Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Otani Ryuichi is BACK! [OCR]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCRing Otani Ryuichi after a looooong time gone (Over a year)

Name: Otani Ryuichi
Alias: Killer Dragon
Sex: Male

Ryuichi stands at 5'4", relatively short with a small stature. Their skin is pale as snow, and lined with countless scars. Clothes are made up of a simple cloak with light armor underneath, and a lower face mask that looks similar to that of a dragon's maw. A creeping, swollen scar of pink mush crawls up the left side of their face right beside their eye, and beneath the mask are more scars that go from the corners of their lips to their ears.

Crimson eyes rest on their head, with one eye's sclera having a very slight ripple pattern within in, being the remnants of the Rinnegan that once resided inside.

After being alone, tortured, trained for ANBU, having their father killed in front of them murdered and having his eyes pulled out, their first non-team mission failing with the death of a fellow ANBU, that ANBU's spirit following him for a year, losing contact with her after becoming friends, burying her body, having their personality split among 4 entities, assassinating hundreds of bingo book ninja, finding that their new father-figure has been killed, and not knowing where to go in life.....

It messes you up. And plants a seed of melancholy that only festers. Ryu usually talks in a lazy, lax voice with little to no effort put into anything. This is, however, simply outer appearances. Every detail of a person is examined, from their breathing patterns to how the light refracts off of the pupils of the other individual. They're able to formulate possible weaknesses in the chance that combat breaks out, no matter the scenario. Outside of that....quirk....Ryu enjoys the bustling of crowds, and cities. Growing too weary of silence, yet embracing it regularly has left them with a growing sense of paranoia, bordering on outright phobia of silence.

No situation is too spicy for Ryu, always finding ways to push anyone further in order to better said person, or get what they want personally.

Despite having the skills of a manipulator, Ryu has a very "Live and Let Live" Philosophy. Unless you're in a bingo book, or actively harming another, they won't have your head.

Now Ryu finds solace in philosophical readings, poetry, and enough sarcasm to kill.

Born on a cold winter day within Kumo, Ryuichi's mother and father welcomed them into a humble home. His father a fisherman, and his mother an ex-kunoichi for the hidden leaf village...or so he thought. One day, she left without a word while Ryu was still young, only leaving her journal and a few odds and ends.

The years go by, Ryu finds their mother's belongings, They strive to become a ninja like many children do.

They were spotted by Uri, a member of ANBU

Ryu grew more powerful, awakening the mythic Sharingan

He found family in the absence of his mother and work-addicted father in Eiji, a team member, and his mentor Uri. Also meeting Aya with a bit less of a connection, but still retaining mutual respect.

Just as things were taking a turn for the better, his mother returned..."Uchiha Kona" she called herself. Ripping out Ryu's eyes in need of the eternal mangekyo, and killing the man she once loved.

Being saved my Uri, Ryu awakened the Rinnegan. Using the body of an ANBU that died near him on a mission as their first path, they only grew more powerful.

Until...he decided he was done. Constantly being pressured by their mother's presence. He wanted to find answers, and his own path in life.

So he put his team mate's body to rest, re-awakened his Sharingan with a mighty vengence, and got permission from the ANBU-Sennin at the time to become a roaming hunter-ninja, assassinating bingo book entries regularly.

Only to return home to discover Uri dead.

Now, with full knowledge of their sensei's death, Ryu is more lost than ever. No answers, no way of moving forward.

(Note: All stuff mentioned in history happened on-site, or was previously approved.)

Owned ASP cards- Ability, class point, major affinity (fire), Kinjutsu swap card (being refunded below)

Note: Anything Colored BLUE has already been approved, and nothing is being changed.
Bloodline: Uchiha- Void
Kinjutsu: EMS- Storm

Class

Withering Lonely Dragon
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 free basic strike per round
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save, Melee Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy

Abilities
1-Defensive Technique
2-Jutsu Mastery
3-Bunshin Slayer (*)
4-Calm Mind
5-Deflection
6-Acrobatics (*)
7-Barrier Mastery (*)
8-Seal Expert (*)
9-Teamwork

- anything that has jutsu requirements are marked with (*) and will need to be applied in dojo most likely, since I'll need to re-buy all my jutsu
10--11-12 Kinjutsu

Here comes the fun part. Gonna refund...literally all jutsu that I own, mastery refund included.

Link to profile where this is all listed:https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/otani-ryuichi-of-the-rinnegan.58503/#post-310720
Link to Training where this is all gained:https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/the-training-of-otani-ryuichi.58514/page-5#post-338341
Dojo:https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/otani-ryuichis-dojo.58513/
(I also have all shadow jutsu, as training says, but never added it to profile)

ALL MASTERED JUTSU ARE MARKED WITH (*)

MINOR AFFINITY from mastering half
E-rank
Stone Bullet (*)
Gravel Shift (*)
D-rank
Earth Flow River (*)
Mud clone (*)
Sinkhole fist (*)
C-rank
Inner Earth Reflection Lure(*)
Mud Flow Wave (*)
Rock Golem (*)
Earthen coating (*)
Mastered (4/17) MAJOR AFFINITY via ASP card
E-Rank
Infernal Ember
D-Rank
Fireball (*)
Combustive Seal
Immolation armor (*)
C-Rank
Dragon Fire(*)
Heat Wave(*)
Searing Eruption
Scalding Ashe Cloud
B-Rank
Spontaneous Combustion
Minor affinity
C-rank
Kinetic Infusion
MAJOR AFFINITY via mastering half
Rushing burst.(*)
Scorching land(*)
B-rank
Heatblast (*)
Convection Spheres(*)
Arid Land
A-rank
Vaporization (*)
MAJOR affinity from reaching C rank
E-Rank
Storm Bolt (*)
D-Rank
Electroshock
Electrocution (*)

MINOR affinity via mastering half
E-rank
pressurized mist (*)
Water gun (*)
D-rank
Water whip (*)
Aqua fang (*)
Rinse Off (*)
C-rank
Grand Waterfall
Impaling Hydro Jet (*)
Water Prison (*)
Rain Dance
B-rank
Mystical Pond
MINOR affinity from mastering half
E-rank
Pressure burst (*)
Wind Slash (*)
D-rank
Shredding touch(*)
Whirlwind Spin (*)
Air Bullet (*)
C-rank
Wind release(*)
Wind Scythe(*)
Tempest(*)
Gale Force(*)
MAJOR affinity via gaining minor at C-rank, then mastering half
E-rank
Body Switch (*)
Transformation (*)
D-Rank
Combination Transformation
Cancel (*)
Crystal Eye (*)
Contract summoning (*)
C-Rank
Elemental clone(*)
One element Seal (*)
B-rank
Rasengan (*)
Chakra Blast (*)
Chakra Shield (*)
A-rank
Perfected Rasengan (*)
Five element seal (*)
Gate of Enma (*)
D-rank
Mystical hand
[/center]
None
None
None
None
None
E rank
The one-two (*)
Low sweep (*)
Janken (*)
B-rank
16 hit combo
None

None
C-rank
Mist of deceit(*)
None
I ALSO HAVE ALL SHADOW JUTSU OWNED AND MASTERED AS SHOWN IN THIS TRAINING POST: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/the-training-of-otani-ryuichi.58514/page-5#post-338341

total Jutsu-
E-rank: 11 (7 Mastered)
D-Rank: 23 (18 Mastered)
C-Rank: 31(25 Mastered)
B-Rank: 15 (10 Mastered)
A-Rank: 11 (11 Mastered)
Augments:
Re-energize X2
recovery X2
Wide Edge X2
Mirage
Daze
Primal X2

YEN REFUNDED
E rank- 4950
D rank- 27,600
C rank- 100,750
B rank- 112,500
A rank- 137, 500
Augments: 24,000

Total Yen Refund: 294,912
New Total: 564, 862 yen!!

ASP REFUNDED
E rank- 42
D rank- 144
C rank- 250
B rank- 120
A rank- 165

+300 refunding my Kinjutsu removal card (That I got last year from secret santa, if I remember correctly)

Also refunding
Total: 1021
Total: 1035
[/spoiler]

Rest of the stuff can be done in dojos I guess. let me know if I missed anything.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back