Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[One-Shot] "This Isn't My Sword"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Otome approached the front desk and slammed a thick tome--one of the ill-gotten acquisitions retrieved from the hideout a few weeks ago--before the librarian. With an exasperated sigh, the man pushed his spectacles up his brow before glaring at the young kunoichi.

”Must I remind each and every one of you that this is a library?” he mocked her in a hushed, yet aggravated whisper. As he reached for the book, Otome slammed her right fist down next to it, revealing the literal blood price she had paid for taking out the smuggling operation.

”Do I look like I give a damn?” she whispered back, almost as angrily as he did to her before pointing to the katana slung on her left side. That did this to me,” she paused to emphasize the toll just holding the weapon for a brief moment had on her.

”I. Want. Answers.”

“We appreciate your efforts in retrieving this particular resource,” the librarian growled through gritted teeth. “However, your poor swordsmanship skills are of no concern to me. Please leave before I have you removed.”

Otome chuckled as she shook her head.

”Don’t make me laugh,” she said before she leaned over the man’s desk, planting her palms on either side of the book. ”You and I both know this conversation won’t end well if it gets messy, so why don’t you do both of us a favor and just point me towards someone or something that can actually help me?”

The man continued glaring at the kunoichi before sighing and wiping sweat from his brow.

“I’ll have a word with your Sennin about this incident,” he threatened before pulling a pamphlet out for Otome to read.

”’Myths and Legends of Lightning Country’ . . . “ she read the title out loud before sighing. ”Well, this was pointless.”

The man simply smiled and waved as she turned to walk away.

“Have a pleasant evening!” he jested, prompting a crude gesture from her.

[MFT: 331]

[Topic Entered and Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back