Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out to Lunch {Private}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko was not sure what he was hoping for, when he had spoken that question. To give the order for him to murder his own parents in cold blood would be simple for her, who would just as easily order a horde of soldiers to commit suicide and waste their lives in a pointless fashion. His eyes searched for the answer even before she began to respond. It started with a slight shake of her head, and he waited with no apparent expression on his face. The woman before him told him that she would refuse to do so. The immediate reaction was a desire to fuel up in anger, and confusion but with the years of training that came from his parents- he wanted to puke at the irony but stopped that too- he was able to suppress that emotion. She did not wish to undermine the confidence that he held, nor did she want him to doubt himself in the future. It wasn't as though he was devastated by the news, though a slight frown did force itself upon his facial features. Those eyes expressed a soft disappointment, which soon was soon after joined by understanding.

"I understand. It was weak for me to ask something like that of you. I will deal with my parents in due time then... When I am stronger, and more sure of what it is they are truly capable of..." He spoke, unsure of what to say next. He would rub her back in a soft manner, and decided he wanted to change the mood back to something sweeter, not in a chaotic sense, because while he did want freedom... Without some instance of peace there could be no such thing as chaos. So he would return back a smirk before feeling the flames from earlier rekindling, wanting more of those tasty kisses- He could swear she tasted like cherries. Reaching down the male would kiss her softly, the chakra beginning to flow over his body again in excitement and enjoyment. With a graceful motion he would pull the two of them down upon the bench, though Sadako would find her cushion was the boy's lap, who wanted to hold this woman with his arms. He would kiss her in a long and passionate manner, not wanting this moment to end, relishing the moment as he would pull her up against him in a lovers embrace. "I'm glad I met you, Sada-chan." He would speak once the kiss would eventually end, though he knew better than to think he was only getting the one kiss.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That would be for the best. Believe me, when they lie at your feet and murdered by your own hands it will be a wondrous feeling." She would say, happy to see that he understood her words, even if it was evident that he was disappointed. He needed to be strong, stronger than he was even now. Not just physically but mentally, had to steel his mind against the horrors that he would experience in the world. He leaned down to kiss her again, the young woman happily giving in to his desires, deepening it as she pressed herself against him. Gently he would then move her, pulling her atop of him, the young woman now straddling his lap. Arms wrapped around his neck as she straddled his lap, that kiss slowly becoming more passionate. She finally broke it when she sensed he needed air, eyes looking down into his. "I'm all yours, Yoruko...all yours..." She would whisper, those black eyes shining in the darkness at him, a mixture of lust, need, and adoration...and the wild gaze of the beast that lay behind them. She took hold of his hands and brought them to her waist, licking her lips as she began to slide them upwards, running over her soft flesh as they moved up and under her shirt. Releasing them to their own devices she would run her hands through his hair, leaning down to claim his lips with a deep, passionate kiss.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's mind began to feel hazy as she straddled his lap, feeling the sensation in his stomach strengthen, glittering with the faint sensation of a golden color coming into his mind. As the two kissed with longing and a deep-seated need, she spoke words that sent shivers down his spine, loving the sound of being in control. Being free to do as he pleased. She would take his hands and place them under her shirt just a tad, and releasing them. He knew what she wanted him to do. She wanted to feel that same release that he did, to embrace the other and feel freed from their mortal coil for just a few blissful moments. Yoruko felt her hands running through his hair once more, those shoulder-length locks which defied sense with their neon-red hues. The boy's hands slipped out from under her shirt, resting on her waist a few moments as they remained in lip-lock for a few more moments. However, his eyes would open slowly and he would pull away from her. Something in him didn't sit right with everything happening so fast, even if it was his freedom. He looked into her eyes with the longing present, but reigned in. "No... I'm not ready for this. Not while I'm still weak from earlier, and not... Entirely myself." He stated with that smirk of his coming back. His violet sharingan glowed like neon lights within the moonlight, and he stood up, placing her back onto her feet, not hesitating for an instant in straightening her skirt and shirt. He glanced up to her, somewhat sure she would be frustrated or something that he was unwilling to participate in this as of yet.

"Besides that... It would be far too easy for me now... We can tussle when I am more in control of myself... It's getting late, I don't need my parents to be suspicious of me just yet, Sada-chan." He spoke, an offer for a final kiss for the night. He wanted this but not like this. His self-control was amazing, but he had been worn down throughout the day and he was on the last few threads of rope that he could sustain for the night. His eyes showed a darkness within them that had spread from her however. Should she accept and allow him to leave, once they had kissed he would hear whatever else she had to say, which he waited for with open ears, and would turn to leave, holding her hand until the distance between them was too great. The adrenaline coursing through his veins was amazing, he hadn't felt a rush like this since he was seven, the fighting with his parents was droll within the Tsukiyomi as he could not actually die within that realm. His heart was thudding against his chest as though it wanted to rip free of his mortal form. He had spoken so much to her, shared so much with her... If she turned around and decided to throw him to the metaphorical sharks she could with little difficulty. But something told him that she was interested in him as much as she spoke. Would she love him as she promised? She had given him free reigns, and he had tugged on them something fierce. Those violet eyes for once held a glimmer of doubt within them. He needed to be strong. He felt as though he now had purpose having spoken his ideals to another, whom had proclaimed her love for him. It had all happened so fast... He still was unsure as to how everything came to pass, but he would allow things to continue as they were... For even if she were lying about her feelings he could not lie about his own.

He felt as though he had found the other half of his soul.

(Attempting to leave thread unless stopped.)​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All too soon he would pull away from her, the girl surprised that someone his age could have such willpower, then again Yoruko was much different than any of his peers. She would find herself on her feet, adjusting her clothing as she looked around to see if anyone had spotted them, the two having made out quite fiercely out in the open though thankfully the park had remained empty. There was no frustration on her face, nodding as a smile crossed her lips. "I understand...It's alright, the wait will only make it that much better." She would say as she gave him a wink, moving to press herself against him. She leaned up to give him a kiss, a hand slipping downwards to pilfer his pocket for a pen, having felt it during their intimate time together. "If you ever need me...you can find me here...." She would say as she took his arm, bringing the pen down to scribble the location of where she lived. It was an apartment in the Pearl Tenements, Room 302, alongside of which she also wrote down her phone number. "I'll always be home in the evening around six...unless I'm not, but I should. Hee hee...good night, Yoru-chan. I hope to see you soon..." She would say, giving him a parting kiss before they left each others company. If he decided to look back he would find that she was already gone, the boy alone amid the darkness and shadow.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back