Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Old Heirlooms [Requesting Raikage]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A week had gone by after returning from her escapade to her family's old home. Thoughts of her history burrowed into her mind like a worm into dirt. Constantly trying to connect her puzzle together it was unfortunate to see that there were plenty of missing pieces. Yet Mirō had a grasp on a few key pieces. Scrolls containing old sealing methods and shuriken style jutsus and a prized object, to her, a broken red pendant. Holding it up into the light the broken red chunk glistened in the daylight. Mirō felt that in its complete form the mysteries of her family would come into vision. The vast knowledge of the village library rendered itself useless. The minute chunk of rock wasn’t enough to obtain a full picture of what it could actually be.

An exhausted sigh escaped her lips. Returning from ANBU training then finding out her parents could possibly be alive left her in a tizzy. A gentle gust of wind brushed black presses back over her shoulders, awakening her from her daydreaming. Blinking slowly Miro resorted to the one person that could genuinely help her. Bothering her rested heavily on her mind. The few people Mirō considered ‘friends’ were off on missions or visiting other countries. Hopefully the Raikage would be so kind to understand and sympathize with her. Mirō, over the few years, grew devoted to Kumogakure. Her life, could even be used in the villages best interests. Gaining momentum her stand still turned into a modest pace towards her Sensei’s office. It wouldn’t be long before Mirō stood before the doorway to her office. It was easy to gain access right to her office doors, politely waving to familiar faces and other guards on duty.

brokenpendant.png

Knocking first the young kunoichi pushed opened the massive doors. “Sensei! Sorry to bother you but… you’re my last resort.” Shutting the door behind her a soft smile appeared on her lips. “I came across this necklace out in the Rolling Hills.” Digging in her back pouch, revealing from her clenched fist a broken red pendant. “Using my sharingan I can see it has a weird aura to it. I was hoping you’d be able to help figure out what it does.” Approaching her desk Mirō would lay the necklace down. “It even has strange writings on it. The library wasn’t helpful so I thought.. You could help figure out what it is.” A humble request to the Raikage. Mirō would bow before her those black tresses falling past her face, showing her deepest apologies for arriving so unexpectedly.

WC: 429

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back