Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One Star Chef. [Saemon]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon had no food in his fridge whatsoever. Kitanai had food in her fridge, but she hadn't cooked any of it. Needless to say, she wasn't about to go carrying an infant into resturants everyday. Therefore, the young raven haired beauty had decided it was her job to figure out how to make something... anything. She was, in hindsight, a terrible cook, despite her weakness and absolute love for food. And so, today, she had started up a batch of grilled cheese, which was something simple, and made a quick and easy meal. Tomatoe soup heating up on a pot on the stove (something she had never really used before, and took awhile to light) and the butter bread and cheese being flipped over by her estatic hand.

"Saemon!~" The woman's unsually giddy mood showed through her voice as she cooed through a headset placed in her ear to dial him, "You should head over, if you're not busy, darling, I want you to try this!" Kita was excited by the idea that she could of possibly of finally of made something worth eating.

The first round was burnt... bad. The second around had melted the cheese all over the pan. The third round was too dry. The fourth she forgot the butter. And now, the fith round seemed to be going well! Dressed in clothes deemed appropriate for her household self, and the style she was trying to force herself into, as, she didn't want to be that pregnant woman who had a huge belly and tried to look hot still.

Besides, it was comfortable, and she had no one to really impress anymore, save Saemon. However, she was pretty sure her silver tongue and charm could handle that job--or at least she hoped.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man was happier now than he had been in a long time. For the last few weeks in fact. He'd been told a month ago he was a father to be and since then had basically insisted that Kitanai stay with him regularly. When a call came through over his head set for him to 'head over' he knew where to go. He had been at the prison, working on some paperwork for the ANBU when her sweet voice sounded through his earpiece. The papers could wait, he decided, shuffling them back into the 'waiting to be handled' filing trays and stood up from the desk.

He didn't need to be in his gear for this work and was able to leave the prison without any more hassle. When the woman working at the main desk gave him a curious look, he just waved his hand and said "Lunch." before passing from the ANBU headquarters and into the main entrance lobby. Then it was only a few steps until he reached the front doors and he took off running.

Saemon could move fast enough to look like a blur to passerbyers and while he didn't NEED to move at that speed, he would only be allowed an hour away from his task before he had to be back. Better not to waste 20 minutes walking when he could run home in under 3 minutes. Soon his own house was within view and he slowed down. His heartrate was elevated slightly from the long sprint, but otherwise he was fine.

The man walked into his own home and looked around for his porcelain-skinned lover. She was in his kitchen and dressed down. A smile formed over his lips as he approached her, his hands coming around her body and settling on her belly. "Hello sweetheart." he uttered, his deep voice reflecting his easy happiness.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The time between the call, and how long it took her to shift the new batch onto the table, and fill two bowls with the soup was just about the right amount of time. As the raven turned and placed her items into the sink from the cooking just as the silent walker moved up behind her, his arms wrapping around her and resting on the little more obvious bump on her stomach as she turned her head, reflecting his smile as she pecked his lips quickly, "Hey, I worked all day on these, so you better like them," The woman insisted, turning around to face him, her waist against the counter top as she pointed to the small table in the kitchen and gave a brief smile. The more she looked at him, the harder it was to resist, her lips raising to kiss his once more, just quickly before she pried herself away from it, as they didn't have time for the little romances now.

Kitanai flittered to one side of the small round table, sitting down as she crossed one of her legs into the chair and pointed to the table, "Go on! Try one!" She insisted, her grin large with enthusiasm and excitement as she urged him to sit across from her. "How are they?" She'd inquire, scowling slightly in curiosity. However, if he would answer, his words would go almost unnoticed by her as her eyes drew blanks for a moment. Those idle hands raised slowly to run over her stomach hidden under the somewhat baggy white shirt.

Not one, but two.

Two very different children...

"We're having twins." She would blurt after waiting a little bit, be it in the middle of his sentence, or after a period of silence, her eyes wading up to test the waters of the situation as she gauged his reaction carefully. His next move would determine hers.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The touches and kisses were always too fleeting in his opinion. She turned in his arms and pressed her lips to his own twice before shooing him toward the nourishment she's created for them. He had to hide an amused smirk when she said she'd worked all day to make a couple sandwiches and soup, but decided not to upset her by commenting on it.

With her out of his touch for a moment, Saemon sat down at the table, which made one of the chairs whine at his weight. In fact he had been planning on pulling her into his lap, but the chair might collapse under his own size alone. He needed new things. Not that she weighed much. Also not something to say to her out loud. Women were fairy sensitive about weight. So he took a bite of the sandwich. It was nice, the cheese was melty and the bread golden and buttery. "It's good." He commented, taking a second bite.

It was about that time he noticed how off she seemed. It wasn't much, but she was spacing out. So he sat with his elbow propped on the table, looking at her face until she could come back to him. When she did, he wasn't what he had been expecting. And seeing how they'd fought the first time when she told him about the one, it wasn't surprising she'd be nervous about the second news.

But Saemon was in a better place than before. He was looking forward to their baby. So he smiled at her and took another bite of his sandwich. "I guess we'll get even less sleep, hm?" His voice was amused. He was a far cry from his original state. "Are you okay with it, Koneko?" by her expression he wasn't sure she was happy about the news.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Small beads of sweat formed just barely around her hairline as her stress level kicked it and skyrocketed to new levels. Her stomach clenched, and she felt as though she was going to vomit again, forcing herself to swallow the acid that rose up in her throat as she clenched her hands in her lap, and her eyes turned away from his sickening happy response. Oh, God, how she wanted to be happy with him. How she wanted to gleefully nod and gush about how much fun it would be and how much she loved him. Rather, her head came to rest in her hands that she propped up on the table with her elbows.

God damn these fucking tears!

They rushed from her eyes as she took in an uneasy breath, as she seemed to be crying all the time now, "Only one of them is yours," She whispered between her cracked and dry lips, her voice broken as she clutched her forehead with her hands and hid her eyes from him, "I went to the doctor the other day," That hoarse voice was rough sounding in her throat as she sniffled a bit, "And the chakra inscriptions are different...only one... of them... is yours..."

Her cries were silent, despite what might be expected. They were not loud sobs, but rather bitter and sorrowful tears that were only prevalent in the sound of her broken and raspy voice, along with occasional sniffling, "When Koho came back, I was... so certain you were going to leave me...and just before that I had been inducted into the Uzumoreru clan in a brutal and torturous manner that has left me crippled in my own mind..." Her propped hands dropped to fold on the table over each other, and her head remained staring down at them as a few tears dropped to her sleeves.

"I don't even remember most of the night... there was so much alcohol... and Toushin was there... and I... I haven't seen him since... I don't want to see him, I swear on my life." Kitanai wanted to look up at him, but she knew that his face she could no handle. Her heart had clutched, and her breathing was uneven and caught in her throat as her face twisted again, no longer able to hold back stronger emotions.

"I just wanted to be with you, and to...to...raise a fucking baby with you...and love you," She sobbed, her face had dropped into her folded arms on the table, "And I keep hurting you... I keep fucking things up...I'm sorry," The crying wrecked her body back and forth, for she knew no amount of apologies nor words nor love could make up for what she had done. The consequences of her actions too sturdy and hard for her to bear to the point where she was hurting herself and the one person in the world she didn't want to hurt:

Saemon.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His concern for her rose to high gear as the woman's tears started to fall, leaving little streaks on her smooth cheeks. Her beautiful eyes were crushed by some unknown enemy. He rose to his feet as the treacherous tears fell one by one, left his food on the table and came to kneel beside her, his hand coming to rest on her leg. He looked at her stricken face as the words left her.

It took him a moment for it to register what she said and what it meant. His brain didn't want to wrap around the words she said and immediately tried to think of another reason. His fingers stopped the caress they had begun, still like a statue against her thigh. He waited for an explanation that would deny what he heard, or told him he'd heard her wrong.

But she did not. He felt the first bite of betrayal and he forced himself to throw it aside. She owed him more of an explanation. She wouldn't have betrayed him already... He waited, silent as death for her words as she cried pitifully before him.

"I was certain you were going to leave me." "I had been inducted into the Uzumoreru clan in a brutal and torturous manner that has left me crippled in my own mind..." "I don't even remember most of the night... there was so much alcohol... and Toushin was there..."

He was almost inclined to still believe it meant she had been taken against her will, he desperately hoped it would be the case, but in the pit of his stomach he knew better. "So Toushin forced himself on you?" he asked, his voice a lot let stable than he'd tried to make it sound. His fingers gripped her leg for just a moment, hoping. Hope, foul wretched thing. And the fact he had to hope another man had raped her, was sickening enough.

Shattered fantasies. His life was only shattered fantasies. He knew the answer already. And it's what he goddamned deserved.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This time had gone a bit more smoothly, much to her liking. Rather than the screaming and pissed off glares, there was nothing but raw hurt and honesty. There was no accusations or loathing present, nor any slander of any sort. Rather, the bearing of her soul to him... again... but in a more controlled and more thought than her blank minded screaming had been. The man had rose from his spot to kneel by her, his hand taking her thigh as though to comfort her from something he thought he could handle, but she wasn't sure he could. His hand stopping cold on her as she spilled the story, and he simply stared at her. She would not look, for fear of his expression shattering her heart.

Saemon then asked the most peculiar question. Calming down a bit, realizing that there wasn't going to be screaming again, her breaths, still sharp, slowed slightly as she turned her head to the side to look down at him with red and watery eyes, "No... no he wouldn't do that," She squeaked... but did she know that? She also didn't think he would rip her clothes from her body and stab her one hundred times. She also didn't think he would hire an entire bar full of men to break her bones and attempt to flay her skin. There was clear hesitation and uncertaincy in her voice, and her face went from certain... to completely unsure of that remark. As she said, she didn't remember much, and the possibility that he had, indeed, requested the alcohol be brought to her in large amounts so he could slip in and make his move was all too frighteningly possible. He was unpredictable to her, and she had trusted him once, and he had tortured her in response.

"I don't... I don't.... think he would..." Her brows had scowled as she stared at Saemon, trying to reccollect the night, and the mention of Saemon bringing up the possibility completely tearing her apart. Had the cunning passion of that assassin tricked her for the third or fourth time, and brought her sex to his will? The fright and sorrow had been replaced with a sort of horror, her eyes widening slightly as she looked at Saemon. Never before had she thought she could be a victim to date rape of any sorts, but a year or so ago, when they had a small fling before Kita had even met Saemon, there had been a large amount of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes that he had brought... and it was the whiskey that had put her to bed with him in the first place... the whiskey he had brought.

What.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[been 8 days already? xD soorryy]

Saemon let himself fall back onto his ass onto the ground and hung his head down. Oh kiti-chan... You don't think he would, you didn't realize that thought before... it meant you weren't fighting it and you did this willingly.

His eyes closed against the pain of her betrayal.. but wasn't this all just karma anyway? He felt the weight of it all and laid back on the floor. Small particles of dirt and dust clung to his clothing and the back of his head. He threw his arm over his face and let the darkness blind him from the room.

He didn't see or hear her tears. He was numb to the outside world, though it sat waiting form him, ready to drag him down and tear him apart. Little demonic hands who relished in destroying your soul. But whose fault was it really? Minutes went by, but it felt like hours. He said nothing, just breathed quietly and laid there with his eyes covered with his tattooed forearm. When he did speak again, his voice was cold and dry, as if he was without a heart. "Karma." The first word he said was the basis of all the rest. He'd done it, it was his karma.

"I destroyed Koho to be with you, I threw away what I had with her to be with you." His arm slipped from his face and fell to the side. He looked worn out. His brow was creased too. "I loved her, I promised her forever. I broke my promise to be with you and you spread your legs for another man. You are pregnant from both of us you say?" The last part was voiced as a question, but it was rhetorical. He didn't want a response. He didn't leave much room for one either. "So when I fucked you, either you were still filled with his seed or you waited until after I took you and let him as well. It had to be within a few days. But then you said this was about Koho so I assume you were just going along with the notion from before that I'm worthless and would leave you." Her betrayal hurt badly, so badly. But finding out he had twins coming, then one of them wasn't even his?

Was either of them? Was she his? Was she still spreading her legs for other men, being the whore she claimed she was no longer? He felt no trust for her, and how could he? He'd been honest with her all along, telling her everything from the start.

But this was still his karma for hurting Koho, wasn't it? It was his fault. He looked over at Kitanai without moving from the ground. "I would ask you why, but I already know the answer to that, don't I? What's the point in fighting over the facts I already came to understand a month ago?" He felt his stomach twist and suddenly it was coming up. He rose to his feet swiftly and made it to his sink before his stomach lurched, rejecting everything within. Violently it came, in bitter waves. After a few more retches, it ended and he stood with his face over the sink, sick dripping from his lips. His nose stung and his eyes were wet, but to say it was only from the act was a lie.

"Get out." he said bitterly, spitting the remaining mixture of saliva and bile into the sink. He then stood straighter, his hands gripping the edges to hold himself steady. He wanted her to leave. He needed to be alone.. and he didn't want her there when he broke from this. "And don't do anything stupid in the mean time, like fuck someone else."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard to hear the words that came from his lips. Kitanai, who's tears had left, and was left sitting with paitence like a monument, and a face hard as a stature, stared forward. Her hands gripping her thighs a bit too violently, and her eyes hard on the wall in front of her. Saemon sat beside her on the floor. He was a broken man now, she had come to realize. Or perhaps, this was who he really was, and she had just begun to see who that really was. He was sensitive, easily hurt, and the world was turned against him due to some horrific bad luck he had. Some of the worse luck he could have ever recieved, of course, was taking a chance on her. She was his downfall. She was the death of him. She destroyed him. She broke him. Koho, a vile and wretched witch, was an angel in comparison.

And, as usual, the first things that came out of his mouth was how much better one of his other bitches were. How much she ruined his life. How much one of those other women loved him more, or treated him better, or something else like that. As though he knew, deep down, she loathed them both. As though he knew that with each comparison she made the more furious she got. Though, at the same time, she felt a bitter taste in her mouth from the way he spoke to her. The more fights they had, the more certain she was that the romanticized feeling of love was fading.

In honesty, her father would have told her this was love. And yet, the doe eyed and cloud-dancing mistresses on the street would say otherwise. Was this how she wanted to live her life? In constant fear that her honesty would piss him off? In a consestant need to hide who she was because she was afraid of how he would take it? Or was this just a step she needed to vault over? That once this was over, and perhaps, it ended better than she was seeing it going, that they could be the Cloud9 couple she had always dreamed of being.

Saemon had stood briefly, and her eyes did not follow. No, in fact, she hadn't looked at him once through his bitter soliloquy. Rather, staring forward as his vomit emptied into the sink. Her tears ducts were empty, and her soul felt dark and hollow. Her heart shrivled and chunks missing from each lash of word he gave to her. As though everytime she hurt him, he had to reciprocate, and make sure she felt the same pain and anguish that he did... so human, was Saemon.

When he was finished, he insisted she got out, but rather, the woman stood, pushing her chair back. She considered leaving. She considered flipping her middle finger to the world, and giving up completely on the idea. Her brain insisted she escaped any more pain and anguish and just left for good. But she stood, paused, in front of her chair, slowly her hands placing palm down firmly on the table, "It bothers me that the only thing you could think of in this situation was how much you hurt Koho for me." Her voice was hurt, but showed more monotone than that, "It bothers me that you brought up how much you loved her...how....irrelevant a statement that was." She was staying seemingly calm, but such calmness was the dynamite of her anger. To lash out and scream was so much more reassuring that this point blank mumble of words, "And yet... how totally relevant it was to see into your mind, I think." She stepped away from the chair, and pushed it in slowly. The sound of the legs making a horrible hiss against the floor, "You hurt yourself and her just to flock to my side, in which I responded by ripping your heart out and beating it into the cement... so why are you still here? Are you trying to prove something by staying with me?" She slowly moved across the kitchen, to the living room where she grabbed her bag, her body never turning to look at him, "Leaving does not make you worthless Saemon." The woman finally said, "Leaving means that you have had enough of my shit. I've done you wrong. I've told you I've done you wrong. Though, I must say, you do not know how lucky you are that you found a woman that would even bother to admit her wrongs to you." Her hand gripped the bag in her hand as she slowly closed her eyes.

"If I have ruined you so much, Saemon, then you might as well just refuse my presence any longer. I have unclapsed to you the book of my secret soul, and all it has done is hurt you. So may it be, Saemon, go back to your engagment with Koho. Repair that relationship. I do not want to hurt you anymore."

No, she didn't mean that. In fact, the pigheaded woman was certain she was a much better choice. She was sure that no matter how much she hurt him, by no means would she ever steep to the level of injury that Koho had done to him. But she couldn't say that to him. You see, dear reader, the funny part about love is, when you love someone so much, you convince yourself that you are the problem, no matter what it really is. Love makes you think strange things. It makes you do stupid things, like insist that the one you love leaves you, for you are so devestated by the hurt you do them and the wrong you do them, that you want them to leave you so you cannot hurt them anymore. You want them to leave you in the dust to wallow in your own hate, because you could not bear to hurt them anymore.

And Kitanai, dear reader, never admitted to being the problem....to anyone.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She didn't leave. She continued to speak words as his mind blanked out. Numbness was overridden, a fact noted slowly by the ever increasing pressure on the sink where his large hands lay. The metal piece began to cry out in protest as it was crushed down, millimeter at a time, forming the indented shapes of his fingers.

Her voice said.. then he tuned back in, letting himself replay some of the words he'd 'missed'. Her bitterness with his heart, of who he was. She was unable to even grasp the severity of her actions in this time, or the fact he was riddled by endless guilt. She was oblivious as a child looking into the stars, trying to explain why they twinkled the way they do or what secrets they held. In fact there was no secret, it was blank and white. Was it so hard?

And she didn't leave. He closed his eyes, held them that way.

"I'm lucky to have you? You've ruined me?" his voice was lower than usual, and dripping with venom. Kitanai was oblivious to everything. He could say many things, much worse things to hurt her. He hadn't tried to hurt her, not really. He could have. He wanted to...

Saemon let the sink go and turned around, his enormous frame looking more dangerous for some reason. Perhaps it wasn't obvious at first, but his face looked the same as it did in battle. His body was tensed, every muscle corded and veins risen. He was resisting the call to fall back to insanity, but he was losing the fight. Kitanai didn't know him, she didn't understand him. "You are self-righteous and foul." he said between gritted teeth, then moved forward. His chakra was flared up, swirlign around him like a dark haze.

He did not move toward Kitanai, but into the other room where he began a savagery on his own possessions. He grabbed onto a table near the door and threw it across the room into a lamp. Both crashed into the wall and shattered into pieces. He turned and beat his fists through the wall, leaving 4-5-6 massive holes in the hard surface. The 7th hit a beam and shattered it into splinters. She didn't understand. "You stupid little girl!!" he yelled, his voice booming. He was yelling about her, but not at her, as if she wasn't there, or that he didn't remember she was there.

"Why can't you just do what you're told for once!?!" his voice rose and he dropped down to his knees on the floor. In Suna most people had carpeted floors or rugs over wood floors, but under them was stone. Saemon's small domicile was no exception. His fists fell time and time again on the stone. It was that or kill someone and there were only the two of them there... almost two of them. The carpet frayed between the hits and the stone began to crumble. Again, by his own stupidity, he was breaking his fists on the rocks.

No tears came, just rage. Rage at her selfish words, her 'desire to save him'. To protect him. You filthy whore, he raged internally, but if it was at himself or her was unsure. What he knew was that he's ruined what he had for this, for her. She who thought nothing of him. She who wooed him, seduced him. Was he nothing more than a mount she'd claimed. Look at her, got what she wanted from you, Saemon, took what you wuld never give to any woman. You gave away your goddess for her.

Yes I love her. Vixen, trained assassin. But I hate her too. Then from the middle of his rambling thoughts, he stopped, putting his bloody, cracked hands against the splintered ground. "Don't EVER speak about her again! Don't you DARE!" Kitanai, the woman who chose to love a lunatic, but didn't have a clue how to deal with it. She provoked his insanity, didn't reign in it. He came to his feet and rounded on her, his hands going for her throat. She didn't have a chance against him, not if he really wanted to kill her. He wanted her to stay there, to not move and not escape now. She was going to listen to him or he was going to squeeze.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A childished tantrum on the extreme levels of violence was the best way to describe the way she viewed his rage. The way he pounded on the floor and the wall and screamed at her. There was the rage she had long expected ages ago. His deep and utter hate for her buried somewhere deep within his soul. It was at this moment that she was sure that whatever love he had ever claimed to have for her was either fake, or totally gone now. And yet, he was not done. He could not just let himself accept the fact that mistakes were made. Hell, he was reacting as though she had slaughtered his kin. As though she had done something far worse. By no means could her brain wrap around this strange and sickening behavior.

And he took off like a bullet for her now.

"Let go of me!" Kitanai's voice roared from her as her 'lover's' hand snaked around her neck. How dare he touch her. How dare he threaten her. How dare he speak to her like that. Why was it alright for him to fuck other women while he was with her, but she slipped up once, and he was beating his fists into the ground? Why was it alright for him to spit on her past decisions, but for her to even mention his was worthy of physical threats? How dare he! Kitanai raged as she grimaced against his grip. She would struggle, and god dammit if he killed her, that was that.

"You're a monster!" She screamed, and instantly regretted it. Her voice had slipped out the words in the cunning of her passion from how much he was scaring her. It was prelevant in her eyes that he was, indeed, at this moment, not the man she loved, but rather, someone who she feared greatly. Those cyan eyes were wide with panic as she gripped at the hands around his neck, and they begged for him to let her go. He had pushed her past the edge, and gone to far. The second he set physical threats on her was the final straw.

She wanted to leave, and never come back.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes, he was a monster. His red haired lady had known that and accepted it in him. If his hands had been around her neck, she would have gutted him for it, then probably kissed him. At this point she was all he could see, all he wanted to see. He missed her like a dying tree misses the sun and water. He needed her to be his rock and anchor him against his own rage. Kitanai couldn't fight him. Her fear was coming off her in waves, a pungent stink he was familiar with.

His fingers were too strong for her to budge and the blood from his knuckles seeped down his arm and onto her own skin. A single drop landed on her shirt. His eyes saw the blood and he fixed on that point. What had he ever done to Kitanai? He hadn't slipped his cock into any other woman beside her since he committed himself to her. He hadn't treated her wrongly, though his heart was not her's alone. He had not betrayed her as she had betrayed him. She was carrying his child, the only one he was sure to ever make beside it's filthy twin. His eyes dropped to her stomach, whatever his thoughts were, were muted.

Though his hands remained at her neck, they didn't tighten, just held and imagined the tiny form within her body. It would be nothing now to obliterate it, to kill both of them and end the connection they had to each other and remove her from his life. But what had he given up for her? Hadn't he released his goddess for her? If he pushed her out now, killed his own child and the other bastard thing inside her, wouldn't he have given her up for nothing? And he could imagine then, a little girl, innocent and fragile. What a monster he really was... He couldn't kill his own baby. He'd killed over 500 others in his life, but his own blood?

The image of the baby, his little creation cocooned in it's small, watery home pushed him away from the madness that had engulfed him. He found a focal point and he stepped away from the dark edge of his mind. And his legs gave out again, but for a different reason. His hands released her neck, but slide down her body and gripped onto her hips. He wasn't going to let her bolt. She could fight him if she wanted to. "Why... Kitanai?" His voice was dull and tired. His eyes were staring at her belly, so slightly rounded. He wanted to touch it, but knew better.

She was terrified of him. She should be, but he would never actually hurt her. How could she not know that? Certainly she was no stranger to psychical response.. she was a shinobi after all and not a fragile little flower.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The hands that had shot up to protect the fruit of her womb had loosened slightly as his grip did. Her eyes slowly regaining composure as the flame of his might and anger died down and caught sight of her stomach. He stared at her for a long time before his hands left her throat and trailed down her sides. The breath that she had held, bracing slightly, released as her chest fell and her shoulders did as well, her hands still around her stomach as his face was across from it. At first, she held protectively, her motherly instincs not yet certain of the lack of danger, before they slowly dropped to her sides.

Kitanai did not say a word, nor did she look at him. His voice cracking out a question that she assumed was rhetorhical, but she answered anyways, "I....don't know..." It was hushed, and she would be surprised if she even heard him. Though her mind thought of plenty of reasons. She was unfit to be a mother. She would, by no means, be able to do it. So what gave her the right to try? What gave her the right to ruin a child, or rather, two childrens' lives, because she was selfishly desperate to try, though she knew the outcome was failure?

Because I am self righteous. Because I am a fool. Because I am a whore. Because I am foul. Because I am unfit. Because I am scared. Because I am brainless. Because I am thoughtless. Because I am careless. Because I am pigheaded. Because I am self centered. Because I am cruel.

Because I, too, am a monster.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here they were again, stalled at a precipice. He had found himself at one only a month before, staring at a cliff edge of their relationship. It had been so harsh last time, and in a way more cruel than now. Maybe if she hadn't hurt him so badly the first time he wouldn't have reacted to harshly this time. He couldn't know and didn't feel like thinking on it either.

He was crouched before her for a long time as her fearful smell lessened and her body pushed away from its panic. He replayed the things she'd said to him and realized only then she had repeated words he himself had used with her. He had called himself a monster and was one. He had told her she ruined his life and she believed it enough to say them to him. He was so desperately in love with her last time, even through his anger and distress. His hands shifted against her hips and came to her stomach finally, caressing the gentle mound.

"You are my one true love, Koneko." he had said to her a month ago. "I will never leave you, I promise you. And our child."

He had said those words. He had meant them at the time. How much could a man take before he turned around and left her in the past. How quickly one thing could change so much. But did he love her now? The answer was yes. Of course. He had just needed to be alone, to rage and think and cool off before coming back to what he truly wanted. But she hadn't left, she'd made him pursue the subject when he was unable to deal with the truth and come to a rational conclusion. She had forced his hand, and his hands had tried to hurt her.

He looked at them on her stomach and hated them. So much blood.

"You should have left, Kita." His voice was gravelly and sad. "You've... wounded me so badly." If she did not push him away or step from him, he would lean toward her and press his forehead against her stomach. "My heart is still yours, and my body if you want it. I should not have..." he struggled with himself. He always did once the rage washed away and he was left to reflect on his actions. Childish, weak, violent.

With a wince, he tried to continue. "I feel so... raw again. I'm back down to my core, naked before you." He wanted to just forget she told him. He wanted to forget the truth and go back to soup and sandwiches. But it couldn't be forgotten. And he wasn't a man who forgave either. But could he live with it?

Could he?

Saemon's face lifted and looked to find her own. She was broken down, ashamed and weak. Her vice was sex was it not? Wasn't it all she'd known and the life she'd picked for so long? Wasn't violence his? When he was angry, he killed and brutalized. He'd even laid his hands on her... so who was more unforgivable now? He could push her out now, end it, or let it pass the once. Their lives didn't have to be like everyone else's and though he would be considered to many as a coward and a whipped man for staying with her after she had done such a thing, was it not more of a real man to be above it?

He could always use the child as an excuse, a reason, but he would not. This was about her and him. He came to his feet swiftly, though without the sense of malice as before and slipped his hands around the back of her head, into her hair. He was almost in the same place as before, but not in the same mind. His karma... could he live with it? Or let it crush him. A brave man accepted his fate. "Forgive me, Koneko." he said, his own voice a whisper. "Please, promise me never again and forgive me for frightening you." he would not be over all of this in an instant, nor really be able to forget her actions in a lifetime, but he voiced the only thing that mattered:

"I do, truly, love you. Faults, strengths, even how you anger me."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nothing but blame shifted upon herself crossed her mind. By no means would Saemon be the cause of the pain in her heart and in her soul. This was pain she inflicted upon herself like the twisted and foolish vixen she was. Her body was tainted and destroyed, as was her mind. She was exhausted from the bought, and it was clear in her harsh breath and her weary and droopy eyes. Her arms laying dead at her side, and her knees locked into a straight stature. Now what was there to admit?

Nothing.

She had spilled even the deepest of questions and concerns to him, or at least, ones that were life changing. Though, perhaps, the only thing left was to take him 'home'. It was something she was not accustomed to doing, as she was the black sheep of her family, and wanted nothing to do with anyone but her sister there. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't normally serious enough with anyone to bring them that far into her life...

He was broken before her once more, and she before him, and his words whispered an apology. An apology she didn't deserve, and it was clear that she felt disgusted with herself as her lips pressed together and her eyes averted as he stood. Shamed before him, as she had never been before anyone before. "Never. I swear on my life." She insisted, her hands that were dead by her side slowly and daringly lifting to take his hips, just enough to press her head against his chest into a weak hug of sorts. "And I love you, faults, strengths, and anger."

[Topic Left? Unless there is more to be said?]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her calm acceptance, the gentle, guilty touch.. She made him a promise and despite all of it, he was willing to believe her. She embraced him and he, her. He had nothing to say now, he would just hold her. Things wouldn't be easy from here out, but he could live with it... Yes he could.

Not that Toushin would live through this...

[topic left, bazinga!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back