Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Of Nights and Days [Private/Saemon]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her heart fluttered with happiness as he returned the kiss and lowered them to her bed. Her eyes had closed, and when she opened them, she couldn't help but smile brightly. During his pause, she wondered what he would say next. His expression warred with his eyes, and she gave him an encouraging smile. He needs to leave, and wants her to come along. A huge wave of relief rushed over her, and her countenance became confused. Why was she so relieved that they were leaving? She didn't have much time to search for the reason, because he said the phrase that she had been struggling not to say.

In a flash of movement, she latched onto Saemon. "I love you too, Saemon, so much. I'll go where you go. I don't care if I'll be hunted. I have a feeling that they'd rather me out of the country and away from the others. I never want to see this place again. I hate how I'm treated. Just take me with you and I'll be happy."

She was so much more relaxed than she had ever been at that moment. It was like nothing could touch her, nothing could hurt her again.

"I think getting out of Suna is just what I need, Sae. I feel so calm right now, knowing that we'll be out of here soon. I love you, Sae. Thank you."

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her embrace meant everything. She accepted all of it. The shock of his luck wouldn't subside for some time, probably until they were out of the country. But for now, he could relax. And he realized then, with the weight lifted, that he was very tired.

Weary, he laid the girl down on her back and laid down beside her on the bed. Her hand stayed on her side, touching her skin with a tender caress. He was prepared to simply look at her beautiful face until sleep took him. He felt no more words were needed between them tonight. Hopefully neither of them would have nightmares either.

[topic ended, unless Mio doesn't let him go to sleep.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back