Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Officially Becoming a Stone... ?Figuratively?(Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
{Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri}

Audio log #NS0013... So, it was high time I got to business and made myself official within Stone City. I didn't know whether or not it was just okay to toss behind all ties to Leaf City. Maybe I won't completely doing it but it sure felt like it. Anyway, a change need to be made. This was my chance to start over as a new Yamazaki Yuri, which is why I've been naming the pass few recording NS for new start.

There were so many things that needed to change... I don't know if he truly didn't receive what I had told him, or if that was his way of turning me down at the University yesterday but, he picked out a good point. I needed to get back into the habit of conditioning as the kunoichi I should be. I needed to work a little hard to catch up, at least that's what I thought he told me. And... even if he wouldn't have me,... I'd be better than I was when I first got here.

Ahem, so I had filled out a great deal of forms that I found later that day and decide to submit them today. I wore my usual business attire with folders cupped in my arms, searching for attendant or receptionist of some sort. Somehow I found myself waiting in the lounge of the Foreign Affairs office. I waited at least and hour in a half but I thought, if I gotten this done today it would be well worth the wait. I knew that Sadako would love to hear the news, that's if all went well.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: My apologizes on the wait)
Kamaru walked over the break area and poured himself a cup of coffee stirring in cream and sweetener. You would think getting yourself a job doing paperwork would be easy but oddly enough they want to know what kind of paperwork you’ll be doing, how it’d be filed. And putting down a name for a helper doing manual labor with very few references seemed to aggravate people receiving the forms. Kamaru didn’t see what kind of qualifications one needed to lift boxes but his frankness and honestly was lost on the receiver he understood later since he was probably considered to be acting like a smart-alecky type of guy. Seeing a familiar face Kamaru walked over sipping the brown libation and looked at the girl in thought quietly and started up a conversation ”Hey Yuri, doing paperwork huh? You know if you fill it out wrong they get violently mad and make you do it over. Incorrectly filing out a form could lead to getting maimed.” Kamaru stated casually teasing her although he had seen firsthand the threats given before they realized who he was and apologized. It was nice to see people that passionate about their work though.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As time elapsed, I found myself forced into a date with destiny. I stood on a rooftop on a bright sunny day. The setting wasn't very familiar but due to the view of the area below, I appeared to be on the roof of a school building. Oddly enough, my clothes too weren't the same. I had on a rather fancy yet black dress and found my hair to be slightly longer than normal.

Initial Wonder :p
But this is where things get more then a little weird. Standing about 25 feet away, a 12 foot pig. It was pretty slim, dressed in an all black karate gi, and standing on it's hind legs. We both were positioned to fight each other yet, we were only just breathing and bouncing in anticipation. It snorted few few time before saying something completely out of sync with tones of its snorting. It taunted me with what seem to be a regular comment about paperwork, telling me of penalties for incorrect filing or something to that effect. Then it hopped closer to me so that it was about a foot away, before jumping really high into the sky and swiping a hoof through the air, all before somehow landing where it original started. It seemed that the stroke the pig made somehow caused a rift in space and time, calling forth what seemed to be a stack of papers with the sheets large enough to blanket a classroom. Unable to move, I watched in terror as the humongous sized paper-stack dropped on me with a thunder thump, followed by two more thumps of equal pressure and sound. I did bear this bear this burden for long though for the paper seem to simply fade away into nothingness.

By some power unknown to me, I was able to stand to my feet, but I could help but to slouch due to the punishment I just took. I looked above me to find some strange number fading away. Just then, seeming out of nowhere, a 7-9 foot bear appeared as if it was since the beginning. It stood on it's hind legs also but,... it holding a... giant pencil. This pencil was the size of a great sword compared to the wielder, as it seemed so heavy the this brown bear rested the tip of his weapon on the ground. I walked toward me and once it brought pencil sword thing in range, it heaved the eraser side on its shoulder. It then erased some sort of number that I discovered was under me and wrote in a newer, higher number in it's place. By the time it returned to it's position, much like the pig did, it roared. For whatever reason, I found myself about to stand again. Now that I think about it... that bear kind of looked like Mini-maru. Hmmmm.

-This again-
I don't know if dreams held any meaning, it seemed that this one didn't. It wouldn't be until my glasses dropped into my lap that I reentered the real world. Like most do, my torso stiffened and I inhaled quickly. I cleared my eyes with my finger-tips before I put my glasses back on. Having a strange feeling that I was called out of my sleep I murmured to a figure that stood nearby. "Did somebody say something?" As my senses pulled together, I realize just who it was standing there. "Um... hi..." And again I was star-struck. How was it that this guy could do this to me? I could still remember the feeling of his hand on my back, almost as if it were still there. I broke eye contact after a speechless stare, trying not to disturb the man too much. I wasn't going to make my crush his problem to deal with yet again. "What umm, so what brings you here?" I asked with a light smile, being very mindful of my composer. I didn't want to impose on him anymore than I needed, but I'd rather not impose on him at all if it could be helped. I was going to try to 'just be.'

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru shrugged casually stopping from his ritualistic sips of coffee, ”Filing paperwork for a mission of sorts, checking messages, general light administrative work I guess.” he commented before moving closer and taking a seat in the waiting area putting his folder on a small table to the side of the area he unbuttons his jacket one handed with a practiced motion. Taking another sip of coffee as he crossed he legs she did seem a bit out of it as if in thought maybe or just tired, ”I work here,” Kamaru explained motioning with his coffee cup. ”You look good by the way. But in any event what brings you here?” Kamaru finally commented between sips of coffee focusing on the woman in front of him fully while he sipped his beverage.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had actually hoped he wouldn't stay too long. I had trouble controlling my nervousness as it was around him lately. I didn't need to get all unnerved right now, especially when I was looking forward to meeting,... whoever it was that would handle cases like mine. Still, I thought I could handle some casual conversation. He mentioned that he was in the process of dealing some administrative work, as if he was playing the part of a secretary. I managed to look his way as I told him, "Always at work I see." He was indeed always moving, and in the moment to follow, he moved closer to me. I cleared throat as he sat down and straightened my clothes as I crossed my ankles and pulled them under my seat. Hopefully, he didn't see me try for peeks as he undid he jacket.

Then he explained that worked here in this building. I was a bit curious about this. "Really? As in not just on missions?" Soon after however he commented on my looks. I don't recall him ever doing that before but, this one I remember like it was the first time. I looked away and brushed some loose hair back. I took in a deep breath through my nose trying to control my blood flow, trying keep from blushing but I wasn't able to see if it was working. Still, I'd respond looking more downward then toward him, "Thanks. Well,... I'm here to obtain citizenship. Hopefully it will allow me an opportunity to find better work, maybe even get back into the swing of being a proper shinobi again and be of service." I immediately turned to look more toward Kamaru, "I remember you told the other refugees and myself that you would beseech the authorities of Stone on our behalf. I haven't been given any trouble lately and I believe I have you to thank for that. I'm hoping to cover myself from here."

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”There’s always something that needs to be done.” Kamaru countered with a shrug of his shoulders before she asked about if he still was doing missions, ”I still have missions, I don’t always need to go out in the field to accomplish them though. Some are still more horrific than others although in a way I guess the war in the streets of Leaf City desensitized me more to seeing death.” Kamaru stated thinking about recent missions before Yuri explained why she was in the office to begin with snapping him out of his reflection..

”Citizenship, that would definitely make it a lot easier for them…” Kamaru seemed to state as if not talking to Yuri directly tapping his finger on the table in thought it would probably seem.

”Can’t really stigmatize people as third party if their part of your country…Yep, that’s a good idea Yuri. This will probably solve a few situations and peoples concerns.” Kamaru finally stating out of the momentary pause.

”I’d have to look through to see what the process is, if people wanted to sign onto the Main Branch or do mundane things it should be easy enough. Transferring into the medical or ANBU fields would probably need to be an additional request after the fact. So what do you think? Would there be a test or sorts on history and what not on local government? There’s probably an oath of sorts.” Kamaru shot out picking up the folder and tapping it in his hand. Kamaru realized finally Yuri had a folder of her own and he pointed.

”Oh you have forms already? Did you fill them out? I should probably do that too so I might copy them. That’s probably why I’ve been getting a few dirty looks at times from people since I’m an outside and still the Main Branch Sennin. Do you have a work address or home address on register so I can come by and let you know what I find out? Oh if you’re not on the registry of inhabitants we’ll need to get you on there. Leaf refugees being more then that or possible terrorist is less likely if we’re on file with our places of employment and home address.” he shot out hand extended and fingers wiggling for an indication he wanted to take the folder.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This had been the longest time we spent chatting in quite sometime. Along with reminiscing about the incident of Leaf City, he spoke about my decision to join Stone. He seemed to be in total agreement with this idea. It felt good, great even. I also learned that he was pretty decent at humor, either that or maybe, just maybe, he was trying to impress me. I wasn't sure which one it was but he was pretty causal when speaking of being a Sennin of the Main Branch. If the title was anything like the one in Leaf City, it would be the first or main line of defense against open criminal activity and terrorist acts. I'm no fool. Don't get me wrong, I think Special K... did I just say that again? Excuse me, I think KAMARU is great. I mean he's sociable, young, intelligent,.. extremely active,... handsome,... talented,.... calm,.... dreamy... Ahem! What was the point I was getting to?.... Right! Above all though, he was totally an outsider to this established city. It wouldn't make sense to give an outsider that kind of authority willy-nilly. I would have considered it but, only because I 'know him' know him.

As he reached for my folder whilst he had another in his possession, I began to hand it to him but stopped part way, retracting my folder once realizing just what he said. I crossed my right leg over the left and pinned my paperwork to my lap with my right elbow, resting my chin in the same palm. I remember giving him a playful smirk before addressing the obvious. "Um hmmm, nice try Mr. Namamoto, you almost had me. Look, you don't have to lie to me. *sits up* I'm not where I'd like to be either but, there's nothing wrong with working in a lower position. I know you can get there someday though, no doubt about that because if anyone can it then it would be a piece of cake for you but, you don't have to impress people" !me! "with fancy titles. I'd like to think we have a bit more of a...." Oh I really had to watch my words here. After putting my foot in my mouth at the university,... well... "...relaxed friendship than that. For now, I'm cleaning table at a diner. See? Not so glamorous right? So what do you really do here? I won't tell anybody if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Besides, I don't know a whole lot of people to tell anyway."

I must admit, a part of me hoped that this might start a dialog that might head in a different direction but, I was here for to complete a task and had to be ready at any moment pass along any forms needed to the appropriate hands. I didn't want to deny him a peek at my files but, if he wanted to look, he'd have to be honest with me and or prove that somehow, someway, he was in fact in the position that said he was in. Plus,... I knew he liked me. I mean why would he REALLY want to know my addresses and "come by"? Right?... *questioning* right?? I think back to how I prayed I wasn't wrong about this at the time.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru blinked, was it really all that farfetched? His tongue ran along his teeth as he made a sucking sound. She just didn’t want him copying her stuff probably. He sighed slightly his wiggling fingers stopping with his arm going to his side. Kamaru stared at the woman silently for a second and shrugged, ”I figure by now you’d know I don’t try and impress people Yuri unless it’s necessary to get something I need. I usually don’t need a lot, so being at the top or bottom doesn’t mean much to me, there’s still a job to do they’re just different. I don’t really have any reason to lie to you so you can take it as is or think I’m just pulling your leg that up to you.” Kamaru explained his heck cocking to the side, ”And what’s wrong with serving people? Not everyone can do it. It’s honest work, pays probably crap but it’s not like in Leaf City where people figure they have to sell drugs, or harvest organs off homeless people. We do what we can, nothing more. Sometimes we like it sometimes we don’t. I do work at the Academy, I do paperwork, I go on missions, only thing that’s really changed is the amount of paperwork and the burden of my choices on myself for how they’ll affect people and this village…I think you just don’t want me to copy your paperwork because you think you might have messed up something… just tell me the form numbers I’ll fill out my own I guess.” Kamaru explained. ”Wait you work at a restaurant? Do they make you wear an uniform or something? Do they make you wear a dress?” Kamaru asked with a serious face lifting up his folder he put it in front of his face. His facial expression hidden besides the sound of a sniffing, with a blank look after putting down the folder he pointed to the receptionist area.

”You could also just ask who the Main Branch Sennin is if you don’t believe me. I’ll come find you once I find out if you need to do anything besides fill forms… at work.” Kamaru added picking up his empty coffee cup and shuffling away.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

(OoC: I’ll pm later if there’s anything you need to do besides fill in the forms for an RP if you like or I’ll let you know at a later date after the forms are processed.)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Trying to construct a form is tougher than I though. I'll be editing this soon to complete and shift the format but, in a role-play sense it should be something to go off of.]

As I listened to his response, my smile quickly faded as he seemed to be getting annoyed or upset at me disbelief. The tone seemed nonchalant, but the words chosen and the body language weren't favorable by any means. He had to be the Sennin if he was going to get defensive about it right? Or if he was bluffing he did it well, but my nervous gut wasn't willing to take a second gamble and get on his nerves further. The longer he went on, the more I wanted to crawl under something. I felt so terrible I couldn't even make eye contact nor could I bring myself to respond to anything... other than his questions about the restaurant. I gave him a nod for the first two questions and to the last I told him in a timid tone, "Yes, in about two days I'll a hostess so I will be then."

He told me soon after to confirm his status and that he'd check in with me later, but I didn't want him to leave thinking that I was disrespectful. I stood as he was about to walk away, hoping to fix my mess though I still kept my gaze downward as I still couldn't "No, no wait, please... sir. Look Mr. Namamoto,... or um Kamaru-sama, I didn't mean to belittle or disrespect you. I just thought,... *Bows* I'm so sorry, I didn't know um. I hope you can forgive me for my rudeness sir." I slowly raise my folder with both hands to him, even though I would have preferred not to. I wouldn't have mind someone else reading what I wrote but, I thought it best to share with him what I wrote to sort of patch things up. Before he would take it though I told him, "I just didn't want you to see that... well, you'll see." I cringed and began to pace at the thought that he would make the discovery that I'm a... sub-par shinobi. I could have exaggerated statistics and in truth probably would have if I knew this would have to eventually pass through his hands.

[Stopping]
</B>
Identification Form 179: Type B(Immigration/Shinobi Transfer)​
Date: 2/16/****
Please print clearly and legibly. Complete form to the best of your ability. Willfully falsifying information is considered a high crime.
Family Name:___ Yamazaki___----------Individual Name:___Yuri___
Age: ___22___ ---------- Date of Birth: ___2/2/****___---------- Weight:___...NO___
Blood Type(if known): -AB----------Eye Color: ___Green___ ----------Hair Color: ___Light Brown___

Shinobi Rating​
<i>
</i>
<B>Current Rank: ___Chunnin___ ---------- Highest Rank Achieved: ___Chunnin___
Primary Function(Role in most missions): ___Crime scene investigations>Autopsy___
Primary Skill Set: ___Unarmed Combat___
Secondary Skill Set(if applicable): ___Human Anatomy Knowledge___
Exam Scores
Genin: ___B+___---------- Chunnin: ___C+___---------- Jounin: ___NA___
Other(if applicable): ___NA____ - Title of position:________ - A brief description of position's function: _________________ ____________________________________

Taijutsu(Physical Skill) Self-Defense Capability(1-10, Lowest-Highest): __7__
Ninjutsu(Spell Strength) Self-Defense Capability(1-10, Lowest-Highest): __2__
Genjutsu(Illusion Comprehension) Self-Defense Capability(1-10, Lowest-Highest): __6__

Field Missions Operated: __13__
Missions Completed Successfully: __7__

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”They don’t put you up front as the hostess unless you can great customers properly and deal with issues as the come up.” he commented.

Her demeanor changed a bit though and she apologized for being rude she did seem a bit flustered by the talk and the apology wasn’t really something planned more just shot out, he had taken on a sterner tone and he sighed running a hand through his hair, ”You are bad with people at times huh?” Kamaru jested in a way. ”There’s something you’d like to do to better yourself, if I can help I will, if I can’t we’ll try and find someone who can, it’s that simple.” Kamaru explained taking on an attempt at a gentler tone.

Popping open the folder he examined the form scanning over it his eyes dancing across the paper.

”Is the exam score from a test score or a measurement?” Kamaru asked looking up to Yuri and then down to her bust… ‘Probably not that, why would you put that on a form.’ he muttered. Having not gone through the grading system in Leaf City through normal means.

Although the form implied she was decent in Taijutsu and Genjutsu for the most part she has a hit or miss track record in missions.

Scratching behind his ear Kamaru closed the folder tapping it against his chin before he went into a barrage of questions.

”How’s your leg? And to be honest there should be some kind of assessment to see if what you say can be proven at least for skills you’ve retained to tell if you’re filling out the form accurately. Also are you still trying to get into dealing with dead bodies again? The laws here are a bit different probably then Leaf City when it comes to messing with dead people parts so that’s something that you’d want to take into account if you were thinking of that route.”

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as quickly as I received a compliment, it was taken away. I guess I deserved that much, even if he seemed a bit more light-hearted about it. I immediately stopped pacing once he started to speak, and choose to stand with posture that I guess it would be considered 'office attention'. As he skimmed the page, I began to nibble the inside of my lip, keeping my sight averted toward the ground. He asked about the exam scoring method and I did my best to inform him of my experience with the grading system and told him with a nod "My Gennin exam in particular was a written assessment, followed by a umm, a solo field test against the proctor. *Rubs upper arm* The Chunin exam was... a mission that was monitored by a different proctor... It didn't go too well."

He closed up the folder and expressed many other curiosities. I was kind of touched that he remembered my leg injury from a while ago. He would know that "Besides a minor cosmetic scar, it's made a full recovery. *Nods* Thank you again for your concern sir." He then went back to what the form told him about my ability, stating that an assessment maybe in order. I turned my sight up only to his neck line, still avoiding the eyes, and responded, "I understand and am willing to prove myself however needed." And then came questions about a position dealing with the tail end of the life cycle. Outside of some of the teaching of my master in how to address superiors, I didn't grow up dealing with people very much. But still, he needed to know, "Yes sir Kamaru-sama, I am. It's what I'm more suited for I believe." Although I wanted to state how Kamaru's example would inspire me to seek to achieve such a place in Stone, I had already gotten myself into enough trouble by opening my mouth more than needed and at the time, was enduring more shame then I though I was ready for.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru listened and nodded to the explanation behind the score. ”Well if you could isolate what your mistakes in the mission were and learned from them you’ve got a bit of self-development out of it if you were able to.” he commented on.

”I asked about your leg out of partial concern, but you’ve worked a bit in the field plus have a general understanding of medical practices. If you’re saying your leg is good it means you’re certain you can count on that leg when it counts and if a similar situation occurs you mostly certain you won’t freeze up getting yourself or a team member injured or killed.” he admitted.

”Also I get socially it’s partially disrespectful to do the who looking people in the eye thing and looking at people you talk to directly is to some considered a sign of disrespect. People who can look me straight in the face let me know they aren’t hiding something and aren’t shifty. Unless you had too much coffee in which case I can understand what might be going on. You’re free to go when you’d like. I’ll look into what’s required for an assessment to sign off on things before I come to see you, you might need to get in some training first. Also I’d like to know where you think you’ll have issues, fail, or be lacking so think about those areas as well and let me know. We can figure out what to train from there.” Kamaru added giving her time to think it over and ask any more questions if she had any.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I stood there, I began to understand that business was simply business. To his comment about self-development, I simply nodded. He then when on to seemingly state to be more concerned about performance than myself. Although I nodded to express that I understood, I felt a type of sadness set in. He further went on to tell me that my current lack of eye contact with him could be considered rude and shifty. Still,... sadly,... I felt more like a little girl being scolded by an elder, therefore I still couldn't begin myself to look at my superior face to face. With that, he dismissed me in a since, give me with final thoughts about assessments and training. Rather than throw questions at him, I decided it would be best to just take my leave. With a bow, I told him "Understood. Thank you for your time sir." Besides, I would needed some time to consider how I would break down my faults to him later. I slowly turn to walk away and head back the way I came. Upon leaving his office and sight I picked up the pace to something a power walk. I had to get no.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back