Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Path towards the new Future!!![Requesting Faceless NPC or Medical nin][Kin App]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Ryu wanted to acquire a forbidden jutsu or some kind of senjutsu. So he tried to fill out a form which he has taken from the Aesculapim for getting him a forbidden jutsu or something. As He took that form to his house. He then started thinking the whole night about is it okey for him to fill this form and submit it in order to get himself a jutsu. And then after thinking some days he finally decides to fill the form and submit it to a medical chief or someone related to this work. As Ryu fills that form named as 505.1A and then on the next morning he starts heading towards the Aesculapim with that form in his hands. While Ryu was in his way, he sees an old women, so he stops to help her and then after helping her, Ryu once again starts moving to Aesulapim to register his form in. As he arrives there, he starts finding someone of the officials to hand in his form.
Form 505.1A​
Personal Details​

Name: Kagetsu Ryu
Date of Birth: 14 June, XXXX
Sex: M
Bloodline: Kyoujouran

------

Kinjutsu Requested: Rikudo Sennin

Reason for selection: I particularly choose this Kinjutsu, because I want to protect Cloud village with my life on line and I can die for it as well. Also I want to achieve something like a great goal no one has achieved yet and also I want to gain the maximum amount of knowledge about this shinobi world.

Have you ever been in trouble with the authorities? No

Have you ever been placed in the Takao Institute? No

Signature: Kagetsu Ryu
Name: Kagetsu Ryu

------

For Medical Sennin Only:
Consent: Yes/No
If "No", why not? Explain your reasoning here.

Signature: Name here.
Name:

As Ryu starts searching for a medical nin, he whispers "Man I wish I could get a medical nin as soon as I arrived." And the Ryu sits on chair near the office waiting for a medical nin. Thinking about how he will use those power’s he will get in good order instead of darkness.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Rikudo Sennin…”

The medic caught the paper handed to him and tore through its relevant contents as a predator aims for the vitals. The extraction of everything of value settled, the paper was handed back and Yukiin rose from his study, thumbing through a shelf full of relevant works. His exploration into Kinjutsu, both in its application and installation, had lead him into the strange position of suddenly becoming over qualified in the matter...now he was supposed to, apparently, handle these operations on others even though he had yet to complete his own. It was coming, soon, but he still didn’t feel it was appropriate to practice on other people, a sentiment that was not shared by his superiors as the paperwork was routed to him and not to any of the other Kinjutsu holders in the facility. Perhaps possession was not an assurance of knowledge, likely they had the village put their ‘projects’ in and didn’t do it himself and thus they were not qualified...or they just didn’t want to do it and were pushing the work onto the ‘new guy’.

The ‘new monster’ soon. Yukiin regarded it as a type of hazing and frowned as the book on Rikudo Sennin turned out to be several volumes in a series, a much more complicated procedure than one of the more well worn paths...an uncommon operation it seemed. Or, he considered, one that was common enough to be worth concealing from people like himself. The way these books was written was clinical, to be certain, but it was also vague in ways that seemed to be...a problem. Were the majority of the Rikudo simply acquiring their strange abilities from outside sources? How? If they were then where was the documentation of that process?

He rubbed his temple trying to soothe away a paperwork nightmare at justifying a refusal to operate due to inappropriate materials on the operation, that would only make him look incompetent and he had no justification to refuse it. He’d just have to...improvise.

Yukiin set the books back in place, sending the assistant that had brought him his initial paperwork away to requisition the materials he would need for the procedure with his written instructions to carry along as well, hoping that whoever was ferrying for him would be able to successfully prepare things. It wasn’t difficult to make the stuff, the Fuuinjutsu carved into the rods did most of the work and the backlash of that kind of ‘forbidden’ chakra application was the big issue so he’d handle that himself, but a Rinnegan was a rarer thing...hence his written signature to persuade any inquiring parties that this was done with his blessing.

He set to work brewing another cup of coffee, drawing the material out of the cup, freezing it into cigarette-like sticks, and propping one of them in his mouth and the rest in a freezing pouch in his pocket as the ferrier returned with his materials. It was a quick fetch, he liked that, seemed the boy had run and taken his task quite seriously, either that or the usual paperwork labryinth was waved to he could get things faster just so this rare surgery could be observed and recorded...if he was a betting man he’d say they were hoping it was a majestic disaster so that Yukiin could be demoted or fired as his Kinjutsu research, while highly impressive, did make many of his colleagues look less than radiant compared to himself.

Oh well, if they wanted to test him then they didn’t understand that they were only furthering his knowledge and if they wanted to improve his ability in the first place it was a win-win, either intention served him just fine. With the bottled pair of eyes and a sack of deep, black, humming chakra rods the shinobi pushed the doors into the foyer open with his hand as his puppet carried the materials for him, locking eyes with the application.

“Kagetsu, Ryu your tastes in ancient technique are quite interesting, although your reasoning strikes me just as oddly. A hunger for knowledge can be quiet dangerous but at least you had the sense to let a professional attend to your operation so I suspect its tempered enough not to land you into troubled waters…”

The icy medic’s frozen white drapery commonly known as hair bounced with a twist of his head, emulating a smile in the same way a mass production line attempts to emulate a quality product.

“You’ll be clinically dead on the table for part of this procedure so I hope you meant it by literally and seriously that you would die for this village and this country. If you can accept this and believe you are strong enough stock to come back from the dead instead of staying there, you have nothing to worry about. Do you have questions, concerns, or preferences?”

He asked but the answer didn’t matter much, listening for the Kagetsu to finish talking before beckoning to be followed as he made his way into his personal facilities. The laboratory and quarters where he intended to conduct his own operation in the coming weeks, disarming the traps with a stray hand that seemed to be waving through the air and touching harmless things but were actually preventing Ryu from being gutted by a spire ejecting from the bookshelf, poiosn gas leaking from a tilted coffee cup, or his ankles being shorn off by an experimental bear trap that was more accurately a sandwurm trap as it killed bears, didn’t trap them.

Yukiin gestured to a stone slab, surrounded by vines and flowering plants in the freezing operating room where his tools were already laid out along with the lined walls of preserved specimens for his own work. These bodies would suffice for a Rikudo as well, so it was all convenient.

“Sit. I am obligated to inform you that the application of Kinjutsu to a mortal soul caused devastating damage to its composition, regarded often as a loss of humanity, and that this particular operation will also cause incredible strain on all four pillars of your existence - mind, body, soul, and chakra. I can adminster a drug to ease in the transition but you’re going to have an adjustment period…”

The medic looked at the pair of eyes in the container his puppet was carrying.

“I hope you always wanted to have blue eyes by the way because we’re out of brown ones.”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Ryu hands that form to the medical nin standing in front of him with snow white hairs. As the medical nin reads the form, he says "Rikudo Sennin..." And then thst medical nin tore that form and handed it back to Ryu, he thought "whats the need of this form now, itx already been tored apart." And Ryu throws that piece of paper in a near dustbin. As tge medical nin was going towards a shelf of lot of books as Ryu thought that it must be the operations or collection that nedical nin has done yet. Then Ryu started feeling relived that he has a experienced person doing sugery on him.

As Ryu heard a word from the medical nin mouth 'new monster' but Ryu didn't understand what he meant. Then Ryu noticed a series of books or volumes on that particular Kinjutsu, he was going to have surgery on. Ryu goes near that medical nin as he sneak in to see what has written in that book but he did not understood it even a inch due to the clinical handwriting. Ryu was able to read some phases like they were some questions asked about the kinjutsu Ryu was going to acquire.

Ryu noticed that medical nin, he was rubbing his temple as Ryu thought that he was also thinking about something like Ryu himself is. As Ryu's mind hit some phase that his request was going to denied as his eye are turning red slowly as his anger increases.

He notices that medical nin once again, this time he was setting the books back, then he called his assistance thag broughta document with him. Ryu wasn't able to see what he has written in that paper work. Then he has sended that paper work to some place. Ryu hasn't seen it yet. Then the medical nin sits with a cup if coffee drawing some material out of the cup and freezed it into a cigarette like stuff, as Ryu's rage was fading away and that medical nin put one of the cigarette like material in his mouth.

As his assistant comes back with the material like a Fuuinjutsu craved into some rods, backlash of forbidden chakra and a pair of rinnegan. After seeing the material came, it made Ryu so happy. Then Ryu's curiocity has started to show up and he kept staring at his new eyes.

As Ryu started to go after that medical nin as yhat man was holding all the thing needed to operate the surgery on Ryu. He pushed a door, then the medical nin turns towards Ryu as he says to him about his interest in ancient techniques are interesting as he continues that his hunger for knowledge is quite dangerous but he say that Ryu has sense to come to professional to get his surgery done. Tgen after hearing him Ryu relied to him "yeah, I have a little interest in ancient techniques but as you know that a knowledge hunger is just so dangerous like whenever I see a ancient tecniques I starys chasing it until i acquire it to conplete my hunger. Sure Sir I'm blessed to have a professional donmy sugery."

Then after that medical nin gave a smile to Ryu as he said</I>
"You'll be clinically dead on the table for part of this procedure so I hope you meant it by literally and seriously that you would die for this village and this country. If you can accept this and believe you are strong enough stock to come back from the dead instead of staying there, you have nothing to worry about. Do you have questions, concerns, or preferences?”
<I>

As the medical nin asked, then after thinking a little, Ryu answered him "Sir, I'm ready for the surgery and also I'm strong enoughg to come back alive from the dead. Also I don't have any questioms regarding this surgery or anything. So if you please start the surgery." As Ruu entered the laboratory which was full of traps to save from invaders. It was less of a laboratory but a house of a collector, but Ryu didn't aaud anything because he wanted to have his surgery done as soon as possible

Then the medical nin gestured Ryu towards the stone slab which was surrounded bybvines and flowers in a freezing operating room. As Ryu noticed some human specimens, then that medical nin explained him that those bodies were used as rikudo paths.

As the medical nin says to Ryu to sit and explains the devastating causes and damages done to a body while acquiring Kinjutsu and puts strain on four pillars of bodies existance - mind, body, soul and chakra as he continues that he can givee him a drug to ease the transition as he says that to Ryu was going to have adjustment periods. Then Ryu answers him "Sir, like I said before, I'm ready for any cayse in order to acquire the ancient technique I see even if it means to turn myself into a demon."

As Ryu notices the medical nin carrying eyes in a container as he says that he was hoped that Ryu loved blue eyes but he ended up with brown eyes. Ryu ignored him for once and srarts lying on that stone slab and said "I'm ready sir, start the surgery." Then Ryu waits for surgery getting started.

[OCC: You might find some mistakes cause this post is written by phone.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I wouldn't repeat something like that to anyone, including myself, as it conveys a dangerous idea about your character. If its true that you cannot control your interest in forbidden things this will create problems for the village and even the suggestion that you might be a problem can convince some parties to just pull the root before the problem sprouts."

Yukiin spoke plainly as he drew a viscous liquid from a bottle, not heavily invested in the topic and more verbally dotting and crossing his letters to ensure that any results of this operation going poorly could be labeled as an unfortunate accident rather than his lack of good judgment...or at least to dull the edge of the latter. His attention was focused on the bottle and the puppet in his other hand strapping the subject in and tightening the restraints so that this subject wouldn't damage any of his supplies in the struggle.

It was a lot like holding someone's head underwater after they asked you to, even if they asked their going to make the process a chore as they trash around like they didn't get on their hands and knees and inquire if you would be so kind as to assist them in their weird suicide ritual. And this was, in fact, a strange suicide ritual to say the least. The success rate was low which was another reason why the medic didn't especially care about character issues, he was more likely to die and give him a legal headache with the Kagetsu then he was to become a Missing Nin or be executed.

The metaphorical water was ready and Yukiin's hand was firm, resolve firmer, as he terminated the human part of this human life with the kind of absent decorum typically reserved for door-to-door clergy and children's least favorite vegetables.

He pushed the syringe into the subject's veins untilt he fluid inside surged into his body, taking the rods he'd prepared earlier and punching them into the flesh like a hole punch through an all night exam paper. Each introduction was quick and if there were sounds of protest being made he wasn't hearing them, he didn't have a Doujutsu to guide him to the right points in the body and thus had to rely on a quick recollection of memory that kept him tightly inside of his own head, quite sound proof. Once the boy had been crucified to the table (an expense he would be exaggerating for budget quota purposes) with the blackened rods, their carved marks resonated with the subject's network and filled, bottom to top, until each was a small beacon of visible energy.

Also blood, fair bit of that too.

One might expect the injected drug to be a sedative but it was not. It was the opposite in ways that would become painfully apparent to the young Kagetsu on the table, it likely felt like having his appendix torn out by hand a half dozen times but it was all necessary to heighten his awareness of his own flesh. Yukiin didn't trust him to accomplish this impossible task without assistance so when he pulled another corpse out and jammed the rods into it as well, the heightened sensation would make it much easier for both of them to 'feel' each other. The subject had to spread his consciousness over long distances and into several bodies so beginning with the physical senses, pain specifically, was the wisest approach. A network between himself and the adjacent corpse would allow him to spread the pain out, halve it just about, until they both reached an equilibrium. The incentive being that it was a lot of pain - best shove it anywhere else that can take it.

"This corpse here is also you now, for the time being in a crude and short-distance sense as the Rinnegan is a critical part of maintaining a larger network, so please spread yourself thin between the pair. Your senses should be heightened by the drug and the rods connect the pair of you, transferring chakra is easy so now you just have to transfer some other things with it. Think of it like water, a river lets you move water from lake to lake but you can also move sediment, animals, or other things using water as a vehicle for it. Or like a clone jutsu, I don't presume to know what techniques you can perform so whatever works."

Yukiin smiled, clinically.

"You should be a little under the pain threshold for shock right now even if you can't move it over but a chakra link, at minimum, is needed to ensure the first pair of eyes, inserted into the corpse by my assistant, lives. Without a steady stream of chakra the organ can't survive long, once you've demonstrated that you can handle one pair in your non-dominant body we'll move onto the dominant body's set."

The speaker's "assistant" moved its artificial limbs at the behest of the puppeteer, retrieving a pair of eyes from the container and inserting them into the corpse's empty sockets as the medic moved to replace it with his other hand, the soft glow of green medical chakra suffusing the body, focused on the eyes. With this amount of chakra they should be able to live, outside of containment, for a few minutes which was more than enough time for Ryu to figure his way through and into the new body. The unfortunate thing was that it was dead and Yukiin had been very literal about the procedure, you did have to come back from the dead...in the non-dominant body, which was already clinically dead.

"Blink twice if you're alive in there, don't blink at all if you're still dead."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back