Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

| Only if for a night |

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtvPXVysiE][u]"Which things are ours to take?"[/u][/url]"]

Only if for a night. There's no need to struggle anymore. There's no need to stay in a place where you feel as if you're uncomfortable.Where you feel as if you cannot handle what the realm offers you. She is constantly giving people chances - constantly providing some type of help, some type of warmth to the world around her. But time and time again, she is found struggling, attempting to become something that she is not. Nevertheless, Sasa does oblige to what he's saying and she'll be sure to pack heavy. She'll sure be prepared for what is to come. . .And nothing will stop her at this point. Nothing at all. She was certain of it.

She's waiting. For some reason though, it feels as if she's somewhat jaded to the concept that he's proposing. She often feels as if it's not meant for her to do this matter. She often feels that while there is something deeper, something more controlled with Sho, it could be somehow. . .Frightening. Just what is expected of the male? Just what has he done and what is he attempting to find at Kirigakure? There are beasts, thousands of them overrunning the streets. Does he think that he could possibly attack one and survive without much of an issue? Or was he attempting to learn some sort of secret? Crystal pulses within her hand, beautiful jewels forming as she stares forward.

"I suppose that the last thing I'm looking for is an answer.." She says while she begins to move, looking up towards the sky. "What is it that you're looking for in Kirigakure? What secrets are you trying to find? What answers do you really, really want?" A closing to the story. A moment of respite. . .What is Sho wanting to do? What is he willing to do?

After all is said. After he responds, she leaves behind him to go prepare for the trip.

(Topic Left)​
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A single inquiry would be sought from the young male, in turn would he take a momentary pause to collect his thoughts. “I’m not searching for anything glamorous or hidden truths.” he begins lightly, a thin grin forming upon his lips at the mere thought of what was to be spoken, “I am searching for her.” he explains. The sole reason as to why he initially ventured from Kirigakure to Iwagakure in hopes she had fled from the horrifying creatures that plague their homeland. Unfortunately, he lost sight of his goal and ended up becoming a member of the village to start anew; however this was far more difficult of a task than he initially thought.

His travels could very well take him to Konohagakure, Sunagakure, or even Kumogakure; however only the results of returning to the outskirts of Kirigakure would foretell of the next adventure for the shinobi to embark upon. “Does that answer your inquiry?” he asks before extending a hand upwards, attempting to grasp the sun.

Upon each digit would a teal hue flicker into the realm of existence, one after another. “I am trapped in a vicious cycle without her, but it seems that I must shift my mentality.” he expresses, lowering his hand, “Perhaps instead of living within a hell, I should shoulder it instead.” he continues before pressing his digits against his throat.

“And like a candle makes a brighter place, this mark upon me shall not be erased.” Sho murmurs before allowing for the teal bright chakra to become clouded with a foul aura. A stinging sensation would prickle against his flesh, swiftly transpiring towards his whole frame undergoing the sensation of brightest flames the underworld could muster to turmoil him within.

His frame would stagger, faltering upon his knees and the insignia upon his throat twisting, growing outwards and ceasing any cries of anguish due to the placement above his vocal cords. Oh, oh how his heart pounded and each moment excruciating as he recalled from a previous engagement.

This time he would not cry out and this time he would shoulder the eternal burning within his frame. Kazamatusri Sho would burden himself furthermore with heaven and hell in a beautiful unison. At least until his spirit could no longer uphold such a stigma.

This was his passion and love for her.

[MFT]
[OOC: Applying Hell Seal to my character, Kazamatsuri Sho.]
[Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back