Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out with the old.. In with the new [Training]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru sat in his study solemnly, he sat with his legs crossed, he was face to face with his beloved puppet Kawaii. Her face was joyful but she had the blank expression of that of an expressionless doll. Her glassy eyes stared deep into the boy's soul, they had been locked in the staredown for almost two hours now and it was going strong. As Maru strained his eyes to stay on his unmoving target, Kawaii remained sitting there waiting for the boy to crack. Suddenly he felt himself blink and rub his eyes, Maru cursed under his breath as he realized that it had been a while since he blinked last and was in the middle of holding his breath to match his Kawaii puppet. Kawaiis voice boomed from her speakers, Maru making her hop to her feet in triumph making her tease him! “HeHeHe...! See Maru you can't beat me at a staring contest, Hon!” The doll said to Maru, the boy acted as though he was angry at her but truth be told it should be expected. Maru continued to make his beloved doll tease him a bit more. “How did you think that was going to go?! i have no actual fleshy eyes like you SILLY! Also you tried to match my not breathing even though I don't have lungs…” She giggled, Maru began to drop his fake angry act to smile. He honestly found his doll’s gloating kind of heartwarming.

The boy decided to speak back to his companion “Yeah, yeah, I knew you'd win. I was just testing you so stop rubbing it in.” The boy said that with a sly smile, Kawaii giggled again. “Good game though two hours is a pretty long time for someone who is limited as you ...and you know what that means you have to put the eye in!” Her sharp mechanical hand gestured to a one of her spare dolls eye, it was shiny… beautiful… very beautiful. With that particular eye he'll be able to be halfway like Kawaii, well less than halfway but he wouldn't have to worry about losing to kawaii in a staring contest in at least one of his eyes. That's the main thing.

Maru began to smile to himself, looking at the dolls eye… he grabbed the shiny cold orb, examining it with from every angle.. Bringing his hand to his face. “Dolls are everything that I want to be…” Maru said, his index and middle finger reaching up along with his thumb. “Dolls aren't bound by a limited lifespan, they don't feel pain. They can be built and improved in hours...” He pushed the upper eyelid with his index and middle fingers, and the lower one with his thumb.“Dolls are hollow, seeking to fill their emptiness… “Gradually, he revealed the slick, shining eyeball. “With that emptiness, I will fill that void with hatred.” without a moment's hesitation he stabbed his fingers into his right eye, slowly digging it into his eye, and tore it right out! The eye falling to the table. Maru started to place the dolls eye in his empty eye socket. There was a squishing sound, and drips of blood, the dolls eye fit perfectly in his empty socket. He blinked a few times, his chakra infusing with the eye so he would be able to see you of it…

Maru grinned at his Kawaii who was smiling right back at him. Blood began to come down his face like the cry of an angle, simply asking his puppet… ”So am I beautiful like you now?”

*Entered and Left topic*

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back