Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onto better prospects [Retiring]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Nanjirou had been mooching in the apartment in solitude for the last week or so, after having been discharged from the hospital after they found there was no hope for his eye. He had began to lose sight (HAH) of who he was from all these battles and chases for power. The Nanjirou clan often died on the battlefield, and yet… yet he didn’t desire that. Not anymore. Not since he had become adopted into the Kagetsu and had become an uncle. Not since he had found reason to care for his living.

Sure, in the state he was in it was doubtful that he would be able to protect his sister, or even anyone. Maybe he wouldn’t feel the thrill of battle anymore, but even without battle he had found he could use his sword for other skills… Like in preparing food.

The speed of his chopping, and the precision of how he cut meats and vegetables was something to be revered. It had been noticed that a Nanjirou was in the village, and that he had been hired a few times to do chef preparation. Maybe it was time to set up his own restaurant in the village.

”I hope Yuii-chan doesn’t mind me hanging up my shinobi life for a little while. I think… I think it’s time we call it quits for a little while, Sunuke said to himself, nodding and moving out of the apartment.

”I think it’s time we take this village by storm,” the Nanjirou remarked, looking up to his spirit. ”Not by battle, but by food.” And with that, the missing-nin known as Sunuke was to become the Sushi Samurai of Leaf, with the prospects of his own restaurant.

[Retired]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back