Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onwards to Glory(And Tea) [Requesting Exit]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A world tournament to be seen, adventures to be had, rivals to defeat and friends to make! Who knew what was in store in Team Tatsuo's first journey outside of the village together. Tatsuo himself had no idea, but he had spent the last night making sure all the boys had packed properly, and considering Tatuso packed more than enough, they would probably be able to supply a full battalion if they had to.

Tatsuo was wearing the typical Jonin gear, his headband tying his hair behind his head. He was the first to arrive, with Saito of course, but he waited for Yaboi and Ryo to show up. It shouldn't be long.

[Requesting: Yaboi, Saito, and Ryo]
[Requesting Exit when they've all arrived.]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi arrived at the gate clad in his shuriken-patterned blue pajamas while dragging a pack with his utility belt hanging out of it. It was clear as day that the young boy of ten had only just awoken, his eyes were half closed, yawning and the obvious amount of bed hair. "What a pain.." he mumbled in announcement, rubbing his eyes with a free hand "Did we haaaave to go so early? I didn't get any sleep at all.." the boy complained, though it was obvious that he was prepared for the trip outside of his garb.

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo ran towards the gate, He was dressed in a black short sleeved shirt with a high collar, and black shorts. Smiling when he saw his friend Yaboi and Tatuso “Hey!” he stopped right behind Yaboi and gave him a firm pat on the back “You’re here really early! You must be excited! I know I am!” he turned to Tatuso “When we are moving out?”

[Topic Entered]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito rests nearby as the other two arrive, closing a small book and rising to his feet to join them around Tatsuo. He came prepared with his ninja gear carefully concealed under a black jacket and black pants with ninja tape wrapped around his legs, along with a shiny new forehead protector signifying his status as one of the newest Genin of the Cloud Village. A forest green shirt rests under the cloudie's black jacket, and said jacket bears the symbol of Kumogakure on the back in a similarly forest green color. He grins at Yaboi and Ryo, excited to visit the Land of Tea! "What's up Yaboi, Ryo?" the cloudie smiles, smoothly fistbumping the other newly-arrived leafies. "I like your style, Yaboi! Sleepy-chic," he jokes, nudging Yaboi in the ribs a bit.

"We ready to go?"

[Topic Entered]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the group arrived at the gates Manzo watched from his perch. Sluggy had been asking to do this so he thought now was as good enough as any to let his brother let someone out of the gates, or least do the initial greetings, Manzo would have to take care of the formal stuff himself.
Quickly weaving the hand signs he bit his thumb and slammed his hand against the tree he was perched in. ”You wanted to meet more people and be a gate guard but for the life of me I have no idea why. But here is your chance.“ He whispered to his slug friend.
Looking exciting Sluggy jumped down in front of the group. Dressed in robe with a katana at his side, standing about three feet tall and a bit of acidic drool coming out of his mouth.
”HALT who goes there and what do you think you are doing here.” Not exactly how Manzo would have done it but it was amusing to say the least.

[topic entered]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned as he saw the small slug and held up two fingers, making somewhat of a peace sign. "Team Eleven, Lead by Jonin Ranna, Tatsuo. Genin are, Samsara Saito of Kumogakure, Ryo Uchiha, and Nara Yaboi. We're travelling to Tea to participate in the festivities. We have permission from Umashi-Sama." After introducing the group he awaited for the Slug and Manzo to let them through.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi smirked a bit at the Saito's nudge "Haha, you know me Saito!" the boy would grin ear to ear, adjusting his brand spanking new genin headband. The boy was happy to have been promoted to Genin but the reality of his near death experience at the hands of an exploding samurai still stuck with the young boy. The boy was only ten years old but it would finally be time to explore another country alongside his friends and teammates, "Saito, you have to introduce me to some of your friends from Cloud. I'm lookin' to get a few pen pals, practice my writing y'know?" the boy would state, nudging Saito's side with a weak elbow and a sly grin.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I’m ready to go!’ he turned to look at Tatuso, “What’s taking so long?!” he looked over to where Manzo stood, he was impatient, he was ready to go out on his first trip outside the village and this trip especially since they were going to the world martial arts tournament was being held. he couldn’t wait to see powerful shinobi from other villages compete against each. He turned to look back at the path, moving around impatiently waiting for the go ahead.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...NARA Yaboi? Saito's thoughts clash together as Tatsuo says that family name in connection with Yaboi -- the same family name he'd mentioned a while back, in Kumogakure. He looked from Tatsuo back to Yaboi, who had just nudged the young cloudie with his elbow and asked to set him up with some cloudie pen pals while in the Land of Tea. "....hey sure, Yaboi, I can do that! We'll get to meet a lot of cloudies together I think... And hey listen, can I talk to you privately a little later? It's... kinda important..." The two boys' conversation didn't last much longer, neither did it hold up the group's readiness to exit. As soon as Sluggy the Slug gave them the go-ahead!

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Hmmm you wish to leave, well I do not know who this Umashi-Sama is, but that doesn’t matter. There is something I am supposed to ask you for” Sluggy told the spokesman of the group. He thought about it briefly before remembering. ”Oh yes Passports, I am supposed to get your passports.”

Manzo watched closely from his perch in a nearby tree. Not the smoothest introduction but it was correct. He never understood why people just did not have their passports out and ready when they came to the gates. Keeping slight he said out of the way letting Sluggy handle the situation until he needed to step in.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo nodded to the slug, reaching into his bag he retrieved four passports, one for him and each of the children, considering none of them were over the age of ten he thought it'd be wise to carry their passports for them. After showing them to the slug and waiting for however long he needed to, he'd make his way past and attempt to leave with the students in tow.

[Requesting Exit]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi smiles briefly to Sluggy the gate guard, wondering if Sluggy too would eventually head out to travel to Tea country for some fun and laughs. Though the boy chose not to ask, not wanting to hold up his friends on their travels for a bit of conversation.

[Requesting Exit]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo looked on impatiently as Tatuso showed the gate guard the passports, he didn’t want to be late and miss the epic fights that must be going on, he started tapping his foot on the ground ready to follow Tatuso to their destination.

[Requesting Exit]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That's one really thorough slug... Saito thinks to himself as the little guy proceeds to give Tatsuo the business. He watches Tatsuo produce their passports and, as their paperwork eventually (hopefully) clears, the group can presumably be on their way! A slug, hmm? That's a neat summon! his inner monologue continues, watching Sluggy do his guard thing as they pass through the gates.

[Requesting exit]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sluggy took the passports and started to look through them. As he got halfway through something off to the side seemed to catch his interest, and without a single thought more to the passports he simply dropped them and walked off.
Shaking his head Manzo jumped down from his perch as the passports began to fall. It really wasn’t too surprising that something more interesting would catch Sluggy’s interest, but that was why he was there.

Manzo looked through each of the passports seeing they were in order he stamped them and handed them back. ”Enjoy the festivities. You are free to leave.“. He had thought about traveling to Tea but since he had just gotten back from travels thought it would be better to remain back and let others have fun.
[Exit granted]
[TLUS]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi held back a small laugh as Sluggy lost interest and wandered off, waving to Manzo as he appeared to give them permission to leave. "Thanks a bunch!" the boy proclaimed, fixing up his loosely hanging pajamas for a moment before dashing off ahead of everyone with great initiative "C'mon guys!" the boy called out, leaving the gates of Konoha behind him on his first adventure outside the hidden leaf village with his friends and allies!

[Exit Thread with Permission!]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo ran behind Yaboi, "No time to waste we gotta go now." filled with the enthusiasm of youth he ran right behind Yaboi. “Move move move!” He couldn’t wait to arrive in to this new country he’s never seen. He was especially happy that he would be going with his friends Yaboi, Saito and Tatuso. He adjusted his headband, ready for the adventure.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With all of the students able to pass, Tatsuo would lead the little squad towards the direction of Tea. Tatsuo wasn't EXACTLY, sure how to get there, but what's the worst thing they could happen? Get lost and go on a super adventure? Who knows. But they would soon see, Team 11's first adventure starts now!

[Village Left]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito quietly giggled when the slug, so diligent a moment before, gets distracted by something shiny and simply drops everything. That was hilarious and the boy would laugh at this moment to himself for years afterward. The actual gate guard looked through their passports and allowed them to exit, everything in order. The troupe of four passed through the village gates -- it feels like I just got here! -- and as they did the excitement of travel filled the young cloudie once more. The open road called! And as of yet, the 9-year old had found no reason to deny it.

[village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back