Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

OCR: Stone to Leaf

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Heavy is the head . . .”

Paper held tightly in his hands, Umashi’s vision began to double as he felt as though he might be sick. Closing his eyes and steadying himself he leaned back in the chair that he’d pulled up to read the letter. Looking to the messenger before him he adjusted his thinking on the matter he sighed and looked back at the letter and then at the messenger. “This is rather unprecedented you know, a Kage stepping down, being appointed elsewhere and then being asked to serve back in his old position. Are you sure that nobody else could handle the role either?” The woman shook her head and replied with an affirmative “No”. Giving a low growl of a moan, Umashi put the letter down and massaged his temples as buried his face in his hands.

This was a complete and utter mess. If it wasn’t bad enough that so many had abandoned Konoha for what they thought was the better, learning that the Daimyo had resorted to turning his weapons on the innocent people themselves was the truest sort of crime. Straightening his back and leaning back into a more dignified pose, he gave another final sigh and moved to stand as he started emptying his the draws of his desk.
“Well then, it seems that I’m due back for the saddle of life. I’ll need to alert the Tsuchikage and pull a few good men and women. Oh and I’ll also need . . .” Little did he know that before the night would be out, that he’d be given command of an entire garrison and would be on his way towards retaking back Konoha. Along the way he’d meet new allies and old friends but the crown would all the same increase in difficulty to bear the closer he marched his goals.

OOC: Although I don't technically have to do this any longer (profile stuff was moved for all Stoner it seems), I'm still leading by example. @__@!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back