Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Passport for Foxes [requesting passport]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tap tap tap tap...The teen sat in the full passport office his on the chairs they had for the people inside. He had been there for about an hour now, bored out of his mind. He was a bit impatient, maybe because he naively thought that because of his status as an ANBU and a ninja the whole passport process would be expedited. But just like every citizen in Suna, he would have to go through this arduous process. His arms were crossed, looking very uncomfortable in the chair. To pass the time, he observed the various people go up to the clerk, talk for a few minutes and be given their passport. He would dub over them while they made conversation with the clerk to keep his mind from dying of boredom. 'I think if I just left without anyone knowing, I would probably be at Cloud by now...' His mind was set on Cloud, he was going to go there to look for something important. He was determined to find a fox contract, as the fox summons seem to have a deep connection with his bloodline. The young man sighed as he reclined in the chair. 'Maybe I should have asked Tenken to hook me up with a fake passport...' The teen would wait there until his number was called. Hopefully, it would be soon.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long silky black hair laced with perfume and scented oils settled across well muscled shoulders. His Sunan cotton and silk gi allowed both defensive measures and a bit of air to breathe through his garments. Interlaced within the weave at specific areas was a special mesh of metallic and crystal laced fibers specially designed to prevent the piercing of vital points by blade or chakra enhanced pressure. When standing Hyou Taini stood five feet even. He weighed a muscular, 180 pounds. Taini’s eyes were coal grey like the storm clouds. His skin was a creamy olive, he wore a pair of reinforced guards upon his forearms and beautiful silk and sandalwood sandals upon his feet. The Hyou family clansman sat behind the passport desk and began reviewing the latest documents. He smiled as he read that some people were actually planning on going on vacation.

"Now serving Special Services, Passports, photos, and authorization for mission related travels... Hello sir, what do you need?"<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Now serving Special Services, Passports, photos, and authorization for mission-related travels... Hello sir, what do you need?"
Kagari almost missed the greeting from the clerk because his mind was off somewhere else.. Realizing that he was the one being called up, he got up quickly and made his way to the desk. He looked around just in case to make sure that it was his turn. At the kiosk, he took a look at the clerk helping him, he was very muscular; ripped in fact. But he was short; his head was at Kagari's chest. He looked like he belonged to a clan considering his garments; maybe a clan runs the entire passport office? These were questions for another time, Kagari was focused on getting his passport so he could begin his journey soon. "Hi, I'm hoping I could get a passport so I can travel to Cloud. I'm Kagari Toshiwakai...Chunin." Kagari wasn't sure what his "citizen" rank was, considering that he was ANBU. But he wasn't exactly going to tell a random clerk that.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taini nodded with a smile and pulled a set of chakra crystals out and a special set of chakra enhanced tools for making Kagari a passport. "Okay sir... give me just one moment..."<i></i> After a quick check of the most up to date files Kagari's background was checked and he was found unlisted among dissidents, malcontents, or others restricted from receiving a passport. He was also noted for receiving ANBU training which upgraded his status. With an easy smile while using tools laced with Lord Toraono Kuro's chakra Taini imprinted the noted classifications and wrote up a passport in 4 minutes making two copies to be stored for later use should Kagari somehow lose his original. Kagari then held up a crystal while focusing on Kagari's face and transferred a clean snapshot to the documents. With the holographic chakra enhanced ink his face actually went into a smile when you turned the photo just right. He then presented Kagari with a needle and grinned. " Due to heightened security requirements we require a small blood stamp on each of your passports so you can be tracked and retrieved should you not return to Sunagakure in two months or less especially due to your training. Do you have any questions about the thumbprint procedure?"<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Okay just give me a moment..." The clerk went to work quick; grabbing documents, looking up records and bringing the appropriate tools out for this screening process. He was efficient, making Kagari wonder why it took so long for him even to get helped. Were all the other workers slower than him? He noticed that the clerk grabbed a crystal like a device and pointed it at Kagari's face. "Is this for my pho-" In an instant, Kagari saw a bright flash, which blinded him for a second. The teen didn't even get a chance to prepare. Rubbing his eyes, he noticed the clerk handing a needle to him, "Due to heightened security requirements we require a small blood stamp on each of your passports so you can be tracked and retrieved should you not return to Sunagakure in two months or less especially due to your training. Do you have any questions about the thumbprint procedure?" When his vision returned, he nodded. "Sure. Just show me where to put it." he took the needle and lightly pricked his pointer finger, drawing a small blood sample. He returned the needle and with his now slightly bloody finger, he placed it on wherever the clerk told him to put it.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taini nodded and placed his own stamp of blood before sealing the passport in a flexible crystalline matrix that clearly protected the passport identification page while leaving the rest of the papers that need to be stamped or read clear and normal. he handed the original to Kagari and placed his two copies in an ANBU file which would be sent to ANBU HQ at the BLACK citadel. "Please enjoy your time away and be safe sir. May the sands keep your passage safe and clear."

Passport granted

A series of crystals and chakra laced tools were stored back in a special filing cabinet for strict safekeeping. Like a scroll, only specific chakras could open the seal that contained the tools and Taini was very professional about his job. Kagari would note that his photo was a hologram that showed him both serious and when he turned it a bit smiling. It was very solid work.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few more minutes of paperwork, Kagari attained his goal of getting a passport after the long wait. Smiling, he took it from the hands of the clerk; taking a look at the picture to see if it came out okay. The photo popped up like a hologram that showed a pleasant and a neutral reaction depending on where he turned it. Stuffing it into his pockets, the clerk wished him a bon voyage. "Please enjoy your time away and be safe sir. May the sands keep your passage safe and clear." "Thank you for the quick work. I hope I'm not gone for too long."<i></i> Kagari nodded his head in appreciation and walked out of the passport office. He had to prepare a bug out bag for the coming journey, and also make it in time for some dinner. It would be the last few days he would enjoy his mom's cooking; at least for a while.

[Passport Acquired, Topic Left.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshiwakai Kagari should have been a routine intake. Returning from abroad a few weeks on a mission, for personal reasons or whatever contrived excuse provided. However, he was disoriented to the year. There was nothing superficially wrong with the young man, however something was very wrong with him.

Step 1 Learn what one can.

A teen by Kagari's stated rank and name submitted a request to travel to Kirigakure a year and one half ago. He was supposed to be gone for 2 months. His blood stamped onto the passport. nobody bothered to track the young man. Curious.

Step 2 Leave what she learned for someone to process. Or neglect to process. Whichever might be the case.

[Topic Entered and Left, S Rank, 1 Hour]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back