Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Peas in a Pod [Tutor] [Shigeno]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nervous as all hell about this first student, and wondering what possessed her to take this up in the first place, Naoki prepared herself for any questions that may be fielded to her. She had her aunt pick out somewhat-formal clothes consisting of a long-sleeved kimono and hakama specifically for this class, since first impressions were important, and while it wasn't what she would normally pick out for herself, she decided she would try a little at least on the first day, just to get a feel for the kid. While they hadn't been described as a problem child, she couldn't help but worry that she would be unable to control them to some degree, seeing as most of her old classmates were a rambunctious group and most of her friends were the same way.

The materials she got written up weren't something she could very easily read, but it was the easiest way for her to figure out what the kid might need. A medium-length questionnaire was what she'd been recommended by a few of her old instructors, mainly because it would be a good lead-in and students would be able to ask questions if they didn't know about any of the terminology. She shuffled the papers around a little, hoping she didn't accidentally head to the wrong classroom or anything cliche like that. Then, as she heard the pitter-patter of footsteps outside, she began to panic. I forgot to bring writing things!

The newly-promoted chuunin frantically scrambled in her backpack, tucked behind the teacher's desk in the small classroom, for any sort of thing that could viably be used as a pen. Pills, wire, explosive tags... probably should've taken most of this out, can't have kids playing with it... wait no, I need to find a pen goddammit! Naoki had begun to sweat now, heart pounding quite audibly in her hyper-sensitive ears. At least all the noise she was making was helping her understand one thing--she did not have a writing implement anywhere one her person nor in her backpack. All she could do now is hope the student would bring one...

Shigeno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What did the heavens look above him at this moment? Was the sky crystal clear or was it all dark? The young Shigeno didn't know. He wasn't able to see anything other than a very dark surface above him. He was excited to go to the first academy class of his semester. He was hoping that he would learn a lot of things and make a lot of new friends. He didn't see it as a challenge, but rather as an opportunity to have fun and make new friends. The ability to use his blindness in a shinobi way was not something that crossed through his mind. Nobody ever spoke about it being a chance to learn to deal with his blindness as shinobi were sometimes fighting in the complete darkness. The Academy of Sunagakure wasn't known to be an easy school to study at. It was known for rigorous hours of training over and over again with different tutors and sometimes long term senseis. It did create fine shinobi as the village had endured a lot in these last few years. What type of wonders would happen with his days, weeks, month's or years as a shinobi to come? Time would be the judge of that.

It was early in the morning as his parents had woke him up to make him ready to go to the academy. His parents gave simple clothes that were allowed to be torn if he was going to be placed in the deep even if they didn't want that for their child. He wore simple clothing, a white T-shirt, a jacket with the Suna symbol on the back together with a blue holster and in that was a scroll and a pencil. Even though it would be hilarious to see his awful writing as he couldn't see it anyway. He would be different from the kids from the Academy, but there was a slight chance that he would become a good shinobi. He just needed to learn to listen, like at the hide and seek games.

His father brought him later that day to the academy. Shigeno was holding his hand the entire time. He was walking in his other hand with a walking cane made out of wood. He didn't seem to want to hold his fathers hand the entire time. He wandered a few times in a wall and laughed, but this was until he was at the academy and his father told him. He brought Shigeno to the door and finally said, "This is your door. Good luck, I will pick you up at the end of the day." He spoke with his adorable young voice, "Of course dad. I will be fine!" His cane was heard a few times hitting the door as his father walked off to his work. It hit the door about five times before it opened. "Hello!~" He looked around, even if that wouldn't do any good. His cane hit the ground again as he took every single step.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The voices outside grew closer. Naoki swallowed, and took a deep breath. It's just a kid, just a kid, nothing to worry about, just a kid who wants to learn, it'll be okay, just relaaaaax...

The door opened, and she heard the child step in. The distinct tap tap tap of the cane on the ground presented another challenge, though conveniently it took care of the first one she thought of. "G-good morning! I'm your Sensei-for-the-Day, Samejima Naoki, and as per shinobi regulation I am obliged to tell you that I have gone missing from the village in the past year, so if you feel like I may be putting your life in danger please don't hesitate to leave the premises..." Naoki hesitated as she thought of what might be going through the young man's mind as she said this. Unfortunately while deep in thought, she would not have recognized any changes in expression the boy would have after hearing of her status and what he ought to do in the event of a possible emergency. By her own hand. "Ah, not that I would or anything, it's just regulation to tell you... uh..." Dammit, I really should have thought this through a little more... he's just a kid for fuck's sakes, why'd I just instinctively say that?!" She pressed on, hoping he hadn't already been spooked by the initial outburst. "Umm, I hope I didn't scare you or anything, I'm not dangerous, really!" Naoki raised her hands to show that she wasn't holding anything, then remembered that he probably couldn't hear her motions through the reverberations of her voice like she could, and felt completely out of her depth.

Even as she adjusted to life without sight over a decade ago, she never had to contend with the darkness without her superior hearing and echolocation capabilities. It was lucky for her, because she was immediately thrust into a battle with a rather large threat to the village, but that knowledge would not help her with the boy before her now. Naoki lowered her head, trying to figure out what she would be able to do with the child she was entrusted being blind and therefore unable to answer the questions written on the sheet, much less write down any answers for later review.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back