Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

On a dark and dreary night... [Req. Entrance]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Light has dispersed over the tops of the Mountains, and the snow fall was heavy and deep, but it was early enough for the Snow not to be much of a hassle. To be honest, Suyashi's chest was pounding with anticipation but he knew Mikasa wouldnt send him here if she didnt have a level of confidence in him. There were a plentiful slew of emotions that ran through his mind, and nothing he could do about them but anticipate and act accordingly. A honey dew blonde boy, standing at six feet in height but he was riding an equally large Wolf, obsidian fur with an under coat that matched the snow below almost like he was riding a floof of floating darkness. Sushi decided it would do him well to dress for the weather but he still used a small bit of chakra to heat his body up with his immolation armor.

As they moved up the mountain side, winds gusto supremely in is eyes and covering his field of vision, but his friend would help him as he'd used the head from Sushi to warm him enough while moving through the brush. He'd call out to the boy after a while, "Aye... I've found the path my boy... We're getting close!", the Sushi boy upon the back of the titanic wolf would simply nod as he covered his face attempting to look on with his companion on this trip up the mountain path... It seemed that there would be much to celebrate for those who made it through these treacherous heights. However it would be the trail that Yuza had found, that seemed to be the most clutch part of their adventure because, afterwards the snowfall would seemingly halt and the winds gusto apparently shifted to a gentle breeze.

"Oioi! Yuza! You must be magic or some sort of lucky Pooch! Thank you my friend!", to which the wolf would howl in laughter as they continued on....

Hours passed and the slow trek up the side of this summit seemed endless until the cliffs became more apparent, and the trail led them right between the cliff sides to a bursting wall. Etched with Rails and finely crafted metals, Sushi knew he had made it to the appropriate gates, if they were not the correct ones he'd just send word that he made it and continue looking for the village hidden amongst the clouds within the country riddled with lightning. He was quite high up, and the air was thin but his physical training kept his body and lungs ready for the minimal amounts of oxygen he'd be able to intake. Hell, his trip to the land of buried bones seemed to show him the opposing idea of the potential intake of took much of chakra enriched air. Lifting his nose to the air, Suyashi would smell all the food, people, and chakra laced through these walls, and hidden within this area. 'Anbu? Hm, I do hope I'm in the right place and didnt stumble on some enemy grounds. That would be quite the hassle...', nodding he'd leap from the back of Yuza, before placing a gloved hand on the behemoth.

"Oioi, Thank you for getting me here... Dont wanna scare anyone with your presence, but go back to Kimijun-sama and give him my thanks for allowing you to come with me on this trip.", nodding though he hadnt asked Kimijun directly, he did know the Leader of the Canine pack personally, and knew Yuza would dutifully oblige in Sushi's request. With that the wolf would poof and Suyashi would stand before the grand gates before calling out.

"Oioi! Gatekeeper! Or Watchmen! I am Minamoto Suyashi of the hidden leaf! I have come on a mission to help and Research!"

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was just there to treat one of the injured watch tower guards. But in doing so, he ended up staying a bit longer. It wasn't helpful that the fever wasn't getting any better and it would be too complicated to bring the guard back with him to the hospital on short notice. At least a communication was sent to the main branch, and so he'd have to spend just a night at the tower and help in their guard duties before the replacement could arrive the next day. It was supposed to be incident-free, considering the irony of Kiri the Gatecrasher was acting as Kiri the Gatekeeper, but in the middle of the night, a knock was heard.. or yelling.

Kiri looked down from the watch tower above and the first thing he saw was a dirty blonde mop. Considering it was night time, it he could only guess the color, really. Then he would listen to the call. Ah. So that's how it should be. He smiled at remembering his gate incident before he quickly remembered his duty at hand. At that, the white haired man would wear his sentou mask, a half face black one that went well with his all black coat. He then stepped over the railing and jumped, allowing his anti-gravity jutsu to take hold of him as he dropped down with ease, hovering just over the surface before touching the his feet on the ground. For someone who lived in Kumogakure, he was surely showing it with his clothes seemingly underdressed as the guest. But it only goes to show that he was used to the cold by now.

Holding out his hand, Kiri would recite the procedure, "This is the Gate to Kumogakure. Please show me identification papers before anything else."

[Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didnt take long at all but with everything that he's seen along the way, he would feel like this moment was a time suspended in air and floating on eternity. Though as such, Sushi found himself looking at the man that descended from the heavens before hovering to the ground with a thought, 'I cant stick the landing just yet... I dont know how... Maybe I'll ask.' nodding he'd listen to his instructions with a nod, "Oioi... I made it to the right place! Awesome...", he'd look into rummaging through his bags before pulling out his passport given to him by Mikasa and he would smile, this would be the first time he'd ventured to this climate, but the people here might be used to it... so he would find a way to be used to it before he left. The Image shown from the Passport was one of a time maybe a few months before when he was taking pictures for the medical Byoin. Mikasa had woken him up early in the morning and forced him out of bed... Lordie was that a bad picture.

"I'm from Konohagakure, sent by my Medical Sennin to help with an investigation of some Mutation outbreak, and to help with it if it hasnt already been dealt with.", nodding he'd smile to the elder male who didnt seem much older than he but it was quite peculiar to think that he would have just announced his arrival to be asked about the passport firstly, however, Suyashi was still learning the rules of entering and exiting villages. So, with his position he would take the moment to survey the situation gauging the male before him and everything else to see if everything got hasty... would he be able to defend himself? Or would he have to flee the scene.

With that he woudl find the breeze rushing through his golden locks, causing his fur vest to flutter in the wind for a moment in the silence of the moment... this would be quite intriguing... and the trip would definitely prove to be more for benefit of himself than for Konoha, he would built a rapport with Kumo for future dates. Maybe even becoming something of a diplomat that they could trust with intelligence for the future of the villages. He could become a high profile member of society this way... but that was enough of his ramblings within his mind. This was going to be interesting.... to say the least.

[spoilername="Passport"]
LzKjH7D.png
[/spoilername]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri held a cold long gaze. He accepted the given passport and perused it. His eyes would glance back and forth between the picture and the man that stood before him. For some reason, he just couldn’t see the resemblance. Or maybe Kiri was just being a jerk– the photo looked stupid. No, no, no. Kiri was at his most professional attitude. He was simply being attentive. Poor guy.

“Looks like all is in order, but what are you talking about? We have not received any information about a mutation outbreak. Are you, perhaps, making something up? Now, what exactly is your purpose for trying to enter Kumogakure? Answer properly or else I will have to stop you here… Minamoto Suyashi,” said Kiri with a steely gaze.

Being one from the Medical Branch, any known disturbances would have been reported right away. He needed to make sure there was no attempt to simply sneak into the village. That would reflect poorly on him, and cause trouble for everyone else.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would place his paperwork back in his satchel before turning back to the Gate Guard, "What do you mean you dont know whats I'm talking about? Konoha received word that there was a Mutation outbreak...", thinking to himself for a moment, 'Maybe they are keeping it under wraps? I know Mikasa wouldnt want people going crazy over it if it were in Konoha... Above a gate guard's pay grade I guess...', nodding again he would sigh a bit before adjusting his clothing and feeling an instant tension being built for simple reasons. Alas, he could not help the tensions of another village towards him but, he would like to have thought that his passport alone was enough to justify his identity.

"Two things. One... I'm sorry if you believe my reason for being here to be a lie, some tall tale if you will, but I assure you this is why I was sent. And Two, I'm going to need to speak to one of your superiors because this may be something you do not know about, no offense, but if you're being such a hostile guest to an ally, I would hate to know your enemies...", tilting his head he would wonder how quickly he would be able to get a higher up in this situation before it got out of hand? Maybe he would be able to get a bit more of read on this guy. Why was he so hostile? Was he jealous of Suyashi's good looks for a shinobi? The boy before Kiri was clean, minimal scratches on the surface of his skin. And this man before Sushi seemed more war riddled, hardened, but nothing that Suyashi couldnt hold his own against if it came to it. Maybe this was going to be a bad experience...

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indeed, this would be the first time that Kiri heard about this mutation outbreak. Although it could, perhaps, be pertaining to that incident where Osu had been busy lately, but… In any case, with the supposed Leaf Shinobi wanting to meet with a higher-up, Kiri supposed it was the best case scenario. As much as he would not have to want to bother anyone, he supposed this was the only way. “Very well. Come follow me inside while I send word for the Mednin Branch. If what you say is true, then they should be expecting your arrival. However, as there had been no notice of such, I can’t let you through,” said Kiri before he raised a folded piece of paper on his hand and gathered some of his chakra. As the chakra concentrated on it, black inked curse words ran across the paper and then a puff of smoke. On his palm was now a small orange slug that glanced at the blonde stranger before looking at Kiri. “Tomo, please tell Kahako-san or Junko-san, whoever is at the office right now, that there’s a visitor from Leaf. However, as the reason of his arrival isn’t something that was circulated, nor was he listed at someone we’re expecting, we’ll need someone from the Mednin Branch to confirm. I’ll keep him company in the meanwhile by the gates.”

With that, the slug would give a salute with his small limb appendage and then was reversed summoned into a puff of smoke, leaving Kiri and Suyashi. “Well, please come inside while we wait. I’m not too much of a jerk to let you freeze out here.” And so, Kiri would bring Suyashi into the gate tower, ground floor at least, just inside the large doors where he would make Suyashi sit by the hearth while the rest of the watch tower guards eyed him. Kiri would then get a mug of hot cocoa and give it to the lad. “Here.”

[Requesting either Junko or Kahako]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking a deep breath, Sushi would calm down a bit, he didnt want to be in a hostile environment. He was here for a reason, he would have leisure time, but he didnt want to cause a commotion so late in the day. This was during the time of the sunset and he would definitely not want to stick out in the cold for another day if possible, but it was necessary that this would have to happen, Suyashi knew how things were handled in Konoha, and this was very similar. Though, you dont ever think about yourself being in the position of the traveler attempting entry into a village, even with the facts that he traveled most of his life, Suyashi remembered distinctively that his mother handled all the transactions from village to village. So he never got the other side of things like he was now.

"Thank you comrade, I dont wish to start a commotion or anything, but I am not a man that I would lie... but my word holds no gravity in this village.", nodding he would move with Kiri, the man would summon a small slug... 'Summoning jutsu?', nodding Suyashi would think about his abilities as well, this person must be stronger than they smelled, though it was hard to gauge the level of chakra with just the nose test for Sushi, he wasnt yet used to using it to gauge people but he could use this minor feedback with what he saw to gauge the fact that he would be matched pretty well against this person. Who knew what would happen from here...

"I appreciate your hospitality... I know the gates are a defense against shinobi and those who look to break the infrastructure of a village... Back in Konoha, we've had people attack our gates... I even fought a horde of turkey with a friend. Hehe, So I understand completely, but I hope that by the time I'm done here you will know that Minamoto Suyashi is a name that carries truth with it.", taking the hot cocoa Sushi would speak eager to begin his trial and to help as best he could with the outbreak, but not forgetting that he needed to send a letter back to Konoha in regards to his arrival, but he would make sure the letter was proofed before he sent it. He wouldnt want people to think that he was sending for reinforcements to come attack the gates.

"I cant wait to learn more about your village, and potentially help strengthen the ties of our villages with a show of good faith."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
4rrlmd.jpg

It wasn’t long before Junko received word of a leaf visitor at the gates from a small orange slug friend of Kiri’s. Allowing Tomo to crawl to Junko’s shoulder, he took a single step.</COLOR>
5132927-tumblr_nmdvrn16in1tua0a5o2_500.gif
<COLOR color="grey">

And with a single step . . . . The Medical Sennin . . . . appeared.

Giving away his presence as his boot hit the floor, Junko would be seen with Tomo on his shoulder. An herbal cig was burning between Junko’s lips while wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt, black coat, and his katana forged by the 9th Raikage. . . Shinbatsus only student.

To many, Junko’s sudden appearance would have probably seemed like teleportation, but it was something far beyond time or reality. Junko was still learning some of his abilities himself. One thing he knew for sure was . . . He wasn’t the same man. And honestly . . . He wasn’t in the best of moods.

Junko’s stare was colder than the icy weather that trickled down to the bones of foreigners and it was sat on their guest. It was nothing personal. How would anyone feel if their village or loved ones were in danger? Probably wouldn’t see too many smiles and warm hugs.

Approaching Kiri and the visitor as he sipped on hot chocolate, Junko spoke. ”Due to our alliance and my relationship with Umashiashikabihikoji, any person of leaf is okay with me as long as they come to keep peace and not break it. I am Tsuyoshi Junko, medical sennin of Kumogakure. What brings you . . . friend?”

Meanwhile, Tomo would begin to slowly make his way back to Kiri while feeling a bit sick from the travel.

[Topic Entered]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the fire in the hearth continued to burn, Kiri would keep a close eye on their guest. He could almost see the irony of his actions and Suyashi's comment only made him grin. "Oh, I know well enough how strong Konoha protects their gates. Quite the example, really. I'm thankful you understand my caution then." Kiri would take out a small notepad and begin to hit notes. It could be notes about this stranger or it could about the recent treatment he'd given the sick guards. Either way, he would nod in response when Suyashi made attempts to converse.

"Learning new culture is always fascinating. Well, in the case you'll be allowed inside.... Which so far you've been quite cooperative.... We should probably talk more often. I'm usually at the hospital, though, seeing how I'm either helping with the resident doctors or doing researches. Ah... I hope you're not one of those who avoid the hospital. Apologies on advance."

Then, at that, there was a sudden appearance. Would seem as though Tomo managed to deliver the message on time, though Kiri was a bit concerned that his Father was looking more gloomy and serious than normal. And his opening remark only made Kiri stir all the more. Oh right... The alliance....

"We have a guest from Konoha but he speaks about a certain mutation outbreak as his primary reason for coming. Since I haven't gotten any word of it..." Kiri paused and sighed, realising he may have been purposefully dismissed from even knowing about it. "Anyway, there weren't any prior notice of a visitor as well so it's not like the guards here were aware of someone coming. But just to make sure, I was hoping you'd be able to verify."

After that, Kiri would pick up Tomo and care for the slug that was curling on his palm from motion sickness.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The situation seemed to be boiling down to a simmer, and the conversation seemed to be well in order, Sushi laughed a bit thinking about this. He wasnt used to this, but to be a diplomat you would have to deal with devils to find angels. Though as Kiri would ask formalities about the hospital and recognizing his awareness to the ways of the ways the gates would be dealt with, and handled. "Well, No need to apologize for doing your job, your work is heavy especially on a day you meet an unknown outsider like myself. Especially since we didnt send word I was coming ahead of time... but it seemed like something that was urgent, thus I was sent out. But I'm a field Medic, I dont stray away from hospital work though." nodding with a genuine smile he would look to Junko as he appeared from thin air causing Sushi's eyes to grow with excitement. He'd seen people move fast... but not warp?

Though, he stopped his fan-girling enough to straighten his posture and give the man his attention. Nodding where he was mentioned and then allowing Kiri to speak up he would prepare for his turn, "Right, My name is Minamoto Suyashi, and as I was stating to...", pausing for a moment and remembering Kiri didnt give him a name, so he would resort to his naming antics, "...Snow White Hair Dude, I came on urgent notice from request for help regarding a Genetic Mutation or some sort?", nodding for a moment he woudl reach into his satchel with his mission papers before mumbling a bit before speaking up again, "One Tatsuo who returned to Konoha from Kumogakure reported that there was a Gin, Keiji that they were confronted by something Infected? So my Medical Sennin, Tsukasa Mikasa, sent me her personal student here to investigate and I am to send for more help if it is something I cannot handle or help with alone. We of Konoha wanted to do this to show the spirit of comradery and to better strength relations... but to genuinely help with whatever we can in regard to trouble happening within your country." the latter part was just something Suyashi felt personally because this was the way of it.

"On behalf of the Konoha Medical Branch, I do apologize for not sending word of my arrival ahead of time... but I do want to help as best I can." and with that he would bow to Junko and Kiri before awaiting the responses.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”A mutation outbreak . . .” Junko thought before nodding to Kiri. ”You did good by contacting me.” Junko said as his eyes remained on their guest, awaiting for his response.

Upon his response, Minamoto Suyashi presented his mission papers and presented a name that brung everything together . . . Gin Keiji. It was interesting how fast news traveled and even more interesting how fast Keiji worked. Before bringing things to Junko, Keiji contacted the necessary people to have all hands on deck. And for that, Junko was proud of the young man because this walking plague . . . was hell on earth.

The image of the mutated rodent Keiji brung to him was still fresh in his mind. The stench and stomach twisting image only made Junko more colder. About to begin operations to find a cure and create quarantine areas, their targets were low income residential areas, the medical rooms with ill patients that had no signs of getting better from antibiotics, and various Wild life. Things were about to get toxic in Kumogakure and if something wasn’t done quickly.

Thinking of the severity of the situation, leaf sent . . . A student who was now kneeling before him with honor and apologies. ”I’ll need the room.” Junko said. Silence filled the room as the watch tower shinobi seemed confused. ”Now.” Junko said and immediately movement began. The sennin didn’t need everyone getting stirred up. Chaos in the inner village would make things worse. Snow White Hair dude Kiri. You stay.” Junko said as the room cleared out. ”Stand Suyashi Of Konoha. I wouldn’t expect for a student to be sent. Nevertheless, I shall trust leafs judgement especially as back up will be called if it is something you can not handle.” Junko said with a nod.

”I see Keiji works fast. Today I’ve called an emergency meeting with the Raikage and sennin. So, you’re right on time. Bring everything you have. And Kiri . . .” Junko said with a pause. ”Since you were added to Sentou Henka after I gave my assistant the order to gather Sentou Henka personnel for this issue You never received the info. So, come let’s head to the Torre. As I told you, you’ll be needed in the days to come.” Junko said before turning around. ”Let’s go . . .”

[Entry Granted]
[Topic Left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding Suyashi found that he was in good company and everything seemed to line up perfectly, like most things that ever happened in his life. It seemed that everything he said had struck home, and had been confirmed. And a sigh of relief washed over Suyashi before he stood to his feet taking another drink of the Hot Cocoa, effectively finishing it and setting it down with a thankful smile to Kiri, "Thank you for the Coco, Kiri-san. We will meet up again soonish after the mission is well and finished.", nodding he would find the room becoming a more of an open space, instead of being subtly suffocating almost as if he were going to prison. Something he didnt want to do, even the idea sucked because he knew he was telling the truth but he knew people were put in holding cells if they were under a great deal of suspicion. 'Alright, now I just gotta do good in this mission... and I'll be golden.' nodding at the thought Suyashi would speak up at Junko before they ventured out.

"I am not a student, but I am mentoring under my Sennin as she took to my training with a personal hand, otherwise I'd have likely been in the main branch. I'm a Veteran Genin, if I do well on this mission I might be moved up to Chunin, if not Special Class Jounin.", smirking, he was stronger than the genin at home but he hadnt been on enough high level missions to prove himself quite yet. This was a mission high above the rate of most Genin, as such he came without an escort or anything and managed to make it in one peace. So there was alot of good going into what he'd accomplished thus far, and with a successful mission he would be that much closer to achieving greatness in his thick history of blood. Though, things could get hasty if he thought things would all just turn out peachy. So with a wave to Kiri, "Catch Ya on the flip side... Kiri-san." taking all of his things he would take his leave behind the man into the darkness of the night.

[Topic Left]
[Village Enter]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looks like he wasn't entirely properly integrated yet. That much was obvious. Although it could also mean that there was strict censorship of the information, and it was best to handle the situation without unnecessary alarms blaring. Kiri would only nod as Junko would finish the short explanation and decision to head for Torre, and it looks like he was invited as well.

"Silly, this just means I'll be your bodyguard," said Kiri, answering Suyashi's remark. To which, all three of them would head off immediately.

[Topic Left with Junko]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back