Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oops [Open]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There comes a time, in every Missing-nin's life, where you kind of just give up and decided that the only viable option for you to reclaim what dignity you had by just giving yourself in. That time had come, and although her journey was short and pathetic, reaching out to only the outskirts of the country; she had the time of her life. No longer was she labelled by rank but instead she was a free-agent sent upon the world by her own actions. This was something that the former chief would take to the grave, no better or for worse, it didn't matter.

"This is Hakuryoku Koa, Missing-nin, calling in..." She would place her finger against the earpiece, which sent out a vast signal across the village, "I'm turning myself in for treason to the village of Iwagakure."

[Pure got no motivation, lykkkk.]
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NvZESJe.png
"Come again?"

Radio calls. There werent many of them that came through and many of them were just for the ocean front guiding some ships into shore. But the technology had come a bit of ways so there were uses of minor walkie talkies that worked within the village but the moment you stepped out the signal died. For whatever reason, but today Souji happened to have his headset on from duty before and heard a call coming from a short distance away. He was already in Arcadia within his family temple working things with Mamoru. The old man was summoned right now and Souji found himself trying to unlock the secrets of the Gate in which he could summon a paradox of things. Anything could come out but going in was the problem. His eyes pulsed as he heard the call.

"Come again?", he'd stop and continue listening, oh just a sell on food in the markets. Eh. . . he could get in on that later, but then something startling chimed in right after... treason? Within the village. How does one know if you are a missing? But the call was coming from within the village. 'This doesnt make any sense.' he thought to himself but as he would always do throwing his trenchcoat on and heading out of the temple he'd head to the location of the call before chiming in himself, "~//~This is Shadow reporting, I'm heading to the location of the previous call of treason... Details coming.~//~", with that he'd leap from his position, tilting his head as he descended upon the scene before landing to one knee, "...Miss is there some sort of issue here? Are you the one who made the call?", he slightly wanted to believe she'd gone mad, but eh.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take very long for someone to answer her call, something that she expected and wasn't surprised by. The Anbu and Guardians were very dutiful and attentive to their village and the needs of the people. Koa was a stark believer in the system that was put in place by the Old Gods, their watchful gaze that protected the people to this very day. It was a shame that they had not fully returned though, but then again, it probably wouldn't be best for them to come back; they'd be absolutely disgusted with the world in the state it was in. They stood in a relatively empty street within Arcadia, a beautiful village in its own right, scribed with gems and otherworldly minerals that had value greater than a human life. "Yes," She would say to the authoritative figure that appeared on his knee, "I made the call." The former-chief would say very matter of fact.

"I called because I've left the village, which is ironic, considering I'm back inside of the village... But anyway," She shook her hand in front of her face and smiled loosely, always the awkward one. "I left the village, and my position, as the Medical Chief to Sennin Uka - the one that can't really govern very much, to be fair." Eh, Koa was allowed to be cheeky - if the woman was stable and in the right frame of mind, the branch would be all singing and dancing; that's just the truth. The woman would shrug her shoulders and give the man a vague expression that read 'so, what's next'?

"Oh," Koa would say with her finger poised into the air, "I might as well add that the day I decided to leave the Missing-nin life style I was with several Iwa shinobi." The woman cleared her throat with a little noise, position her finger against the temple of her head as she tried to remember the names of those guilty. "Kurayo, a Guardian to Stone, he was fraternising with a Missing-nin known as Miroku Akkuma. Akkuma branded Kurayo with a Cursed Seal and welcomed in to the 'family', whatever that meant." Koa scofted, clearly enraged by the mention of Akkuma. "I also tried to kill Kurayo, so I'm getting of attempted murder too... Ugh, what else."

"Oh yeah..." The former chief shook her head with a sigh "Hissori of the Medical Branch, infact the Medical Chief, is in some sort of relationship with the Missing-Nin Miroku Akkuma. I fear that he has been compromised, so warning should be given to Uka for her safety." Oh, and the best bit was to come, "And I consequently branded a young Iwa boy with a Cursed Seal... Who followed me to my meeting point with Akkuma... And then he called Hissori into the fray. By that point, I had decided to return to the village and report my crimes, and well, the crimes of your subordinates to the village."

Koa would bend forward, relieved by the unloading of information, before adjusting her frame and giving the Anbu/Guardian a smile. She had really no reason to lie, at all.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NvZESJe.png
"Come. . .again?"

Souji's eyes would watch her every movement, every lip motion, body language, everything. His eyes gazing at the woman from top to bottom. A beautiful woman, very lean in her build. Though something odd about her, an aura much like his own, but he wouldnt tread those waters yet. Nodding his head as she would talk and begin to spew out information he'd nearly want to jump out of his shoes with it. Though, how could he deny the fact that Kura was crazy enough to do something like that. Shaking his head there was alot going on in his mind with Hissori but he knew not to trust those bloaks from Kirigakure. Or at least the ones that came on the later spectrum, Hissori must've been laying the ground work for them to come in later. If what this woman was saying was true then her life may very well be in danger by giving him this information. This was and could very well be a setup for the future that could destroy the village from the inside out. Though, what made the woman come back to... tell the village this? Why here? Why not the spire? Then again, there was too much that could have happened if she went into the main city.

"...I applaud your coming out and coming back. I hadnt seen any reports on your name being a missing culprit. So you might have gotten away with it scott free... then again, if the information you've just given me holds up. We might have more on our hands than to punish you for leaving.", because in all honesty, she left and came back with information on possible infiltration within the nation. Corruption within the branches and more reason not to trust that damned new medicine. This would be another reason Souji could blindly think about making that decision to eradicate it. . . "Uhm, alright. Two things. One, is there anything else that I need to know? And Two, why are you coming back and tellin us this? Did something happen? Do you fear for your life?", or could it be something else... something that she wouldnt tell. Souji continued to watch her body language...

Though from right now he could feel that most of what she said had a vast depth of truth within it.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man seemed to take the news like a total pro. Koa, if she was in that position - without all the mental and cultural conditioning - might have reacted a completely different way, after all, who was Koa to the world anyway? She was a background character that obtained her dream job for less than a week before abandoning it, the village and her frie- oh wait, she didn't have any of those. The former chief had nothing to lose nor fear. Her husband, Onamuji, had blessed her with his chakra; the divinity of his chakra was something that cleansed the woman spiritually and physically. "I applaud myself, too." She would say with a wide-eyed expression, a small smile present, but she was just being truthful. "What can I say? I am pretty much a nobody in this village, no friends or family, a natural calamity of dullness." There was something frightfully honest about this new 'Koa' and, well, she was loving every moment of it. "But let's not fret over me, I'm expendable and quite replaceable." The woman would wink, placing a hand on her robed hip.

"I'll answer your questions in reverse order, it'll make life much more suspenseful."

Koa's arms slightly shook with adrenaline, never had she been this bold to say such things to those above her. She belonged to no village, had no title, so what she said had no consequence on her life; except from maybe death or imprisonment. "I don't fear for my life... I came back to warn you, and now this is in relation to the first question so this is quite important." She would slide over to the man, a strong man, someone who she would have previously found attractive if it were not for her utter devotion to her her husband. "Soon, the world will be given a choice: to accept that its stuck in this dire, ugly and quite boring cycle or it can embrace change through a cleansing."

The former chief would raise her hands and take inhale. "I left this village because of love and... I luckily on my journey discovered that this world is tedious. A Guardian, a protector of this village, has become corrupted. Another Medical Chief has some odd relationship with a very sinister creature and a young boy was so desperate to obtain power that he tracked me down, which was impressive to say the least." Koa would lower her hands and give the man a very truthful gaze, "When this world has been cleansed and my husband stands strong leading his misfits, I'll be here to protect those who accept change."

Truth be told: Koa only came back to try and warn her village, somehow. She was too devoted to Onamuji give any information away but that wouldn't stop her hinting.

"I'm a traitor, though, so you don't need to believe me."
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NvZESJe.png
"But thats none of my business. . ."

He couldnt help but to smirk with the chuckle at her initial response, shaking his head again it was definitely something that he was going to have to get dealt with as soon as possible. Every moment he spent talking would waste the opportunity to potentially stop a massive attack from happening. Then it happened, she continued speaking spewing her words and wondering what he was going to be doing. How was he going to present this information to the Sennin or the Kage. Plus he had to let Uka know that she needed to handle things with Hissori. "Okay...", leaving him in suspense for the moment was not the best idea, Souji was already on edge. Though he didnt show it much. His eyebrow raised indicating he was very attentative to what she was talking about. Though... this was getting worse. And now to find out...

There was like a new world order on the rise? Maybe there wasnt much to worry about. Though what startled him was the husband fact and the fact of being called to be cleansed or to accept the cleansing. Real villains at work. Nice, it was a good change of pace from the pedophiles and rapists that called themselves villains. THey were just mad people. This... this was going to be an act from a most high. ". . .Alright. . . You are openly speaking as if you agree with his cause. . .that may not sit well with the leaders. So are you simply warning us with the intent to die? Or is there something more?", crossing his arms he would shift his feet into the ground beneath him.

"I ask because I will be bringing everything you said to the attention of the leaders within this country. This could be bigger than any war than Ive ever seen.", his heart began to race and his eyes would flicker green for a moment, "Not that it matters, they'll be the ones cleansed from their ways. . .", shaking his head his eyes would shift back to their softer aqua hues, "Hm... this is quite the ordeal.", tilting his head, he'd continue to think. 'The Guardians.... corrupt... Medics...corrupt...My Family tainted with it.', who was the kid that came after her for power? He'd need this information as well.

"The kid... What-...", nevermind that was a pointless question with the magnitude of information he was dealing with. "Alright... I'll need to detain you and take you to the spire.... right now. Turn around.", taking out his chakra suppressing cuffs he'd wait for her to turn around. Getting another look at her. Making sure he knew ever curve. Well... to the best of his ability. Without trying to look at her in a sense beyond just looking. She was a good looking woman so he wouldnt deny that at least.

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[MFT]
[Snapshotted]
[If Koa agrees Souji will cuff her and take her to the spire where I will start another topic.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course I agree with the cause," Koa would say promptly, "I co-founded the idea." Now there was a stark revelation but one that would probably raise more questions than answers. And that was the truth, she helped Onamuji cultivate the idea into reality although the rest was on him now. The lands would become cleansed and the people would be washed with fire and ice. The world, the corruption, was going to be a thing of the past as those who fought against the coming monster would surely die. "I'm here because with words, one weapon, I've managed to destabilise two key branches in this village. I don't need a prowess in battle to inspire the coming cleansing, which is lucky for me because I'm quite useless." She would lean in, raise her hand to the side of her mouth, as if comically whispering, "There's more to this story, but alas, in the coming months I'm sure we will all see that for ourselves." The woman dropped her hand and smiled at the man.

Oh, now that was interesting indeed. All of the information that was brought to the Anbu's attention was going to be delivered to the leader's of this country; how perfect. Onamuji would be proud of his wife, inspiring their ambition and spreading it through words instead of physical violence. God, she was truly in love with this monolith of a man. "What's ironic, if you can call it that, is that now the doubt has been planted in your fine establishment - what will you do? I think that maybe even Iwa will launch its own cleansing." Koa jested but half-heartedly. But now the man wanted her to be taken into custody, by God, she was not expecting this-

Jesting.

Koa was prepared to be imprisoned to the end of her days, after all, this was the messenger of the nameless organization. They wouldn't even know of her efforts on this day, or the next, because like always the former chief was but a background character that nobody cared for. She was neither important nor unimportant, simply put. "Oh boo." She'd wink to the man, cocking a smile, "You think your leaders will come to a sensible conclusion regarding this matter? How long has it been since they even audited their own members, after all. It's disheartening to think that the village's own personnel would be so misguided as to join the ranks of corruption. At least I'm honest."

The former chief would chuckle as the chink of the chakra-suppressing cuffs were activated around her wrists, tightly. "That's one reason why I'm here, too. At least I'm honest... Can the same be said for everyone in this village, your self included?"

But alas, this story - while short and entertaining - was on the teetering edge of becoming, as the directors may say, 'wrapped' up. In the last seconds of her conciousness, the woman would release a horrendously divine volume of chakra that was quite the opposite to that of the dark sage. The gush of chakra illuminated the air in a heavenly, pre-mature glow; which fizzled out in what was a blinding light down to the glitter of something quite magical that was left behind.

Post.png

She had shelled her body in eternal crystal, something that would last through the ages or at least till the woman decided it appropriate to return. It was a convenient little thing, wouldn't you say?

[Going inactive. I've exhausted Koa, this'll be her last usefulness to anyone, haha. I just can't write as her anymore. Topic left.]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back