Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Operation Black Heart (B-Rank Anbu)

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was a blur once Mishiku moved forward like an assassin to make the final blow towards Suichi or so everyone thought. From the intense studying and tutelage from his younger sister in the medical corps and his training as an ANBU, Mishiku had a vast understanding of the human anatomy and with that, he knew what area to strike and what the effects would do to the body. He pierced his kunai deep into the woman's chest but made sure to avoid any major arteries or organs, the woman would have a chance to survive as long as she didn't pull the kunai out of her body and in so doing die from blood loss if she wasn't near a doctor. However, even though Mishiku intended not to kill Suichi just his actions alone made him feel like he lost a part of himself. Mishiku stood still as Suichi's body went limp and fell to the ground, supposedly lifeless to the audience. It felt as if time had all but stopped for Mishiku as he stared at poor Suichi's beaten and battered body, she was a true warrior and didn't deserve such a disgraceful ending to a good fight, he hoped that when she would regain consciousness she would muster up the strength to find a nearby hospital and get treated. Mishiku snapped out of his daze to find that Rogo picked the woman up and begin to try and escape the battlefield as if the group of terrorist would even allow them to escape and Mishiku knew it. His whole plan of trying to save them would ultimately fail due to Rogo trying to flee and Maskuro had to display that weakness and cowardice would be severely punished. Mishiku mentally grabbed Rogo and lifted up in the air with the same jutsu he used earlier and slammed him to the ground with an unnatural amount of force, way too force then what was needed but Mishiku couldn't tell or perhaps he could? Rogo struggled to get back on his feet but Mishiku appeared behind him as if he became the apparition of death itself and used one of his signature assassination jutsu, Chidori, to pierce his hand right through Rogo's body. The next moments were a complete blur to Mishiku as he realized that he was suddenly the victim as a woman had her arm around his neck and pressing his head in between her big breasts, once Mishiku recognized where his head was he started to feel much better even though the woman had a blade to his neck. "I'm sure you get this a lot but that perfume you have on is so intoxicating. There's no need for a beautiful woman like yourself has to get so rough with me so soon, you don't even know my name yet." Mishiku said as he tilted his head up to look into his captor's eyes. "I think the blue hair is a nice touch too."

Mishiku's game was unfortunately interrupted as a man walked up to Mishiku and placed a blade right on his lips, "Now listen, I'm sure you're still eager to crack a few skulls out here, but if I get the suspicion you're even contemplating any more such violence, you're gonna get a big ol' red gash right from ear to ear, you follow me, compadre?" The man said as he poked the tip of the blade a little harder which in turn made Mishiku turn his head into the woman's big breasts, which seemed to be the main reason why he moved his head and not the threat of the knife piercing his skin. "Those two had it coming. Besides, there's no honor in hurting innocent civilians or people I have no problems with. You're the ones who have me as a hostage right now and threatening to cut my face up." Mishiku retorted back.

"Now, is there any particular reason you just killed that poor woman out here at our peaceful little gathering?" The man said.

"First off, your "peaceful" rally was two steps away from your fans pulling out their torches and pitchforks. Two, Suichi and Rogo have always been a thorn in my side when it came to my business. Rogo, caught me slipping one day and had the opportunity to kill me but he instead threw me in jail and ever since then I promised myself If I ever came across him again that I would make him regret the decision not to kill me when he had the chance." Mishiku explained, making sure that his story fit the same as what the ANBU records said about his new identity. "Now, who the hell are you guys? You seem like Y'all are the average violent protesters trying to start a riot." Mishiku snapped back. "Besides, I had no intention of killing Suichi until some guy threw me a Kunai and wanted me to bury it in her chest. I want to talk to the guy who threw me that kunai and I want to know why he wanted Suichi dead and if he wanted her dead then why didn't he kill her himself?" Mishiku questioned his captor.

[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sure you get this a lot but that perfume you have on is so intoxicating." It wasn't bad. Complimenting the girl on her perfume, her hair colour, and her overall beauty in one breath wasn't just a bit redundant, but finding three different ways to tell her you wanted to bone her on your very first meeting... It didn't exactly scream desperation, but it certainly removed all manner of tantalizing ambiguity. No waver in the voice, he really stuck the landing on that one, and you had to give a tiny bit of credit for a guy who would take the opportunity to hit on you right after a fight and when his life was being threatened. "Bet you like my tits pressed up against you more than the smell of my hair though, huh?" The girl said softly in his ear. Geese might kill him, she may as well give him a nice send off; besides, it was funny. I mean, the boy could have done a little better than just bragging about not being afraid of getting gutted; it wasn't really a lazy way to hit on a girl, but hell, it hardly gave her any inkling about the rest of his personality, and didn't really offer much in the way of temptation to someone who grew up around soldiers, even supposing he had the right parts to do the job. She'd rank it at about a six, it was probably enough to catch a few low lying fruits, which is honestly better than most guys can manage.

Still, he might soon find that he had slightly bigger fish to fry, indulgent as he was in turning his cheeks away to meet the girl's warm embrace. It wasn't really that she minded it, not really, but it was a bit annoyingly opportunistic. She might feel bad in reacting the way she wanted to though, depending on how this whole spool unraveled here. Geese was staring at the boy with a perplexed look on his face, the words the masquerading Anbu had spoken visibly replaying themselves in the man's brain. "Now, I don't know if I've got cotton in my ears, boy, but it kind of seems to me that a murderer is stood here implying that I'm threatening an innocent man. More to the point though." And here, the man in the bartender's outfit stepped in a bit closer, really removing any illusion that the two weren't by now quite closely acquainted, "You seem to have some kind of misapprehension about the nature of my threat." And here, Maskuro could feel the knife slowly gliding it's way past his tongue, finding it's way almost into the back of the boy's throat, "I'm simply waiting to see if I can think of a good reason not to gut you like a fish, is all."

The boy started to voice some words, so Geese pulled the knife out, figuring it couldn't exactly hurt to have another voice aid him in his search for excuses not to have to spend any digging time on this otherwise beautiful day. Infiltration wasn't anything new the group had faced, and if Geese was born yesterday, this might've been a decent attempt. However, the bombastic entrance to a very public rally the group was throwing, the obvious skill of the interloper, the apparent confusion of the two being attacked, and the mountain of eagerly deposited horseshit as a story for why it had all unfolded smelled fishier than a hobo's orgy. In other words, the story might have just as well have been white noise, not even vague enough to warrant a reason for the gutting that the boy might contest.

Still though, still. There was something, and Geese wasn't quite sure what to make of it immediately, but he knew enough to know that if some detail perked up in your mind that you had no particular grasp over as to why it had done so, it's probably and usually best to grab it by the tail and have a looking at it. Suichi and Rogo. It seemed a bit ironic that every plot point the boy was giving immediately smelled like trash, but the one he let off by apparent accident was the one to give him a redemptive pause before his windpipe was cut down. He knew their names. That was interesting. "Hey Shimi, go catch up with the other two and see if you can't find some sort of I.D. on those two potato sacs, wouldja?" And with that, Shimiden silently departed from the scene. It didn't mean anything, and the man obviously ignored the noise machine's nonsensical request to interrogate Ryuuto. All that request did was bring to prominence the question of why this near dead child would stab someone on the request of a stranger, since his monologue was a basic admission that he didn't do so of his own volition. You really hardly had to interrogate a liar, just put a knife to their throat and let them say whatever they wanted.

It really didn't mean anything, that was the problem. It wasn't impossible to imagine that this boy was a member of that Corps constantly trying to infiltrate them, and if he was, certainly no trouble for him to pull up a file on people meeting the description of the two newly deceased. It wasn't even unlikely that that corps could put a time and place on these two as targets that would be arriving at this rally. That point seemed more tricky, but considering the number of attendees at the gathering, it wasn't actually so unlikely that that group could pin someone they knew would be attending, given that that fact is probably the only criteria one needed to make them a target.

All this being considered, something still seemed troublesome about the conclusion he was coming to. He didn't immediately know what it was, but searched his feelings to try to put words to them. He found, eventually, that it was the contrast. Having a named target entering this rally seemed like an asset that was ever so slightly too sophisticated for the poorly thought out improv that seemed to be dripping out of this boy's mouth. It was possible that his apparent bad acting was nothing more than the false braggadocio that emerges from troubled youth. Yeah, that was possible too. In the end, though, a person needs to trust their instincts if they want to survive in this world.

"Alright, let's go grab a drink and talk about it while I wait to learn a bit more, okay bud?" With this, the boy would immediately felt some kind of sack roughly pulled over his head to obscure his vision, as Lily started walking him away. Geese looked at the boy's masked face with a stifled sympathy that painted his own all too frequently. You never let a cow see the blade before you slit it's throat. Spoils the meat. This is what he liked to tell himself, but really, it was simply the kindest thing he could do not to let that person on to their impending misery. It would only last a minute.

"Is it, like, cool if I stop you for a minute?" The glimmer of hope called out from the darkness. "Hate to interrupt when you're doing your little thing here, sorry, sorry, sorry."
"No problem Kim-star, what's up?"
"Well, yeah, I feel like I get where you're going with this and all, but you know we're kind of starved for people right now, right?"
"We're starved for the right kind of people, sure."
"Well, like, even if you're suspicious and all, it's not like we can't find some good work to put a tight butt like that to before looking into him a bit more, right?" Maskuro, shrouded in darkness, would feel a smack of some unknown cloth whip his bottom as the words of salvation poured out in his favour.

There was a long pause where no one spoke or seemed to move. Before the sack came off, Maskuro would feel the hammer of a fist come down against his jaw as Lily's arm, around his neck, simultaneously pulled him down to his knees. The light would re-enter his world as Geese squatted down to see eye to eye with him, Shimiden and Kimi in the backdrop, looking down at the spectacle. "I'll tell you what, son." And here he paused for a moment, contemplating something as he turned his face into the breeze. "I don't trust you half as far as I can throw you, but I'm gonna give you the temporary benefit of the doubt that you're just a fucking idiot of the regular teenage variety and not the kind that carries around one of those sweet, white puppy dog masks. We've got something we want to do tomorrow, gonna make us a bit of money. You can join us, you've got some skill, take yourself a nice little cut, it ain't gonna be too hard to do, I promise. Or," He started, pointing off arbitrarily into the distance, "You can scamper on out of here and thank your lucky stars you had the opportunity to do so. We're gonna find out by tomorrow though if you've got some kind of military or shinobi background, and if you do, I'm going to jam this knife under your armpit and into your heart, then throw you in a river somewhere, you read me?" And with two pats on the shoulder, and a long look into the boy's eyes, the man and the rest of the group made their way out.
[Mission Complete!]
[Topic Left unless Mishi does or says something that annoys someone]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This Geese fellow sure had a fetish for putting pointy things in guys mouth. Mishiku wondered if the man had a thing for him and envisioned the knife being something else which was why he kept putting it in his mouth. The thought made Mishiku gag, he only played for one team and he wasn't about to change that, he loved women way too much to give that up. The man continued to threaten him and it started to begin to piss him off, the man had no absolutely no manners! The man really thought that he had Mishiku's life in the palm of his hand and that gave the creep too much satisfaction. Somehow they completely forgot that his stone golem was still alive, although he did make sure to look as if it wasn't active anymore in case his performance didn't convince these assholes to let him at least try out for the organization. They were absolute fools to think he didn't have multiple back up plans but at the same time, Mishiku wanted them to underestimate him, to think he is just an above average mercenary with only an inkling of tactical intelligence. He sent his clones off to disperse into the crowd when everyone started to run away and keep an eye out to where they would take both Rogo and Suichi and follow them. Whether or not they were were genuine about taking them to the hospital or if it was a front to actually kill them, his clones would guarantee their safety and kill the goons that Geese sent out if need be. Mishiku wasn't going to allow innocent people to die because of his own actions and he would save them if it was the last thing he did.

It seemed as though Geese wasn't buying Mishiku's story, calling him a murderer but weren't they the ones that handed him the kunai and told them to finish them off? Either this organization are full of psychos or it was just this Geese motherfucker but it put a bad taste in Mishiku's mouth but he would reserve his full judgement of this organization. It was unfair to judge the whole tree just from one bad apple. Suddenly a bag went over Mishiku's head and it looked as if he failed to enter the organization, he knew that they were planning to kill him. Mishiku tensed his body and mind to prepare himself for the upcoming slaughter that would ensue, right before he was about to call upon his trusty rock golem to smash Geese's head in and create a distraction he heard another voice from the far corner speak out

"Is it, like, cool if I stop you for a minute?" The glimmer of hope called out from the darkness. "Hate to interrupt when you're doing your little thing here, sorry, sorry, sorry."
"No problem Kim-star, what's up?"
"Well, yeah, I feel like I get where you're going with this and all, but you know we're kind of starved for people right now, right?"
"We're starved for the right kind of people, sure."
"Well, like, even if you're suspicious and all, it's not like we can't find some good work to put a tight butt like that to before looking into him a bit more, right?"

Suddenly Mishiku felt a fist collide against his face and then felt a hit in his legs that buckled his knees to the ground before feeling the sack rip off of his head and could finally make out everything that was going on around him. Although if he wanted to see past the sack he could of always activated his sharingan but maybe they didn't realize that he was an Uchiha. He was moving so quickly during the fight and it didn't really last that long so unless they were looking directly into his eyes then they would have no idea he had a kekki genkai. Geese squatted before Mishiku and spoke, "I don't trust you half as far as I can throw you, but I'm gonna give you the temporary benefit of the doubt that you're just a fucking idiot of the regular teenage variety and not the kind that carries around one of those sweet, white puppy dog masks. We've got something we want to do tomorrow, gonna make us a bit of money. You can join us, you've got some skill, take yourself a nice little cut, it ain't gonna be too hard to do, I promise. Or," He started, pointing off arbitrarily into the distance, "You can scamper on out of here and thank your lucky stars you had the opportunity to do so. We're gonna find out by tomorrow though if you've got some kind of military or shinobi background, and if you do, I'm going to jam this knife under your armpit and into your heart, then throw you in a river somewhere, you read me?"

Why did this guy keep thinking that he was a teenager, Mishiku knew he didn't look like a teenager so either this dude had eye problems or just thought all people younger then him were teenagers in his eyes. "First off, I'm 21, so quit calling me a gotdamn teenager. Second, I don't give a damn if you trust me, honestly if you hadn't mentioned money just now then I'd get out of here because you assholes are trying to kill me over some shit that didn't even involve you. Top it all off, one of your boys was the one that handed me the kunai and to finish them off so don't try to act like that shit didn't happen. But since I'm a sucker for a nice pay day and beautiful women with a good choke hold then I will stick around just for your little job but once it's done I'm outta here." Mishiku responded, looking the man directly in the eye to showcase that he wasn't afraid of him in the slightest.

"Before I'm done with this shit, I'll make sure that you have a slow death and put you in the same position that you have me in now. Karma is a mothafucker and I intend to be her instrument just for you." Mishiku thought to himself as he continued to look into the man's eye as if he was staring into his soul. With that Mishiku got up and followed the group on out.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back