Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Omamori [Private]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Like her many other siblings, Amaririsu works at her family shrine when not busy doing shinobi work. Like most shines it does sale omamori, amulets commonly sold at shrines. Amaririsu was manning the shop today. In previous times one would take an amulet and place the donation in the box, thus leaving no reason for a person to manage the exchange. However a reset number of thefts changed this method of business. Though stealing the amulets are pointless for the shrine deity would not acknowledge an amulet attained in such a manner. The omamori she sales were small silk bag, a little larger than a quarter, with a little prayer written on a piece of paper inside. However, customarily omamori are not opened in order to avoid losing their benefits. Each bag was embroidered with a word notating what type of effect that it would have such as luck or love. Being the shrine is located in a shinobi village they had some charms specifically for shinobi use. These amulets would granted increase focus on a certain shinobi art when used and may even yield other special powers if the god is willing.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wiping the sweat from his forehead Juko wondered how to fill this days evening. He had been training for several hours straight in and even now he could still feel his legs shaking slightly as he was casually strolling through the streets. And still barely any results... i wonder how other people always manage to learn new jutsus in like... the blink of a day. And here i am, trying the same stupid jutsu for days and days in a row and still failing it in three out of five cases. He grunted silently and kicked at a small stone that was lying at the side of the street. Shit. And theres no porridge at home either... Following the stone with his eyes he lazily aligned his move with the pebble. When the pebble stopped moving Juko gave it another kick and with a silent banging sound it hit a tree. If only i wouldve been born an Uchiha... or something else with crazy strong natural skills. Its so unfair that i have to traing day and night just to get some little flame spitting to work while other people are just born with the skills to be the only jounin in the age of 6...
He sighted before bowing forward and picking up the small stone he had been kicking around for a while now. When he did a step forward and raised his head again he stumbled back immediately as he found himself standing right before a temple's entrance. Amulets where hanging left and right of him and the wind gently brushed across the many small bags and papers hanging down.
Huh? Where the hell did i end up? ive never seen this shrine around... Juko glanced to each side and finally behind himself. The street he had been following did a curve a few meters back from his position so that one would naturally end up here if not looking and just following the natural path of the street.
Its a bit off the beaten track, i wonder if theyve placed the shrine here on purpose to have people come here by accident... He smirked and took a closer look at the charms hanging down. Luck... Love... Money... Strength... Having followed a row of the small papers the young boy stopped in his tracks when he read the last word. His hair swayed in the steady wind as he took the paper into his hand.
I wonder if there is anything to it... its not like a single charm can grant you any special strength now... can it? Once again he looked left and right, this time however to find someone who took care of this place.
Hello? Anyone in here?
WC: 454​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The air was filled with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms as the trees around the area were strangely in full bloom. It would seem unusual for those who do not frequently come to the shrine for it was the season when all trees have long lost their leaves. Yet for some reason the area around the sacred shrine remains lush and green with flowers everywhere. While the rest of the village enjoys whatever season it may be in, the shrine seemingly remains in an ever constant spring as if trapped in time. The shrines patrons were all Yamanaka seeking enlightenment and it is through their powers that the flowers remain in bloom. Flower petals dance in the air to the gentle roaming breezes of the wind and the tree branches begins to sway gently to the wind. A crow flies down and lands on one of the fox statues. The black bird welcomes him with a loud caw.

The blind woman walks towards him waving a stick along the ground. “Often I am asked, ‘what does a shinobi truly need?’” The woman gives a slight chuckle. “Much depends on the shinobi. Would you be swift?” She takes an amulet with the kanji for speed off from a rack. “Then for you I have speed beyond measure. Would you be strong?” Again she takes another amulet off the rack but this one had the word strength. “Then I can grant you the might to overpower any foe. Would you be wise?” She takes a third amulet with the word wisdom. “Then come closer and I will unlock your inner cunning. What does a shinobi truly need…?” With an outreach hand she offers the boy to take one of the amulets. “That is for you to decide.” If Juko has a keen ear he might notice take her sales pitch sound well-rehearsed. It fact she’s done it twice already today and it normally sales well.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko flinched when the woman suddenly seemed to appear next to him, her guidance cane producing a sudden background noise of tapping sounds that echoed all around the young boy. Eeeh? What in the world! Where did she come from! Is she a ninja? She doesnt look like one.. and ive never heard of a blind ninja trying to sell.. charms. Something a shinobi truly needs? Well i guess eyesight is always the most important thing, wouldnt you say so? He narrowed his eyes to slits and took a good long look at the woman. She didnt seem that old and still older than him, truly of hard to define age. The way she was smiling also creeped him out a bit, as if she was looking straight through him and seeing something amusing.
Instinctively he moved one hand in front of his private parts. When nothing happened on the womans face though he exhaled silently in relief. Ill just have to hope shes not an Uchiha or Hyuuga... other options, while possible would probably lead to problems eithe rway...cant just poke her in the eyes after all.
Instead he started walking slowly around the woman, trying his best to keep his steps as muffled and silent as possible, looking for the slightest movement of her head. Altough if i could really wish for something, it would be strength, of course. With all those people from clans running around showing off their cool heredity... feels kinda bad not being born special.
He took a few more steps and looked as innocently as possible at the charms hanging from the walls. So.. uh.. how much is it for that one? His right hand pointed at a charm reading the afore mentioned "Strength", while his head turned to the side to eye the woman.
WC: 307​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amaririsu grabs her side and stumbles backwards, “Oh you wound me dear sir, but my I say that it’s likely the most important think. Hell, I graduated the academy without it.” From the sound of his voice she would gather he was a student this in the academy or one fresh out of it. “You see less showing off when you get older. The young olds are always overly excited about their new abilities. They will later learn to keep such powers a secret.” True Amaririsu does use her abilities quite a lot, but she knows how not to draw attention to her main body. “That one is 500 yen.” Obviously she did not look in the direction he was pointing, because she is blind. “Each of the amulets are 500 yen a piece.” She adds that last part in case he expects her of not truly being blind. “I would make you purchase quick. You will be my last customer of the day for we will soon be closing up shop.” The sun was setting of in the distance. An owl hoots in a nearby tree as night beings to approach. “I hope you find the strength that you are looking for my boy and please do come again.” Though the boy might not believe in the amulet it will provide him great powers if he so wishes for it.
[left topic]
[This Amulet is to be treated as a curse seal. Through purchase amulet Juko will be considered curse sealed by me.]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko looked at the woman through squeezed together lids. Something about her just seemed... off. However, she did name a reasonable prize for the amulet and if Juko would have had more than just a few coins in his pockets he would have probably bought one off the ladies rack. Shit, and i still need something to eat... He curiously eyed the woman some more. She did say she had been to the academy but somehow it seemed strange for her to now take care of a little temple like that. I wonder whether shed lost her eyesight after the academy or whether she was born blind? If she lost it sometime afterwards that would explain how shes not a shinobi anymore... and in that case...
The young boy slowly started sneaking around the woman all the while keeping her in check and making sure she really doesnt notice him. Finally he had gotten close to the amulets and taking two into his hand, both the one for strength and one for luck, he loudly added:I see, this all seem to expensive for me, please excuse me.....haha... Then he put the one about luck back on the wall, making sure to give it a little bit more force than necessary. Shit, what are you doing.... damnit!
Without turning back he mumbled a quiet apology before dashing off into the streets with his loot.

[Accepting Curse Seal]
WC: 233​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back