Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Outbreak Pt2: Sterilization (A-Rank)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Remove your clothing and sit on the sanitary sheet.” Osu directed with a stern tone. Being someone who lacked basically every organ the virus affected he was one of the most suited for handling the inspections directly. This wasn’t really a lucky assignment in the least though and he was a bit envious of those who got to hold the zone border. “Hold out your arms and tell me your name.”

It was a bit tedious of an assignment mostly, which he liked. Tedious meant peaceful for the most part. “Name matches the records.” A voice on the other side of Osu’s headset said to him. Even while masked one might be able to tell Osu was looking at the camera with a bit of a tired expression. Another Sentou Henkan member was viewing from the camera and had the task of checking the medical records on the computer and confirming the patient's identity.

“Do-Do you have to wear the masks?”

Osu looked up from the patient’s arms.

“Yes and no. The masks do help with limiting the spread of germs but we could just wear regular ones for that. These masks should be recognizable to villagers as being very similar to ANBU masks.” Osu pointed to the wall behind the patient where a few off holes randomly were. “Only mednin of sufficient capabilities can act as ANBU support. The masks mostly let people know to cooperate without having to resort to force that much. That and if you ever see me at the hospital later your thoughts won’t instantly jump to this unpleasant experience. Alright your eyes are also clear, please put on the gown, leave through that door and wait in line for a complimentary joggers.”

Looking back towards the camera he said, “Clean class B, no samples taken.” which was soon met with acknowledgement over his headset.

And the next few dozen or so patients went exactly the same way more or less. That was really what one would hope for anyway. People who wish for trouble on the…

As soon as the voice over the headset told him the name given by the patient was not in fact their name, blood vessels shot from Osu’s body, some capturing the imposter and others positioned to make a pin cushion out of them should they make any sudden moves as Osu retreated to the other side of the room… It didn’t seem like they were capable of attacking.

“Please don’t kill me!”

Yes, completely harmless. Osu cut the binding vessels from his body to prevent possible contamination.

“What is your real name?”

Silence.

“Look it will save everyone some time if you just tell us your name so we may just confirm that instead of having to match through key points of your appearance to find your profile. Very time consuming.”

… Still silence.

“Fine.”

“Shit! Wait let me go!”

“Blood sample taken. Eyes lack signs but plenty of needle marks in patient’s arms, possible carrier… Suggestion that patient be quarantined in ANBU custody for interrogation, vaccination will be delayed until after patient is released from custody.”

“Wait you can’t do that!”

“Sanitation team also requested before next patient is sent in due to patient relieving himself… I very much can do that. You might have intentionally spread a virus and you are now almost certainly withholding information regarding it. Be happy I do not like violence or I might have decided to hand you over to ANBU in the minimal condition required.”

Funny enough the ANBU seemed to have been waiting outside the door for a bit just to make sure Osu didn’t want to rough the man up. They took the man away with a nod, a nurse came by to retrieve the sample and he left for a short break while the cleanup crew did their work.

He went upstairs and looked down on the sanitized and separated chairs, stools, mats etc etc, containing a ridiculous number of people left to examine. There were simply too many.

Groaning he thought about it for a minute and touched his headset. “I think I can manage two clones for a couple hours, is there an unused room?... That’s right I will handle both the examination and identity confirmation for an extra room for a while… Just a quick confirmation, we handled the infants, pregnant women and young children first and there weren’t any complications? … A couple sick toddlers but they were caught early enough? Thanks that is all I wanted to know. Yeah that room is fine I will start back up again in about ten minutes.”

Chiai and the twins were fine. They were definitely alright. He had been incredibly tense just thinking about them and oddly even though he knew they were fine he still worried himself half to death. Still he had more work to do.

Patient after patient he checked them, took samples, vaccinated… and rushed out when there were gasps and screams when one patient died from hiding their symptoms. “... Link me to the P.A. system,” Osu spoke into his headset.

“Attention. Everyone remove anything covering your eyes. Those who refuse to comply will be detained. Everyone is to remove any contacts or glasses they are using. Those who refuse to comply will be detained. Everyone is to face the front of the room while your faces are examined by personnel. Those who refuse to comply will be detained. Everyone is also to expose their arms and hold them out for examination by passing personnel. Those who refuse to comply will be detained. Everyone is to remain seated during this process in their designated locations. Those who refuse to comply will be detained. This is for the safety of yourself and those around you. If you need assistance or notice anything unusual simply raise your hand, a member of staff will address your needs. That is all.” This was going to be a very long… couple days at this rate honestly. There simply were not enough people to handle the whole damn village at once… He should have soldier pills distributed among the staff.

He began relaying instructions to other members of staff while looking out over the crowd once more then at the body that was being moved. He might head down to interrogation himself soon to find out if anyone they have down there had any idea how this mess started. He was familiar enough with the symptoms now to know how to speed them along a bit… then make it last...

OOC: WC 1094

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back