Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Operation C.H.U.P.A.C.A.B.R.A (Self | Team mod / E rank)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Pick up the pace kiddies."

Shujinko called behind her. She felt like a chaperon since she was bringing these two fresh fish with her on this mission. Perhaps she really was just full of herself, but she knew as much that she was stronger than these two. They were being sent to investigate the recent disappearances of a local farmer's live stock, namely sheep and pigs. Shujinko opted to bring her family Katana for this mission, just in the off case that something went awry,s he may have to protect the other two students. Maybe she felt superior to them because she was older, but Shujinko was already rather full of herself to begin with. She kept her trusty blade strapped to her side, ready to make mortal draw at a moments notice. And was clothed in her casual sweater and knee length skirt. And was at the front of a motley group of academy students. Having proclaimed herself leader of this team.
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harumi quickened her pace at the older girl's request, following close behind her steps.

'Yanchana Shujinko, age 12, academy student and handy with a sword' Harumi repeated in her head, she was terrible with names.

She stood easily a foot taller than Harumi, her black hair swaying in the wind. She continued to lead them down a path into what seemed to be a small community set deep into Stone. Harumi was amazed how quiet and serene it was here, in comparison to Mairuishi at least. She snapped to her senses after what seemed to be an eternity of silence and remembered they were currently on a mission. Many people here have reported livestock going missing suddenly and in numbers. They were here to investigate whether or not this was underhanded competition at it's finest or a predator. If it were the ladder, they are tasked with finding it and...well, handling it. That's why Harumi was requested-surprisingly enough-she was very good at determining the flora and fauna of the Earth County. She'd hunted in the pine forests bordering the mountains on the horizon of Mairuishi; she'd seen somethings no girl her age should.

Still following behind Shujinko, Harumi brought up a question in her head of why she was following the older girl, up until this point she'd only assumed it was because she was older. Maybe she hadn't protested because she has no desire, nor the capacity to lead, decisions weren't Harumi's strong suit. Up until her family had fled the wrath of a noble 3 years ago, all her decisions had been made for her. Go here, bring this, go to bed, eat, maybe she liked it that way too. Not for the laziness of not making the decisions, the pure fear of what chain of events unfolded based on them. If she was the leader, she'd probably get everyone... No.

'I am not going to think that way, ever.' Harumi commanded to herself. Instead, she pushed her thoughts aside for the time being and questioned their other companion behind her.

"Hey, your name is Kurokawa Masaki, right?" She asked to the boy with midnight black hair.

WC: 359

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uh yea.
'How in the hell he get mixes up in to this mess following 2 older kids both are to not to be messed with in their own right. One of them is named Yachana but she gives me the "I'm better than you" vibe and other one named Harumi she seem nice but looks can be wrong, that does come with the job. But the job doesn't feel right I mean no saw what take the cows and chickens no one is that sneaky but a ninja, maybe I'm thinking on it to much but just can't check the feeling. I try to get a mental list of landmarks incase things go to hell, each crystal that we passed have a certain glow some lighter or dimmer than the others, to much charka I suppose, the people hear are quite through I only hear droplets of water going down, but that's it the only thing I hear beside the sound of our footsteps that is, its quite nice actually.'

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko scanned their surrounding, she called it scanning at least, she was really just looking around trying to seem like a big sister figure. Her hand lightly stroked the hilt of her katana, finding comfort in knowing her ancestors were protecting her. The otherwise cold weapon felt warm in her hands. She would exhale softly when they finally came to a large clearing. Most of it was fenced off to keep the animals in place. There was a large barn that seemed to house most of the farming equipment, and a more finer house some ways away from the barn. Obviously the farmer' home. After a bit of trekking, Shujinko reached the door and knocked. A few moments of awkward silence before a kindly looking old man answered the door, looking down at the shorter kids.

"Oh! You're the students sent to investigate my problem right?"

He questioned, Shujinko nodding a little nervously. He would point over to the barn, telling them of what he did know and gave them a key to open the barn.

"Alright kiddies, let's go."

She called again, motioning for them to follow. Upon reaching the barn, which was painted a somewhat bright brown color. Inserting the key, she heard a small click when she turned it, the double doors opening for the 3 children to behold the uh... beauty of a barn... Shujinko remained unimpressed, but it WAS a barn and she was more of a city girl herself. However there was a very apparent struggle between 'something' and one of the livestock.

"Alrighty guys. This things been targeting sheep and pigs, so we know that it probably isn't large enough to take down a cow. Harumi, you're the animal expert. What can you tell from this scene?"
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alrighty guys. This things been targeting sheep and pigs, so we know that it probably isn't large enough to take down a cow. Harumi, you're the animal expert. What can you tell from this scene?"

The barn was as typical as you'd expect. The light brown building was painted light brown with rafters high above the ground. When Shujinko opened the door, it revealed an obvious murder scene. There was a space in the center of the barn, strewn with blood and in the shape of a pig, from what Harumi could tell. There were also large scratch marks lining the poles supporting the upper level.

"Hmm, this is either a skillful person, making it seem a predator took the animal, or a sloppy beast." Harumi said to the other two. "Honestly, it could be anything, but the scratch marks on the poles make me lean toward the ladder of the two"

Harumi was still very doubt full, if this were a naga or more likely a group of naga, there would be obvious signs of slither trails, and naga were more sentient than other animals roaming the wilds. The only other option, Harumi didn't wan't to be true, the only other possible predator was a carnasaur. This was a fearsome, earth toned lizard that grew to huge proportions, males can reach up to 30 feet in height. If it were a carnasaur, it would be a pre-adolescent or newborn, most likely a powerful enough predator that it's mother didn't eat it at birth, a common practice among these creatures.

Upon further study of the scene, Harumi noticed a trail of blood drips leading to a ladder at the far end of the barn. Walking to the ladder she realized blood fell from the loft, warm, fresh blood. Had this kill been recent?

"Guys, I'm going up to the loft," Harumi yelled over to the other kids. "Stay here, there isn't a lot of room" her real motivation for this decision was that if the carnasaur was up there, she didn't need the two others getting hurt.

Approaching the ladder, she put her hands onto the blood covered rungs and began climbing, she didn't flinch at the feel of warm blood, she'd felt the sensation before. When she reached the top of the ladder, she turned slowly, anticipating an attack from anywhere. Once she was sure there wouldn't be any sneak attacks she hoisted herself up into the loft, and noticed that the smell of blood and rotting flesh was strong in the small space, Harumi held back the gag reflex. The missing remains of the killed pig laid strewn with the hundreds of bones that littered the floor. How long had this thing been killing livestock? This made since though, even young carnasaurs were large, if it's been living here it wouldn't have to leave, But where was it now?​

WC:480

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first thing that Masaki notice was the terrible smell of something rotten that is coming from the light brown barn. As the closer the get the smell gets worse, noticing that there is blood around the barn, but there are no damages outside of the barn.

Yanchana ordered chosen to listen to the order much to his annoyance, Masaki took some notes of the surrounding area, but nothing out of the ordinary besides the blood but no gore around the area. Now noticing Harumi is upstairs, Masaki tries to think of advantages and disadvantages of the team, one of his teammates Harumi shouted "Hmm, this is either a skillful person, making it seem a predator took the animal, or a sloppy beast." Harumi shouted. "Honestly, it could be anything, but the scratch marks on the poles make me lean toward the ladder of the two."
With that in mind Masaki started to notice claw marks on the walls and the supporting beams, Masaki think it will be a good idea and ask for some advice from the team 'leader'.
"So Yanchana, what are your thoughts about the situation?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko listened intently to Harumi. It was good she got to read a small file about the other two before this mission. Harumi's survivalist skills would have come in handy for this. And Masaki seemed to just be a brand new student in need of some experience. As Shujinko and Masaki scanned the interior of the barn, they noticed that while the outside was for the most part left alone, the inside seemed rather mutilated. Harumi even opting to go up literal bloody ladder into the loft. But something felt very<i></i> off about this. Masaki would then direct a question towards Shujinko as she started piecing a few things together. The trails of blood seemed to all lead somewhere.

"My name is Shujinko. And from what I can tell, all these blood trails seemed to lead up towards..."

Shujinko began looking up, her gaze following a trails up towards the loft. Gasping loudly when she heard an audible thump from above, her pre-tene head piecing together two and two. Looking over to see a large haystack that this 'carnasaur' must have been using to get up there in the first place.

"Harumi! It's up there!"

Shujinko shouted. Trying to warn Harumi of the imposing predator that must have had her in it's sights.
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A lot of things happened at once, Shujinko shouting something, slipping in blood and the carnasaur leaping towards her. Narrowly avoiding the slashing claws of the beast, she quickly stood up making a fast turn realizing she was eye to eye with it. It was snarling, but not out of hunger, obviously, it was upset she was in it's territory. From the lines down the creature's back, she could tell it was male, between two or three. He was beautiful in a way, but it wouldn't last; the general consensus was to kill them on sight.

"Hey there, you're the one who's been killing these nice peoples' livestock? That isn't very nice." This was routine for Harumi, personify the animal, and then engage. This made her feel like the kill wasn't meaningless like she'd released it's soul to the gods above. Whether or not this was true, Harumi had yet to see, but it made her feel better nonetheless.

Circling the carnasaur was slow and agonizing, she was surprised it hadn't jumped at her yet, males were typically more aggressive. As if on cue, it lunged, Harumi ducked believing she's avoided the lizard, it turned to fast and bit deep into her leg.

"GAAAH!" She screamed in pain. This pain wasn't just from the teeth embedded in her leg, but the jolt of electricity constantly flowing into her veins from the things maw.

Carnasaurs breathe lightning, and this one was still young so it only had an electrified mouth, still hurt like hell though. She slammed her bow, Yukrai down on the center of it's head, Hard. It released and she stumbled to the edge of the loft and saw a bail of hay. The world was going dim and she wasn't staying up here. Maybe it was the blood loss, but she decided jumping for the hay was her best bet. Her eyes felt heavy and she aimed, for what it was worth and fell forward.

'Here goes nothing...!' She said letting her world go dark, her last thought was the burning pain in her leg.

WC:348

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time slowdown for Masaki as he heard a loud screech and a loud cry from pain. After all that loud noise Harumi fell from the second floor, seeing her on the ground and not moving Masaki throws five shuriken at the carnasaur for a distraction, running towards the crash site rush past the carnasaur Masaki found Harumi knocked out. Notice that Harumi twitch a little every so often showing signs of being shocked.'Most be from the bite from the carnasaur'.
Shujinko be careful his bite has some shock to it!
Masaki shouted the warning, using some of his medical tape he wrapped Harumi's leg making sure that she is ok Masaki picked up a random tool thats in the barn Masaki tries to help Shujinko fight the carnasaur.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So many things were going on at once way to fast. It seemed the creature had gotten into a scuffle with Harumi, which must have led to her losing because next thing Shujinko knew, she fell down from the loft onto the stacks of hay down and out for the count. The scaly beast having jumped down from the loft and onto the floor where all 3 children now resided. Shujinko the most battle ready of them. Looking over at Masaki, who had picked up a tool, she yelled at him.

"Masaki! Protect the injured! I got this."

She called. Her voice exhibited more confidence then she actual had however. Shujinko was far more used to human adversaries. So switching over to something more... feral was a big change in pace for her. But she had to put on the brave face for the other two. And Harumi's life was now in their hands. Shujinko unsheathed her blade. Holding it outwards and slowly waving it in circles like a kendo stick. Slowly scooting forward as she could almost feel the beast's 'cornered' anxiety as she advanced upon on. The moment was tense as it took a step back every time she took one forward. So when the carnasaur began to run out of room, she knew one more movement into it's personal bubble was going to lead to an attack. She couldn't dodge because that would endanger Harumi and Masaki. So she'd have to... deal with it somehow. Taking a tentative step forward, she watched the animal lash out out her. Pouncing threateningly at her. Shujinko bracing herself as she crouched and thrusted upwards in a diagonal. Managing to spear the creature in it's jaw. Thankfully the hilt of her blade kept away any possible shock. Although knew one thing now... this thing was really freaking heavy. The good news is that she now had it rooted... kind of so it couldn't really move. She braced herself against it so it couldn't climb atop her, and it's claws were too tiny to actually slash her. Summoning her teenager strength, she would begin wiggling around a bit. Gaining momentum to swing the lizard off of her sword. Sending it sprawling to the barn floor with it's new wound. Already charging at it with her blade at the ready. Making a lunging blow intot he side of it's stomach. The carnasaur spinning around and bashing at her with it's head, and lashing out with it's tail. Shujinko digging her sword a little deeper as blood began to leak out of the puncture, finally putting her foot against it and pushing away. She could easily tell the thing was injured from her attacks. One hand still at the ready, she retrieved a rag from a hidden pocket in her now stained sweater, and took out a rag. Using it to wipe the blood off of her sword, before replacing it back into the pocket. Waving Muchimonji at the monster threatening, daring it to attack her again.
~MFT~
WC: 501
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The state Harumi was in...it was a melancholy combination of surface sleep and the occasional throbbing pain from her leg. Fading in and out of consciousness, Harumi could make out flashes of what she determined to be combat. Assuming it was Shujinko, that made the figure above her Masaki...strange. The headaches set in almost instantly...why had Masaki stayed with her....ugh, her thoughts were falling together creating a big jumbled up mess of random interjections and interruptions.

'Darn it, I can't think...straight' She fumbled in her head.

Working her way back to full body functionality was like trying to crawl through a rose bush, it was difficult and there were constant little prickling thorns pulling you deeper into it. Once she'd managed to awake, the first sight she saw was Masaki near her, seemingly focused on the battle going on between Shujinko and the carnasaur. Trying to sit up was the worst idea she's ever had, blinding pain seared up her body from her wound.

'Gods! That hurts....' she shouted in her head, saying nothing out loud, not able to enunciate a single syllable.

Tears welled up in her eyes and ran down her face, making trails through the dirt and speckles of blood. She decided it was best to sit and observe from the position that hurt the least. Thinking to herself quickly...the weakness of the carnasaur....the under belly! Gathering what little strength she had she shouted to Shujinko:

"Their weakness is their under belly! Aim for there Shujinko!" Shouting sapped her of all remaining stamina and she slid back into her own mind. Thinking to herself 'Wasn't this supposed to be an E-rank?' chuckling in her head.​

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to Shujinko, Masaki drop the pitch fork and runs back towards Harumi, Masaki took a better look at the leg wound. The leg wound is still bleeding a lot. Removing the medical tape to applied new ones. When he was about to put the new bandages she shouted "Their weakness is their under belly! Aim for there Shujinko!" Jumping back from the inspected shout, Masaki continue to work adding a ointments to disinfected the wound. After he was finish wrapping the wound he help her against the wall while muttering So much for a E rank mission, we better get a raise or something.<i></i> Thinking how much trouble they are in on a E rank mission, oh well might has well train some more later, looking at Harumi he said "Hey Harumi are he awake, if you are can you walk? Asking in a hopeful tone.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was pleasant to know that Masaki was compliant. And that Harumi was now awake. However it was just her and the lightning breathing dinosaur now. Who was now lunging at her with incredible speed. Shujinko readied her blade and prepared to duck out of the way. But an idea popped into her head when Harumi rather loudly exclaimed the creature's weakest point. Sheathing her blade, she readied herself in the Iaido style. Preparing for a counter attack against the carnasaur. The creature then leaped high into the air towards the threatening school-girl with a sword. She readied herself, breathing steadily as the creature feel quickly towards her. In a quick flash of movement, she move herself directly underneath it. Slashing at it's underbelly in a large vertical arc. Thankfully it's own momentum carried it through the sharpened steel as it effectively cut itself in half. Thankfully not much blood got onto Shujinko, looking back to make sure it was sufficiently eviscerated. Nodding triumphantly as she would don a dark leather glove. Using it to slide Muchimonji between her fingers to clean the blood off of it. Flicking the excess goop onto the floor as she sheathed her blade again. Turning around to see the visage of the helpless baby carnasaur as it writhed in agony. Shujinko almost felt bad for it. But it was part of the mission so... there was no room for mercy.

"Harumi, are you okay?"

Shujinko said as she ran over to the injured comrade. Ignoring the whining and painful pleas of the lizard behind them. It was a rather gruesome sight to see that Shujinko had basically cut it's stomach open the hard way. But that was how it was to be done.
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sharp pain in Harumi's leg had numbed to a dull throb within a 45 minutes, inspecting the wound more, she discovered that it was cauterized. It seems the carnasaur's electric teeth sealed the wound it had made. That was very...lucky in any case. She still couldn't walk though, it was going to be that way for about a week and then she could probably handle jogging, maybe. She hadn't seen the death of the beast that hurt her so much, but she could tell it was gruesome once she woke up again. It was nearly cut in half, with it's entrails spread out across the barn, adding to the blood of the dead pig.

"Woah, Shujinko what did you do? I know I said that it's stomach was it's weak point, but...wow, that's gruesome" She said weakly to the girl standing above her. She wasn't scorning, more like complimenting. Shujinko was effective killer if nothing else.

The battle seemed to have gone quickly, it ended before she woke up for the second time. This girl, Shujinko was not someone to be messed with, the look in her eyes seemed to say "get in my way and I'll cut you in half." Scary. Harumi pushed her thoughts to the side and moved on to the matter at hand, how was she getting back to her home, and who was going to clean up the carnasaur and it's nest...ugh.

"Looks like our mission is over, I guess. Sorry I couldn't help more..." She trailed off in embarrassment.​

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing a loud screech, Masaki turned around and saw the carnasaur that is now missing its bottom half which is still alive and Shujinko who is standing tall and proud. Wiping the blood out of her sword she heads towards, Masaki and now the semi-conscious Harumi, feeling a little green Masaki turn away from the very gruesome scene.
"Harumi, are you okay?" Shujinko asked with concern in her voice, while ignoring the lizards painful cries.
Looking down Masaki toke note on Harumi's condition and notice the wound on her leg had been cauterized. Great. Looking at the wound, they will need to carry Harumi to a doctor.
Woah, Shujinko what did you do? I know I said that it's stomach was it's weak point, but...wow, that's gruesome..... Looks like our mission is over, I guess. Sorry I couldn't help more... Harumi said and look a little embarrassed. Masaki, who didn't want her to feel so down talked to her.
Well, you did a lot more than I did, I was partially useless, you told about the giant lizards weakness... If you hadn't done that the fight might have lasted a lot long so cheer up we did finish the mission new lets see if you can walk
Masaki with A grin on his face.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"It's all fine Harumi."

Shujinko assured. Taking a look at the girl's leg for a moment before shaking her head from side to side. Her hair swishing around lightly as she did.

"Here, i'll carry ya back."

Shejunko offered, crouching down to pick up Harumi. Shujinko was much stronger than she looked, given that she did a lot of upper body training and swung around a metal sword for a living. She held Harumi in a cradle position. Which wasn't all that difficult given how small Harumi was to Shujinko.

"We'll see if the farmer has anything to patch that up with and we'll be on our way."

Shujinko and company would report their findings back to the farmer and explain what happened. They were unsure what the do with the body of the beast, the old man simply saying that "he'd handle it". After giving Harumi a little extra medical care, the group left back towards the main part of Iwa.

"That farmer was weird... but at least we won't have to clean up the mess."

Shujinko speculated. It was going to be a long road home with Harumi in tow, but at least the mission went without a hitch. And hell, she even made a friend and maybe a friend depending on how Masaki saw it.

~Topic Left~
<i></i>

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being carried by Shujinko was extremely awkward, at least it wasn't Masaki, Harumi might of died of embarrassment. It seems they'd done what they came to do and were on their way back to inner Iwa. Passing by the house near the barn, the farmer gave Harumi some medicine and bid the group farewell, as they stepped out of the small door frame. Harumi still wished she'd been more helpful, and she felt bad for Masaki who didn't even have a chance to help. But was it worse to have the opportunity to help and fail, or to not be able to help? She pondered this thought as they walked at a leisurely pace back to the village. ~topic left~

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Following behind Shujinko out of the barn, Masaki was thinking over the things that happen. He wasn't happy at all, he wasn't any help and one of his team mates was hurt and couldn't do anything about it. Is he really that weak, Masaki only got in the way at least Harumi help some way. Look down at his hand Masaki promise himself that he won't be weak or useless. After getting Harumi checked up, the team heads towards the village in a slow pace. ~topic left~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back