Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Open] A new life

Kinjo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjo stood idly in the center of the markets, staring at the statue of Aion the dawn bringer. In his free hand was his headband with the symbol of the village, his hands gripped tightly around it. He had earned it. He had escaped the storm that was his old life and entered a new storm. He wish he felt some kind of pride, some kind of excitement for being able to call himself a Genin. The ability to now call himself a shinobi of the Kumogakure…yet, he still felt emptiness. The feeling that he had not yet accomplished enough.

“No,” He said quietly to himself, gripping his headband tighter. “I haven’t done enough…this is just the first step.”

He sighed, finally breaking his gaze away from the statue and toward the crowd of the market around him. He had hoped to come out into the district in an attempt to get to know the markets and the places he could go, maybe make some contacts, anything rather than his usual brooding in whatever hole he had decided to crash into that night. Instead, he found himself passively searching for his father. Worried that the alcoholic brute would make an appearance. Not that it really mattered, he thought to himself, I am a shinobi now. He can’t do anything. He repeatedly thought this to himself, but it didn’t seem to settle in the way he wanted it to.

Finally with a shake of his head he broke himself from his stance, tying his headband around his arm tightly before sliding his hands into his pockets – Yeah, take that Pop. Can’t stop me from putting my hands where I want them – He winced, the thought came off as dirty. He blushed slightly then cursed himself for that. Why am I blushing? It’s not like I said it out loud.

He finally began to push his way through the continuously moving crowd, his eyes turning to scan the signs on the different storefronts. He came across a ramen shop, his stomach grumbling but he ignored it, he needed to save his cash to get settled in somewhere more permanently.

A new life,” He said with a small smile. “No more construction for me…”

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya entered the market district to run a few errands for the tea house, well only one thing she actually needed to get, but the boys decided to add to that. They could get their crap themselves, she just wanted to have an excuse to do something other than study, or work. Aya's hair was bleached blond, she made sure the roots were well taken care of, her natural hair color was red, but that stood out too much. Her outfit was black and white, the white parts had some dirt stains from a previous fight, but Aya didn't seem to care. She had a few visible freckles, and her left arm was scared of what looked like an animal attack. She wore a kumogakure head protector on her waist, it was attached to a green silk sash, it was the only color on her besides her blue eyes.

Aya decided to walk towards the ramen shop to grab a bite to eat before she did anything for the boys at home. Today was crowded as usual, but she knew this ramen shop was cheap and easy on the stomach. Aya bumped into a few people, eventually finding the Ramen shop entrance. She did notice a guy just standing outside, staring off into space. Was he waiting for someone? He had a headband in his hand, she assumed it was a Kumo headband, but then again she could be wrong. "Ey there, everything okay?" She asked, he was taller than her, probably older. She wondered why he wasn't wearing his headband, was he thinking about leaving? Either way, it was an excuse to waste time. Ah, she was taking on Ji's lazy traits, as long as she didn't slack on training she would be good, that way she could continue beating him up.

[topic entered]
[Apologies for the short post, I am falling asleep.]

Kinjo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
H-hey,” Kinjo said with a slight jump in his posture. He was so lost in the crowd and his thoughts he had noticed her when she appeared. “Yeah, everything’s okay.” He said with a nod. “Just trying to figure some stuff out.” His gaze slowly shifted down to the head protector on her waist. He gestured toward her head protector and pointed at his own.
Just got mine. New Genin.” He paused, trying to find the right words. “Trying to get my life in order now because of it.” He had hoped that with walking around the village that he might just run into someone of relevance and it appeared at the very least, he might have his first conversation with another shinobi, even if it was just a brief one, it was still better than walking through his first years as a shinobi without much human contact.

I’m Kinjo,” By the way, he said with a small smile, trying to fight back the concerns and doubts that always filled his mind. The smile probably looked a bit forced as he stood there and his left hand rested in his pocket, a tight grip on the fabric of his pants attempting to try and calm himself. I’m such a mess, he thought to himself.

[Sorry for rough post. Just woke up. x.x]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya nodded to him and smiled. "Congrats on making Genin, I made genin almost a year ago. I plan on getting to chuunin rank soon" She stated with a smile. She knew she was ready to become an anbu, but because of the waiting period, she couldn't just rank up when she met the requirements, unfortunately. Though without her mask, she had to call it Chuunin, she wasn't stupid enough to reveal that she was an anbu. At the moment any anbu who revealed their true identity was immediately fired. She wouldn't have it any another way, she understood why after she meat a leaf ninja. If that leaf ninja knew who killed her supposed friend, then she'd go after blood, even though he was killed because he pointed a gun at an anbu, and it was his own stupidity that ended his life.

Aya nodded to him, she didn't understand what he meant by he was trying to get his life in order. Before she became genin, she really didn't have a life. So it was kinda easy just to go with the flow. He introduced himself as Kinjo, Aya smiled. She stupidly gave herself the name of Hachi before... So she needed to stick to that to keep that up since that's what she told people in public. Only a few people knew her real name, and only two of those people were outside of ANBU, but they knew her before she joined Anbu, it was a simple excuse, she just wanted a codename, so people couldn't track her. "I am Hachi, it's nice to meet you Kinjo." She said with a smile, she then looked around.

"So what are your plans? Other than standing in the middle of the road, looking lost." Aya asked bluntly. He looked older than her, yet he was a new Genin, she didn't know they took students in that old, maybe he failed a lot, but if that was the cause, he probably should have been kicked out of the academy, maybe they made an exception. Who knew. Making speculations was fun either way.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back