Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Party Supplies [Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi hurried through the streets towards the nearby supermarket that he knew was in Susukino District. The lad had just recently 'picked up' a few more yen from a local homeless beggar who had fallen asleep and it was only proper that the money go towards one thing - starting a party!

Pushing his little cart up the mountain ways, the boy huffed and puffed a bit. Why had they made the shopping district an up-hill route? Just barely reaching the entrance in time, the boy stood there for a minute to catch his breath before turning around.

"Naohiro! You get the crisps, plates and the pizza then! I'll go find some cups and drinks over in that aisle." Hoping that the other boy would just get a little basket, the kiddo ran towards the beverage alley-way at top speed, pushing aside any nerd shopgoers in his way. There was a party after all!

Getting to the proper section, Watashi threw in whichever sodas he could grab first, giving them a bit of a shake first to make sure that they were carbonated. Last time he had shown up with a large bottle of water to a party and he had never been able to live that one down. After throwing three or four bottles in - it was a small event after all - the boy ran over to the utensil section too, hoping to meet up with Naohiro.

Watashi grabbed the first paper cups that he could get his hands on, checking to make sure that there would be enough for the entire party before thinking a bit and grabbing a pen to go with it. People had better write their names on the cups because he wasn't forking over extra for a billion little paper things! The environment had to be saved and all that.

Getting everything he needed, Watashi ran back through the rest of the shop, tossing his hard-stolen money as hard as he could in the direction of the check-out line before running back out of the store, alarms blaring and running furiously with the shopping cart out infront of him. "Come on then! We can't be too late to the party!"

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sprinting through the door of the store with a breathless expression on his face, Naohiro watched as Watashi went running off to go get his supplies for the planned party. They’d planned this in a spur of the moment deal and they were now in a rush to actually get the supplies for the party. Naohiro had just came from placing the order at the local pizza joint, and they had at most ten minutes before the pizza was cooked; the lads were in dire times and against the clock.

“Crisps!?” Naohiro exclaimed across the aisles as he went running, almost falling over as he turned into an aisle, “I’m not getting crisps, this place is selling some of them sweet, sweet Smiths!”

Throwing his hands outward, the white-haired rogue scooped up a collection of chips, not bothering to count out how many packets. Watashi had said he was covering the costs and Naohiro wasn’t going to argue with free food afterall.

“I’m not getting the plates nerd,” Naohiro shouted out as he remembered, “They’re in the same aisle as the cups! Two rows to the left! I got something else I’m grabbing.”

Sprinting out of the aisle and turning a corner towards the electronics, Naohiro set his eyes on something every good party requires, some sweet sweet tunes. From a stereo that’d been on sale for a few weeks now, it was about time that bad boy got some action. Grabbing hold of the stereo in an awkward hold, trying to avoid crushing the chips, Naohiro began rapidly toeing towards the cashier.

“I’m ready, I’m ready! The pizza’s gonna get cold man!” Naohiro shouted in panic, fearing for the precious pizza.

[Topic Joined!]
[Topic Left!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back