Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Of Dark Shadows and Light [Private]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sitting in her office desk, Megami looked around the room and took a deep breath. She reached a hand over and placed it on the call button. "Send them in." The 'them' that Megami was referring to was the other newly appointed Elite Guardian, Tamashii, and his mentor Yukata Souji. She had gone through her roster, and realized that their were a handful of Guardian, but many had dwindled off. She couldn't say she blamed them. Megami had a few things lined up before her that she was going to present to Tama, but she wondered what kind of instinctive reaction he would have to them. Only the nearing future could really tell. Tides were turning, and sometimes you don't want to get swept away by the swells and riptides. "Where will you stand." A question asked to herself, something uttered in a whisper before Tama would have entered the room. What would come of this, she pondered.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
fLnoqof.png

Today was an odd day, Souji felt something off in his training with Tamashii but there was something more that happened. They had been called, more so Souji than Tamashii. . . Though this was important. something was stirring within the village and Souji for one was about to be at ends with himself about it all. So, with everything in him he would make sure to keep ti casual because of their newly formed relationshio being driven to lead them outwards a bit. Though it would be simple right? Who knew. . . but Souji would enter first. . . then Tamashii both in their normal attire but both with a similar demeanor. . .

'What the heck is going on. . .' in both of their minds simultaneously, but there was no time for feeble questioning. "Ello Light, its been a while. . . but where does your question come from.", nodding he would look to Tamashii who did bow his head before hie leader before speaking, "I am gracious to be in your presence Lightning-sama. . . What is the nature of this visit?", to which was partially a lie because Tama was... indifferent about them to an extent but he did not question them. . . often.
<i>
</i>

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Gesturing to two seats in front of her she waited for them to sit. "Thank you both for coming on on such short notice. There has been some...difficulties." She trailed off wondering where she should start. Pulling out two folders, both sealed, she handed them over to the two men, waiting for them to take it. If they were to open them, there would be a debrief of an outline of the situation, a properly filed report over what she was about to discuss. She placed her clasped hands on the desk and cleared her throat. "As I'm sure you're both aware of, in the past short while we've had two people claiming the title of Kage, both of which hold no such title, as our laws to not dictate such acts as legal. But that does not mean we aren't causing suspicion and discontent within the village, even panic and anger. People feel robbed." Megami placed a hand to her forehead, brushing some of her pink strands from her hair. She let this news settle in, or let the boys talk if need be. But she had called them in under special orders, and so they had the right to be entailed to full details. "The ex-daimyo, Haruka, has aligned her self with a series of foreign shinobi, ones whom I assumes she is going to conduct as a body guard, or militia system to oppose rivals. Then there are the Ryujins, whom stand with themselves under the contract of Kage guard. The law calls for a battle of the village, but it may not get to come to that, and I fear how much Iwa will be torn apart under the duress. We must protect the people." Megami clapped her hand down on the desk for additional effect.

She then paused, taking another breather, closing her eyes and sitting back. "Among other things, our government is quickly becoming a melting pot of foreigners, with no natives involved. We are losing our country, under the sorrow of a lost homeland. I fear that Iwa will fall, or will end in fighting. We have survived for centuries, but only because we have kept to ourselves and fought for our rights and our land. It may fall if something is not done. That's where you two come in." Megami nodded towards Souji and Tama. "Are you up for the challenge?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
fLnoqof.png

Nodding they both would sit themselves down immediately as she began talking it was going to be alot to take in with how her facial features seemed to be working, she seemed to be under alot of self stress thinking about this for so long. So with that Souji would be the first to step in and nod, no smirks, no smiles, his stoic features hidden behind hid dark shades would encompass his thoughts to know what he must do. "Without question Lightning, there is a dark upheaval of thoughts and detriment coming upon us. . . May the Gods guide us to whatever tasks you have brought forth to us.", In Tama's mind though he would look at this woman trying to analyze her thoughts and words calculating them because unlike Souji he would have no relations to this woman. And he had not known about his clan head's relations to this woman in anyway at all to begin with. Souji kept it pretty quiet. Either way, Tama would nod and flow with the time around him allowing his perception to gather more intel on this.

"Oi, Challenges of the mind, body and spirit are what I strive on. You know me as the Guardian of the Tides, because they can ever change in my favor, so whatever it is that you would have me do let me know. . .", nodding he would make it short and simple, Souji would only nod to agree, Tama was unorthodox but he followed the rules to a tee. . . just in his own way. He could control time around him. . . how could he not play by a rule that was his own. . . yanno? He was his own person but he answered to Souji int he end. . . and Souji knew this. So if Souji had him to do something. . . it would be done, no ifs, ands, or buts. . . Simple and clean. Though did Tamashii like it? Not one bit. . . Oh well though, Loyalty and responsibility over self-righteousness.
<i>
</i>

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Glad that there was no stumbling between the men, she proceeded. She would then ask that they remove the rest of the papers in the folder. On them would be a list of tasks for each Guardian. "These are the specific tasks that I need you to set in motion. Things have gotten complicated, and I fear that I may need to move my sister to a safe place. Her safety is my priority, so I may be gone for quite some time. Please do not think of me negatively. There will be those that call me a heretic, a terrorist, a coward, and I do not care. Iwa needs a new face, a detached face, if we are to get any sort of foothold. Endo's reign has stirred conflict, and puts all involved into question." Once Souji removed his, he would be able to see what he is meant to focus on. She started with him. "Souji, you have always been one of the most dedicated of Iwa's Guardians. I need you to look after all the recruits, and get our ANBU and Guardians ready. I also want you to orchestrate movements that prepare citizens for either an evacuation, or lock down procedures. Village safety must be at the top of our list." With another deep sigh, she addressed Tama.

"As for you, you will lead my Guadian and ANBU. Souji would be my first choice, but Souji has been involved in too many acts that others will deem questionable, despite his good intentions. You are a new face, uninvolved, unbiased. You will make the choices that will lead and serve these people will your life. Souji, of course, will be your right hand. I cannot expect to know how long it will take to assure the safety of my sister, and so I must assure that the people are in good hands. Can you do that?" She would then hold a pen out to him with a contract, clearly asking him to sign if he agreed.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
fLnoqof.png

With a heavy heart to know how much Lightning cared about her sister Souji would nod slowly as he heard the words from her mouth. It hurt a bit, but he understood the circumstances if the shoe was on hsi foot he'd do the same thing, but for the people, there was nothing a Guardian shouldnt do. Right? So with nothing left to say aside from, "You have my word Light. . . You can trust that. . .", and then looking over to a Tamashii that held his head down lowly. It was something different. . . within the room one could feel the wavering of his chakra pulsing around them. Time seemed to stop for a moment and everything would hault. Nothing in the room would move, even the clicking of a clock would stop. For just this moment. . . Souji would allow his shadows to do the work. . . ever the lazy man. "Tch, Light making me fill out paper work. . .", trying to lighten the mood with his little joke as he lazily drew on his paper.

Raising his eyes to Lightning, Tama's face would fill itself with determination valor, and subsequently it would, look as if his eyes were glowing amber eyes filled with a burning passion, "I. . .will do my best. . . with my Clan Head as my right hand. . . I will do whatever it takes to keep the people of Iwa safe. . . This is my promise.", and with that there would be no more words. . . but everything would continue. . . moving forward as Tama would release his chakra into the air allowing it to move again before he drained himself from his determination. Taking the pen into his hands from Lightning, he;d sign his name on the dotted line watching Souji's eyes as he finished. Proud and jealous would express that.
<i>
</i>

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the ink was scrawled across the paper, not even given the time to dry, Megami took it and signed off on the authorization for both me. She would roll each piece of parchment up and hand it over to the two men. Then she would take out their personal files and hand them over to both men. "These are your files I have on record. Hide them, do not give your enemies reason to know more information than you give them. This is the first rule of your job." She would then stand and shake both of their hands. As she would take Souji's hand she looked him in the eye, conveying unspoken words of emotions. She covered up those feelings with something just as important. "Take care of Sabaku for me. He is the most promising guardian we've had for a long time, and I believe in him. I was mentoring him. Look after Kimi, Chi, and Kei as well." When she let go of Souji's hand, she looked at Tama and smirked. " Good luck as Guardian & ANBU Sennin. That's all I have for you. I'll be keeping rank of Elite Guardian if you don't mind, I am still highly skilled after all." She was sure he would have no problem with that, but you never knew. She gave him his own diamond badge, and key to the room. With a final bit of sass she gave a nod, collected the rest of her things and pointed towards the door. "Now, get out of your office." And she would wait for the men to leave, unless stopped otherwise, and would then follow them out.

[Topic Left after Souji/Tama Leave]
[Tama promoted to Sennin]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
fLnoqof.png

She'd take Tama's hand first, allowing him to nod and look her in the eyes before allowing his last little snitpit before letting go, "Thank you for this opportunity.", and then to the real emotional wreck that was Souji internally. . . he knew what this meant. . . and it would be one of those long distance things that people said never worked out but with determination and strength of heart you could make anything work. . , so as she would take Souji's hand he'd take off his shades looking her directly in her eyes. "Sabaku? You were mentoring him? No wonder his chakra grown immensely. . .", nodding he'd smirk to the woman, "You know I will do all that is in my power to make and ensure that they are guided with the best look towards the future.", nodding this was a man who had risen from his own shadow to claim his life back from the darkness. . . with the help of the light. . .

Tama would chime in though, "You can keep whatever title you wish. . . but when the sun shines tomorrow. . . this will be my office. So thank you, and enjoy your night Lightning-sama.", nodding Tama and Souji would bow lowly to the woman Souji sneaking a kiss upon the back of her hand before winking to her, and mouthing, 'I'll see you soon. . .' before he'd let go and turn towards the door. . . preparations would need to be done before the night was over. . . for tomorrow would dawn a new day.

And indeed things would be changing. . .

[MFT]
[Topic Left]
[Requesting Sennin Banner]
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back