Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open minded [open]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had gotten some more paperwork these days, even so much that she started to work when she really should have been inside her bed sleeping. She often found herself like that, working on the desk she had in her room till the moment she was told off to go to bed or face some form of punishment. It often made her giggle and question stuff, but she would go to bed by that point.
Today too she found herself working, not on paper or anything, but in her head as she lay sunbathing.
'So... I am now a Shadowguard... I need to keep a way to get students in our organization and more on those words... What if I were to start going through the schools, as a scout... And when I finally found a few, I could always make sure that they get a small test. Maybe use one of my dad's famous ones?!' And more thoughts like those started to rile up in her mind. A small snicker left her as a few ideas came to her mind to train them too in different ways. One was... quite mean if you were to realize what they could bring. But... Even she knew not every mission, training or anything could go unharmed. She too had to make sure she stepped it up to display more of Captain rank. A smile came to her face. Hatter slowly materialized in front of her, leaving her to scream as she was too occupied by her thoughts. But suddenly had that ghost in front of her making a scary face. "YOU FREAK!" She would shout and hiss as the ghost who took off its hat, bow graciously and then stand back up again. "Well well, my lady. That is no way to address your humble servant." He would smile behind his sleeve as he stood straight back up again. "Yeah yeah..." She wanted to say more, but Hatter was already in front of her. "Hm... You were quite lost in thoughts over there."
"yeah..? So...?"
"I was wondering if I could bring my two cents or not."
"Maybe... I know you can read my thoughts easily..."
"That is very much the case" He would sit down with the female and tilt his head slightly. "You do realize... You might not be alone for long?" On those words Kotori started to look up, having a questioning look and started to look around. What did he mean?

MFT: 415

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You know, it's good to get a day without a fight, na' mean? So like, I go to the park and stuff right, but I ain't rollin' strollin' there by myself though. Got me a manager and SHE is lookin' kinda nice in that gray business, you know that type wit the skirt with the slit. Mm mm, I can do somethin' with that long blond hair to hold on to. Only a matter of time before I sample that I'M TELLIN' YOU BOY!! But, not the time though 'cause she say I need to do some photos and things to boost my image you know. Get my grind on and get the word out about me, know I'm sayin'? Building a fan base and all that.

My manager though, she brought some dude with a camera too don't let me forget about him too... You know I say that buuuuuut ummm,... come to think of it, cain't even remember nan one of them's name HAHAHAHA!!! But hey, they cool and all that so long we get each other paid at the end of da day. And me?! Boy please, ya'll know I'm dressed from success. TOP DOWN RUN DOWN! Y'all know how I do. Got this 6'2" frame BUILT like a champion son. I stays in the gym. Red brown hair... fresh cut. Shades? Designer! Rayman's, homes. Attire?! Ready for the broad meeting or somethin', get my CEO on. Black designer business suit, Barnoni,.. !CLEAN! boy. Y'all don't know man, but I'm tryina tell you. White button up shirt, loose, no tie. Why? I GQs it. Brought my Championship belt over the left shoulder too, they say I could use it as a prop but\ me myself personally, kinda fits better with the stage attire. Who am I to argue though? Shoes? Ba-ka-lo-chi,(leans back)... (leans forward)!suede! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm. I kills it like that.

Now we about our business right, park looking nice and what not. I see this little teen chick right? I start thinkin' like 'You know Basuta, why not have a fan, IN the photos with you?' Now I don't know this chick three ways from Sunday but, if I'm gonna have fans, I gotta mingle a lil bit you know? So we about to pass by her an all and I'm like ""Hey guys, y'all go ahead. I'll be there in a bit." Manager like, "Sir thing. We'll set up, but it won't take us very long so be quick with whatever you're doing."... "Okay Daddy?"... Okay okay I threw in that last part but, she gonna be callin' me that in like two days five tops.

Anyway, I step off the path right? To get some practice in with mingling with fans, buildin' rapport'e and what not. So I approach her easy-like know what I'm sayin' and I be like, "Hey, what's going on lil mama? Nice day huh?!" She seem chill enough, but is she?

[Marked for Training]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They both looked towards the fella getting closer towards their destination. "Er..." Was the sole word that she could hold a grasp of... 'Lil.. mama..? She repeated his words in her head. She couldn't help but to find that... offensive? Was she already that old looking?! She was only thirteen years old. Not to mention, this person was talking to the Hokage daughter. "oi oi..." She muttered and gave a slight glare towards the man. Hatter already knew what time this could be and waved before making himself gone again into the tattoo of the girl. Even the Contract wouldn't be dealing with that kind of language of the man. 'Too much of a bother... Good luck little girl~' Hatter teased in her mind and she could drip a sweat. "I swear..." The girl muttered once more under her breath before standing up. "

She just stood there. Now what? There were many actions to be taking, but... She could have sworn this person had smacked its head against a stone wall or something. "I think you need to see a medical ward, sir." She stated polite yet firm as she would take a hold of both her elbows. "I mean... if you see a child for a mother... You are a little bit... nuts. Save to say." She wouldn't let him get that easy with it... but what if he had some eye condition. That was one thing she was thinking about now.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
.... DA F&$K?! Ain't this some s*@t. Ol Bae-Bae kid face a$$. Left a brotha dumbfounded coming from left field with that, na' sayiin'? A mothaf#$&#atry ta be nice and decent and s@3t and this the f#%king thanks I get?! So check this, I tilt my head forward a lil bit right? Looks to right,... pause,... looks to the left,... pause,... my face hit the scrutch and I looks at her like, "F$@K'S you mean?! Can't be nice to nobody. See, I'm tryna be all civil and s^#t and you over here on that 'buuulllllls@#t' like you got me twisted. First-of-all a mothaf&%ka a LEGIT PhD. Certified ho' I'm talkin', I can and have wrote my own book on some s@$t, na' mean? Second-of-all as far as I can see, I'm the only mothaf%#ka 'round here with the credentials to diagnose a b%&#h, less you sayin' you gotta one too. IF you do, show that s@#t. No rush though, I'll wait. Third-of-all... you know what..."

I could've gone all day schoolin' this brat but whateva. Gotta be the adult here take the high road you know. I give her the okay-nods you know. And I'm like "You know what,... you know what,... you right you right. You good,... you good,... you good. My bad Miss... Have a nice !f#$king! day! B@%$H! 'Cause I got things I gotta do know what I mean? Her loss. When these photos come out she gonna be like, "Man, if I weren't trippin' dat one day, everybody'd know who the f@3k I is." I ain't even trippin' on that though. And with that, I turn to dip out on the b&$%h. Gotta head back over to my manager and I know she saw that s@#t. I know she mad, and she'll blame it on me like they always do. But it's all good though. In a couple of weeks, I'll have about 100 some-odd fans. Now to these photos, time to pose and flex on these fools.

[Topic left unless stopped. Thanks. This was fun.]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At the moment she was concerned for this man, yet it seemed to grow as some words fell out of his mouth that even she didn't even know if it was an actual word... Or random mutterings. Her head started to tilt slightly sideways as she listened towards the man rambling along. Her mouth started to go like: 'err- what is this...' As she truly never met someone like him. "What... was up with him?" She tilted her head the other way as she started to think more, what could she have said wrong? She really didn't understand what he had been saying either.
The child stood there, and soon Hatter started to materialize beside her once more. Even he was standing there trying to process what just had happened. "Did you offend him?" The spirit just asked, and Kotori looked towards the man and slowly started to shake her shoulders. "I erm... I have no idea what happened. I just asked if he was hit on the head. He called me a mother..." She was just as dumbfounded as her Contract was at this moment. "He is an odd one... Is he really from your village?" The spirit started to ask and looked towards the man had vanished to.

[ooc: err... thank you? XD]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back