Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Old friends meet again (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
285738c1415b518031efb89099ebbbd6--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg

Ziren was walking around the village. He had just got done with training. The other day he was due for a haircut and already got that done for the day. Now all that was left was... Hm... Curious.

It was a blood flow. There wasn't really anything bad about it. No, that didn't pique his curiosity. But for the fact that he has heard it before. One that he hasn't heard for quite some time.

Today was rather a clear and sunny day, as he wore a plain, blood red shirt, with blue jeans. He also had purple eye contacts in. Ever since his brother had shown up, Ziren has been in such a bad mood for a while. And then people started to look at him pass by, talking about his blood swirling eyes. So he hid them from society. Under fake eye coloring.

It's been so long, that Ziren doesn't know who this blood belongs to. He just knows that it is someone that he hasn't talked to for quite some time.

(Requesting Suyashi)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
6b53632f57cc3f89fea2728dda76e2e08e62a5b9_hq.gif

There seemed to be much going around, he was headed back from the hospital to from putting his logs of research into the database for Mikasa to look over, but he didnt see her today. 'Maybe she took the day off?' who knew... she worked hard enough as is, but he would not let that deter him from what he was doing, so placing everything in a nice folder for her, he would return to it when he got to see her face to face. However, leaving it for her to read at her leisure. He would open the doors to the building before he'd continue on with his day.

He'd only just gotten back earlier in the morning, so everything was still fresh in his mind, but there were alot of new smells as well as distinctly familiar ones that caught his attention. Lots of people getting stronger, but lots of people who were weaker than he was in the state he was in currently. "Hmmm..", something caught his attention as he reached a bend between the trees and brush until he looked up... He could smell him but maybe it was someone in relation to him? Who knew... wearing his pleeted bucket hat and green robes with the Konoha Symbol to his back as well as the Minamoto Symbol on his chest plate, he'd be adorned with beige colored under garments, pants and shirt, with his black traditional geda shoes on.

"...Ziren?", Sushi would finally stop as he saw the male in a close proximity. He could smell Hana with him... somewhere... but not close or nearby, but he'd been around her recently. "Oioi, Ziren-kun, How're you?" Sushi'd walk up calmly with tact, but from Sushi's eyes one could tell he was excited. He could tell alot changed with Ziren. His eyes. Power. Confidence. He could smell it. Only time would tell though...

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was about to identify the flow of blood to whom it belongs to when he heard the very much familiar voice. He turned around to see Sushi. The last time they met was back in Tea. When Ziren was with Hana.

Sushi seems even more mature than he was before. Ziren tried to put a smile on his face, even with all of the stress and worry that he's been dealing with for a couple months now. "Sushi. Are you really here?" He didn't know if this was real or not. "I'm good man. I'm guessing that you are back from your research?" He does remember that Sushi was at Kumogakure for some time for researching something.

Ziren looked inside his wallet, he then closed it. "If you have time, we have a lot to discuss. I'll even pay for lunch. Just tell me where and we can go there."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking as Ziren would pop his head up and turned around to see him, Sushi'd make his way to him with a simple bow before beginning to answer his questions, "Yeah, I've been gone for alittle over a year... You're looking good... Stronger than when I saw you in Tea Country...", nodding once again before looking the man up and down once again. This would seem to eclipse everything he thought would happen... but it seems Ziren didnt fall into Maru's tricks. He didnt, and maybe if Ziren could grow... Maru could too. Maybe, Maybe not. He'd find out sooner or later...

"Sure, I have time... I was just told by one of my mentors I needed to relax a bit... So I'll chill with you for a bit. But no need to pay for me, I'm a Chuunin now, and I've just gotten back from a big research mission. So, I'll pay. Since you paid in Tea.", nodding once again he would place his hands into his pockets before heading where Ziren seemed to be heading prior to being stopped by The Honey Haired Minamoto. The day was fine, and the air seemed crisp. Nothing like that oceanic breeze coming inland as it would brush over the land. One would think the trees would stop it, which it did but they still got a bit of the breeze as it passed over and dipped into the village. It was light, faint, but very desirable.

"So, Tell me. You seem stronger and those eyes... they are different from before. What is new with you Ziren?" And with that the ball was seemingly in Ziren's court, only to be explained in minimal time, but Sushi had a stop after this was all over, to his mother's apartment. She would be happy to see Sushi at least... And he would be sure to embrace her like only a son could.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded when Sushi told him that he looked stronger than before. "Yeah, I've been lately been having some troubles. And in order to overcome these troubles I have to get stronger."

He wondered if Sushi had any troubles. Whenever he had seen him, he always had a smile on his face. Seemed so care free at times. Ziren hoped for one day, to not have any troubles as him. But he knows as of now, that he is far from ever reaching any sort of peace for himself.

His offer to pay was turned down. Sushi wanted to pay, and for the hearing of the promotion, Ziren smiled. "Thank you. And congrats man. You deserved it." They entered a restaurant that was right next to where Ziren was stopped.

Ziren listened to his friend as they sat down, he was listening to the blood of everyone around him, just to be sure. It was a bad habit for him. Lately he has been on edge a lot. Then Sushi brought up Ziren's eyes situation.

He sighed, "Please don't think I'm crazy when I do this." He took the purple eye contacts off to show his real eyes. His real eyes permanently had blood swirling around, easily enough to be seen by another person. The yellow irises were almost gone in the sea of blood in his eyes. "Long story short. I've grown and matured by being put through a lot of crap these past few months."

Ziren paused for a second. He thought about the words that he was about to say. "I have an older brother. Who wants me dead for reasons unknown. He ordered a mercenary to kill my parents back in Cloud, when I was just born."

He didn't want to dump this from stuff on to Sushi, but there was something he wanted to ask him, after Sushi reacts to what Ziren had just said.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sushi would smile nodding at the congratulatory statement, but to Sushi there was much more to be deserved and followed through with. There was much more to do. Much more to accomplish. Sushi's work was never going to be over even if he ever reached the pinnacle of status in being the Hokage. There would be more to achieve. More to strive for. More to gather. More information to be found. Sushi wanted to know everything, or as much of it as humanly possible. "Crazy? What do you mean?", tilting his head he would watch as Ziren took off the contacts in his eyes. Sushi instantly wondered if they were prescribed or if they were regular.

Listening to Ziren it was comforting to know that he'd not grown stagnant in his growth into shinobi hood, but that he felt that he'd matured as well. Far enough to know that someone that trained under Maru knew everything not to be. Everything that he wanted to do was going to be done and everything and every bit of who he was was going to be blessed as he would mature into the man he aimed to be. "...I'm proud of you Ziren. You've come along way yourself. I can smell the power eminating from you.", nodding once again he would find that there was more to this...

"Why does everyone I meet have a tragic story?", was what Sushi would have said if he didnt have tact, thus he would not say that outright to Ziren, but it seemed to be like everyone he would meet would have this story or something wrong with them. Then again, Sushi had daddy issues, and his mother was now diagnosed with some viral infection that was slowly taking her life along with age and attrition. So, maybe he wasnt much different from the people he thought about, "...Do we need to do what Shinobi do?", Sushi's tone was altered.... darker... deeper. But not evil. He was... serious. Something he rarely seemed to be. Always the light-hearted one. But now... Sushi was in a mode where he would do... 'what shinobi do' for a friend.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at Sushi, and he didn't need to hear the man's blood to know that he at least feels bad for him. The look on his face was enough.

Then he asked if they need to do what shinobi need to do. Ziren nodded. But he wasn't going to just let people jump in and risk their lives for him. No. He was tired of being a burden. He wanted to stop this threat to the Leaf as the next guy. But... He also feels as if this is his responsibility and only his.

"What I need to do what shinobi do." Ziren said. "You, like so many others, I am glad for your wanting to help me. But I do not want to be a burden to anyone. This is something that I feel, that I have to do alone."

Ziren paused for a moment, for what he was about to say might as well give Suyashi a heart attack. "Me and Hana, are... She is um... I'm going to be a father " Ziren thought about the words that he is about to say. "If I don't live through this fight, whenever I do fight my brother... I want you to be the god father of my children."

As if Ziren couldn't lay out one big surprise, he had to lay out a second one. One that might have even bleeding the first one out of the waters.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Leaning back in his chair he would listen to Ziren, nodding as he would understand the air from the man. He would not stop him, and even with everything going on he would happen to figure in his soul and heart of hearts that Ziren would ask for help if he thought he couldnt handle it. At any pace Suyashi would begin to drink his water brought to him in the midst of the pause. However, he spit out his drink... "WHAT!? You and Hana are having a baby? That means... You both... Had!?", visions pouring into his brain about Hana and Ziren. He was definitely sure that this was going to be a weird encounter next time he saw the duo together... but even with that Ziren would bring up something else...

'God Father?', Suyashi thought silently to himself. His soul spoke internally having that narrative for a moment. This was something he needed though, so with a smile he'd nod, "I'd be honore-...", just then he got a call on his headset... his mother was in the hospital? And no one told him!? Shaking his head, he'd stand up immediately, "Oioi... I have to go. My mother's in the hospital.", nodding he'd leave his coin sack for payment for their food before rushing off like a lightning bolt.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he waited for Sushi to get a reaction out of him, he found water spat at him at high velocity. He grabbed a napkin and wiped himself off and nodded. "Yes, Sushi. Me and Hana both had. It was as much of a surprise to me when she told me too."

Judging from his blood flow, that must have made Sushi caught off his guard. Ziren was glad though, that Sushi had agreed to be the god father of the child, or children. It felt like a weight was lifted off of his back when he said that he would. And now, all that was left is to take out Jirosho.

Then he seen Sushi was preoccupied for the moment as he suddenly jumped up and explained to Ziren what was happening. Mother? In the hospital?

Ziren nodded, "Go do what you have to do. Make sure that she is alright"

Ziren then also got up, and headed out of the restaurant, seeing as he was only here to talk to his friend, and he has already paid for the lunch.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back