Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One's Own Ideals (SSM)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Todays mission is much similar to others that Ziren has had to do. Simple eliminate the target, which mainly involves a rogue ninja or a ninja that is perceived as a threat to the Leaf. Granted, Ziren is missing an arm, he isn't one to turn down a mission. Nor does he want others to pity him and think of him as a liability.

Today's mission takes Ziren to Crater City. Where some criminals that used to follow Jirosho, Ziren's now dead brother, have been wounding up dead all over the place. Naturally, some would turn a blind eye to this thing, since less criminals means less trouble. But even this is a bit excessive as he has read from the reports that someone is trying to be a vigilante. Not just any normal one. A vigilante that hates the Leaf. Notes were always left on his or hers victims. They usually talked about how the Leaf was flawed.

Ziren, finally realizing how much things have changed in the Leaf, this piqued his interest. But a killer and possible enemy of the Leaf is just what it sounds like. Ziren will make sure that they will suffer before they die.

He walked around the shady city, as he heard blood flow. There seemed to be multiple people surrounding one lone person. And they were fighting, and seemed to be losing the fight as more and more blood spilt.

Ziren got to the scene as the last guy was stabbed through his neck. The person standing before Ziren was about his age. The guy had red hair, as well a sword in which he killed all of the people with.

"By the order of the Leaf. I declare you dead." Ziren said, he equipped his Chain Scythe into his one and only hand.

The man simply laughed at the Chigokai. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm only doing what the Leaf has failed to do. Cleaning the world up of scum and dirt of the world. And also how can you fight me with only one arm?" The man pointed his sword at Ziren. "You'll be dead before you know what hits you."

Ziren smiled. If only this guy knew. He didn't even need to make a hand seal, not even swing his Scythe. Ziren simply stopped the man's blood flow in his arms.

"You know... The lack of blood flow can be deadly. It can even kill. It carries oxygen throughout the body, keeps the heart healthy, the brain functioning. Or on a smaller scale, it can just be leathal. Think of a tourniquet. You can stop the blood flow, but risk losing a limb in the process. That's what I'm doing right now. And if you don't tell me why you hate the leaf so much I can make your death very painful."

The man struggled to move his arms, but couldn't. He was panicking, Ziren could see. But then the guy managed to get a level head. "It is because... The Leaf is flawed. You think that the Village is at peace, but people are at an unrest. The higher ups only do stuff that helps them. And not of the citizens. They would rather have their parties and missions, and entertainment of watching people fight than deal with real problems of making sure that the people of the Leaf are living happy lives. You might kill me, but I will be a martyr for someone else. The will of the Fire of the Leaf will burn itself down to the ground!"

Ziren hated this man, for everything that he has done. Hated for what he had just said right now. But he feels as if the man was telling the truth. A truth that Ziren has woken up to since the last few weeks. His apartment burned down. He injured a friend, the only person that came to help him. Ziren only did it to keep him safe from his brother, who he has killed. Takeshi punished him for it. And hurt his own family members in the process of doing it too.

Now he knows what he wants. He wants a world, where family isn't just a word thrown casually. Whether someone is blood or not, and they are family to someone, they shouldn't be left for dead, or be punished for no reason. He also wants to make a bright future for the Leaf. He knows that the Hokage will not listen to anything Ziren will have to say, so he will have to make the Leaf better on his own. Even if it kills him.

He looked at the man who was at his mercy. "Thank you. For helping me find a meaning in life. To find what my own ideals are... But... You still have to die. You will be my martyr. What is your name?" He remembered something Takeshi once told him.

“Killing isn’t something to take lightly, I remember every person who I have snuffed out in their prime, we Shinobi carry a heavy weight in our hands. People forget that, just do those you kill honour and remember them. Do not forget them and do not let them slip from grasp” This is something that Ziren will have to carry for the rest of his life. He wished that everything was back like it was before. When he didn't know about his own powers. Maybe then, things would have been different, that he could fix everything. But for right now, the best thing to do was to remember the man's name, who stands before Ziren.

"Nanjirou. Nanjirou Riku." The man accepted that his time was up. Ziren nodded. In a quick motion, his Scythe came down on the man. And the job was done...

(WC 964)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back