Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Over the River and through the Woods.... [E Rank SSM]

Toujigikou Musei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Musei had woken up that morning to his first mission. It was an E-Rank, as he was still an academy student, but he had been excited nonetheless. When he opened the report he had a big smile on his face. That smile did not last throughout reading the report however "I am being assigned to help an old lady clean. How dangerous...." He was happy to help, truly and he knew that the things he could realistically do around the village were very limited. But still....cleaning? It wasn't exactly the kind of mission he thought he would be put on. Maybe saving a cat from a tree or helping sort files in the Tsuchikage's office. He sighed and got ready a bit grudgingly and headed off to the lady's home.
-----
Upon reaching her address, Musei knocked upon the door. He heard a bit of shuffling beyond it and a few long moments later the door swung wide, revealing an elderly a few inches taller than him. Great, he sighed mentally, even the old lady is taller than me. He gave her a big smile and gave her an introductory bow "Hello, I am Toujigikou Musei, I am the academy student that has been sent here to help you spruce up your home." The woman looked him up and down a bit before returning his bow stiffly and welcoming him in "My name is Toshi Umai. You can start with a little bit of sweeping eh? Then you can move onto dusting. When you're done with that we'll see what else needs to be done." The woman was curt and to the point and was obviously used to just giving orders and having them followed. That was good with Musei, the less interaction the better. Her attitude may even grate on his kind nerves.
-----
Musei had swept as she had wanted, but the place yielded very little to sweep. When he went to dust he found that many of the surfaces that would usually require dusting didn't. Why would she tell me to dust when I don't need to? He went to her and was poised to ask the question but she interrupted him "You finished sweeping? Good. Now you can move on to what I need dusted." She shuffled past him and went to a door that Musei hadn't even noticed when he first entered. This door led to a library-like study, it had shelves lining the walls and each one was filled to the brim with books and scrolls of all shapes and sizes. Musei was in heaven. Literature was one art that Musei absolutely adored "This was my husband's study. We used to sit in her and read and read and read. We read all of these old things ten times over. When he died....I stopped coming in here. But I decided it was time this place was cleaned." Musei listened to her and began looking at the shelves. The books and scrolls were covered in a fine layer of dust and it would take a while to clean, but he was happy to do so. As he began dusting he began striking up conversations about the books with Umai. For the first time since he got there the woman did not talk in a tone that said she was above him. She talked with an immense love of books that Musei shared with her. The dusting flew by and soon they just sat there, talking about the books and Umai regaling Musei with tales of her husband.
-----
By the time Musei left he carried a few books he had never read that Umai let him borrow. The woman waved at him from her steps with a genuine smile upon her face. He smiled and waved back. He had made a friend in that old woman, and he would definitely be returning to help her clean or maybe to just read with her.

[MFT]
[WC: 655]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back