Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out on a walk

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
9455745ea3cc37a40c2e35b84ae5842c--comic-manga-manga-anime.jpg

A calm breeze ran through the lowlands as the sun had just reached it's highest point in the sky. The heat was somewhat unnatural for the season, though that didn't seem to bother the lone figure that was making its way down one of the winding roads leading nowhere. Every once in a while it would be lost within the overgrowth, but would quickly appear once more not having broken stride at all.

As the figure neared it was obviously wearing what can be described as a ancient grey trench coat, which was rather obviously torn in a few spots, but one couldn't really see through them. The only thing that would really pop out was the rather dishevelled head of hair belonging to a somewhat strange-looking individual. Whilst it was obvious she had been walking for a very long time there was absolutely no signs of tiredness on her face, though on a second look they would notice that she was stepping rather heavily. Not unevenly or strangely, just heavily, leaving deeper steps than one would expect from someone barely five foot high, yet she made close to no sound whatsoever as she walked. Well... almost.

Gurgle... grrr.. gurgle.

The sounds echoed through the lowlands every once in a while, rather obviously being ignored by their source. Possibly a little too much. One would think such things would be addressed ages ago.

Gurgle.

The rumbling of her stomach broke the silence once more as pain continued to remind her that something wasn't quite right. What she didn't quite know. Though it was somewhat... soothing to have this feeling. It was difficult to honestly explain. The sheer existence of this feeling felt natural, even if uncomfortable. Having no sensation almost anywhere was strange and this was something that allowed her to focus.

Grr.

She grimaced after the last wave, pausing in the middle of the road and looking down towards her midriff, the source of the sounds with a rather confused expression. The knowledge that something was missing remained, but what that things was... well she didn't quite know. Words did come to her, but sometimes she didn't quite remember the meaning of them. This thing was something she associated to the word hunger, but what that meant... well it was beyond her....

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
T'was a day like many others. Kitsune had gone for an enthusiastic walk through the woods, and somehow she had ended up quite the distance away from her province in The Heartlands: Raimei no Seika. She hadn't noticed just how far she'd walked, and frankly she didn't really care either. She enjoyed her walks through nature, and they brought her much joy, and once even a contract summon, so hey, nature was good.

Kitsune noticed a figure in the distance heading her direction, and she walked towards it to meet whomever it was. Only... Sometimes it seemed to disappear. As Kitsune got closer, it became obvious what happened. The figure wasn't taller than the tall grass, so they vanished into it sometimes. That got a chuckle from Kitsune and she continued closing the distance.

After a while, Kitsune began hearing an echoey sound she didn't recognize. She couldn't place it, but she thought it to be familiar. As she got closer to the figure, she saw it pause in the middle of the road. It was pretty obvious now that it was a person, seemingly female, and the sound? Growling stomach. Clearly she was hungry. Luckily, Kitsune never went anywhere without rations, so she approached the person and with a friendly smile said "Sounds like you could use some food." before holding out a vacuum packed full meal, retrieved from a summoning scroll. "Here. Eat up, little one."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Venturing from the Dragon Tooth Pass was extremely difficult, obviously due to her outsider passport; although Mikasa would never fault the guards from being suspicious of one traveling to and fro on a foreign passport. Never the least, the platinum mane woman is in far better spirits, once more suitable in appearance and doing her utmost to adjust to the climate of the Land of Lightning. Clasped together is a typical auburn fur coat, the choice was made on a simplistic whim to accent her moonlight tendrils - which she assumed did just that. Concerning her lower attire, the kunoichi's typical jean attire and boots she often wore about the medical facilities of Hi no Kuni.

Eagerly the maiden waltz's about to lavish in the sights of the world unknown to her, formerly her position of Medical Sennin didn't leave free time to explore the outer regions of her pseudo world. In retrospect, taking a brief break to collect herself from the village prior to returning was a medicine she desperately sought months ago. To reflect the shift of mentality, shimmering tundra orbs trail across the land, inspecting the differentiating flora to even the odd ball outbreak of rock formations. "I shouldn't be so enamored, but I can't bring myself to not be..." Mikasa murmurs tenderly.

Faint crackling of twigs and various objecting resonate beneath her boots, however more importantly in the distance two rouge figures become visible. The initial in rough and tattered thin cloak, while the other a beauty with ruby apple hue locks; definitely an impressionable colour. Not wishing to intrude on their private conversation, the woman diverts onto an opposing path that would wind about the duo - rather under normal circumstances.

Protruding forward is an oddly wrapped object, potentially a trade of some sorts? Curiously the kunoichi strolls forward to hear the groaning of a stomach. In turn, a thin grin unfolds on her features, it wasn't often one would aid a complete stranger. Rummaging about through her attire, Mikasa removes a scarlet scarf, taking the liberty to carefully tossing the fabric from behind as a means to surprise. "What a fortunate day, to receive two much needed items. A blessing of Raiden-sama, no?" she muses aloud.​
<i>​
</i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yet another growl pierced the silence and this time she couldn't help but wince slightly. As... pleasing and natural as the light feeling of pain was it was quickly growing to become somewhat unpleasant, mainly because the idea of not knowing what was happening was... annoying? No that wasn't the right word. Unnerving was a much better fit in this situation. It felt like she should know, yet it plain wasn't coming to her. At all.

In her distracted state she didn't really notice anybody approaching crimson diva whatsoever. She would slowly look up to her face, staring for a good few seconds before her gaze feel down to the outstretched. The small-statured girl would wrap her hands around her body tighter underneath her coat and stare at it for a few moments as well until she finaly began taking her left hand out of the rather oversized pocket.

The hand would then suddenly shoot out grabbing something before she even registered the motion, looking over towards it quickly whilst still holding her arm at shoulder height, only her hand being visible, the remainder of her arm was hidden in the relative darkness of her coat sleeve. What appeared to be tattered black leather gloves appeared to be covering most of her hand, but through the tattered gaps her metallic fingers and hand glistening in the sun.

She would look at the red object in confusion, having trouble realising what it was, now purposefully keeping her arm outstretched in order to study it. The long red piece of fabric was flying in the gentle breeze as the girl tilted her head slightly until a thought finally registered. "Clothing?"<i></i> She would half-state and half-ask, slowly bringing the scarf closer and finally looking over towards the person who tossed it towards her, having completely forgotten about the other person....

Gurgle... grrr.. gurgle.

Her stomach snapped her back to reality, forcing her to glance back down before a word came up in her mind. 'Eat... food... hunger. Hunger yes!' She would suddenly glance back towards the hopefully still outstretched ration, carefully taking it with her left hand before nonchalantly and rather heavily dropping to the ground, the two medical professionals likely noticing that the motion appeared to be a lot heavier than one would expect from an individual her size, though other than her metallic hand and normal face everything else would still be covered by the over-sized coat.

The girl would carefully rest the scarf on the right side of her lap as her stomach growled once more, causing her to wince as she placed the ration pack on the left side. Suddenly she would pause and incline her head, speaking up in a quiet voice. "Thank you..."<i></i> She trailed off, her voice growing quieter towards the middle of the first word and being barely audible by the end as she set about trying to figure out how to open the ration. The girl would take her right hand out, which was still covered with a black leather glove, hiding whatever was visible on her other one, if it was the same, and set about rotating the ration and looking at it from all sides....

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune watched something scarlet zoom past her towards the young girl. It turned out to be a vividly scarlet scarf. Then, she heard the question from the stranger that did the tossing. ”Well. That’d depend on how religious you were, I’d say.” she said with a chuckle, still keeping her hand outstretched, ”It’s a nice scarf, too.” she continued, smiling brightly before deciding to introduce herself ”I suppose introductions are in order. Duchess Shinrya Kitsune, Head of the Kumogakure Medical Branch Research Division.” she stated, which was quite the mouthful, but not even close to being all the titles she had.

The young girl seemed to forget Kitsune was even there for a bit as she got absorbed into trying to figure out what the scarf was. If Kitsune had to wager a guess, she’d guess at some form of amnesia, but then her train of thought was interrupted by a loud growling and Kitsune had to stifle a surprised laugh. ”Sorry. I had forgotten I was still holding this.” she said and gestured to the food, that was then grabbed by what appeared to be a metal hand. The girl then, rather unceremoniously dropped to the ground and put the scarf on one side of her lap, and the ration pack on the other. Kitsune made a mental note of the heavy thump and figured it was related to the metal hand.

”There’s a small seam on the side of it, just tug a bit on the sides of that, and it’ll open up.” Kitsune said, with a smile. ”And you’re welcome” she added at being thanked for the food. ”I couldn’t help but notice your hand was made of metal, do you need it looked at, perhaps? I happen to be the foremost prosthetic engineer, so I could probably help out a bit there.”

[MFT; WC: 306]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Within a few stray moments, the medical kunoichi would begin to unravel that Kumogakure potentially not the most religious of the great nations; however this wasn't an issue, considering Mikasa was not particularly oozing. In short, the maiden merely made the comment based on the location she were in and if in Sunagakure the statement would have been reflected with 'Mother Suna'.

Pressing the notion to the side, a gentle grin etches across her features at the sound of the youngsters stomach protesting for nutrition, "Agreed, one of my favorites, but I do not mind departing if it is to aid another." the woman murmurs in a dove tone, tundra optics turn to eyeing the oddly cloak individual once more. Truth to be told, Mikasa had not seen a metallic prosthetic, her own concealed under the sole gloved left hand a mere sturdy Senju oak manipulated via chakra threads - puppetry. Concerning Kitsune, a lengthy title and in turn would cause the platinum mane kunoichi to chuckle aloud, although not out of disrespect.

"Apologies!" she stammers, "I am afraid I pale in comparison in titles, although I do admit that duchess has a nice ring to it." Mikasa admits aloud, bowing her head gently as a means to showcase respect. "Tsukasa Mikasa, I am also part of my villages medical corporation." a cheeky grin is given, omitting the portion of Medical Sennin and various titles she had been called throughout her lifetime. "I believe what is most important, Shinrya-san, is that we identified what a poorly clothed young woman is doing on the outskirts of Kumogakure, no?" she muses aloud, extending her non-gloved hand outwards to ruffle the raven locks of the lass.

"You should eat, it would be a shame to have your body protest any further. We aren't meant to go long journeys without proper provisions."

[OOC: MFT]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would continue turning the object around for a few moments, spinning the bag around in her hands for a few moments. This was indeed quite the puzzle. After a good few moments and a set of instructions she finally managed to find the before-mentioned seam and finally open up the ration, preparing to dig in to whatever it was, regardless of taste, smell or anything of the like. Or she would have if she hadn't heard something interesting, a word she hadn't known when that woman with the pointy stick aimed it at her.

"Medical. The woman with the sharp stick mentioned it was well. What is it? The sky-coloured boy did mention a village as well."<i></i> She would ask, looking away from the food and over towards the two, a look of sheer curiosity plastered across her face much like what a child might show. Once more her mind would completely wander away from the food until her stomach growled once more and Mikasa prompted her to get back to the important things. Without as much as a second thought she would set about annihilating the ration with little to no regard for manners at all. It wouldn't survive the onslaught for long and soon it had disappeared completely. The pain she had felt within her abdomen was now gone and somehow she felt more energy going through her. It was a strange feeling really. There would be no reaction to avoid Mikasa at all and she would be free to do as she willed, noticing the girl's hair was quite silky and soft, showing no signs of actually being dirty unlike her clothes.

"Metal? Prostetic? Looked at?"<i></i> She would raise her left hand, the glove still torn where the spear had cut into her flesh and obviously through the material. The wound had seemingly recovered itself, not showing any sign of existing other than the rip in the glove. She would slowly spin her hand around glancing between her own and Kitsune's and then Mikasa's non-gloved one. They did seem different. The colour? Both the other women were different shades, so that wasn't really it. "I don't understand what you mean."<i></i> The girl would add after a few moments before slowly allowing her hand to go down and rest on her lap next to the remains of the ration's packaging.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned ”Oh don’t you worry, Tsukasa-san. There’s plenty more titles I opted to omit.” she said and winked ”But yes, that is indeed the more important thing.” she continued before responding to the young girl ”Yes, medical, the business of helping other people get better. For example, if you were to get injured, a doctor, or medic, would handle treatment to make you better.” she explained before inquiring regarding the “woman with a sharp stick” and the “sky-colored boy” mentioned. ”Who are you referring to when you say ‘the woman with the sharp stick’? And ‘the sky-colored boy’ for that matter. Who are they?”

It’d probably be a little bit before Kitsune got her answer though, because hunger came first, and the girl began eating. It wasn’t an especially extravagant meal, but it’d serve to cure the girls hunger for the time being, though she’d definitely need more food later on. The girl would subsequently query about what Kitsune had said while holding up her left hand and comparing it to Mikasas as well as Kitsunes. Kitsune nodded ”Yes. Metal. It would appear your hand is metallic in nature, like this pocketwatch.” she explained and held up her watch by the chain, tapping it lightly with a nail so the girl could hear the metallic sound.

She continued her explanation, ”Whereas my hand here, is flesh, muscle, sinew, and so on, rather than metal. My hand can be healed by medicine, and regenerative techniques. Whereas yours would likely need mechanical repairs. Repairs that I happen to be skilled at, if you should require them. May I take a look at your hand?” Kitsune asked and kneeled down next to the girl so she could take a look if given permission. It had also dawned on Kitsune that she might not fully know, remember, or understand, anything of what Kitsune had told her. The poor thing might even be suffering from a bout of amnesia, and maybe an older head trauma.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The platinum mane maiden finds herself pondering on the notion of the versatility of the Kumogakure medical divisions; truthfully she was unsure if one had a clear cut advantage over her own within Konohagakure or vise versa. Whimsically Mikasa strolls forward, "I dare say that you are going to overwhelm the poor lass." she murmurs in a dove tone, "It would be more appropriate to bring the youngling to the village, further inquiries can be sought once we are in more favorable conditions, no?" a thin grin spreads across the features of the Medical Sennin, although she was beginning to assume that her position was no longer on her shoulders - although she would retain once more if needed..

Crossing her arms behind her lower spine, childishly the kunoichi sways to and fro, in turn her locks mimicking, "You would enjoy more food, wouldn't you?" Mikasa questions with a wink, before coming to the realization that the lass had yet to introduce herself as her two visitors had moments prior. Chuckling at the thought, it would appear that not even the slightest slither of trust had been amassed, displacing the thought to the rear, a single arm unhooks from behind her back to extend outwards to the young woman.

If one were to carefully observe, one would notice this being her sole gloved hand, "Come now, you can answer all Kitsune-san's questions along the way, stranger-san." she coos, a cheeky grin is further given to add to the ploy currently being displayed.​

[OOC: Sincerest apologies, I thought my post submitted last week. My new position within my company has run me through a few hoops the past three weeks and left me, clearly, scatter brained!]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The girl would nod at the explanation. She still didn't understand the meaning behind some of the words, but she ended up adding them to a mental list for later on. It felt like she should be able to understand, but there just wasn't anything there when she tried to remember. A rather uneasy thing for anyone surely.

"I met them a few days ago."<i></i> The girl would look down towards the ground as she thought, her expression clearly showing that she was having trouble as she set about recalling the conversation. "Kanagawa Nozomi. Azai Momotaro."<i></i> She would state, looking between the two, looking for any form of reaction from them. Why - she didn't know. It just felt natural to do so in this situation.

"Food?"<i></i> She would ask, looking back towards the ration pack before quickly nodding. "I think so. I don't know."<i></i> The girl would study the extended hand for a few moments, looking at it from a few angles before slowly but surely extending her left hand forwards as the trench coat fell down enough to reveal more of her arm. It was most certainly made of intricately detailed metal at least up to the forearm, including her wrist, from what they could see between the coat and her glove. Her grip would also be quite strong, but her hand didn't quite feel like metal. It would certainly show that it was, but it would somehow buckle a bit, throwing the other person off enough to consider it was organic in nature even if it wasn't.

The girl would slowly stand up with the offered help, her weight clearly showing that something was off, but at the same time there was something like a bell in the back of her mind. Another feeling that she didn't quite understand, but she just didn't know what to do with it for now. It was.... strange. Without much thought she would attempt to retract her hand and remove the glove from her right hand before offering it to Kitsune without saying anything. Rather she didn't know how to respond really. It was just a lot of things that she just plain didn't understand right now. Or possibly wouldn't understand.

b6d8fb9b1d47ec48928798d124700bce.jpg

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune would make a mental note of the seeming trouble the girl had in recalling an event from a short while ago, adding it to the list of things she wanted to examine if given the chance. ”Momotaro-kun, I know, I treated him for a mild concussion, some lacerations, and a broken arm. This Nozomi, doesn’t ring a bell whatsoever, though.” she said as she studied the arm that was now showing thanks to Mikasa extending her hand to the girl. It was most certainly metal, no question there, but then… What made it give way like flesh would when squeezed?

A million questions zoomed around inside Kitsunes head. But then the girl extended her hand towards Kitsune and allowed her to take a closer look. Of course, Kitsune relished the opportunity to learn something new, and looked at the hand very closely, determining that it was indeed metal, but without any clues as to what’d make it kinda springy like actual flesh. All in all it was a strange thing, and Kitsune would love to learn more. ”How about we continue on to Kumogakure, then?” she suggested ”Like mentioned, I’m a doctor, so I could give you a proper examination at the hospital.”

Maybe she’d even find records of this extraordinary girl with the metal limbs. But first, she’d have to get them safely there. ”If you require a place to stay after the examinations, I’d be happy to provide you with a room for as long as you need it.” she offered, as generously as she usually did. Kitsune didn’t enjoy seeing others suffer or be in need.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Curiosities often converged onto a singular location, the trio no exception to the ruling; each unique in their respective differences. Crossing her arms, Mikasa dues her utmost to conceal the notion she was growing quite frigid, clearly not expecting to hunker down in the open for a lengthy period of time. As time elapses between the duo's conversation would one be blind to not notice the maiden's shifting of weight between her feet, bouncing lightly as a means to keep herself from shivering.

"For goodness sake, if I am in this state, then I can't imagine our new friend with a clear lacking of proper clothing." murmurs in a stern suggestive tone, glancing towards the general direction Kitsune and herself more than likely traversed from. Taking slight interest in the odd material constructing the unknown's name was intriguing, however in Mikasa's particular line of profession, prosthetic were not her expertise and the Medical Sennin wouldn't pretend to understand the significance of the conversation.

Truthfully, one could label Mikasa as a bit of an old school medical mentality, puppet prosthetic's being controlled via chakra threads were suitable and utilized heavily in Konohagakure. "With all due respect, Kitsune-san, it may be better to post pone your examination until securing a more comfortable environment; however do not let me deter your attention!" Gingerly waving towards the lass with her crimson scarf, the foreign kunoichi begins to reverse her trek and return towards the Dragon Tooth Pass, which was still a considerable amount of distance away.

Silent curses would be inaudible under her breath, but the warmth of her rambling would be noticeable only through bits of smokey texture flaunting upwards into the sky. This particular day was meant to be studying various flora and potentially discover herbs not found in the warmer climate of Hi no Kuni. No matter, at least she had stumbled upon an individual in need.

[OOC: MFT // Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back