Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Operation Melty Popsicle! [Requesting Haruka]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here he was! The Spire.

Well...to be more specific...sprawled out on the floor of one of the many private offices on a high floor in The Spire. Whose? He had no clue. Looked pretty fancy though. Lots of space...big desk...but KAMI was it boring! The only reason he was here in the first place was to find someone, but he was going about it in all the wrong ways (like usual...). On the bottom level he was greeted by a nice young receptionist lady with glasses. He asked to see a certain someone but she wasn't any help at all! She was boring too...saying things like, "No, wait!" and "You can't go in there!" It was ridiculous really. Turns out his expertise on breaking into places by complete accident was working against him this time. He was lost in this huge place with no kind of bearing on where he was or where he needed to go. Things weren't looking too well for the kid.

Oh yeah! So about the whole 'fallen-on-the-floor' thing. It looked like this was about as far as he was gonna go. For all intents and purposes, it seemed like this was the end for our airheaded young shinobi. Whatever sort of sickness that ailed him seemed dangerous. Life-threatening for sure. "So..." came his weakened voice as he crawled forward slowly. To think, this foolhardy lad survived the Invasion of Mist, the subsequent Destruction of Mist (Just when they'd beaten back those Monsters, too!), countless deadly Missions, and this was how it was all going to end. Here. In Earth Country. In a boring office space. Whatever disease it was that was crippling Kei had to be some serious stuff- "....hungry." ...why-

Just...ok. Moving on! Kudaranai and Mumu were with him when he left Inner Marty-whatever, so hopefully they'd managed to keep a lock on the halfwit and weren't too far behind. Gun was...somewhere. Probably still frozen in place from the amount of sheer stupidity he'd suffered through. Still, at least he was finally moving forward with what he'd set out to do. Well...maybe 'moving forward' wasn't exactly accurate...but he was definitely moving somewhere! So that was good. I think? I mean...if you really wanna get technical about it...right now he wasn't moving anywhere. So...there's that. Wait...now I'm confused. Eh...oh well. The door to the room was wide open...so hopefully someone would happen by. And who knows? Maybe it'd be the girl he was looking for!

Or...maybe it'd be security! The suspense really was the best part.

[Topic Continued from Here!]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8MJK9By.png

A laughable joke. That was the status of this village at this very point in time. With men and women thinking they could sit down and declare themselves the leader of this village, the village was in even more disarray than what the woman could have imagined. How would it have looked to foreign nations? What could she have done to fix this? It was her job to fix it, but at the very moment, she didn't feel like any kind of savior to this god forsaken hellhole. Not that she wanted that recognition. No, rather, all she wanted to do was pull back from war and keep her people safe. Damn, she had no clue anymore. What did she do? Where did she turn? She had Akechi's guidance, but her family was too busy fawning over her younger sister to realize the true turmoil that the village rested in. Or rather, writhed in. There sat a small radio on her desk that she would lean forward on her hands, listening quietly to the frequencies that bounced back and forth. A modified version of her headset, just amplified loud enough so that she could hear what was dallying on within the village. Sure, she could keep an eye on that, or she could grow bored with the endless banter. A person hooking up with another here, and another person going out drinking there and broadcasting their drunken stupor to the world. The little study that she had confined herself to had been one that Hira had pointed out here in the Spire. Probably a place to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of daily life for people who were considered superior over the village. However, as the sound of a woman coming over the frequency sounded she couldn't help but tune in.

'"Click... Click... Click. Is this thing on? Yeah ok. Um... yeah, greetings Iwagakure. This is Kage-guard Ryujin Koyoko of Iwa. You received an announcement from a woman boasting her grandeur and triumph over a evil tyrant. Minamoto-Kono Haruka, the Twenty-third Daimyo, daughter of Mizukage Minamoto Taro, and the hand of Justice, is no hand of Justice. She murder your leader in cold blood (no pun intended...) and offers you a road towards a better tomorrow by proclaiming herself your new leader and protectorate. Spitting on your traditions and values, she parades around with the head of your king like it's some kind of trophy, denying him his honor and respect. Denying you your right to morn his death in Iwa tradition. The last words Inu-sama spoke to me was of his suspicions that Haruka was in league with Komogakure forces and now has been killed by her hands... I have documents stamped by Inu Endo-sama the reads...the Kage Guard is to act as the Kage's sword, his hands, and his eyes to cut down the wicked just as soon as defend the weak, to keep our enemies at bay just as soon as they might need to be done away with from a distance in the shadows... These vows I made still stand even pass Inu's untimely death. For treason and conspiracy, I am placing Haruka under arrest. Any who interfere will be labeled an accomplice and also charged with treason and conspiracy. We are without a leader which leaves us unprepared and unorganized if we were to be attacked... that is why, until the sennin has appointed a new Kage, the Kage guard will act as commander of military operations. As one of the kage guards is hospitalized and relieved of duties for the time being, both Kage guard Mikana and I will act as the Tsuchikage until a new one can be granted powers through a traditional Iwa competition of might. Thank you Iwa for your time. Know that your in good hands... Koyoko out."

Now, far be it for a comedy act to make it's way over the frequency, but Koyoko of the Ryujin clan really had a way of boosting the comedy factor. Leaning back in her seat, Haruka would place her hands against her midsection and then a dancing bought of laughter would come from her lips, bubbling and then spilling over with no remorse. Her laughter would grow, and grow with each passing second until she couldn't keep a lid on it anymore. She could feel her stomach growing sore from the harshness of her laughter, the tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, and the red that danced along her pale features now as she cracked up for only herself to see. However, as quickly as that laughter came, she would stop and stand, wiping at the corners of her eyes. "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks~." She would sing quietly to herself as she walked down along the hall and down the flights of stairs that led upwards. Soon she would walk to the office that she had claimed as her own and she would stop there in the doorway with a confused expression. Why... was there someone laying on her floor? Well, at least he wasn't dead.

Holding her arms now over her chest, she would look at him in silence and she would evaluate the situation at hand. She knew this boy. "Keiatsu-san, why are you laying on the floor of my office? Is there something that you need? I guess that air headed girl entered this office to make her dense announcement. Nevertheless, how can I help you?" She would ask now, tapping a foot against the ground.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back