Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

| Only if for a night |

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"A purpose..My purpose..?"[/u][/url]"]

You've been sleeping for far too long. Everything that she is feeling at this moment is nothing more than a contradiction. Her limbs feel both heavy and weightless. Her features are cold as ice and yet - the blood that runs through her veins is boiling hot. She can feel each gentle breath quickened, yet bated. Her form flowing into the darkness, into the light - almost as if she were somehow stuck inbetween heaven and hell, being tossed in different directions, each goal becoming twisted and nixed at nothing more than a thought. The funny thing was...She had always been about making a change within the world. She has always thought about giving this place yet another chance. And prove that she can do it...Not just for herself but the others that are around.

Emerald hues slowly flutter open. Lips are moving slowly, prayers of success, of happiness drifting from her lips. If there was one thing that she wanted. If there was one thing that she wished to remain - it would be the goals for the future. But she seems to have gotten a new directive from those that are within the sky. They tell her to follow the goals of her heart. They tell her to make the change - to fall into her delusional avarice and become as greedy, as decadent as she could. Is it hurtful for her to do something like that? Is it shameful for her to become selfish just for a moment within her life?

Not that it matters. Many people are fickle even when it comes to things like this. Who are they to judge whether or not she follows the path of the righteous or falls off the ledge into the deep depraved darkness. Each and every person changes faces when it comes to different situations - going between mask after mask to finally find their true-selves when in reality, they lost it after faking it for so long. Thoughts such as these make her wonder if she truly exists as the person that she is. Or if she's simply losing her damned mind because she seriously wants this change. Hilarious.

"But still.."

She says, "But still." She actually means it. The young Tsukiyama slowly drifts in and out of reality. Her body flickering from the sheer speed as she slowly moves away from the temple and seats herself upon the grasses in the front. She questions herself on whatever happened to that devil. That blue-eyed demon that seemed to make her think a little too much than the norm. Maybe...Just maybe, she'll actually listen to him this time.

Marked for training​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From within the shadows cast by the temple lingers a piercing frigid gaze; however upon closer inspection would be able to note of another not far from the other. No words would be uttered for time was of the essence and the male truly wished from the bottom of his soul to not deter for a mere moment. Kazamatsuri Sho was in quite a bustle, hastily slipping between the nearest crevices he may find in hopes of losing the pursuer.

Alas a mere game of lamb and wolf was inevitable for wherever lamb was to go wolf was sure to follow.

“Sho-nii!”<i></i> an obnoxious tone would pierce outwards, a slight pause, “You can’t hide forever!”<i></i> she insists. Unfortunately the coral hair maiden was indeed correct, for her prowess allowed her to perform echolocation with quite a magnitude walls to ping off of. In short, sonar mapping was a pain within this area and not a factor he took into account upon leaving the sanctuary within the skies above.

“Sho-nii, where are you?!”<i></i> the voice was growing louder, his movements sluggish compared to the norm due to his recent awakening and his foggy memory holding true to the ins and outs of this particular vicinity stood strong; thus only aiding in hindering his progression. “She wishes to play after just waking and all I wish is to survey..” he murmurs underneath his breath, however this would fault him.

One mere sentence was enough for the youth’s heightened sense of hearing to attract the beast towards him as if he were a pulsating fish to a hungry shark. Heavy footsteps for someone of her stature grew in volume, the hunt was turning up in heat, yet how were he to gain an advantage?

Upon a final turn would he encounter the woman before him who had opted to settle upon the grass. “You’ll do, as a decoy.” he utters in a slight annoyance, not recognizing the woman at a first glance. “Oh . . . Oh no, I seem to have faltered alongside the temple . . .” he calls out dully.

With that would the pursuer turnabout and beeline their general direction. His plan? To merely use her presence to mask his own.​

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZZSNAo7TQurl][u]"Never one...Without the other..."[/u][/url]"]

Tel me again, little lamb, which lives are mine to take? Think of the devil and he shall bless you with his presence. The young girl finds herself beginning to smile towards the man while her wishes and dreams are currently still being put to the test at this very moment. What she wanted, what she desired was something that he could provide. Not respite from the world - but a chance to perceive things from a different perspective and change the world for the better. Something told her that he had the answer. Something told her that if she spoke to him, he could provide for the missing piece of the puzzle. That he could somehow feel the impeccable void that is so persistent when it comes to her heart. Nevertheless.

All things, dear wolf. "...Seems like you have a bit of a problem there, soldier." Her smile begins to widen. She doesn't offer him help when it comes to Keiko -- after all, she has seen the disgusting impact that the young girl could leave upon someone as fragile as him. Even the thought of her hitting him alone was enough to make the Tsukiyama cringe at the image. Such a nasty little girl - not in mannerisms or looks - but definitely in the combat. Keiko is someone to be feared. Someone whom she would rather not be on the bad side of. "I think you should do something about that before she finally catches you. You know you cant run forever."

What she found was that Sho was rather different from everyone else that she had met. Whereas people like her would wear masks, he would separate himself into different entities. He would give these people a different personality and goals -- maybe some that he could never achieve, maybe others that he secretly wanted. Like how Keiko could easily have a crush upon a famous guy singer. Or perhaps - How Kakeru could somehow pinpoint the exact location of something hidden thousands of feet away. These beings were merely pieces of the puzzle. And Kazamatsuri Sho? Nothing more than a mere 'shell' to the main mind. What she figures is that breaking each of these beings would ultimately break him. However, it's nothing more than a mere theory.

"So...If I'm going to be a decoy, what's in it for me?" Within the moment, he would be able to see the green haired woman begin to turn transparent. If he were attempting to touch her, he would notice that his hand would simply fade through. Time is ticking. . .And it would be best for him to answer her question quickly, otherwise, he would be captured by Keiko. And they all know what would happen if she ends up wrapping her arms around him. "You better hurry." Laughter. For once. . .The Seikon is enjoying herself.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mine? Ours.

Instinctively the Nara would retort with a single word, “Nothing.” he states flatly. Unfortunately it swiftly dawned upon the lad that his word choice would result in quite the repercussion, said being in the form of the kunoichi transfiguring into a translucent state. Thus disappearing from the sonar of the energetic youth and leaving him vulnerable to the energy of adolescence.

In the distance would one be able to identify consistent shattering of vases, Keiko was quite clumsy due to her lacking of sight and it was ever so evident she cared not for the chaos she left in her wake. Concerning the remaining time limit she had given the Nara, he would have to agree with the moss hair woman, “Agreed, but I didn’t feel I would be left to dangle upon a limb quite so quickly.” he admits before scanning his gaze about to access his situation furthermore.

“Wooooo!”<i></i> a whoop of joy would streak outwards, her usage of sound techniques coming into play to clear her path. It would appear the kunoichi methods were mostly tossed out and in turn replaced with a straight path to the target is the most optimal despite obstacles. “You can’t trick me, I’m cloooose!<i></i>” she assures, leaping upwards and in that moment would the males frigid gaze catch a glimpse of her bright mane fluttering about wildly.

The sands within the glass were nearly drained to the underside.

“ . . . . Name an item you wish.” he whispers swiftly, in hopes of having the energizer bunny not hear and most importantly, in defeat. “I want you to play!”<i></i> she shouts in the distance and thus pinpointing his exact location once and for all – not to mention replying to an inquiry not meant for her ears.

Sho couldn’t find the humor in this particular situation, he had just awoken and to find a moment of solitude to conclude his thoughts were in fact, ideal; however it appeared things were not to go his way.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtvPXVysiE][u]"Which things are ours to take?"[/u][/url]"]

Nothing. There was something about Keiko that rubbed Sasa the wrong way. She truly didn't understand the things that come with her and more importantly, she didn't understand her as a personality. She was a being of immeasurable strength, often opting to crush her opponents physically rather than using any type of magic like Sho. She wondered if this was something akin to a sin -- wrath rather than anything else. Could Keiko simply be channeling that 'hatred' into happiness? Could she easily be feigning innocence for something that is much more gruesome and brutal? Sasa has never made the connection until now but she feels like Kazamatsuri Sho is, indeed, a work of art.

"If it's going to be like that. Then I guess I'll pass on the opportunity."

And just like that, the image that was left behind as the woman soon fades into complete nothingness. It was almost as if she were bending reality to her liking -- the feeling left behind is a strange moment. An omniscient presence that ruins the ambiance. Could it be that she was somehow still there without being able to be seen. Could it be that she might possibly be hiding in plain sight despite the words that so casually spill from her lips? Maybe..

"If you felt like that, then perhaps, you should work quickly. What I'm asking for is quite simple - Sho. What's in it for me to stop your little hellhound." A lamb chasing after a wolf - comical, rather. But she believes that it fits the spectrum that they're trying to portray. If there is one thing about the light -- it is that it burns and can certainly be more vicious than the dark. The funny thing is that when beings of the night are coming to you, you are more familiar with their intent. Their deception is hard to come by. . .But when a being of the light stumbles upon your vicinity, you immediately greet them. Just as many had done with Keiko..Only to fall to her strength. Such a vicious little girl.

All in all though, Sasa didn't particularly mind. Within her field of vision, everything is slowed saved for the words that spill from his lips. Her gaze flickering slightly. "Name an item that I want..? Hmm. How about this -- you owe me an adventure. Let's go out of here and go exploring, yeah? I'm kind of bored and I wanna leave." It's that simple. "Not an item. . .But an adventure. Then and only then -- or else, I'm gone." The choice was his to make. And if he chooses the wrong one, then he falls to Keiko.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mere reference of Keiko being considered a hellhound was a bit out of place; however if the Nara were to skew his viewpoint then perhaps he would’ve been able to understand her perspective. His young lasso hadn’t yet succumbed to foaming at the maw nor does violent fit of yips; never the least he would return his attention to the far more important aspects in the now.

Carefully would the shinobi’s digits begin to course through his raven locks, tundra orbs fixating on the location in which Sasa had vanished from thin air moments ago; though he was unsure if she still were in that particular location. “I’ll have to ponder upon that.” he comments with a faint sigh, there was a few other points of interest he could place upon the table, but it seemed that the moss hair woman made up her mind quite quickly.

“I’ll have to decline, I don’t have the leisure of watching after someone.” he firmly states before locating his attention forward to the swiftly approaching other. “Rubrubrubrubrub!”<i></i> a fierce battle cry growing volume and with one mighty clashing of might against a sound structure would a cloud of debris reveal her glazed over tundra gaze.

Keiko had arrived.

The sound of heavy panting would echo gently, Keiko stepping forth, her attire battered from her efforts and in a mocking fashion would her own digits adjust her flowing mane. A silence would pass between the two before one would take the liberty to speak in a profound fashion, “There you are!"<i></i> A momentary pause for her breathing to settle, "You ran really far, but I found you! My win!”<i></i> she cheers aloud before bounding forward towards Sho.

There was a killer instinct within her movements, his body was not prepared for in what was incoming and he couldn’t muster the strength to perform a technique to keep her at bay. “Fine, I agree to your terms!” he calls out in an uncharacteristic way, gesturing towards the incoming threat.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtvPXVysiE][u]"Which things are ours to take?"[/u][/url]"]

It's child-like. Wanting an adventure because the world seemed to be the exact opposite of what she was looking for. And quite frankly, she just felt as if this place didn't have much of anything else to offer. She has been here for years upon years and yet, nothing has ever changed the way how she felt or how she processes things. Time and time again, it's been the same old things...But now, she's willing to prove herself to some degree. She wants this moment and she's not going to move until she gets an answer. Or maybe she'll simply leave him behind...Either one is fine with her.

"Understood. Then you can suffer the consequences. It's not like I wasn't going to do what I wanted anyway. I just figured that I'd be nice enough to invite you since you look and seem kinda bored."

Well, there's not much to say about this particular moment. She has known him long enough to know that these beings are fragments of his soul. And she figures that this chase is nothing more than to somehow. . .Keep him happy and excited. From the moment when she saw Keiko and Kakeru drop dead from a single touch to now --- she often questions the man's motives. He's strange and quite frankly...She couldn't fathom ever doing the things that he has done. She simply doesn't have the heart for it. yet.

"I've changed my mind, Kazamatsuri Sho. I gave you a good opportunity but instead, you passed it up." Not particularly her fault...He was the one who answered too late. And now, he would succumb to the vicious grapple of Keiko and the young kunoichi wouldn't do a thing about it. Instead -- an airy laugh could be heard from the surroundings. Now..She would watch him suffer the unnerving presence that Keiko seemed to expel at every waking moment.

"You had your chance."

Now he had to think of ways to slow down the young girl's relentless pursuit. Maybe stopping her from powering up would be a good idea...​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An unfortunate set of events would befall upon the Nara and his indecisiveness would be his undoing in this particular scenario. There wasn’t a moment’s time to plan for the incoming assault for the brute was mere seconds away from her prey. Perhaps the male had been in a state of boredom, hence his extensive hibernation that initially occurred, although it was far too difficult to tell; far too many circumstances to account for in a single sitting.

"Wai-"

Great force would slam into his entirety, toppling him over as if nothing more than a mere rag doll in the war path of a raging colossus. The cries of anguish that were to escape his lips were muffled by the sheer pressure placed upon the terrain where his body soon was to lay. Keiko was quite adept at utilizing sound waves through vocalization and her own taijutsu – in short Kazamatsuri Sho had been assaulted via condensed sound waves.

Lifelessly would the Nara appear, suffocating in his own misfortune and ultimately the suffering he brough upon himself. Keiko on the other hand would place both palms about him, her weight upon his damage form not aiding in the slightest, “Gotcha! You’re t-“<i></i> she pauses notices an oddity, “Wait, why did you stop? Did you give up?”<i></i> she inquires, noting her prowess may have been overwhelming for even him.

In return an inaudible streamline would flutter outwards, “What was that?”<i></i> she inquires, tilting her head ever so slightly and in turn coming to the realization she would have to press her ear nearly against his lips; in which she does. “Sasa? She is partaking in the game as well?”<i></i> she swiftly leaps forth from his rigid form, “Why didn’t you tell me I had too find more than just you, Sho-nii?!”<i></i> she nearly squeaks in excitement.

A frail pair of digits would press against her neck, nearest to her vocal cords as an angelic melody would waft outwards in the form of a sonar; lush as a melting wafer and smooth as silk. “You can’t hide from me, Sasa-chan!”<i></i> she exclaims, turning about to face her general direction.

If the kunoichi were to peer upon the Nara laying upon the ground, beneath the pain would she find a thin smirk upon his lips.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Boom. Within the exact moment, laughter could be heard spilling from her lips. She finds herself thinking about all the times that they had done something similar to this -- though, her dislike for things such as this still remains the same. Imagine her as a grumpy cat that merely sits and watches, not truly wanting to be fun, but somehow...Is just as spiteful as ever and finds amusement in your pain. Sadistic when it comes to these 'games' -- she will often watch people like Sho suffer. And she has no regrets or rather 'feelings' that would make her feel otherwise for the person targeted. If there is one thing though -- it's that she's wise enough to know that something isn't particularly right here. And now..it's time to make her own type of exit.

Her presence in the area is undeniable - within Keiko's natural vicinity, there are several of the young kunoichi running around, vanishing into brush, moving into the darkness, bending reality to her own liking. However - they all simply serve as distractions before the young woman simply warps behind the 'Kazamatsuri'. Her hand is placed upon the girl's shoulder - her smile beginning to widen as she speaks. "Looks like I've caught you, Keiko. It's your turn to run again, okay?" An attempt to confuse the girl. A hope to somehow...Make her turn around and run the opposite direction. But for some reason...Something tells her that Keiko will do the complete opposite. Which is also fine...She's equally prepared for both.

"I think Sho misinformed you. Since I'm joining, I'm it...And well, you were supposed to run from me instead of chasing me, so instead of making you be it again, I'm gonna give you a chase, alright?" It might not exactly be fair due to her extreme speed...But she decides that it was best served this way. "You should go choose your hiding place now before it's too late again." Definitely not the type to enjoy children but who cares? Sasa just...Well...She just doesn't seem to have much pushing for her in that direction. If Keiko were to wander off then her problems would be completely solved. Hmph. But as for Sho? He has some explaining to do.​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Excitement was apparent within the coral hair youth; shivers of excitement were running rampant at the salivating words uttered from Sasa. In turn would a near mocking fashion of laughter escape her lips, digits swiftly landing against her sides and Keiko’s head rearing, “Of course you can’t hide from me, I have yet to not catc-“<i></i> her sentence would end prematurely due to the moss hair kunoichi appearing behind her silhouette. A look of sheer horror would creep upon her visage, “T-that isn’t fair! I wasn’t ready.”<i></i> she insists before leaping forward to create a distance, also in a state of confusion.

Gears would begin to crash against one another, stimulating her imagination even further and thus increasing her excitement to an all-time peak; rather one she had not climaxed to in quite a considerable amount of time. “I was never it? I love hiding!”<i></i> she insists, nodding profusely. “ . . . . “ the male would begin to rise upwards, patting down his clothing to remove what dust and rubble he could manage, “Alright, close your eyes and count to ten, okay?”<i></i> a pause, “Okay!”<i></i>

With that in mind the youngster would leap into the fray, streaking off and unfortunately bumping into many objects along the way due to not re-utilizing her sonar. Sounds of laughter could be heard pinging around the ruins of the temple, although they would occasionally falter each instance the youth would collide into an object - only to continue once more. “You know, despite being blind she will figure out your lying.” he mutters with a faint sigh before cringing at an abrupt, rather loud, collision in the distance. Echoing outwards would be a meek plea, “Don’t check this way!”<i></i>

Nonchalantly would the raven hair male turn his attention towards his apparent savior, although if she were hoping for a means of thanks she was sorely mistaken. “I would advise you give some means of chase or she will truly dislike you.” he comments with a feint gesturing of the wrist. Hidden meaning? Perhaps.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

I love hiding! There was something about hiding that makes things a little more interesting. It didn't matter what type of hiding it would be -- it's just the general concept. A decadent secret that can easily be spilled from the lips. A moment when all whispers are ushered into absolutely nothing - but the thoughts of the future are still there, ever so prominent. She has learned that these masks. That these false faces that she puts on is something that'll forever be a part of her life. Not for her physical safety - but for the protection of her sanity. She needed to be careful if she was ever going to deal with the likes of someone like this. Someone who is broken, fragmented - shattered like Kazamatsuri Sho. Infact, she vows to never become like this.

"Alright Keiko...It's your time to run. I'm counting now! One. . . .Two . . ." And when the young girl runs away, she finds herself beginning to laugh once again. The thought of simply allowing her to find out that she had been left behind runs rampant within her mind. Leaving Keiko disappointed was perhaps a bit sadistic. But in the end, she merely bats towards Sho's direction. "I'm sure she will." The young woman does nothing more than shrug. She's a little savage, but in this world, you have to grow up...Eventually, right? Besides, it can't be as bad as he's making it. Right...Right?

"Mmmn...Yeah. Whatever." She finds herself beginning to shrug her shoulders. And within the moment - several other beings would appear Even though she's standing still, her presence would hang heavy within the area - almost as if she were in multiple places at once, flickering about, searching rapidly. . .Leaving bits and pieces of herself behind. "..You always make things difficult." She murmurs while seemingly standing still. Clones. Shadows. And even her personal being going out to find Keiko. . .All of them trailing towards the area that called in a 'meek' plea. This'll be...Fun.

"You like ruing my fun, don't you? Either way, you owe me. So. . .It's time for you to pay up. My adventure or I'm telling her that you didn't let me chase her and kept me here with your shadow jutsu."​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Considering the circumstances that the trio found themselves within, Sasa appeared to be quite pleased with the turn of events; made evident by her consistent bouts of laughter. Absent mindedly would the Nara’s eyes trail across the vicinity in the general direction the images all appeared to be heading towards, “You say that, yet haven’t you already begun your hunt?” he comments before gesturing with a flick of the wrist, tundra orbs returning upon her form to give her the attention she sought.

“At this stage, even if I were to refuse you already have appeared to attempt to find her.” he reiterates before allowing himself to a brief pause, “I am sure Keiko is pleased at merely just this.” he nods to himself, nearly in a sage-like manner.

In the distance would the fits of laughter grace the airwaves in quick succession, “Where am I?”<i></i> she asks, her vocals echoing about due to her specific heritage abilities. “Catch me if you ca-“<i></i> another enormous source of sound would issue from the far left, her haste left her sonar imagery quite vague in terms of surroundings. Swiftly would the dusty coral hair lass do a completely round about to heading towards the duo in hopes of throwing her pursuers off her trail; assuming she would arrive in a single piece. “I’m counting now! One. . . .Two . . .”<i></i> she mocks.

“You are getting her quite riled up.” he assures the moss hair kunoichi, his digits gently coursing through his locks, “My next adventure isn’t going to be a walk in the park.” he finally begins to give in the slightest. To be quite frank he had a slight interest in the woman, though that was about the height of the whole ordeal. “I am going to head towards Kirigakure, returning to my home land, and . . . sight see.” he summarizes.

“From there? I will head where the wind travels.” His descriptions vague, but his prior sentence holding many clues.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

They stare at me while I stare at you. She has learned that the opportunities that present themselves within the world aren't necessarily a terrible thing. She has learned that not behind every door - is someone waiting to harm you, but instead, caress you within their sanctuary-like arms. Warmth. It was something akin to that word that she had desired. Not particularly love, but the feeling of safety and action altogether. She wanted to move - to feel the movement. A breeze against her fingertips, through her hair, pushing against her form as she races against all odds. Nothing could possibly deny her from success. Nothing could possibly keep her from what she wanted to do the most. It is writen within her realm. It is lost within her destiny. And it will manifest.

"At this stage, it wouldn't have mattered. If I didn't want to search for her - then I could easily dispell them. My clones are a branch of me, remember? No Ninja in this world can hide better than I can. . .And noone is faster. That. Is for sure." It is how she makes it feel as if she is everywhere at once. A strange moment. Even if he were to touch her at this particular moment, his hand would simply fade through reality. It was. . .Strange of the young Seikon. But eventually, she begins to turn slightly.

Vvvmpt! The figure shudders and suddenly blinks.[/i] She can be seen appearing many places at once. Her clones following the voice itself. Her smile beginning to widen as the young girl counts. It. . .Confuses her for the moment. But the catch was always the prize at the end of the game. "Keiko." Words spill from each of the clones lips, chirping constantly like crickets. . .Almost as if they were attempting to drive her insane. Not with just their voices, but the movements against the brush. Each of them just as purposeful as the next. Each of them circling around her figure. Threatening to close in..

"I like it when she's riled. If she's not having fun then you aren't...Right?" After all, Keiko is indeed a piece of him. The childish part of him. The one that also seems to harbor rage and perhaps...Sadistic tendencies. Your usual yandere or maybe...Someone that loves just a little too rough in general. "Sometimes, I wonder about you - and why you're so boring, Sho." She says while giggling underneath her breath. Even though she is constantly moving, it is possible for her to rely messages back and forth. A synchronized multipresence is just that beautiful.

"Such a cheesy thing to say though. It's whatever..I guess. I'll go where you go..After all, someone other than Keiko has to baby sit you."​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keiko would merely collect herself, silently would her head shift about as if her optics were functioning accordingly. Within that moment of time would the child’s ‘charade’ lower and the grin of innocence retreating into the form of a thin line. Leisurely would her hand rise for her palm to settle against the lasses throat, allowing for her to firmly press against her vocal cords; a low hum would soon emit from her lips. Noise cancellation, a petite area around her would become an absolute void of silence – a type of shield for the time being.

“Our funs differ.” he comments nonchalantly, “I prefer to read rather than play games.” he adds before turning his gaze towards his others general location, “She is similar to someone who is very close to me.” he details without actually suggesting her creation was based on a particular individual, “Someone who detests losing at all costs.” he warns.

The air about the coral hair youth would change drastically, lips would begin to part to allow a deadly silence to flood forth – pings resonating outwards and in turn would the Nara begin to raise his hands against his ears, “I would do the same, if I were you.” he suggests in a kind fashion, a thin grin upon his lips.

Keiko’s pings increase in volume and with each clicking far more treacherous than the previous. “Sho-nii isn’t boring!”<i></i> she protests, treading forward.

Those words would resonate within his soul, he had heard them once before from one who became the most precious human being in his existence. How his soul ached to see her face and to feel her touch. His facial expression would lax and his thin smile vanishing once more. “ . . . . “<i></i> she could sense his change of emotion.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Everything about the moment is false. If one looked at the Seikon's frame, they would be able to see the strange changes upon her form. Where muscle suddenly tightens and flex constantly. How her chest hardly raises up and down due to breathe control. It was strange to look at it like that -- how she could become deathly still even though she's hunting another person. How to be everywhere at once but still stand within your general direction. Her movement becomes unreal as she alters the realm around her through chakra, the potential within her own body unlocked by different means. Uniting the mind and the body for a dance that is truly..Unexpected. "Keiko. . .Keiko.. .Keiko." Each being continues their onslaught of whispers despite the young girl's jutsu. . .

"Is that certain, Sho-boat?" She questions while beginning to tilt her head. "Who would rather read than play games. what's interesting about a fictional world when you can conquer the one that you're in right now" She understands though, she's quite the avid reader. . .But sometimes, living in reality has it's ups. And it's down. But moreso, she loves the idea of at all and cannot help but to smile. "Sometimes, you just gotta live in the moment. Sometimes. He just had to decide to be happy once again, no matter how impossible. No matter how foolish it might seem. She likes seeing him as happy as a fat kid with chocolate smeared all over his face. It's that kind of joy that she's looking for.

"I see. . .Then you also have me mistaken, Kazamatsuri Sho. If I desired to win. I would do it at any moment." The seikon spoke as time for the realm would begin to stop. The world is slowed once more and through her unreal celerity, she gains priority over the actions done. A strange moment though - a quick silver pursuit ringing within the young girl's direction, several fingers aiming to tickle young Keiko while the chimes ring within her mind. Despite such though, they are not the deterrent. Not yet.

"If Sho-nii isn't boring, then prove it Keiko. Tell me and show me how fun Sho can be." Her smile widens for the moment, a gentle giggle escaping past her lips. Just what would the little girl do . .In the face of someone who opposes the fun-ness of her 'master'​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The velocity in which that of Seikon heritage grants retains no equal in the shinobi realm and due to such extremities would the coral hair youth be assaulted upon. Digits would run rampant upon the unsuspecting lass and in turn cause her lips to part to disperse fits of laughter. “S-stop!”<i></i> she pleads through her fit, “That isn’t f-fair!”<i></i> she insists before undergoing a violent chill coursing along her spine. Frigid orbs would secure themselves upon her visage; she was certain her superior homed in upon her and would not tolerate her circumstances any longer.

Sasa’s pervious statement continues to resonate with his soul, not unnerving the Nara, but alas causing the sorrow he sought to conceal to surface. Those very words were nearly identical to Hiroshi Mu. The calm collected individual would idle within the eye of the oncoming storm. In audible words would be spoken, however the energetic teen would hear them clear as day.

Keiko would tap into her initiative-like ability and flicker from the scene, creating a momentary distance between the speedster; surely for her to close once more in given time. The soft ping in which Keiko emits would shift for the worst, swiftly rising from a soft to a loud and ultimately leaping over the medium. Thousands of chimes would echo within the vicinity, Sho had already had his hands placed upon his ears.

“Sho-nii is not boring! He allows us to all have fun together!”<i></i> she insists, followed by an extensive inhaling. A melody of wrath and sorrow would flood outwards, wafting across the winds. If not careful Sasa would subject herself to losing her senses – temporary of course. The ill fate of darkness, unable to view the beauty and the wretched creatures the world posses. The luxury of enjoying the sweet tunes of the world as most living creatures that happened to lurk would lose along with their sense of touch. In time they would begin to realize their sense of smell void of all luxuries and experience the frightening appearance of death.

Nocturne of Shadows, her most powerful tool within her bloodline clan.

Of course there are plenty of counter measures, but this was still all in good fun . . . to a degree. “How is that!?”<i></i> she exclaims, jolting a finger outwards. This was no longer a game.​
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Rehearsed steps on an empty stage. Something about this moment felt oh-so familiar. Perhaps it was because they were all dancing within a moment like this - laughter, happiness chiming past the lips. For once, joy is found within the apex of each giggle and Sasa could only wonder where exactly this feeling was coming from. Aside from such things, she saw Keiko as nothing more than an annoying little sister. Someone that she cares about but usually. . .Never has these close moments with. Her thoughts on that side of Kazamatsuri Sho are rather simple. Why Keiko and Sasa have things in common, this Seikon is a little more catty when it comes to personal troubles. And while laying a finger upon people could solve mos probems. . She preferred to simply turn away from it all. Not to mention, she never plays as rough as the pink-haired monster does. Oh no, no, no.

Though, "How is it not fair? You were using your ability to look for me, weren't you? And you use your sound magic to catch Sho." The young woman states while beginning to smile brightly. Aside from such things - what would happen once again would be movement. The moment Keiko attempts to create distance is the moment when several other sasa would appear behind her form. Chimes. Moments. These bells are ringing within her ears and yet -- while painful, sh is not daunted from the moment. However. . .There is a different feeling that she gets.

Can someone ever feel non-existence?

Senses robbed from you one by one. Plucking time and time again, enough to drive the mind insane. Haywire at the drop of a dime. Hands are flashing suddenly. Several of them attempt to clamp around the young girl's mouth, snuffing the fire before it took over completely while marks would steadily move across the Seikon's skin. For a moment, it was almost as if. . .Her life had been threatened. Cursed. Depraved. Darkness spreads around her figure. . .However, she does not act upon the foreboding whispers. Instead - she becomes quite for the moment. A slow hand moving to uncover Keiko's mouth. "Playing a bit too rough there, girlie." In comparison to her own. . .She knew that the ability of her own bloodline could be much more destructive. Much more painful. . .

Ripping atoms, destroying memories, bending reality. A seikon is truely someone to not play with. . .For they can wipe your utter existence. However. "It was a good show of skill though, Keiko! Perhaps you should show Sho them more often, hmm? Or maybe, you could sing for the entire village." Wiping them clean. Even though Sasa isn't proposing such a thing..​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hands silence the coral hair youth, glossy orbs stare forward as if attempting to comprehend the lifeless world before her. Movement which clearly surpassed the realm in which she could merely dream of entering, alas this would mark a swift defeat in their game. Upon Sasa’s digits retreating from the frail child’s lips would her gaze narrow to lock against the one before her, as if her sight was natural. “I see all that I wish to see.”<i></i> Keiko’s vocals transfixing into the Nara’s and coming quite in handy when he did decide to place himself within the vessel of his others; though only this particular entity was capable of speech alteration due to heritage.

“I’m glad I was able to view your abilities, I was searching for someone such as yourself.”<i></i> her vocals normalizing, yet clearly not of the correct state of mind. In the distance frigid orbs had long since pinned down the pair, an unwavering facial expression to accompany. The shinobi had been awaiting to study such an individual for multiple purposes for he wishes to create another of a higher caliber. To forgo the experience was far greater than dwelling within the world of text and at times he had to admit the actual application was far greater.

Instantly would his clutches retract from the youth, her conscious resurfacing once more, “I give, I give!”<i></i> she protests in an irritable tone. “I don’t wish to sing for the village, there is no one wandering around to begin with, it is boring!”<i></i> she assures the moss hair kunoichi; partially true.

Spiral orbs would fixate upon his other once more and in an instant would she poof from existence and the game coming to an actual conclusion. “I suppose I am boring.” he comments before taking a few paces forward. His gaze wandering over her frame, curse seals were an item he was had the displeasure of working with on multiple occasions. It was such a shame this woman brought him such agony.

He would get over it.

"Do you have warm clothing? Kirigakure is quite chilly."
<i>​
</i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Wading. Waiting. There was something about this that makes her feel as if she's wading through mystery. I see all that I wish to see. He wanted to see the power that she held -- the thing that made her unique to the realm despite looking oh-so harmless. The strangest thing is that while she may be physically weak, she has other attributions that make her stronger than most ninja. How could you possibly win against someone who cannot become exhausted. How could you possibly win against something that you cannot hit. Ever? Speed and stamina are things that run through her body. Her mind is altered -- able to push her form past the limits. To force muscles to tear and repair painlessly, to force the heart to exert and the mind to pulse at it's full potential. She is a strong woman. Even while being at her weakest.

She's waiting. "Searching for me..? That's impossible. Because I was looking for you all along." She was constantly waiting and the moment she stepped out of this temple was the moment that the devil shown up at it's door step - clothed in both black and pink. A mixture of things to offset the depravity that he carries. It makes her wonder what could possibly be. It makes her wonder what she could do at a particular moment like this. "My ability isn't what you make it seem. It is simply. . .Another edge that I have over shinobi." Her hues flicker for the moment. "Hashigaki. Nara." She knows of those bloodlines. She has heard of the terror. "Who knew that they'd compliment each other so well.." A slow smile appears upon her features, her head tilting. Perhaps Sho will throw that back at her as well.

"Mmn. Withholding your gift from the village though? That's not like you Keiko, I thought you wanted to play games with everyone? Or is Sho bullying you into not doing that, hmm?" rabble-rousing the moment. She finds herself beginning to chuckle as she gives a nudge to the Kazamatsuri that's next to her. EIther way. "Yeah...you can be a bit boring, but that doesn't mean that boring people can't have fun either. And...Sure. Yeah. I've got warm clothing. We can make it there - No problem."

Should be easy enough..​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If Keiko were to have still remained on the scene and not dismissed to her state of rest then the Nara was sure the conversation would have turned quite foul. It was quite troublesome that such a silly phrase plagues his mind and remind himself of the lost; perhaps forsaken in another world altogether. “You aren’t the best listener, it seems.” he comments, shaking his head gently before continuing, “As I said, I enjoy myself in different ways than the norm.” he summarizes before turning about to face the debris scattered amongst the vicinity in which Keiko fled about.

“Hashigaki and Nara, they do complement each other in an odd way – I suppose.” he murmurs before stream lining his digits through his raven locks to give his tendrils a bit more character, “Keiko is my favorite, yet not do due strength for she isn’t...” he iterates, trailing off before striding forth, assuming the kunoichi would tail after him to some sort of degree.

Hopefully Sasa wouldn’t encounter the others; however it was more than likely to occur if their travels together become extensive with one another. No matter, Sho would traverse that path whenever it were to occur and until that moment were to arrive he wouldn’t allow his mind to be clouded by stray thoughts.

“Anything you wish to know before we embark?” he inquires, not bothering to glance back and if she were to pace beside, even then would he not deter from the path before him.

In the back of his mind he had been contemplating which items he wished to bring upon their journey, but ultimately he deemed nothing he possessed was necessary nor required for the unavoidable taking of absence. “The landscape is nothing as it once was, I advise you bring a fair amount.” he states before pausing, he had already advised this prior; oh well.​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back