Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oh for cryin' out loud! [One-shot]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KiyoshiAvi_zps4f9f0f64.jpg

c0KRm.png

"Shuu-chan? Shuuuu-chan!!! Where'd you run off to, Shuu-chan?"

Kiyoshi continued to wander around the (rather sizable) estate that had been his home for the past few months, desperately searching for his adoptive daughter 'I swear, if I can get away with it, I might downsize the Pontifical Estate. Too many places to get lost in here.' he thought as he continued his search.

He had looked in the basement, the attic, every floor, even most of the closets! He was starting to get just a tad bit frustrated 'Where could she have possibly gone?...'

As Kiyoshi made his way to the front gate of the estate, he caught eye of a small group of guardsmen and waved them down.

"Ah! Lieutenant Kato-san! Good day! I seem to be having some trouble finding Shuu-chan... have you seen her?" Kiyoshi asked the leader of the squad.

.... and then, there was awkward silence. Kiyoshi got the feeling that he wasn't going to like the answer he was about to get.

"Uh... About that, Lord Pontiff-sama." Kato mumbled out, obviously embarrassed about something. "She... left the city. We couldn't really argue with her-"

"No need to explain... where is she now?"

"She was last seen in Kumogakure, Lord Pontiff."

"Oh dear Lord... well, there's worse places she could end up. Still, I hope she isn't getting herself into too much trouble. Come with me, lieutenant. I'm going to need to tell our friends in Kumogakure about their guest."

Once the conversation had ended, Kiyoshi and Lieutenant Kato made their way from the estate to the local communications center. Oh yes, someone needed to be told (and possibly warned) of the nature of their most recent guest...

[D-Rank NPC = 4 Hours to enter/leave topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back