Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One of the Clan [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit down in the Dojo, he had a document with him at that moment in time. It seemed that he had been keeping track on the newest member of the Clan and he was not about to let their hard work go unnoticed and he was not about to allow his promise to them to go unanswered. He sat silently as he looked down at the document, the dojo awaiting the arrival of the one that he had summoned this time the conversation would go in a completely different direction that it had previously. He just wondered what the answers would be and if there was anything that needed to be learned from this.

Takeshi allowed his hand to reach down at the folder as he opened it and glanced at the profile that he had been given. He allowed himself to scroll the front page it seemed that the member of his clan had been moving up fast in the world this was something that he was proud of and would not easily shun, since joining she had done the best to represent the clan in the best light and it seemed that this was the truth of the matter and he had to accept and appreciate that fact. He would not hide from it and was not about to tell them off for there work and devotion.

Instead Takeshi had summoned one of them here, so it seemed that he was just checking up on the reports from the exam first, not to mention the last time that he had managed to run into them it seemed that they where improving. He was bringing them here now to make sure that they where going to be trained properly in the arts and he would personally tutor them into the new future that they were undertaking.

[TWC: 311/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was sprinting as fast as she could through the streets of the villlage, she had been going about her buisness at the academy. Writing up the new exam she was given, she had a pretty good idea on what to do and was hoping it could get approved but rather bluntly she was given a summon to the clan house. What could it be she wondered as she crashed into a man. "Be careful young lady." Asuka laughed nervously, her feet never stopping. She was in quite a hurry. "I'm sorry sir." She stated before running and continuing her way. She just hoped she wouldn't make the man wait too much, she hated not being on time. Made her look bad.

She had wondered if he would bee happy that she got promoted once more, that she had been following his advice on being better. Being someone to look up to. Being someone worthy of praise, she didn't expect any but it was nice to be noticed regardless. She sighed, dodging the people at the busy streets took too much time, Asuka bluntly took a right turn and jumped on top of a small buisness, climbed a metal pipe and did a backflip, moving herself on top of the roof of the building. There she continued her sprint, this was much faster. After a few minutes she was in eyesight of the Uchiha clan house.

She stopped at the entrance and started taking control breaths to bring her heart rate down. To be able to compose herself. She slowly walked through the entrance and the gardens, wondering what she should do once she was in the presence of that man. One of the few who had shaped into who she is now. The answer was simple, treat him with as much respect as possible. She stood in front of the doors to the dojo and took a deep breath. This was it, with made sure her newly acquired headband was correctly in place on her forehead and she streched her Chuunin vest. Now she was presentable. Asuka opened the doors and walked in.

There he was, Takeshi. Leader of the clan and Hokage of the leaf village. She took a few steps towards him and went down in one knee, besides respecting him as a person she was under service to him and should be treated as such. "Uchiha Asuka answering your summons Takeshi-sama." She said lowering her head in respect. "What do you require of me?"

[WC/TWC=422/422]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi continued to watch as Asuka came to him, it seemed that she had improved since their last conversation. Though how much was yet to be seen in the eyes of the Hokage, he tilted his head slowly as he listened to the words it seemed that she has fallen into line though he wondered how long she had managed to do that for. It was clear that he would have to talk to her on the subject at some point though right now he pondered how appropriate that line of conversation would be. First thing was first it seemed that a congratulation would be in order.

“Welcome back to this place Asuka, it seems so long since you where last here, from the reports I am getting you have already excelled beyond y belief on what would be possible for that you have my gratitude. You have proven yourself to be worthy of entering this clan and the choice seemed to be such a wise one. So, tell me now that you have excelled to the rank of Chuunin. What do you want, how can I help and what do you need to do to grow? You asked me a very good question, how can you serve me. So, let me ask Asuka how I can serve you?”

Takeshi allowed the question to linger, he let his hand come out and offer Asuka a seat in front of him, no point having her just standing there like an idiot. Besides he enjoyed the conversation even if Asuka had to bend the knee due to force. He could at least change the perception that they had and that was his entire plan, to actually try and strike a normal conversation up instead of one of the servant and the master.

[TWC: 611/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was not expecting this. Praise from the Hokage. She laughed nervously as she looked up from her kneeled state. It was nice to be acknowledged for her efforts, she had been following his wishes, being better, getting stronger. It was heaven that they got ackwnoledged. The smile on the girl's face could not have been bigger, she could not have been happier. Asuka stood up once Takeshi had motioned for her to sit in front of him. She slowly and respectfully took his offer, sitting in front of him. The silence lingered for a while, his offer of help was gladly taken but she was thinking on what could she want. What was the best question but first she needed to acknowledge some things.

"I can't take the credit." She spoke, the smile never leaving her face. "I've gotten better thanks to the people that have shaped me." She sighed, content on how she has grown. "Credit goes to Shinzo, Kenshin, Soku, Ziren, Hana, Yuki-sensei, Yukio." She tiddled her fingers, a bit embarassed to continue. "But mostly to you Takeshi-sama" With a small blush she scratched the back of her head. "You were the one who beat me unto the right path, quite literally." A nervous laugh escaped her lips.

"I won't accept your service to me." She stated lowering her hands. "Although I will accept an offer of help. That I'll take. As for what exactly, well... I would like for you to continue my training on the capabilities of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Maybe some teachings on Genjutsu. I know little about both."

[WC=272/694]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there patiently as always, he allowed himself to pay full concentration to the conversation at hand, he would give people all the time in the world if they showed a willingness to learn and to try to improve themselves, people had to show that commitment before he would be willing to do the same and today was no exception. He allowed a small but caring smile to spread across his lips as he listed to Asuka speaking. It seemed that she had come a long way from the beginning and even now she was still improving herself, this was something that he could respect.

“You have nothing to thank me for Asuka, I just opened the door you have to walk threw it yourself I cannot force you to do that. Remember that for the future, that you are the one that had the potential to achieve the things that you have done, while everyone can shape and point you in the right direction. You are the only person that can walk that path, never take that away from yourself no matter what.”

Takeshi allowed himself to slowly move slightly in his chair it seemed that he was more than happy to listen and have a conversation, but something was pressing onto his mind as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips. He was tried far from beyond what he would normally expected of him. He allowed the smile to stay on his face as he pondered the best way to word this, wondering if it was still a sore subject.

“Asuka, I know that I requested your service for those eyes, for that I am sorry. However now if you allow me I would like to change that slightly. I want to give you everything back, remove the service to the Clan. Instead I would extend the hand as an offer to join this Clan, to live as a Uchiha and do what you want. Instead of being shackled by your old promise. What do you say?”

[TWC: 952/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was speechless, in that regard she thought Takeshi was wrong. Even if she was the one who walked through the door, it was him who had shown her which door to go through. She truly had new respect for the man, not only because of his strength but because of who he was a person. She thought about what he had said for a few seconds, pondering on the thought but in reality... she was an idiot. Hell, most of the things she had done had had been mostly by luck rather than skill. Soku and Ziren were there to stop her fight with Wukong. Takeshi helped her unlock the full potential of her Sharingan. Yukio gave her pointers and helped her with the whole fight club fiasko, It had been mostly other people.

Asuka sighed. "You're giving me too much credit." She stated with a small smile. "I can't disagree with you that I have walked this path. That I am guilty off. But.." She stopped trying to find the right words. "It's because I've been guided, by the people I care about. By the ones who gave me a chance when they didn't need to. I'm just a nobody who got lucky." She laughed, her choice of words might not make sense to most but she her point was a thank you to everyone.

His next phrase shocked her, sorry? Why was he sorry? It was her who had gotten involved where she wasn't asked. It was stupid and careless, hell... she got off easy. His offer to her off guard, she... she was not expecting this at all. Asuka couldn't have expected it at all. Hell, she just thought it was going to be a lesson on something... not a formal offer to join the clan... but... she did have her doubts.

"Please don't be sorry, it was a lesson learned hehe." She smiled at Takeshi, hoping he didn't regret what had happened. "The past is forgotten, the future is a mystery and the present is a gift, that's why it's called present. That's what my mother used to tell me. She also told to never ever ever break a promise. And I promised to serve you and your family, protect when need be. Make sure you're all happy. I'm not going back on that." Asuka giggled "Although I won't kneel anymore, gonna hurt my knees." Her smile faded, it was time to address the next issue. "No offense Takeshi... I don't like the clans." Asuka held her hands together. Dropping her head, hoping she wouldn't insult him. "Don't like their traditions, don't like how they dictate how I must act, behave... all in accordance to tradition." She sighed, well... if she was going to make him mad might as well go all out. "I've never used the name Uchiha... I've always been just Asuka. For the reason that if I didn't like the clan why the hell would I use the name? Wouldn't make sense. But... it's different now." A warm, wide smile spread across her lips. "With you as clan head, things might be different so I think. Why not? Sure, I'll join the Uchiha clan."

[WC=542/1,236]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takehsi allowed himself to listen to Asuka it seemed that she was willing to take the matter of the Clan seriously. He allowed himself to laugh slightly as he looked at Asuka pondering on the best way to reply to her without going overboard, though he wanted to make sure that he allowed himself to be correct and to the point he decided to give Asuka something that would seem worthy of her, though he wondered how he would take it and wondered what the response would be it seemed that she was willing to join the Clan and he was happy about hearing that one.

“I will have you officially moved in to one of the clan houses, you are welcome into the grounds and the library, I practically like the cherry tree, it is always in blossom when Yuki is in the village and loses the flowers when she goes, it reminds me how beautiful someone’s personality can actually be. Would you not agree that is the purest form of someone’s soul? “

Takeshi had managed to get himself carried away with the conversation and topic that had taken place, it seemed that he would have to bring himself back onto the point of the lesson instead of just allowing things to trail away from him without any proposition or cause. Takeshi allowed a sigh to come out before he handed over an old and dusty book to Asuka it seemed he was not about to allow her to get away without doing any hard work.

“This book contains the secrets of the Uchiha clan, inside you will find how to progress the Mangekyo to a point that would not be possible. That being said I will still give you the ability to understand this ask your questions I will answer all of them Uchiha Asuka”

[TWC: 1,260/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at Takeshi, she did think she made the right choice at joining the clan, it seemed as though she was going to be happy here. She just hoped everyone else was as nice as Takeshi. Her smile became wider once he started explaining what exactly would entail being part of the clan. A library with all the info she could ask for, probably, a house to herself, although not to kin on this one she could probably find someone to live with. Have a new roommate. But she had to agree with him, the Cheery tree did seem as awesome as it could get. She imagined herself sitting down under the shade it provided reading a book or simply taking a nap under it. The story about Yuki-sensei did freak her out a tiny bit.

"The tree does sound like it loves Yuki-sensei a lot." She gasped "The cleaning of it's petals must be horrible. So many so quickly."

Asuka looked at the book Takeshi provided and opened it, this was how she could get stronger. She just hoped Takeshi wouldn't mind as she read it. The book took things into detail, sometimes too much detail. She would need days to read it in as much detail but she didn't want to take too much of Takeshi's time. She went into the section of the Mangekyou and was amazed from what she could do. Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, hightened senses. She truly had a powerful bloodline, she was just glad this could happen. With a smile Asuka closed the book and sighed, looking at Takeshi. "Well I do have a few questions." She held up one finger. "Can Tsukuyomi be stopped by any abilities or other bloodlines? Can Amaterasu really burn water? And could this techniques be used in conjuction with other elements... maybe... make a lightning beast infused with the black flames? Cause let me tell you, that would be so cool!"

[WC/TWC=327/1,563]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to keep an eye on Asuka it seemed that he had been just as busy as she had though he smiled at the words about the tree for a few seconds. He allowed himself to stay silent and keep himself quiet for a little bit. He listened to her questions and allowed himself to consider the reply very carefully though he wondered what the best way to reply would be moving forward.

“Asuka, these eyes…. they are a curse to us and a gift all in the same. They are what allows us to be different, and they are what makes us unique. As for what works and what does work and what doesn’t work some things out there will stop Tsukuyomi yes, but that is always what the truth is about, what you need to do is time it right. During a battle I know things can get heated and I know that things can get skewed, but you must come out on top and this is done by patience and knowing when to do things.”

There was a pause in those few seconds as he allowed himself to consider all the words that he was speaking. He knew full well that that he had to be careful about what he said to Asuka, she was still experimenting, and he knew full well that he had to step around his words carefully.

“As for the black flames they can burn anything, there is nothing they cannot be stopped but I would use them carefully, they can be draining on the user more than you would think possible. But if I am being honest as I have been for the rest of this conversation, I have not even see that combination, it would be a skill that even supposes myself Asuka. Something that I cannot even achieve.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile at her giving her some encouragement if she needed it he allowed himself to ponder for a few minutes on what to do.

“Welcome to the clan, now if you excuse me I need to go and get your accommodation sorted out Asuka, however I want to say on a personal level. Welcome to the family”

[Topic Left]
[TWC: 1,577/1,500]
[Rewards have been requested for this]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka dropped her head as she listened Takeshi talking. It did seem as though her eyes weren't all a blessing and it seemed as though it wouldn't exactly be omnipotent but it would still be powerful. In the end it wouldn't matter she would do what was necessary to win her battles.

Asuka smiled at the final words of her clan head. It was nice to see she was in a family, "Thank you Takeshi. I appreciate the gesture."

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back