks and trade of being a ninja. He excelled in his classes as a ninja but was never the top of his class. Temujin kept to himself throughout the academy, shrugging off most social duties as he disliked his fellow peers. He felt at home when helping people and looking after his peers who shunned him due to his social awkwardness. So eventually Temujin joined the medical branch of Kirigakure opting to help people instead of taking a more battle oriented profession.

At the age of sixteen, Temujin was confronted in battle by a rogue ninja. The battle was a fierce one that lasted hours of nonstop action. In the end, Temujin defeated the rogue ninja, but was left with hideous scars throughout his body as he was critically wounded during the battle. During his recovery Temujin wafted between life and death, finding a new area of power he called the void, it altered his perception and allowed him to harness this new power to do many a thing. Harnessing the void allowed Temujin to become an expert in Genjutsu and enabled him to negate his enemies effort in battle. Now that Temujin has found the void, he couldn't imagine life without it's ever-looming presence in his mind and his combat abilities. The void also gave way to new and exciting ways of thinking and eventually lead to a forbidden art.

After this battle Temujin sought after ways to heal his body but found nil. He resorted to forbidden arts and techniques and found himself in another world with what he found. He uncovered a latent ability that turned him into a revenant beast replacing his organs with tendrils and hearts. Temujin didn't let his secret out of the bag and continues to use his secret ability in just that, secret. Equipped with a new internal system and void sight Temujin became quite the combatant for Kirigakure and for the Isaki clan.

Combat Statistics

Statistics:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Ninjutsu: 569
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600

Powerlevel:3519
Level:15
HP: 42000
CP: 39000
Class:Shadow Walker
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: None
Average: Melee accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu D.C
Low: None​

Core Abilities:
Critical Fallacy
Sensory Deprivation
Combat Efficiency
Recoil Effect
Counteraction
Spell Cancel
Secondary Nature
Extreme Understanding
Advanced Cancellation
Abilities
Nimble Hands
Barrier Mastery
Combat Medic
Clarity
Shattered Reality
Human Anatomy
Healing Factor
Bloody Mess
Kinjutsu: Revenant

Jutsu
Piercing Taijutsu
Hyper Thrust (R1)
Finisher (R1)
Piercing Pinholder (R1)
Pressure Thruster (R1)
Trashin (R1)
Pressure Pierce (R1)

Non Elemental
Body switch (M)

Revenant:
Malicious Tendrils (M)
Cords of Corruption (M)
Ghoulish Shroud (M)
Malevolent Specter (M)

Medical Jutsu:
Mystical Hand (M)
Coagulation (M)
Skeletal Fortification (M)
Anesthetic Infusion (M)
System Restoration (M)
Mystical Force (M)
Medical Ward (M)
Resuscitate (M)
Regeneration (M)
Pristine Aura (M)

Genjutsu:
Betrayal (M)
Fear (M)
Temple of Nirvana (M)
Body Double (M)
Endless Gap (M)
Verse of Darkness (M)
Crippled (M)
Enfeeble (M)
Pain Killer (M)
Soothing Voice (M)
Deafen (M)
[/quote]

Kaguya Jikan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stood on a precipice of the void, looking out from it. His village was gone, ruins from what he could see. The anger rose through the void sending the unseen power pulsating within him. "Take a few centuries to learn the void and this life forgot what was important" Temujin let out a Sigh. 'Looks like we're forced refugee's now kid.' "Shut up and keep up". He turned to the north, and ran towards what ever could be left of the Matsukai Mansion. As the Void aspect caught up with him, Temujin raised a finger to keep it quiet. "I have a village in mind, they accepted Matsukai's once before and I built a good relationship before I took over Mist."

Rummaging through the ruins of the mansion he slung the void through the crashed down house. 'I could make this faster, which village?' Temujin laid his palm into his face and reached into a pouch for a specific item. 'NOT AGAIN TEMU-SAMA, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS WHEN I'm CURIOUS!' Placing the walkman ears over his own he slapped in a cassette and let the music distract him from this mental void leech. It was then he saw it. He started along with the music "I'm much more efficient on my own and you know dis. can't take my tongue or depress this. Look what we have here, all the secrets."

The Void aspect went to looking for other things since the walkman blocked his communication with Temujin, 'Companion he calls me, but always ignores me, it just isn't fair and the rap has infected meeeeeeee'

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

'You can still hear me....

"I hear everything now.... Let's head out to Konagakure."

'I take it this won't be a vacation. Another sigh came from the void aspect that now followed Temujin step for step, like it were his own shadow.

OOC: Jounin/Leaf selects my branch through RP later, If possible I want to enter @ the gates.
Can I get a name change to Matsukai Temujin

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back