Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Of Flames and Shadows [Tutor | Hato & Shi]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Act I, Chapter V: Of Flames and Shadows

WC: 773
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi wanted to return to Kaen's mansion, but she was informed by the little Shinku of another place where they could train. So instead, Chi hid her spear and arrived at the Toraono Dojo with her red-headed friend and Chi marveled at the size of it. The warrior princess had never seen such a building, even the noble's mansion couldn't compare to the aesthetics that Chi felt when she looked at it. They entered through the main entrance and she couldn't help but wobble her head as she was unable to focus on one feature in particular. Most of the buildings she had ever been inside of were made from plants or from the earth, but while inside this building she could feel something more at work. The bones of some kind of large creature filled the walls and it's legacy filled Chi with determination.

"Okay." Chi muttered to herself in her ancient, savage tongue. The two of them arrived at the dojo and inside there were plenty of people already training. She marveled down at the art that was the civilized world's act of communing with the forces of nature. These people used their own energy to conjure the elements as Chi did, but they did so in a manner that was strange to her. The seals they made with their hands weren't flashy like hers, and didn't involve quite as much movement. To her, this meant that they weren't as connected to the world as she was. Maybe she would show them some day, and they could all reconnect with the wildlife they've left to wither beyond their giant wall.

For now, she turned to Hato and smiled at him. She pulled up her dress so that most of her thigh was showing and revealed a small dagger. She pulled the dagger out of it's slot and quickly thrust her hand so that her arm straightened. The dagger grew in side, increasing the hilt to form a long pole and the black metal blade extended until the dagger was once again a spear. She stabbed the bottom tip of the pole into the sandy floor of the dojo a couple of times. Then she was still for a moment, then she placed a hand on her hip.

"Morisei." She said with a thick accent. "Morisei you appear right now you bas-" Morisei listened to the girl, but did so with a long exaggerated sigh as he emerged from the spear. Chi smiled a cocky smile as the now floating form of the intangible Morisei. His form was visible to Hato and no one else, save for his current master which was Chi. He floated horizontally as if he were lying on a couch and had his head supported by one hand. He looked Hato over with a bored expression, chains covering his body and attached themselves to the spear.

"So you're the brat I keep hearing." When he spoke he had an accent as well, being that Chi's language was his native language as well. However, Morisei's common was much better than hers. He probably spent a lot of time communicating with Ichiro in the common tongue as opposed to the old world language she used.

"Shush." Chi scolded the ancient spirit who refuse to look back at her. "I have offered to teach the boy."

"Yeah, yeah,"
he spoke, still in the common tongue. He rolled his eyes and turned to face Chi. As he did so his body turned so that his feet went further into the air but his head stayed at Chi's level. His placed his hands on his hips and looked at Chi with a sternness she hadn't felt from him. "I never agreed to teach this punk. I agreed to teach the people of Hosekimori, and you're the last of them… So to speak." Chi ignored the last bit, not quite understanding what the words together meant, but he shrugged at this statement and moved his hands about as if mimicking a scale.

"I do not care, Hosekimori is gone. A new generation will learn our secrets, here in the sand lands."

"Whatever… You know there's a dude staring at you while you're talking to yourself, right?" Chi ignored his comment, then looked back at Hato.

"Sorry, Hato." She smiled and bowed to him. "This Morisei. Spirit, lives here." She lifted the spear to show that Morisei lived inside of it.

"Now don't go confusing the boy. I'm vacationing in this disgusting weapon. Okay? Okay." Morisei pouted, his form still upside down in the air.

"Ready begin?" She asked to the young boy.
OOC: Continued from here.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
His head tilted to the side as the shadows continued having their conversation, his palm patting the top of his head. Having been there because this was technically where training happened, Shi was far from the physical type anyways and had instead found himself squatting upside down on the ceiling. Blinking several times he started to wonder why everything was upside down, as if the world had flip over like a coin. More importantly how could people so casually walk on the ceiling like that. They must be very good shinobi he thought, though this was quickly distracted by the shadows loud bickering. "Must you always start such a stupid argument. Of course you can have hot ice cream. You must be crazy" He'd blink behind the mask, tilting his head the other way as the shadows had no retort. His interest fell upon a newly arrived duo and the woman was speaking to herself, crazy we know, and something about her weapon. Shifting around, he'd take a seat on the ceiling still crossing his arms as he watched the two more.."Interesting people are interesting. Who knows, they might show me something new right?" He'd smirk widely behind the mask as he spoke to the shadows that hugged him.

[Topic Entered]
[WC:210]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png
staaare... that is all that he did with his heterochromia hues. He stared at the strange lady right now muttering towards herself. 'And here I thought things couldn't get funnier...' was a thought crossing his head as he slowly started to place his hands behind his head. Looking towards Chi that started to rattle more towards herself. "This Morisei. Spirit, lives here." It was only now that the boy was actually looking towards the spirit... His eyes grew and he staggered in his movements. Out of a habit he would be pinching his arm. "N-not a dream..." The words that fell out of his mouth was with astonishment. He couldn't believe what was here. "T-that?!" He shouted out and would take a step back. "I thought those were just story's!" He would make an awkward grin on his face. "N-Nice to meet you Mr. ghost Morishi." He had the name wrong, but that was something else in this current moment. "Ehheh... Chi... Chichi... what is... how..?" He directed his gaze towards the other. For him this was creepy. A ghost poofed out of nowhere. "uuhu... And this is blitz." He would point towards the canine. "He is also a spirit... in a body." He wouldn't really know if this was or wasn't a common thing... But he surely knew that things had to be established.
As the other started to talk about being ready, the boy would soon be found nodding towards her. "Yes! Please teach me!" He would be cheering on and grinning big. He felt like he was more then ready for this, but at the same moment, he was a bit unsure if he even was ready for this. He barely had learned anything yet on the academy yet.

OOC said:
Following rules of Tutor.
Post 1/5
WC: 294
TWC: 294 / 1500
Editted due to a missed line

Last edited:

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC:399
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Hato was reasonably surprised by Morisei's sudden appearance. By all standards Morisei was in fact a spirit. His old body was gone and all that remained was this part of him that he locked away inside his own weapon. He was forced to teach people the ways of nature, and he had become bitter over the years. Morisei wasn't just a spirit, he was a cursed spirit. Chi knew she couldn't trust him explicitly, but she also knew that he would do what she asked if he didn't want to be trapped again. Chi had already threatened to bury his staff if he gave her reason to do so. Of course this was an empty threat, and Morisei knew this.

v0OfLuX.png

"Alright, that's all well and good kid." Morisei said in response to the boy's introduction of his dog. "Most living things are spirits inside of bodies." He rolled his eyes and looked back at Chi. Chi crossed her arms and rose her chin at him. He sighed and floated around the boy, then looked around at the other shinobi. Some were wondering who the two were talking to, and others didn't care one way or another. Either way Morisei didn't like the attention. He looked up at the boy sitting on the ceiling who had been watching them. For a moment and only a quick moment, he showed his form to the boy while giving him a raspberry, tongue out and hands to his head. The whole nine-yards.

"Morisei." Chi's hushed shout only garnered the attention of a few fellows nearby who assumed she was talking to the boy.

"Alright, alright, yeesh." The spirit attempted to wrap his ghostly form around Hato's body and got really close to his face. "She's a bit of a you know what, am I right?" He chuckled to himself, knowing full well that Chi wasn't quite sure what he meant by that.

"Alright, erm… Hato, was it?" He would phase through the boy and move to his eye level. The spirit's body stretched out and then he moved into a position that suggested he was lounging on a couch. "Show me what you got." He spoke with a bit of bass in his voice and then continued in his real voice. "What experience do you have with controlling and manipulating your natural energy? You know, what your people call jutsu."
OOC: 'show me what you got' is a link, he's speaking the common tongue there.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori

Morisei Speaking Common
Morisei Speaking Hosekimori

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
He'd catch the boy speaking something about a teacher and quickly found his interest somewhat diminishing. Beh, she was his teacher another instructor at the academy more than likely. His head would sway back and forth as his body rocked, it wasn't really unusual for one on one lessons afterall. What was even worse is that he bet they would talk about stuff that he was no good at anyways. Groaning slightly he'd turn his head momentarily to glare at the shadows of the ceiling. "Yes I am fully aware that I don't even have a personal teacher shut up...yes I know..yeah...I mean-but....Whatever" His attention broke away from his back and forth conversation at the perfect time...

Both eyes would seemingly glow as his full attention was caught, even the shadows seemingly clung to his shoulder in interest. Where there had been two there was now three and he was certain he wasn't hallucinating because even the shadows had nothing to say. It was only a brief moment but for him it felt like hours that he stared at the entity. More importantly he was captivated by the chains that seemed to tie him to the woman's weapon. When he finally blinked however, the being was gone without a trace and he was left to reel back and rub at the eyeholes of his mask. "You saw it too also huh...so I wasn't crazy......shut up that doesn't count now remember the pills. Pfffff...anyways"

The chakra connection that was keeping him on the ceiling severed and within a second Shi had landed without so much of a sound onto the ground. He squatted his body behind both the duo, scurrying along the ground on all fours for a time as silent as possible. He'd creep up behind the woman before popping his masked face from around her to stare directly at Hato. A finger would raise to the mouth of the mask as if saying "Shhhhhhh" to which the finger would then point at the spear. Add in several grabby grabby hands and it was obvious what Shi was implying. He wanted Hato to act like he didn't see anything so that he could grab the spear. Without so much as waiting to think if Hato had signed up for this, Shi would begin reaching for the weapon with enthusiasm.
[WC: 388]
[TWC: 598/1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png

The boy was watching the other as he started to wrap himself around him. "H-huh..?" He was confused as to why this spirit would do such a thing. He swallowed a bit and looked through the corner of his eyes. "Yes... my Name is Hato..." He repeated so the other would know for certain he had the right word. "Show me what you got..." He would look towards his hands as he heard those words. The last time he tried something out, he actually burned down the bar from his mother. That was the last time he used jutsu.

He would look towards his hands as he was recalling the memory of then, the signs and slowly started to make a few hand signs, breathed in and made from his hands a little cone, with a few seconds a huge fire wave would get out and luckily didn't catch anything. He already had mastered the technique even though the boy didn't know it back in the time. He would take a breath and look to what he had done. "L-like that?" He questioned and would start to tilt his head towards the other.

He would however still look towards his small canine Blitz. Who was just sitting down and watching, he wasn't sure what he could do. "Other then this, I can walk trees, water not that well yet... as I cannot balance it out as it should. And... I have to say, I am really new to all of this Jutsu thing. I don't know really what to make of it." Slowly he would place a hand on his cheek and lean on it, having a little puzzled look on his face.."I haven't been to the academy that much yet." He was honest in his words and Blitz would bark once on that.

OOC said:
Post 2/5
WC: 303
TWC: 597 / 1500

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 894
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Hato was definitely inexperienced. He hesitated for a moment, staring at his hands as if they were foreign objects. Chikara squinted her eyes at this action and waited to scrutinize what he would do. He formed a few seals in the style he was accustomed to doing. The warrior princess then leapt in front of the attack in a flash, as if she could teleporting. She was swift, though there were definitely those that were faster. Her hands danced in front of her and a barrier made of earth emerged from the ground. All of this happened in the blink of an eye, just long enough for the flames to achieve their maximum distance. Chi placed her hand on the still intact barrier and felt the energy that it still possessed.

"Not bad." She whispered to herself. She was surprised the kid could output damage like that after how he presented himself. She smiled and wiped her hand down the barrier, and it sank back into the earth. She began to walk towards Hato when she noticed something was off. Someone was trying to sneak up on her. It was crazy to think that someone so young could think that was something that would be possible. Then again, Chi might be a woman, but she's short like a child. It could be easy for someone to mistake her for a student. Chi rolled her eyes and looked at Morisei.

"I told you someone was watching." He spoke in their native tongue, staring at Chi as she prepared to teach the boy a lesson. She tossed her spear from her right hand to her left, and in midair it transformed. The spear tip turned into a large ball of metal and the wooden pole shrank to form a small handle. It was now a mace. She turned her body around quickly and, with little force, attempted to smack him across the face. Chi wasn't keen on people trying to sneak up on her and had she been aware that the boy was after her weapon it would have made her more angry. Maybe enough to actually try to hurt the child.

"What do?"
She shouted, her anger being slightly off put by her lack of proper syntax.

"I think maybe he wants to join in." The spirit answered, speaking in the common tongue this time as his form floated from his position wrapped around Hato. He moved through Hato, to present his form to the boy once again when they were face to face. Morisei had his hand on his chin and was looking the boy up and down. His form attempted to wrap around Shi as he had done with Hato and also similarly he whispered into the boys ear. "Don't touch me." He was speaking of the weapon that currently housed his form, but the kid could have taken it in any number of ways. Morisei phased through the boy and reformed his body to the right proportions.

"Want join? Fine. There." She pointed next to Hato in an attempt to get the thought across that she wanted him to stand with Hato. Once done, or even if not, she would begin to move her hands through handseals in the style of her people. She didn't care if the boy joined them or not, she was already working with Hato so what was another child?

"Energy." She said after a moment of channeling her chakra. "Energy everywhere. Flows through-" She was cut off by Morisei's form floating in front of her.

"Don't listen to her. She's nuts. Do you hear the way she talks? Nah, here's the secret to performing jutsu well: Just don't be terrible."

"Morisei…" Chi growled.

"No, no, but seriously." He got between the two boys and attempted to place his ethereal arms around their shoulders. "There's a certain point where being able to channel your energy isn't going to be enough. I direct my people to come to be one with nature, and by becoming one with nature you become one with the energy it produces, what your people call chakra."

"Now, to become one with nature, you don't have to starve yourself, go out into the desert, and eat some magical plants… Well, you can if you want, I won't judge. All you have to do is meditate."
Morisei would phase through the boys again and flip upside down into a meditative position. "The best way, that I've found at least, to become better at channeling your ener- Chakra and to control it is to feel it. You need to concentrate so hard your little brains feel like they're going to implode."

Chi sat down and mimicked Morisei's actions, only right side up of course. She let her arms hand in the air with palms facing up and after a few moments her body began to glow from her energy. Her chakra was a faint golden color and the more she concentrated the more the boys would be able to see it manifested as an aura. Then she opened her eyes, and they were glowing the same color. She was in tune with the earth, able to feel her surroundings as she could feel the clothes on her back. This was the first step she learned, at about half their age, in becoming truly connected to nature itself.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori

Morisei Speaking Common

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Everything became dark as his head was rattled from the attack by the female, something he simply didn't have the reaction time nor innate skill to avoid. Thus Shi had been sent flying backwards and his body offered little resistance against being propelled full force. He was a scrawny child afterall, barely weighing enough to be considered healthy so he was sent into the nearby wall without much effort. He was only knocked unconscious for a few moments, his eyes opening to a world filled with haze. A crack was along his mask as he lifted his head, however the crack would begin to reseal itself repairing the structure of the mask. Nothing stood still to his eyes as everything either had multiple images or rotated in various circles around a singular image. There would be some struggle from him as his body raced to catch up to what his mind wanted, shaking as he stood.

It was not something Shi wasn't used to, his brain having already been jumbled so he had learned a very specific jutsu in order to keep his head safe. The mask he wore having not simply been for show but reinforced with a technique that absorbed physical blows directed straight to it. What should and would of caused brain damage to anyone else in that situation only proved to do one thing and that was momentarily anger Shi. The shadows around him were shouting in protest and he could only understand their points, she had struck him without thought. Grasping at his head, Shi's eyes would widen beneath the mask....the shadows were right on this one. He could feel for a moment the shadows in his head as if they were real, he could feel them almost becoming physical as his own shadow began to change in shape. This lasted for a split second before reality was set in..

He felt it, though to be more precise he sensed it, the spirit's touch. Though he never actually had physical contact, a chill along his skin shocked him into reality and forgetting his train of thought just moments before. What more was his ears was instantly bombarded by a long winded explanation to which he found hard to follow. The shadows however seemed far more interested in what was being said as they had all but stopped bickering, something that made Shi uneasy as when had they ever agreed to do anything as one. Still, he would say nothing only seemed frozen in time while his brain did what it could to adapt to the situation

Such strange company he had found himself in...and why was he getting a headache all of a sudden...

[WC: 447]
[TWC: 1045/1500]​

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png

He had made the hand seals. He was working on controlling it the best he could. But there was something he was dumbfounded by, so far. "A- are you fine?!" He asked towards her as she had jumped in front of him. He swallowed a little as he wasn't holding back that time, everyone else at the academy would have run away from him. "N-not... Bad?" He questioned the other as she had said that. But second, was going as the boy saw someone else going for the spear of Chi. Er... That wasn't a spear anymore. He was now looking at a ball form object and questions rose inside of his head. He swallowed a little and then would just stay where he was. He saw her turn, not even an audible smack was heard as far as he had heard... Yet the other was sent flying. Hato simply looked to the direction and would slowly tilt his head.

Blitz was barking towards the boy, and his eyes shifted to the canine on the ground. He crouched down to listen to him. "I know Blitz... That guy is weak... I haven't heard a smack so far I can tell, let's hope he learned a lesson." Hands rose as he started to scratch the animal behind it's ears. For a moment in the corner of his eye, he saw Moshi again. "Does someone that weak needs too?" He whispered back to him and held a bit of a puzzled look, but he didn't say much anymore regards the topic.

Sitting down and crossing his legs as he was listening towards them both. "Don't listen to her. She's nuts." Hato couldn't help but snicker, he mainly snickered about how they were bickering sometimes towards each other. But as an explanation was made, the boy nodded. This was so easy to follow compared to dense papers. "Meditate?" He had never heard that one yet, but he would sit in a meditative position, just like the other. "T-that looks so cool Chichi!" He explained louder then he wanted, but he honestly was amazed by the achievement that she had been doing, but once he tried. He made a 'hnnggg' noise, as he hasn't quite got it yet, once he opened up an eye, it still was the same and the boy puffed a moment. "Not yet..."

He would correct his sit a little and close his eyes. He had to see, maybe feel... or even taste it?" He attempted to take his breathing more under control to see if that would help, but at this point, he wouldn't be knowing if he did fine or not. He did feel funky, the other way than normally.
OOC said:
Post 3/5
WC: 452 (MFT)
TWC: 1.049 / 1.500

His chakra is red, red like flames. But I am leaving it up to Chi if he is doing it right or not.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 556
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

This newcomer was probably the weakest individual Chi had ever seen. She barely smacked him. It a warning shot at most and yet he was sent flying across the training grounds. She frowned, and in her head she began to wonder why such a weak human would be in a place like this. Maybe he was trying to get stronger, or maybe he was just dumb. She didn’t care which, she had lost interest in the boy and didn’t care if he joined in or not. She was already teaching Hato and if this stranger wanted to learn a thing or two they could participate as well.

After Chi demonstrated her meditation she stopped and stood back up. She needed to watch them in order to make sure they were doing it correctly. There was meditating to achieve zen and then there was meditating to achieve a oneness with nature. If they couldn’t connect to the natural energies of the earth their aura wouldn’t manifest. Chi could do it with ease but she didn’t expect these two to get it right away. In fact, they didn’t. Hato was the first to try and his outward groans made it evident he wasn’t doing it right.

“No force,” Chi whispered to him, just loud enough to hear over the other people training in the dojo. “Feel energy, in and out.”

“She means, feel the chakra flowing into you and then flowing out. It should flow like a river. Try imagining your chakra as a river and you’re like some kind of blockade.” Morisei, still upside down and in a meditative position, floated over to Hato so they were face to face. “The chakra is pooling inside of you waiting to be pulled out, but you need to smash that blockade and allow it to leave as it pleases.”

Following these words, Hato would find that he could feel his body beginning to heat up. It wasn’t from his affinity for fire, but the chakra escaping freely into the air around him. There was a faint, red aura that appeared and faded just as quickly. Then again. He was starting to get it but it was obvious that it would take some practice to get it right. Chi sat behind the boy and placed her hands on his back.

“This is unorthodox, Chi.” Morisei spoke before Chi did anything. “You hardly know this kid, remember Kaen?”

“Hush.” Chi took a deep breath. “This is different.” She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them and they were glowing again. Her aura returned as she connected with nature. Her hands began to glow even brighter and Hato would feel as if there were an opening in his chakra coils.

“Hands, concentrate.” She said to the boy. If he listened to her, and to the words that Morisei had said previously, he would feel the river flowing much easier now. Chi had used the ability to transfer energy to create a more stable opening for him to channel his chakra through. Now all he needed to do was concentrate on her hands, imagining a hole in the barricade that blocked his flow. Then he would burst into an aura that was brighter than the one Chi had previously shown. This would help him to know the feeling he was searching for, making it easier to do on his own.
OOC: Shi you need to actually participate in the tutoring for this tutor thread. The ‘pupils’ are actually supposed to be tutored in a tutor thread, they can’t just do whatever they want and still get rewards.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common
Morisei thinking or speaking to Chi through the weapon

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Would have settled into a silent calm as he watched both Hato and Chi more and more, both eyes fixated while his head would tilt at varying angles. What were they doing he wondered as it had never really donned on him that he was supposed to be listening to what was being said. Truth was he was staring hard because his mind had wandered away and was busy galloping off on some unscripted adventure. He'd take the moment to scratch at his head more as their voices started to fill his mind. "You should really learn to pay attention more, it's not like you haven't heard this before in some form..." "I don't really think I asked you yanno..." Shi would speak outloud towards his right, where no one was, as his attention was drawn somewhere else. To the others it would look exactly as if Shi was having a conversation with himself. "I don't know what she said..it was gibberish blah blah something....then I heard birds and got distracted" "Truly are hopeless, Chakra control...she is talking about chakra control. You know...the stuff you use in your jutsu. Heck...remember your mask." "I mean, sure we had to practice chakra control but does that really count? I mean...it's not like our techniques are visible right? Would my chakra even show up I wonder..." "Everyone's chakra has a color signature and for some affinities can be determined by it....sheesh, you really don't pay attention in class" "Not my fault the shadows like to dance around the sensei and do funny faces while their teaching. Way more entertaining than some chakra lesson.." "Either way...you might want to at least get in good with this lady...that spear is hers remember." Shi would lean his head back and groan suddenly as the shadows had been right, if he wanted that spear than he would have to get close to this lady and her weird way of doing things. Shi would turn to his shadow and kick it for a moment, watching it wriggle in mind.

So he would sit down, crossing his legs with both arms just resting in his lap. His chakra would build without much effort as while he was frail physically and despite his mental status, Shi was quite adept at molding chakra. The issue would be that his chakra did not seem to flow freely in a typical aura sense but clung close to his body like a second skin. His silence would become eerie as time went on, the boy no longer blinking and staring into the abyss. For Shi, this was his meditation as his mind had become so focused on the hallucinations lingering around everyone present. The more he sat there though, the more his own shadow seemed to begin behaving independently around him.
"Your chakra is refined for your age...but your problem is that it's not suited for physical arts, isnt that right. Heh...it's funny if you think about it. You have no problem manipulating other's senses with chakra....but you don't possess the skill to make it materialize. Blame your clan...it's their specialty" "I don't what using genjutsu have to do with this besides I didn't ask you anything anyways..." His chakra veil would remain clinging barely off his skin like a semi-translucent second layer, though it would have moments where it would look to expand only to fail...

For Shi, this was the hardest thing to do....meditation required him to maintain focus. Something which he was obviously having issues doing as he attempted to keep a single train of thought as he meditated.

[WC: 597]

[TWC: 1642/1500]
[Shi
| Shi's Imagination
]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png

“No force,” It was the moment he opened up his eyes again towards the other as he moved his eyes to look towards her. "Feel it... huh... and no force.." He was a bit puzzled about how he should be achieving this kind of thing right now. He took a small huff as he indeed was doing it wrong. "Like a river... I am scared of those.." The young ginger muttered under his own breath. He then would tilt his head backward and look towards the sky for a second. It was odd how the other started to speak towards himself, at least that was the assumption he made since he talked into nothing and he didn't ask much himself. "shadows dance..?" The words were muttered under his breath as he listened towards him and started to question him a bit more. He really wasn't making the most sense in this world. "I honestly think those lessons are important... but it seems for some people it might not be..." were thoughts crossing his head, also as how he thought back to handling kunai and shurikens. He would tilt his head towards him and look to what he was doing. "Genjutsu..?" So the other was a Genjutsu user, and he thought a bit towards himself if that was a thing he maybe should be doing the same. But he himself liked to do Ninjutsu the most.

He saw chi moving behind him and then he would sit down again and try once more. "hands, concentrate" "Y-yeah... I got you..." He would close his eyes once more and start to more focus on the moment. But at first, he didn't really understand if it were his own hands or her hands as they were on his backside. Slowly he would focus on hers and he noticed it was honestly getting easier. He finally started to understand it a little. He felt how his chakra was going through him, how it warmed him up a little for his idea. He was really bright crimson red and once they stopped for a second he would smirk. He looked towards Shi and saw something... odd with his Aura,and the boy did point towards him in an attempt to make Chi aware. For him the chakra forms were still a new thing, so he was wondering about the kinds all around them. But he was sure, this one wasn't told in the class.

He would however first try to master it on his own before he would attempt to help others with it. So with that in mind, he would correct his sitting. "I can do this... I know how it feels now..." then he started to try it on his own. It wasn't going as smoothly as anyone else would, but the boy was doing it eventually. Slowly the aura was coming off from this boy and held this rich crimson color and it shined, not as much as when Chi was helping him but it still was really bright.

OOC said:
Post 4/5
WC: 505
TWC: 1.554 / 1.500

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 375
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

The unknown boy began talking to himself. Chi didn’t find it odd, though. She often appeared to be talking to herself, usually forgetting that Morisei can only be seen by her most of the time. She wondered, though, if it was from flying into the wall. He was weak. Physically he was as frail as Naku, and he was the size of that boy’s head. He wasn’t quite as loud though and Chi was glad about that at least.

He finally decided to join them. Chi was satisfied with Hato’s progress. She took her hands off his back and as she did so he would find it much harder to produce the same crimson effect. As long as he didn’t try to force it he could probably maintain a thin aura, but it would be some time before he could use this technique in battle like she did. She walked over to the other boy as he attempted to do the same thing. She watched him for a moment, curious as to what would happen.

His chakra wasn’t willing to expend itself so readily. He tried to meditate but his aura clung to his skin and then she noticed his shadow. It was moving when he wasn’t. An odd sight, sure, but Chi wasn’t fazed by it. She chocked it up to another neat shinobi trick, like Kataract’s ability that made a hole in the village wall when they first met. She got down on her knees in front of the boy and stared into his unblinking eyes.

“Concentrate.”
She said, not knowing that it wasn’t as easy for him to do as it was for her to say. She lifted her weapon in its dagger form and turned it into a Kunai which had a hoop at one end. She stuck a finger through the hoop and it swung gently from side to side. She closed her fist and the kunai stopped swinging. It pointed straight up and reflected the boy’s image. He would see himself and the chakra emanating from his body. If he focused on his reflection while maintaining his chakra flow it would make it easier. It seemed he was too busy talking to himself to fully get into the lesson.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png

The boy did his best to keep that aura up like before, but it wouldn't produce much, except a thin layer hovering over him. It was soft looking, gentle as he kept in inflow going. This was a lot easier once he knew how it felt. After a moment he stopped with his own gradient and looked towards the other. He was curious to see what was going on with their aura, and he tried to look how the other was going to try to fix it. He would however keep sitting down, Blitz had a light aura and already had full the hang of it. "Yeaaah blitz... I understand..." He would pout towards the dog on the ground. "Ninja dog... can do a lot the owner can do..." He would pout as Blitz didn't seem to have any trouble with it. "Just wait till we have to transformation Jutsu again... or that you get bitten by a flee!" And that was a taunt towards his own canine.

OOC said:
Following rules of Tutor. Completed.
Post 5/5
WC: 168
TWC: 1.722 / 1.500
I know, it isn't polite to skip turns. But this much time has already passed so I think it would be fine.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
His pupils would dilate suddenly and noticeably when the word concentrate was spoken by the woman, his glowing eyes showcasing strange ripples around the iris. It would seem that something did click with Shi though it wasn't what one would have expected, instead what triggered this was something that had been whispered by the shadows. He was reminded of a simple fact that had been forgotten by him personally, the shadow beneath him flickering like a flame dancing in the wind. Though as before it would seem to have been something that one could easily hallucinate, except the flickering didn't go away as fast as before but instead started to become intangible. It was hard to decide if what they were seeing was actually happening or not but what they would know was that the film of chakra around Shi started to mold various hands.

Like something was seeking to escape, his chakra would produce several hands, each grasping at the aura around the boy all the while he stared blankly. His focus was unlike others as in order to actually concentrate he had to completely abandon thought. Without thinking, his actions were fully based on what was learned and not what he could question. The voices of the shadows were in control and unlike Shi, they knew what to do. Bringing both palms together suddenly, his chakra would completely condense around him as the hands dissolved back into the aura while instead now transferring to his personal shadow. For both Hato and Chi, every few blinks one would be able to see the arms of stretched out shadows originating from his body that would disappear and reappear depending on each of their aptitudes for recognizing genjutsu.

His chakra was unique in that when molded, could transcend the bridge between mental and physical. But he was unrefined and lacked the proper abilities to control it and manipulate it on his own accord. Something obvious as in the distance a sudden sound from others training made Shi blink and just like that his chakra seemed to return to his former state, just clinging to his body barely a few centimeters off the skin.
"Yeah...I got nothing..." Having not remembered any of what just happened, Shi was just assuming he couldn't do it even though he was trying. "Sometimes even I wonder about you, yanno that. Like do you not pay any attention....why is it always up to us sheesh." "Oh shut up..I tried, you clearly saw me" Shi would speak to his side, both eyes staring at the shadow which if one had keen eyes and memory would be one of the locations where his shadow's had been visible. Coincidence....possibly?

[WC: 448]
[TWC: 2090/1500]
[Shi | Shi's Imagination]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 343
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chikara was content with Hato’s progress. He was able to perform the meditation practice quite easily on his own, now that he had felt the process with the woman’s help. She looked away from him once she saw that he was manifesting his chakra, even if somewhat less so than he was with her in control. She looked to the other pupil, a strange boy with no physical aptitude, which was quite obvious from their first real encounter. Now when she looked at him she could see his mind was empty. It was written all over his face. Though there was something else going on.

He wasn’t flowing his chakra in the normal sense, but it was working. There was just something off about it that Chi couldn’t place her finger on just yet. Then, it hit her as she noticed the shadows fading in and out. They were both real and not at the same time. This was another new thing that the foreigner had never seen before. She smiled, quite interested to see what else the boy had in store. She loved seeing the various techniques used by the shinobi in this village. They were all unique to some degree.

“Enough.” She said as the boy came out of his stupor. Then she spoke to both of them, “practice. If practice, better come. Techniques better come.” She tried to get across the idea that the more they practiced flowing their chakra in this manner the easier it would be to perform their jutsu. Of course, it came out in her own style, with broken sentences that maybe made no sense. She smiled and then her smile dropped ever so slightly when she looked over at the other boy.

“Name?” She asked him, and then once given she would return with her own. “Shizen Chikara, Chi.” Without noting how similar their names were she would turn to leave. She had given up enough of her time to training the kids and it was time she got some of her own training in.
OOC: [topic left]
[Total WC: well over 1500]
Both of you meet the requirements for passing the tutor, so I’m going to end it here because of how slow my posting has gotten recently. Go get those rewards.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As hato saw what was somewhat happening. He started to wonder something. 'What were the odds be... if he had been practicing Jutsu in a mirror..?' Were thoughts running through his head. He slowly walked towards the kid and took by his side and sat down. Staring for a moment, kind of wondering if it's really smart the thing he wanted to do next. He placed his hand on the others shoulder. Placing a bit of his Jutsu on the other and did a Cancel Jutsu. If the other was indeed in any form of Genjutsu trapped he would now be free. He did mutter the name of the Jutsu and took a step back to see if anything did or didn't work as he wasn't quite getting it. After all he was only a 9 year old brat trying something.

“practice. If practice, better come. Techniques better come.” Hato would nod onto these words, he wouldn't be stopping with this as he found it actually quite fun to practice without books. A lot easier to do so also. "So... Translated it would mean: Keep on practicing as practicing makes perfect." That is how he implemented it after all. Hato would, after they exchanged names, turn towards Shi. "Shinku Hato, nice to meet you." He was proud to say his family name. Even though it turned a markets man or two away from him.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Would find his attention span taken away as he was promptly told to stop concentrating which he had no real inclination to persist. His chakra quite easily disappeared as it's flow was no longer being controlled and manipulated. Holding his palm up to the side of his mask, his fingertips spread out as he worked to overcome some slight pain along his forehead. Having spent a little bit to much time concentrating had apparently had it's little small consequence for Shi. Track of time would mostly be lost momentarily only because he swore the woman had spoken about more techniques. Techniques....from focusing on his chakra?? Was there something really to that cause it sounded simple in words.

He would blink several times for a moment feeling something along his shoulders which brought him out of that spaced out mind funk. Glancing around he'd first notice quite quickly that the woman was making her way out and the other boy was a lot closer. Wait a minute...his hand was on him and something about cancel? Shi and Hato would share a moment of silence that would consist of about eight seconds of staring. His shadow flutter slightly as if also showcasing it's confusion on what the heck was going on, while Shi's head tilted slightly.
"Uh...what are you doing???...What's a cancel?..." Shi would place his palm on the boy's shoulder just as what was done to him. "Cancel..."

He would blink several more times....was something supposed to happen? What this a greeting....

[MFT 251]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"well... Cancel is a technique that allows the user to cancel out an illusionary technique, such as a genjutsu, that has been used upon someone. This is done by halting the flow of their chakra temporarily, allowing them to disrupt the chakra that is being used to produce the elusive effects on their mind and body. It is effective against all sorts of genjutsu, the user must be aware of any effects they are trying to dispel in order to pinpoint and negate the source, and more powerful illusions prove to be unaffected by this skill. But... if that didn't do anything, then it is more skilled then I can cancel..." Hato would cross his arms and look towards the other. "Guess it didn't work huh..." He would wonder after a few moments.

"Well... maybe next time once I am stronger I can help you better... Sorry that I couldn't at this point.." He would offer a hand towards the other to help him off the ground, before he would take his leave.

[topic left unless stopped]
ooc; thank you all so much I liked this.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back