Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onakoa [Private/Onamuji]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Don't sound too overjoyed by that concept." Koa would say with a raised brow and a largely comical expression; which of course was only in existence to mask her confusion, worry and doubts that plagued her every thoughts. She would run her fingers through her hair, look at her own glass of water, before gulping it down nervously. The glass was bone-dry, well almost, after the second and third final gulp. The doctor didn't know what to say that would make Onamuji lull to her whim, he was a man of his own accord and could easily deny Koa her request. But much to her surprise, Onamuji would seem perked by the thought of training Koa.

"You can teach me how to fight, so I can kill that thing." The doctor's face would stiffen, her eyes focused firmly on the man as her hand still cupped against his. "And in return, I'll be able do things for you." Woah nelly - that sounded a little seedy, wouldn't you think? A few moments would pass where silence filled the gap between the two, and it dawned on the woman what she had said and the connotations that came with it. Her eyes would widen, her body would flop back against the chair and a set of hands sealed themselves over Koa's mouth. "No, not like that!" She would protest with a muffled voice against herself, shaking her head vigorously with a reddened mask. Oh dear. The doctor would sigh, flapping a hand before her face, cooling her down comically.

"Listen," Koa would say with a smile, "I just think we could help each other... If you think that is a good idea, we'd need to be honest with each other and upfront." She would fall silent for a moment before pushing her body away from the table, the chair groaning along the surface of the floor. Koa would return to her feet and walk around Onamuji, past him, and towards the door. "So, why don't we talk more openly about our... secrets."

[ooc: Topic Left w/Onamuji to another one]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji stared at his glass of chilled water, swirling it on the table. The sound of the glass rubbing against the table would normally be a little irritating, but he was moving it with enough lift and grace that it hardly made a sound at all. His moonlight eyes watched the vortex wash around the smooth curves of the glass, almost as if he wasn't even paying attention to the woman's voice. As if he was off in his own little world. But then, he snapped his gaze up and back to Koa.

"If it is what you truly desire," the Rikudo Sennin would reply, "I will teach you much more than how to fight."

He took a deep breath, exhaling slowly and deliberately before moving on to add, "I should warn you, however. I'm no Academy Sensei, nor am I what you might consider a protocol Jounin. As your friend has already spoiled for you, I'm not exactly one to hold back or hesitate. If you'd like to be my ally, I imagine there is much we can do to aid each other in our goals, but it won't be pleasant. There will most certainly be death and pain along the way...although death seems to take a liking to you."

At that, he stopped. No need to push the subject...yet. He still didn't know much about the woman, but there was enough. She had made a pact to obtain power, and she was a Med-nin. Whether he knew the limits of these traits or not, it meant she was useful in many respects. But first...

"Let's find a more...private place," he agreed, getting up from his chair and smoothing his short robes with his hands, "If we're to become partners, it's best for us to clear the air. No secrets, no lies."

And with that, the sage moved to follow the Iwagakure native. There would be a lot to talk about...

[Topic Left with Koa | MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back