Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oishi Bakunin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Oishi Bakunin

General Description:

Blue eyed, blue haired. Somewhere around five feet three inches and four inches in height.

Bakunin despises her given name, preferring 'Kiki' as a nickname. As an adolescent she was spunky and rebellious, but as she aged she mellowed out. Like her ancestors she has become a polymath in the hopes of expanding the grand family library, and you're always sure to find a book with her. She can be talkative, but she has no close friends. The death of her husband caused her to retreat from public eye. When asked she explains that she is still in mourning.

History:

10th Hereditary Rain Daimyo, Bakunin is a descendant of Oishi Yogi the 1st Rain Daimyo. At the age of twenty four she became head of the Oishi family after the death of her grandmother. House Oishi settled in the northern country of Lightning after their deposition from their former territories. The House does not attempt to actively restore their lands, but instead focuses almost purely on the maintenance and growth of their grand library. Most of them, like Bakunin, have never seen Rain, and consider themselves natives of Lightning foremost.

Bakunin is a widow, her first husband having died of a bee sting two years ago. They had been wed with him since she was twenty one. She has no older siblings, but has three younger sisters and one younger brother. She is a shinobi in the service of the Hidden Cloud Village, having been enrolled into their program upon her eight birth date.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Getting confirmation that Rain's inclusion is copacetic, so acceptance of your history may be temporarily delayed. Additionally, if you plan to remain at S-rank (or whatever your old OOC rank will translate to under the new rules), please be advised that you must rebirth at Chuunin rank or higher if you join Cloud.

ETA: Saw that the character voucher says Jounin so that's a-okay there.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Double post ahoy.

Per Admin: "Currently, Plot has control of Stone and any other Sub-villages. Players are not allowed to reference them because that may give them some kind of claim over it in future events or expansions." The subject may be revisited in the future once site operations are normalized.

I understand that this puts you in the awkward position of revising your history and plans, so if you would like to integrate your character's history into Cloud Village or Lightning Country instead, I and Council will be happy to work with you. You can definitely catch me on IRC in #nckumo.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well I guess I have to let Oishi Yogi and Rain retire sometime. By chance I don't suppose I could have Bakunin be part of one of the Daimyo families in Cloud? My understanding is that there are twelve Cloud Daimyo.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hi Yogi, I'm taking this to council to discuss. I know it's kind of a pain but I don't want anyone calling Exterminatus on us for something we could've just spent a day extra on. BTW, love the Sayaka avatar. I just want to
Hug her and tell her it's going to be okay.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay I talked to Shin. I'm switching Bakunin over to minor nobility and removing references to Yogi/Rain. Hopefully that's better.
I'm hopeful no one loses a head over this all.

Name: Bakunin

General Description:

Blue eyed, blue haired. Somewhere around five feet three inches and four inches in height.

Bakunin despises her name, preferring 'Kiki' as a nickname. As an adolescent she was spunky and rebellious, but as she aged she mellowed out. Like her ancestors she has become a polymath in the hopes of expanding the grand family library, and you're always sure to find a book with her. She can be talkative, but she has no close friends. The death of her husband caused her to retreat from public eye. When asked she explains that she is still in mourning.

History:

She is minor nobility, having inherited the title of Count after the death of her great uncle. The first Count Bakunin had been the inventor of the indoor toilet and in recognition of this scientific feat he and his family were ennobled. To this day the family continues to contribute to the sciences. Kiki herself invented a pen that doesn't smudge when used by lefthanded people. Granted that it is a small invention in the grand scheme of things, but beloved all the same by lefthanded people worldwide.

Bakunin is a widow, her first husband having died of a bee sting two years ago. They had been wed with him since she was twenty one. She has no older siblings, but has three younger sisters and one younger brother. She is a shinobi in the service of the Hidden Cloud Village, having been enrolled into their program upon her eight birth date.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, you're approved! Sorry it took a while to process.
If you ever feel like dying to help the universe, just let me know. I'll be waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back