Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Orange Eyes -Open-

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ion has been here in the Cloud village for about four years or so now. Even after all this time young Ion never really could get used to the larger city life.
He was only out here because his original home life became rather confusing and overwhelming. The boy had dreams but staying in a place where you did
not feel welcomed or loved dampened his dreams. Ion was thankful though, thankful that he had a grandfather who cared so much about him. Cared enough
to bring Ion under his arms and let him rest in such a wonderful village. .
He took his grandfathers advice to go out and explore the wide ranges of things the Cloud village had in store and was told to go find kids his own age
and make friends. This was not entirely easy for Ion though. He was a rather shy kid who would rather have his face in a book and had gravitated to the book
stores and libraries before he did other people.
Walking down the main path, Ion just let his feet do the moving. He was not sure where he was going or what to look for. To him it did not matter. He would glace a
round but nothing seemed to catch his eyes. People would either ignore Ion or stop for a second and stare. Stare at what though? Sure Ion was not from this village but that would not make him an out cast now would it? He brushed off this thought and continued walking. It was not until someone else stopped stared where he realized what the problem was. This person remarked about something on Ion's little face but most notedly his eyes. This person remarked on how odd and bright they seemed.
Ion's sweat dropped and soon ran off to hide again. A deep sigh came over him as his face met his refection in a old bucket of water. Ions eyes where weird. No one in his family had them. They where bright orange and slitted like a snakes . Ion really was the odd on in the family. No one has features like him. The dark hair sure, but the weird move colored streak of hair was another thing no one has. Looking deeper at his refection, Ion figured it out. After all this time he understood exactly why his grandfather brought him here. Doubt now filled his mind again. It was the same feeling he had before became to the Cloud village. Ion wondered more about who he was and why he is this way. If a random stranger saw him as weird, who would ever consider the boy with the orange eyes to be their friend?

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"YOU FUCKING GET BACK HERE AND PICK UP THAT DAMN LITTER!" Maru screamed, using all nine of his tails to try to knock down a bearded tattooed man who was flying upside down on a pair of leghair-wings!

Maru was just doing his forced community service, minding his own business when out of nowhere this jerk threw a burger wrapper on the ground for him to pick up. Now keeping these streets clean was a tough enough job itself but to just litter in front of the fox who was being punished for nuking a whole town, killing a few civilians, was just wrong! So Maru did what anyone else would do and demanded for the man to pick up the trash. And what did the man do in response? He knocked over a WHOLE trashcan making more work for the struggling fox demon. Now here Maru was, chasing the man still demanding that he pick up that goddamn burger wrapper while thug flew upside down and backwards to throw trash cans at the fox. "Mwahahaha! FOOL! NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO CLEAN THIS ENTIRE DISTINCT AFTER I'M DONE!" he reached to his face to pull out a strand of hair with a crazed wide-eyed smile. "IT'S ABOUT TO GET HAIRY HERE MOTHERFUCKER!"

The man released the strand of hair that began to flash bright red. Maru, knowing that red meat was bad , finally reacted, thrusting all of his tails forward to create a barrier before the hair landed on the other side of it…. Then exploded like the hair was a grenade! Successful in blocking the hair bomb, Maru in a fit of rage fired off an Elemental Shockwave through the dust cloud through his mouth. Surprised, the flying man tried to block the beam but was unfortunately shot down from the air with smoke coming off his body. After falling, he quickly scooped up a rock then rolled over and began to make a break for it! Tossing the rock over his shoulder carelessly which hit Maru on the center of his forehead causing his mask to crack. This stopped the fox dead in his tracks so he could fix the crack with some clay and repainting the fire symbol on his forehead to keep up his appearances. Once he assured him that his mask was alright, Maru continued his chase!

Maru continued to run after the man who was getting further and further away. Soon to be disappearing in the sordid avenues, he kept running after the guy when suddenly Maru had to take a rest. The fox was panting now, hands on his knees. Maru could see that his nose was starting to extend a few inches since his transformation jutsu kinda goes haywire when he's tired, causing his animal-like features to reveal themselves. Maru sucked in his maw back into his face, reforming his human lips and mouth then cracked his neck. He already knew how the guy smelled so tracking down the guy would be a problem. Once he finds that guy, Maru is eating him down to the bone– scratch that. He'll eat him and make his bones into bread but not before driving him insane by revealing his true face to him. The fox quickly dusted himself off, looking at the sidewalk to see that there was a crowd looking at him to seemingly see what he'll do next. The eyeholes in his mask turned into a glare at the people around him, looking over at a weird looking kid with orange eyes than he pointed at the kid. "Hey you. Kid with orange eyes, clean up this mess for me will ya. I got a man who needs to be deep fried." Maru commanded, leaning down to crouch like a dog with all nine of his tails and his pointy fox ears sticking up while he sniffed the road around him.

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"YOU FUCKING GET BACK HERE AND PICK UP THAT DAMN LITTER!" Maru screamed, using all nine of his tails to try to knock down a bearded tattooed man who was flying upside down on a pair of leghair-wings!

Maru was just doing his forced community service, minding his own business when out of nowhere this jerk threw a burger wrapper on the ground for him to pick up. Now keeping these streets clean was a tough enough job itself but to just litter in front of the fox who was being punished for nuking a whole town, killing a few civilians, was just wrong! So Maru did what anyone else would do and demanded for the man to pick up the trash. And what did the man do in response? He knocked over a WHOLE trashcan making more work for the struggling fox demon. Now here Maru was, chasing the man still demanding that he pick up that goddamn burger wrapper while thug flew upside down and backwards to throw trash cans at the fox. "Mwahahaha! FOOL! NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO CLEAN THIS ENTIRE DISTINCT AFTER I'M DONE!" he reached to his face to pull out a strand of hair with a crazed wide-eyed smile. "IT'S ABOUT TO GET HAIRY HERE MOTHERFUCKER!"

The man released the strand of hair that began to flash bright red. Maru, knowing that red meat was bad , finally reacted, thrusting all of his tails forward to create a barrier before the hair landed on the other side of it…. Then exploded like the hair was a grenade! Successful in blocking the hair bomb, Maru in a fit of rage fired off an Elemental Shockwave through the dust cloud through his mouth. Surprised, the flying man tried to block the beam but was unfortunately shot down from the air with smoke coming off his body. After falling, he quickly scooped up a rock then rolled over and began to make a break for it! Tossing the rock over his shoulder carelessly which hit Maru on the center of his forehead causing his mask to crack. This stopped the fox dead in his tracks so he could fix the crack with some clay and repainting the fire symbol on his forehead to keep up his appearances. Once he assured him that his mask was alright, Maru continued his chase!

Maru continued to run after the man who was getting further and further away. Soon to be disappearing in the sordid avenues, he kept running after the guy when suddenly Maru had to take a rest. The fox was panting now, hands on his knees. Maru could see that his nose was starting to extend a few inches since his transformation jutsu kinda goes haywire when he's tired, causing his animal-like features to reveal themselves. Maru sucked in his maw back into his face, reforming his human lips and mouth then cracked his neck. He already knew how the guy smelled so tracking down the guy would be a problem. Once he finds that guy, Maru is eating him down to the bone– scratch that. He'll eat him and make his bones into bread but not before driving him insane by revealing his true face to him. The fox quickly dusted himself off, looking at the sidewalk to see that there was a crowd looking at him to seemingly see what he'll do next. The eyeholes in his mask turned into a glare at the people around him, looking over at a weird looking kid with orange eyes than he pointed at the kid. "Hey you. Kid with orange eyes, clean up this mess for me will ya. I got a man who needs to be deep fried." Maru commanded, leaning down to crouch like a dog with all nine of his tails and his pointy fox ears sticking up while he sniffed the road around him.

As Ion was quietly looking at himself in the bucket of water, he was then startled by the sudden sound of yelling and what was assumed to be some kind of bomb. Commotion like this was not something he was used to and much like so many that navigated these streets he too became curious and concerned over
what was happening. Once out in the clearing Ion was noted by this odd fox person. He was demanding to have the mess cleaned up and pointed it out to Ion with no hesitancy. Of curse this Fox person had to have pointed out his odd eyes too. " Is it really that odd?" Ion asked himself under his breath. His attention then turned to the Fox studying him for a moment. " Me? Why?" Ion then asked. This demanding demon was powerful for sure. Getting the raw end of this Fox's personality could spell trouble as well. Ion however showed no fear and moved closer to the fox person. He could almost feel the eyes of those who where observing this situation fall upon him. Ion hated that felling but since he was called out he did feel the need to step up. Ion then glanced around at the mess.
"Why should I clean a mess I did not make?" Ion asked with a tilted head. Ion was a kind boy though and would gladly do it so that way no one had to step in it or look at it. He was not thinking about the fox's needs but more so about the people around him. Ion was a smart boy too. Perhaps to smart for his own good. "Ill do it for you only if you can ask me nicely. Please and Thank you would be nice to hear instead of being demanded of the sort." Ion continued on. He could now feel the eyes deepen on him as he spoke. Its like everyone was waiting for this situation to grow worse. Ion would not know what to do if it did. " No one wants any problems and I'm sure you don't either. I wont ask for much more then what I just said. To who ever your chasing though, they are probably long gone by now and maybe even told on you" Ion then stated. He had no idea what kind of things this Fox person has been through before but with an attitude that was being shown here, Ion can only guess that it was not good. Ion kept a rather straiten face as he spoke And moved even closer to the fox being. Ion's bright eyes where piercing and even seemed to look right in the soul. They seemed to flicker and change , getting darker and lighter like the stone to a mood ring though keeping that orange glow to them. Ion felt that all this happened because the fox may have wanted a bit of help or became frustrated ." You do know if you needed help with something to just ask right? But be kind about it." Ion stated keeping calm despite the Fox may snap at him.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru squinted a bit before rubbing his chin. The child did have a point, since it wasn't exactly his responsibility naturally the thing to do was to ask nicely though the please and thank you was a bit much. He was bold to ask Maru to do that but the fox had to admit that the young shinobi did do a good job at showing no fear. The eyes too were being weird too, flickering and stuff; it must be some sort of defense mechanism to ward off predators. Kind of similar to how a possum plays dead only in this case– the eyes were supposed to be a signal of some sort of danger. Maru snickered, covering his mouth as he started to chuckle since the request was totally ridiculous much less the fearless act that he was putting on. "I got to hand it to you, you'd make a good comedian with a request like that." he laughed, snapping his fingers as he just thought of something that'll straighten this whole situation out. "I'll tell you what. How about instead I summon a filth-licking goblin demon to lick you from head to toe while a demonic ghost shadow haunts you until you reconsider cleaning for me?"

The fox clapped twice, only twice. Then a pair of yellow eyes peek out from one of Maru's tails before it crawls out from the fur like a zombie rising from the grave! Plopping to the ground with a sickening slap as a greasy goblin like creature began to pop it's joints and extend it's extremely long tongue to lick up it's own grime. The abomination that came from Maru's tail was a sickly green frog-like creature with a greasy scaly humanoid body and feet with one clawed like toenail. The monster crawled on all fours around it's master to look at Ion with it's crazed wide yellow eyes, looking as though it was smiling with its tongue lolling out of its mouth. The second monster spilled smoke out from Maru's shadow. The black cloud spreading into a thick heavy fog behind Maru until it began to take shape… then form… and from dark cloud was a hideous creature with sharp claws, and a hairy bestial face that twisted into an angry scowl when looking down at the child through clenching sharp teeth. With two of Maru's friends here, he simply shrugged then walked off while letting his friends continue with negotiation.

"There ya go. OH! You have until I'm done cleaning up this mess to reconsider, otherwise I'll just borrow your looks to head to the women's bath." he waved, starting to pick up the garbage that had been tossed at him in the chase. Might as well clean up while his evil spirits did what they had to do with the snobby brat. The dark bestial thing that hovered in Maru's place to continue the negotiation snarled at the child, clenching it's clawed hands into fist. "WELL! CHOOSE BOY! the demon's voice boomed. "HELP OUR SUPREME COMMANDER LIKE A GOOD BOY OR CONTINUE WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS THAN BE TORMENTED BY ME, PUBLICALLY HUMILIATED BY THIS WRETCHED FILTH LICKER, AND POSSIBLY HAVE YOUR REPUTATION TARNISHED BY THE SUPREME COMMANDER HIMSELF! CHOOSE!" The two monsters that Maru summoned awaited the child's answer, not really negotiating since the creature demanded for the child to help then threaten him. Nothing too unusual.

[Ooc: Maru calls his Youkai NPC Ew and his ghost NPC DANGER!!! to negotiate with Ion.]

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ion really was not shocked this fox figure would act like this and even bring forth these creepy entities. The guy seemed a bit crazy from the beginning. There was not much that scared Ion but even he could admit that those things where unsettling. His sweat dropped as they stared endlessly on him but Ion pushed away any amount of fear he did feel and continued speaking. "If you really think this is about me our yourself then think again. I dont think about myself. Only that I want to be something great for someone one day. To be honest I dont really care if you use these beings to mess with me. As long as no one else gets hurt and the matter is solved. I really did not think asking for such simple words would be so hard." Ion paused now with self doubt filling his head. Ion struggled with feeling of being self conscious about his eyes. Even He had no idea if they did anything or why he has them. He knew none of it. The weird flickering in the eyes was not something Ion noticed either. Ion soon turned to the creepy summons. " Humiliate me? Well how can you do that to someone who already has been humiliated. Even your fox master pointed them out. It was the first thing he noticed about me. People look at me, say something and cringe. I guess that not something either you or your fox master would get. Your master seems like a Cool dude, At least I would like to think so under that mask of his, The only thing I was asking was for him to prove it." He paused in thought as he tried to think deep, It was true though. Ion really did not care about himself here. He did not care if the summons jumped him. " I apologize If I some how pissed you all off" Ion states in a huff even though there was no real reason to apologize. " As I said I'm not thinking about myself, Only the people who are watching this unfold." Ion was defeated with this and his attitude towards himself did not help. " Taking my looks as you call it? Why? I think if anything it would scare the women to death. I honestly feel that. Im not vain or anything but no one really likes me anyway. Im here in the cloud village for that reason. It was meant to be my better life or second chance . Perhaps my grandpa was wrong with that decision." his Eyes didn't seem bright anymore. They seemed to have dulled and turned into a rather dark burnt orange color. The pupil seemed to grow wider and became purely black. He studied the weird summons, his expression soft with a bit of sadness. " Yes, Im not wrong. Your master really is cool. He wont say please or thank you because Its not cool to say, I did not think of it that way. He summoned you two and that' s really Cool, His tails, those are cool. Never seen anything like it. How exactly could I compare? " Ion continued his expression not changing. It was hard to know was was going through the boys mind now.
Ions mind started to hurt as his thoughts deepens. He could feel his stomach started to turn. This simple situation started to take a toll. Why would that be? Was it simply fear of failing this situation or perhaps these demands could easily whip the floor with him? It was hard to say but something was definitely triggered in side the boy. It felt like fire in his stomach, stones turning and cramping his insides. The light in his eyes soon came back and Ion looked back up at the figures. He started to sweat, orange and red beads seem to glow in his skin. "Again, I'm sorry if I some how made a mess of this" Ion uttered biting his lip. "Please, I..."Ion had a sudden need to vomit. Was this due to his nerves getting the best of him? Again it was hard to say. As suddenly as he felt the need, Ion's belly gave way and her hurled something nasty. It started out as normal barf but it quickly turned into orange, yellow and red goop. As soon as it hit the ground, it sizzled and steamed then slowly hardened into solid stone.

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The monsters that stood in front of Ion listened to the child's words, Maru who was about to go start cleaning even had to look back. Then suddenly, all three of them began to laugh at the speech that the child gave. They laughed and laughed as though the child told a really funny joke. "MWAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU HUMANS MAKE A BIG DEAL OVER ANYTHING! I'M LITERALLY A MONSTER! ALL THREE OF US ARE DEMONS! YOU DON'T THINK THAT WE GET LOOKED AT AS YOU DO?" the monster continued to laugh, crying smoke from its eyes. Maru was laughing at this fact too, while the child's eyes were unusual it was rather funny that the child thought weird eyes compared to being an actual monster. Unless… the child is part demon? The fox's laughing turned into a slight chuckle as he looked towards the people who were watching this whole situation go down. It was quite sad that the child was allowing himself to show how vulnerable he was, you can thank this weird sacrificial culture these people have no a days. Ion did seem genuine, his goal clearly to use himself as a meat shield for these people with the typical teen issues of not fitting in. Maru snapped his fingers once, which made his monsters pause standing by until given the order to torment the youth.

That's when suddenly the child threw up what appears to be… lava? Maru's monsters backed up further, the fox himself grimiest at the sight of it. Maru walked back to look at the new mess that the child had made, shaking his head at the sizzling earth before looking back at Ion. "Word of advice, don't ever show your weaknesses. I get that you're going through this weird no one likes me thing kinda dealio but… like what if I decided to instead of messing with you, I'll just scar people for life by just spreading my chakra?" Maru questioned, seemingly curious on what the child would do if he got bored enough to do that. "Though with the lava you must be a…. LAVA ELEMENTAL!" he cheered! Maru was looking for an Elemental too since his ice elemental ran away, he didn't expect to find one out of the village but Maru guessed that you can also search for a contract beast anywhere now. Without hesitation Maru grabbed the child by the head, then lifted him up then showed him off to his two monster spirits who seemingly looked just as confused. "THIS CHILD IS REALLY A ELEMENTAL! A perfect replacement for cold-blooded! I'll think I will name this one…. KRAKATOA!" he declared, his demons trying to explain to him that he was just a regular child but Maru pretty much ignored them since.

"Oh! You haven't met the other monsters I have? Guess to the thunder mountains we go! You can tell me all about your history on the way there to KRAKATOA! I'll be a great owner." now throwing Ion over his shoulder, he whistled. After he whistled a dense fog appeared off in the distance, then two red, snaggletooth, ogre-like demons ran out of the fog carrying a black ornate palanquin that had been trimmed in gold. The ogre's stopped when they were close enough, turning so they would only have to go straight in order to enter the vehicle, than when they finally set the palanquin down one of the ogre's opened the door releasing a flock of kimono wearing eyeball bats and a large cloud of miasma that sat within the vehicle. Maru skips his way to the palanquin, practically kidnapping the child since he thought that Ion was some rare contract beast to help him in his adventures, he chuckled in triumph at the unexpected find. Finally, something to act as a natural heater to keep the cold blizzard storms at bay, just wait until the other demons figured out what he just found!

[Ooc: Maru mistook Ion for a Elemental Spirit! Maru is attempting to steal Ion to use as a heater.]

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ion began to panic and tried to pull away from the the demon fox. " DAAH! Excuse me!? Im no monster or beast! I have a name! My name is Ion!" The boy started to protest. He started to kick and squirm about. " Seriously...I don't even..!' Ion was still trying to process all this. Trying to process the fact that he just vomited molten lava and is being kidnapped. It would only grow worse though. Ion could feel the pit of his belly burn again. It felt like rocks in a tumbler. " You may want to put me down!" Ion warned the fox demon, a drip of orange goop still hanging on the boys chin. He felt the need to hurl again and once placed inside the palanquin, Ion did his best told hold it bu covering his mouth. however He couldn't for vary long. With a sudden burst he let out another round projectile lava vomit, it spewing and setting some of the transporters components a blaze. What a glorious mess this was. What exactly is the fox thinking by trying to capture something he knew nothing about?. Calling Ion Krakatoa is a good way to define him and calling him an elemental was rather half correct. What actually lurked inside the boy however is completely unknown. Ion did not even know he could even use any fire abilities. He was always inspired to learn something with lightning, not fire.
Ion then looked at his hands at they started to crack. Under his skin was a thin layer of a gray and blackish stone with streaks of red, yellow and orange glow under it. " W-what is this!?" His body would soon be covered with this odd scaled effect. Under his shin he could see the lava flowing. It was like watching the blood flow within the human body. This should have felt natural to him but some how it did not. What ever this ability was or what ever it was Ion was going through, It belonged to him. This was him. This was what he was meant to be. Something some how had awakened in his system. He was on the edge ob being 13 so perhaps this chakra awakening was meant to happen sooner or later. It was not what Ion wanted but excepting it was the only thing he could do.
Under it all Ion was still scared though. Not of the Fox and how mad he must be that his ride was now burning to a crisp, but more so scared of himself. Ion looked around surprised of the damage he had caused. This was not something he wanted. He did not want to hurt anyone or anything but some how he still made a mess of everything. After finding a split second to stumble out the the burning palanquin Ion looked back at the flames. He waited now for the Fox or his demon stooges to do something. After taking a few steps back Ion wanted to run but his vision became hazy. The light in his eyes seemed to have completely burnt out. His eyes now looked like dead coals stuck inside his young skull. Before he knew it, Ion could feel himself fall flat on the ground. He passed out cold. This sudden change within his system must have taken a toll on the young lads body. This change being triggered by the fox was unlikely. A coincidence no more or less.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru held the child while he kicked and screamed. Chuckling as he put Ion in the palanquin. "In you go! Don't worry Krakatoa, you'll feel right at home." he promised, about to climb in so they could take them to the spine of the world when suddenly the child spewed hot lava out of his mouth INSIDE of his precious vehicle! It took Maru a while to realize what was happening, the whole front end now having a huge gaping hole… then it lit up and Maru's eyes widened upon seeing the flames. The fox didn't even try to stop the kid from crawling out since Maru was busy trying to put out the flames by blowing on it a few times. Once he knew that he couldn't blow the flames out, Maru screamed for his now panicking Oni to get some water! They backed up from the palanquin, looking at each other, then at the fire, then at Maru trying to use a paper fan to put out the flames, then scattered trying to look for somewhere that had water but it was too late! The whole thing went up in a huge ball of fire, melting down into the puddle of lava so nothing could be salvaged!

Maru backed up, looking at his beautiful ride now going up in smoke. "SON OVA ANBU MONKEY ON A SHIT BRICK STICK! H-HE JUST TORCHED AND MELTED MY PALANQUIN!" Maru screamed, so many good memories all to be taken away in a split second by a careless act by an inexperienced elemental. Maru's eyes flashed, then he looked back at the child's unconscious body wondering if he should just obliterate the elemental or take him by foot since riding would be impossible. Logically, since Krakatoa ruined his ride the obvious answer was to just obliterate him but Maru just couldn't decide right now. He decided to just simply ask the elemental whether or not he wanted to be obliterated. After all only he could know what he wanted and since Krakatoa didn't have any friends yet he wouldn't give Maru a biased answer… Maru walked over then grabbed the child by the shirt then proceeded to shake the child. "Hey you brat! Wake up! I need to ask you something! It's about being obliterated or just taking you with me anyway. I really need your opinion on this! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Maru shook the child, really having no clue what he should do in this predicament.

When Maru looked up, he saw the two Oni who were carrying the palanquin just standing there…. Not doing anything… "How about instead of looking at it you two stick your hands in there and try to find something useful! Hurry! Before the fire burns the rest way!" Maru screamed at the now useless demons who weren't doing anything. Continuing to shake the child, demanding for an answer of whether he should blast him or not. After losing interest, he let the child go then looked upon the mess that they made. It was unbelievable! He told a man with hair ankle wings to pick up his litter, the bastard litters more and gets away. He asks for this kid's help, he has to threaten them when he tries to be nice and tries to kidnap him to take him to meet other evil spirits. The bastard destroys one of his prized possessions. Could this day get any more crummy?

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ion slowly awakened hearing nothing but the disgruntled Fox demon yelling at him. . He felt warn out, like every bit of him was empty now. Ions vision started to come back but with a massive headache. He then could hear the questions being asked and the foxes demands to his entourage . This displeased the boy. " Damn, he treats everyone like crap dont he?" Ion uttered under is breath stumbling back on his feet. He was getting sick of being treated like crap and he was sure that Maru"s company was as well. " Im not sorry that I burned your stupid ride. I dont think any of them are too. As far as I can see it. You are nothing but a damn spoiled brat. I bet you all of your company agrees with me. They wont say it because they are scared of you. You should be more grateful to your company. But of course, why would you be grateful for anything? You cant even tell your own entourage thank you for the crap you put them through. Im sure going home with you is nothing but pure hell. I feel bad for them. I feel bad for your company. If I had awesome demon friends I would not make them bring me to places places, or yell at them. They are not your pets. I bet you cant go one day without yelling at a goldfish!. I wont be your pet even if I was an elemental, and Im not. I bet you one day when I finally get a handle on what ever Im going through, I will find you demon and put you back into hell where belong!" Ion said in a huff. His young body still wad not recovered from the massive spew of lava that spilled out of him. " Oh and to answer your stupid question, Go ahead, try and destroy me. I have a hunch you cant or wont" Something in Ion was telling him that the only way Maru would let up is if Ion fought back. There was power with in this boy and Ion was starting to believe in it. ~

Only if the two knew they where being watched, from a distance A rather older man in his early sixties was watching the hole conflict unfold. He was sitting upon a building some distance away watching intently with a raised brow, eager to see what the boy will do now. This older man was Ions grandfather Hiru. He knew at some point soon Ion would have an awakening. " Hmmm, this is by far not an ideal situation for either of them." He was proud that his grandson was now taking a stand in defense, however there was also concern. " Magma, eh? A magma core? Interesting. Those stones really are that diverse . It seems to be doing everything it can to protect its host even from something like Maru. Damn it. I told Ion to make friends not enemies. If this gets worse I will intervene" Hiru stated to himself watching everything unfold. " Its time to be a big boy Ion"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru waited for his ogre's to do as they were instructed, his two other demons chuckling at the two goons who had to stick their hands in lava to fish out whatever remained of the vehicle. As Maru waited, his ears perked up in attention then he looked back at the child who seemingly changed on a dime? Krakatoa didn't even apologize as he did when Maru was about to make Ew and DANGER torment him. Even criticizing him for his treatment of his ogre's who are, at least to Maru, beings of limited intelligence. They are pretty low with the exception of ew and DANGER who were his officers who had Maru's respect. The two ogre's on the other hand were just like horses with a bit more intelligence who are supposed to carry him around town, they didn't do anything that important except guard the hide out and look intimidating. Not only that but Youkai leadership is way different because in their culture bullying and treating those below you is actually a good thing. "Kid the way we Youkai run things are different. By treating these two like dirt, I show that I am devoted to evil. While I'm not ALL evil I got to do a certain amount of evil deeds to make my demons proud. Namely my officers who nag me to make other beings unhappy." Maru explained to the child the Youkai power dynamic.

It sounded pretty confusing coming from Maru's mouth, he needed to explain it in a more human way for Krakatoa to understand where he's coming from. "It's like this! Youkai are naturally drawn to mischief. If I was to treat them fairly, preach about love, and teach them how to be good most of them will see me as weak… crazy even or easily taken advantage of. You can't get older Youkai to follow you that way." Maru explained, hoping that the child followed. "This is why you need to treat the ones below you with little to no respect because the older Youkai like that so you get more allies. Add on top of that power and that you've destroyed a fair share of powerful beings you'll get monsters wanting to follow you. So…. Being feared in our culture means I'm more monster therefore I'm respected by others both young and old!!" Maru looked at two officers Ew and DANGER who nodded in agreement. They weren't exactly human so naturally their values were a bit different, a leader needed to be a jerk in one way or another. Maru just chose to be the more entitled bratty one which was a heck of a lot better than the more terrorist revolutionary leaders some demon groups had who saw humans as burgers. There were healthier ways to be bad without having to constantly destroy nation's, not that Maru hasn't done anything like that to have something special to tell his Youkai but doing it all the time was not good long term. Maybe every two months to a year is acceptable but only enemies of the village or a group of people without rights like a little elf village in a chakra void.

After giving the child a little explanation of how demon politics work and how treating your help badly was actually a good thing in their culture.. it was time to address the little threat that the child made about sending him to hell. Even taking the option of being destroyed which was quite out of what he thought from the kid who Maru assumed to be a cowardly pacifist than anything. Maru simply laughed, deciding not to destroy him after all. "Now that's funny Krakatoa. You make me feel more amazing by that adorable little threat." he chuckled, quite frankly amused by the child's threat. "Tell ya what! How about I show you how far you really need to go by showing you what I can do? That way you can set a goal for yourself. Don't worry, you won't be hurt… that is physically." Maru offered since the child seriously didn't know the power gap between them, nor how long it'll take. Just simply showing his chakra would be more than enough, though it's pretty unstable right now.

Maru coated himself in a thick, heavy, vapor-like aura. Making a paper fan drop into his hand, looking at the bystanders for a moment who were waiting to see what was going about to happen to the child. Some broke into a cold sweat, some simply walked away, though most just stood there hypnotized by the writhing tails that waved to them. Even the four companions that Maru called upon seemed to back away from the scene. The fox violently swung his paper fan with a dramatic twirl to spread his aura throughout the area which didn't seem to do much of anything. After Maru shared his chakra with everyone, a large shape started to form in behind him as though it had always been there but was just invisible up until now. The thing looming behind Maru began to slowly manifest and once it was clear for everyone in the area…. A man screamed so loud you'll think he's being murdered. That's because behind Maru…. Was a manifestation of his evil spirit:

Untitled92_20200810234921.png

The thing was a 24ft monstrous abomination, a being whose very existence defies the rules of nature and existence. The thing seemed to be a fox or a being representing a fox. However it seemed to have small traits of other animals like a bird, a shark, the fox and a human being. To put it into words the thing was a nine-tailed fox like creature with a beak like mouth that had rows of sharp shark like teeth. The monster had a torso of a man, but the structure of the body as a whole looked capable of walking on all fours and on two legs. It's fur a bluish white, it's head turned slightly to look down at the people with a menacing glare that paralyzed you with fear…

This Ninjutsu was known as Daunt, a techniques that focuses your strength into a fear aura, blasting opponents in the area with it to rattle their senses with a burst of terror. Maru simply has to spread his chakra for them to see what he has sealed within him, a creature so unknown and bizzare that it scares them. Add on top of it the aura of dread that Maru produces naturally, it was enough to cause some bystanders to faint, scream, start yelping like a foxes, or just become paralyzed with pure terror. "Yeah this is my spirit animal, kinda mutated when I was hit by a comet not too long ago. Like you we are made of a certain element thanks to that accident. Can you guess what kind of element we are? Bet you don't know." Maru asked, keeping the pressure of dread on the child in case he thinks about fighting. The transparent fox behind Maru smiled a toothy grin, seemingly at the same time Maru offered his smile.

[Ooc: using Daunt: Terror Burst and Dread aura to reveal his possessing spirit!ppyou will be

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ion simply stared. He listened but understood none of it. How could he being so young but then again how far apart are they really? Putting the pieces of the puzzle together was near impossible with his already stressed brain. He continued to say nothing. It was like something stopped him. The change within him was getting worse and there was nothing much he could do about it. Ion took a quick glance at his hands again only to see them cracking and changing again. All this with listening to the Fox. It felt like his body was falling him. Like it wanted to give way. He felt the need to be sick again but was able to hold it this time. Now as for the manifest the fox presented, This chackra flood and the showoff of this odd looking beast. Sure this was shocking and terrifying and Ion was no exception to this but he found himself just standing there, watching it~

From the distance Hiru was watching. He now became more interested and now seemed to be the right time to disrupt this hole situation. After working his way closer to his grandson he appeared behind Ion and took a small dagger in between the boys shoulder blades. Ion suddenly coughed and winced in pain. He snapped his head to the right only to see his own grandfather beside him. Hiru seemed to keep a rather unimpressed look on him. " Ion. I feel you are now ready. This demon is showing you his legacy now its time for you to show us yours! You will find demon that Ion is a spawn of hell but more so chaotic and unstable." The man spoke. His voice was deep and calm. He deepened the blade more. " I kinda wish demon you tried to crush the boy but I guess even you have some kind of heart despite wanting to kidnap someones child." The man continued to speak. Ion was shocked now more by his grandfathers actions then anything. " Gran-dpa, What are you doing?" Ion finally managed to ask. His voice was shaky. " Ion. I should have told you, I should have told you about our legacy. It awakened within you so quickly. Seeing this demons behavior, I now understand why it did at this time. " The old man the stated.
Ions Body began to crack and turn to dust. Before his body could completely fade A circular stone like object busted out the the boys chest. It flew off and landed a few feet from where Maru was standing. " Congrats Demon! I praise you! Your toxicity allowed the inner core to spawn. This is a glorious day! Yes! Our legacy. Mother Miyu! Your legacy Continues Now! Yes! After three generations skipped. Ion will now take on your Legacy. Demon, Embrace this legacy. She Is reincarnated to yet another being of earthly made chaos!" The old man spoke as he now bowed before the stone. This stone object was no god but yet this old man seemed to treat it like it was. The tone object looked just like Ions Eyes. It was orange with red and yellow waves of color within it. The object then started to spin an change . The heat from the stone started to spread. " As the our planet spins to generates its magnetic fields , So dont the stone to create Ions Chakra while it sits inside him. Without its host however It will hatch and develop into something glorious" The old man explained now moving from his stance.

As He said this The stone did start to change. The first noticed change was the feature of a human like face with a single eye and a gaping jay. Wing like objects then sprouted from the stone but they looked underdeveloped. From there cat like legs and feet would spawn fallowed by a snake like tail. Its body was made up of the stone . It looked like a living statue of a lion with a human face around it neck was a river of lava. Lava spilled out of its gaping mouth hiding any teeth it had. The eye though never opened but it seemed to be completely aware of everyone around it. This lion thing stretched like a cat would and yawned. It completely ignored Hiru and turned its attention to Maru. The odd stone beast seemed to bow to Maru. It bent himself down and ducked its head between its legs. Why was this? Was this a sign of respect?

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru simply stood there, waiting on a response from the child but so for there was none. In fact, he looked even worse than before which wasn't too odd since he knew of a couple of children who got sick when they were in fear. He was about to let the kid off the hook when suddenly some old guy, who to Maru seemingly came from nowhere, just walked up then stabbed the already stunned Krakatoa. Maru figured that this person was probably driven to insanity by looking at his spirit but that doesn't mean stab the child! "Hey! I was still deciding! Go somewhere else and stab some other child!" he demanded, but the old man seemingly knew the child. The geezer didn't just know the kid, he knew what he was explaining to him that Krakatoa wasn't just some ordinary elemental but he was a hell spawn.

Maru wondered if he should like… do something already. The monster in behind him even was wondering whether they should help the boy or take notes on this cruelty. The only reason why he didn't destroy the boy himself was the simple fact that.. well he was already being punished for 'killing innocent people' already and he didn't need the murder of a possible Kumogakure shinobi to the list. 200 hours of community service and a demotion was alright with him. He simply observed as the child began to change, the old man continued to babble on about some legacy that this family had. He simply watched as some weird stone thing flew out of the child's chest then landed before him. More nonsensical rambling came from the old man, bowing before the stone and if it was some sort of god. The monster behind Maru leaned in to whisper. 'Should we be… allowing this to just happen?.' said the large nine tailed thing who Maru brushed aside as merely being paranoid. "Hey, we don't know. The thing might be my type. Besides we don't hurt girls remember."

Then the stone began to take shape, forming into a creature which reminded him oddly enough of a sphinx or a monster repeating some kind of sphinx. Maru looked up at the creature, rubbing his chin trying to figure out just what in the world he was looking at. It turned to him, then it seemed to bow to him and in response he bowed to it. "How much yen do you want for it? It'll be fun to ride this thing back home. Name your price old man." Maru decided to buy this off the old man, it was pretty cool plus this one would fit in well with the monsters he had. He wondered if he could change its face to his likeness though, it'll be cool for a Maru sphinx to be roaming around and asking riddles in order to gain entry into his lair… tough ones too.

Karasu Ion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The old mans sweat dropped as the lava beast bowed to Maru. This did not sit right with the old man. " No, No, No! You show no respect to him! Your meant to destroy him. Your supposed to be a weapon! A beast of Chaos!" Hiru protested. The weird stone lion like best broke it's bow and turned facing the old man. Its face was made out of a vastly different stone then the rest of it body. A stone that resembled black opal. Its expression was a permanent grin on its face. The fire lions single eye did not blink or move. It seemed to just stare at the old man. The noise it made was more like a wales hum mixed with a series of clicks. It did not speak human. It did show vary high intelligence and even expressed it want to leave. It shook its body and moved away from Maru and Hiru . It stared at Hiru once again but broke its gaze to look at Maru like he was waiting for a response as well.

" Waite...hold on, you want to buy Ion?" The Old man questioned again. There was a reality that had to be met though. Hiru at this time wouldn't be able to match Maru and and would not dare to try. At least not right now. To add Ion in his human state was hard to handle on his own let alone in this beastly state. "There is no price for something like this. However I understand that I dont actually have a true handle on the boy at all. He never listens to me. I hardly doubt he would even in this state but at last there is something here to note. The beasts bow is its offer and sign of respect, probably to make up any damage Ion caused. Ion and this beast are two completely separate beings. If I recall our history, the host was always separate from the stone but yet one can not live without the other. What else I do know is more limited then it sounds. I just hope you know that at the stone beast will become Ion again." The old man sighed. An idea hatched in Hiru's head but he would not express it here. Between the Fox and the lion he felt there was an advantage to be had here with some future endeavors. He needed to be careful though. " I have been protecting Ion for so long but I would never have imagined He would take on this form so early and so quickly" The old man then sneered at the odd fox creature that was part of Maru. " I believe your friend there is why. I cant be to sure of that though." It did seem that that this form Ion took was out of convenience or defense. Its timing was remarkable on the matter and that was true. What about the old man stabbing the child though? " All that it needed was the trigger. You Demon fox hesitated to long to pull the trigger so I had to do it myself. Though...the results are fleeting to me" What did that mean? Was this old man just not happy with the results of Ions transformation?

The Whining from Ion grew louder as it became inpatient. The beast really did not want anything to do Hiru. It just wanted to leave. It nervously shuffled back and fourth. Why was it so nervous? As Hiru grew closer to the transformation but It pulled back away from him and let out an ear shattering cry. It became defensive and bent down like it was about to pounce. " I know, I know. You do not trust me. Why would you? I'm here worshiping you like a god? Or is it that I stabbed you in the back Ion. Ion I know your in that things mind. I should say Im sorry but I needed to know. As soon as you started to vomit I knew well that it was time. I had to be sure you know. That I was right. You are a reincarnation of of my dear grandmother Miyu. Im not wrong but yet you dont seem to care. I can not keep you. Im fine with that. I cant keep you now, But I will use you. That Fox can do what he pleases with you, but first..." The old man stated The stone beast squinted at the old man. Hiru seemed to summon something? It took a moment to appear. It looked like a giant stone blade. It formed in air and like a guillotine it fell and landed between the stone beasts Shoulders. Ion's transformation tried to avoid it but could not move quick enough. It yelped in pain as the stone blade fell pinning the beasts to ground but it sent this docile beast into a destructive rage.

The cry from the lava covered beast was high pitched and ear shattering. Its cry even sounded way to human for comfort. Anyone within the area would naturally be alarmed by how human it was. Even something that seemed as durable as a beast made up of stone and fire winced in pain and anger. The earth cracked under the beasts double clawed feet and it broke from the stone that Hiru summoned upon it. After letting out one more scream the stone beast took off.~
It darted down the main paths, embers forming under it feet, burning claw marks into the main street. It speed was like that of a horse and its bulky body smashed through objects like a bull in a glass shop. It did not care who or what was ahead of it. Anything in its path would be smashed or burned. Any building or shops in its wake would suffer from the flames or the rampage. Some brave souls had a rather good idea to stop the thing. Using Water to burn out The stone lions flames. Using it directly on the best would cool it down and subdue the energy this thing had but the rage state it was In was strong. It barrel assed it way through until reaching the cities limits. More water was being used but it really would not be enough. At this point it was just best to just let the thing go. It broke lose out of the city heading into the lands beyond the borders.

Hiru tried keeping chase with it but failed. Smoke blinded him like the greed he held on to. None of this had to happen today. Only if Hiru just let Ion stay in the house to read his books. Only If Hiru stayed away from him all together. There was no grievances towards the fox or anything that happened between them. No Ion would not allow that to someone he barely knew. His kin liked the fox and for a moment was willing to leave with him but Ion was hurt. Not just physically but by the realization that the only person he ever cared about is planing to use him for some unseen reason. Perhaps getting away, was really the best option he had. Hiru stood there watching as things burnt to the ground. The sherbet colored sky filled with smoke and burning wood. " Well how about that? It ran off. I will find him though. He is prized. I will need him but for now let him burn." Hiru had hoped that his summon would have just held the beast there but boy was he mistaking. Hiru then turned to Maru. " Its a beautiful thing to see the city burn. Im sure someone with your reputation would now how true that is. Ion will come back and Im sure you will be the first person he will look for. What he wont know though. Ill be waiting as well." Hiru stated

Ion, that raging beast would vanish into the thickness of cloud forest. Some burnt trails would leave a path to fallow but it abruptly would end once it reached an open river. Much like so many Ion, would become another victim to the unknown. ( Ion is gone. Hiru will remain, Ion Exits)

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was seriously ready to buy the beast off the old man, such a being should be led by someone of his normal, not the regular standard normal. However, in doing so he would have to take the child too since the beast and Ion were pretty much the same being. One could not live without the other which was rather unfortunate but he guessed taking the child too was always in the cards for him. It was similar to how the fox spirit behind him had attached itself to Maru not too soon after he had been demoted and given community service for destroying that small village; with some civilians becoming collateral from the explosion. It was indeed similar however the child's evil spirit or whatever it was had been attached to him since birth whereas his spirit crashed into him from the sky so it could live on forever without having to worry about its realm decaying so it could live on forever. "Oh right. Well I kinda have a little rule about blasting people since I didn't think the kid was worth the trouble. Besides I'm on a probationary period and wouldn't want to… be sent all the way back to the academy…. again. Trust me a 50-year-old in the academy is a fate worse than death." Maru stated since truth be told he did get demoted from Jounin down to Gennin. Apparently killing civilians that aligned with a terrorist organization was WrOnG! Even appointment of Anbu monkey Scarface as a captain in which he was doubtful that she wouldn't embarrass herself if a Chad missing nin came around or if someone decided to nuke. The only people who actually could protect the village were his adoptive parents and him. The leadership now was…. Needless to say not too great at combat nor united in combat like they were in leaf.

"Well old man, I see great potential in your grandson. A potential that only I could understand, which was why I showed him my spirit just to see if I was right about him." Maru holding his hand out to the child, the fox had a look of ambition on his face as though he was willing to help the child control his abilities. However, his passionate words did not seem to actually make a great case for himself since the fox was dead set on using the child for free utilities and protection. "With enough practice, frequent trips to the first level of Enma's court, and lots of shouting. He'll be good enough to heat that cold mountain I live on whenever I have guests or guard my home like one of those cool guard dogs. Think about how great life could be for him! To be part utility, part home security. That'll liberate a lot of these little imps I use for my heating!" he exclaimed just thinking about it. The kid liked helping people so the knowledge that he's freeing up the hard labor of imps who constantly have to look for coals to keep the dwellings heated was convincing enough for him. If he's any good he might even be good enough to heat up The Kuru's Ship.

Maru watched as the beast seemed to back away from the old man, seemingly not trusting the old man who the fox did not blame Ion for since the guy was a backstabber. He was internally glad that the old man saw things his way and would allow the child to be with him. However, things went left quickly when the old man decided to summon forth a stone spear after discussing the negotiation of Ion's relocation and stabbed the boy again! This guy must really want the child to know who's boss or just not like the kid. This seemed to have triggered the child's primal instincts to flee, however in his beastly form he did not regard anyone else in its path. Smashing, trampling, and burning everything in its path with the shrill screams of people who were once stunned by the horror of the fox creature now seeing the lava monstrosity lose control. His Youkai servants quickly got out of the way of the beast, watching it as it got further away leaving nothing but destruction and possibly death in its wake.

Flames burned around the five Youkai who stood there as they watched the fiery beast get further, and further away. The old man gave chase to it, but the beast was too fast and Maru really didn't stop the child even though the fox knew that he could. He walked forward, looking around at the destruction and mayhem while he caught up with the old man. The sky filled with an orange-like smoke, making it look like dusk as ash fell from above like small snowflakes. "Well ain't this a mess." he said as he stood about 5 meters away from the old man. His demonic minions standing (or crawling) behind him, all looking like nightmarish shadows looming over Hiru as they chuckled with their master. Maru thought for a moment about the man's words, looking at the beast of his own who was absorbing the fear around it. Getting bigger from the panic of the civilians who became a victim of an unfortunate awakening. "Welp! Time to cover this up! I'll blame the leghair guy, since he's the one who caused me to ask for help in the first place. Finding Ion right now is a #2 priority since we have a murderous chakra hating cult on the outer country." Maru explained before crawling into his Oni's shoulders then grabbed the DEMONIC by the horns looking down at the old man. "We are good for now. I don't know what it is you're planning with Ion but I'd be careful because if he gets strong enough he might use his strength against you. Now MUSH! Follow the decimated road Oni!"

With that he healed the demon which then caused it to break into a full speed spirit. All the other monsters scatter in different directions trying to flee the scene before the Anbu monkey's get there.

[Left to search for Ion!]
WC: 1030

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back