Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

People Watching - [ Open ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
y5KRYNq.png

The sun loomed high up in the sky. Not a cloud to be seen in the blue atmosphere. As much as Haruka preferred seeing the puffy white clouds, she couldn't argue with facts. Today was a fine day. Of course, it was a little bit nippy out here. The wind decided to pick up the smallest of breezes to cascade throughout Maruishi. Though, cold was just how she liked it. Could she help it? No, not necessarily. It was just something that was encoded in her blood, after all. She could wander out in the coldest of temperatures with simply just a tank top and shorts and still feel alright, but that was definitely not her wardrobe choice for today. Adorned in dark jeans and a dark long sleeved shirt, she also chose to wear her favorite jacket during this particular outing. Basically, she looked and felt quite casual for the day. It never hurt to do so, either.

Settled down at a table, she'd plant her elbow into her thigh as she leaned forward to read a newspaper, slate gray eyes scanning it over to absorb the latest and greatest sleaze and trash that this particular newspaper could come up with. It was always nice to get a giggle from these kinds of things. After all, if one didn't learn to laugh at themselves, then they were most certainly in a world of hurt. Also sitting before her was a piece of cake and a pipping hot cup of tea, along with the kettle. It seemed as though she was going to be here for a while just reading and indulging. Perhaps she'd even get to do a bit of people watching, also! That was always nice, now wasn't it? She certainly thought so. She loved getting insight upon the people just to figure out what they were thinking or doing. You know, it'd probably be easier if she did not appear to be herself, but it didn't bother her.

Besides, she always figured that she was incredibly approachable. She never gave people a reason to be upset with her or to even fear her. Reaching over, she'd pick up a fork and simply just go at the confection before her. With that, she'd place the fork in her mouth as she gazed around the area.

What would go on today, she wondered~? Haru seemed to be quiet, so that was a good thing.

Inin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A scruffy looking boy, aged 9, would be seen off in the distance fleeing several overgrown men that were the text book definition of 'butch'. Their muscles were overlapping each other, the veins were protruding against their flesh; which seemed to be smothered in an unruly, inorganic colour. Inin wouldn't know what this was, but why would he know about tanning products at the age anyway. It was odd to say a boy of that age running around, not accompanied by an adult, and to be chased by grown men; an inclination towards this Disney-esk situation looked right now would be apparent. Casting himself over carts, and under the skirts of women, the agile yet loudly scampering boy managed to evade capture; his hunters lost their scent and end the end lost the boy.

It definiately felt like there was a stark contrast between the boy and those around him, i.e. the level of wealth. He didn't look too presentable, adorable perhaps, but not in the neatest way possible. No mother would allow their child to step a foot outside looking less than clinical, despite the activities of a child which would undoubtedly involve that before mentioned clinical look to be washed down with some dirt and mud. Inin would lower his stride into a slow pace, his paws gingerly moving, his body relaxed and a smile appeared on his face. He had escaped, he thought proudly internally. Everyone could see his happiness in the form of a smile, and then quite suddenly, in the form of a revealing expression:

ლ(`ー´ლ)

He raised his cuffs and rotated, facing where his pursuers left off as if to say "haha, didn't catch me", but that wouldn't go as planned. Inin had turned, his nose pressed against the belly of one of the men, whose hairs you could feel even though his shirt. The man wasted no time in firmly lamping the boy on the nose, crackling his frail frame to the ground. They wasted no time in sticking around to cause more of a scene, but instead left Inin to lay on the ground with a bloodied nose.

Although, would someone offer a helping hand?

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
y5KRYNq.png

Picking up the cup of tea, she'd take in a good and deep breath of the scent. Oolong tea this time around. It was good enough for her, though these people did not seem to know their teas very well. She'd just have to teach them, or something along those lines. After all, it was a decent establishment, so therefore they could afford to be their best, no? With her fingers delicately pressed against the ceramics of the cup, she'd tilt it back and take a sip. Finally, her eyes would catch onto an interesting scene. A youngster running through the streets being chased by some older men. Surely it could've meant a good amount here. Perhaps that he was a child of one of them, but that didn't make sense as the malice in their eyes was great. He could've stolen from them, or hell, he could've just owed them something. Really, it depended. However, such a disturbance in Maruishi? That was not something that was allowed to happen under her watch. So how these men could not just be mature was absolutely beyond her. Really, it was a nuisance more than anything to watch grown men act less than their actual age. Though, it seemed that the young boy had gotten away. Or so he had believed.

Oh, dear. So this was not a good situation, now was it? Placing the cup down, she'd stand up swiftly and press off on one of her feet over to the boy's side, whether the men had left or not. They'd have to know better than to act like fools now. Kneeling down beside the boy, she'd attempt to ease him up with care. "Hey, kiddo. Come on. Let's get you up here and check out your nose." She'd murmur in a soothing tone of voice, attempting to help him along here. "Are you going to be okay?" She'd ask this question first. There was no need to overwhelm him, after all. It'd just be too much on the poor kid. Besides, she needed to know whether or not she needed to take him in for a visit to the Shaman or not.

'Oh look~. Mama Haruka to the rescue. Gag me with a spoon. Just let the damn kid learn his lesson, you blonde headed moron.'<COLOR color="#990000"> Oh great. Leave it to Haru to make her appearance. The demon was so damned relentless on making people suffer through the choices they made. However, Haruka would shrug her inner-demon off and just push through. After all, tending to her people was above arguing with a petty and angry spirit stuck within her head.
<i></i>

Inin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lights went out pretty quickly when that fist came rocketing towards Inin's face, and before he knew it, the lights turned back on with a soft voice by his side. He could feel the blood fill his nostrils, which caused him to panic, and then to tear up - being so young, finding the pain quite the shock and the situation in general. In all honesty, this wasn't the first time these men had hurt the little cherub, but for unknown reasons they continued to curb their hatred in his direction. Munesanzan, his legal guardian, was always the one to pick up the pieces after these incidents; he would threaten the men with legal action but regretted his physical redundancies, otherwise they would be no conversation but a slurry of fists.

A woman, a gentle one at that, had located herself to Inin's side; where a woman's touch was deeply in need. She would help him to his feet, the blood dripping from his nose quite profusely. "S-sorry...", the boy would remark to the woman, turning his head and wiping his face with his sleeve to rid himself of both blood and tears. When the courage finally came to look upon the gentle woman, his face was quite obviously reddened and smeared with blood from his nose. "They get angry a lot, I 'unno why..." Inin would look at the woman, peer into her eyes and then smile, thinking inwardly that it was quite nice of someone to run to his aid.

"Munesanzan-sama, said a long time ago that Okaasan and Otousan were suppose to come home from a really, really big job." Inin would show his displeasure with a crooked expression, "They are builders, y'know!"

From afar, one man belonging to the group could be scene clenching his fist and staring angrily at the boy. His presence wouldn't go a miss, but it would disapear after a few moments. What was his deal?

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
y5KRYNq.png

With eased reflex, the blonde haired woman would keep Inin from staining his clothes with the blood and tears that had collected there on his face. "Don't, blood stains cloth." She'd murmur, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a cloth. She'd place that into his hand and attempt to guide it up to his face where he could now clear his features of any of the bodily fluids there. He was lucky that blood didn't make the woman squeamish, that'd cause her to cast her slate gray gaze elsewhere, but she kept a steady watch on him. At least for the moment she would as she listened to his story, but she could feel the gaze from afar. . . as could the demon that clung to her constantly. How could she deny how much she really wanted to lash out towards the gazing eyes right now? Oh, right, because she had a young kid in her arms who had been busted up. That guy? He was lucky. Beating up on kids was something that really got to her. She wanted to freeze the thugs right to their very core and show them what true terror felt like.

But she was fine with assisting people who needed help first. So thus, she'd keep an even face as she looked down towards Inin for his little conversation. "Well, perhaps they are doing the very best that they can. Most adults love to do their best." She'd nod her head along with her statement. "Where is Munesanzan-sama? Why aren't they here saving you from the bad guys?" She asked with a worried expression. If a guardian wasn't doing their job properly. . . she'd have to have a conversation with them. After all, it was wrong to let a child roam the streets and get into trouble.

"Say, kiddo." She'd blink a few times. "Have you ever been inside of the Cage of Rubies?" She'd ask with a small grin. "Cause I can take you there and wait for your guardian to come get ya~ I mean, I can get you something sweet to eat and a drink too, if you want." She'd state, pushing herself up to a stand after laying him down flat. She'd offer her hand out to him to assist him with standing.

"What do you say? Let's have some fun."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
04wh.jpg

Character Description:
Physical: Katsu stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall, with long straight black hair and a full beard for facial hair. He wears glasses for his hazel eyes and has straight natural teeth. Facial structure is natural and not abnormal in any way. His body is not level, he is shorter on the left side in every aspect and bares a lot of weight on his shorter side. He is in good shape however, but people wouldn't notice that quality in them because they would see the abnormal amount of scars on his body. He has a scar that runs down his spinal cord from a sword that slashed his back from earlier in his life and a scar on his ear from a childhood fight on a playground. But the most revealing scar is the one that is on his lips, as the scar is from a sword that slashed across the lips. In other words, he has a scar from one side of his upper lip to the opposite side on the bottom lip. Clothing all depends and will be described in the roleplay.

Mental: Overall, Katsu is deemed a "normal" member of society but he does struggle with some disorders: Obsessive–compulsive and bipolar. He isn't exactly the happiest person in the world. He tends to be a pessimistic on various issues and also believes the way to resolve an issue is to fight it out. It doesn't help he also has Xyrophobia(Fear of razors), Taphephobia(Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries), Phasmophobia(Fear of ghosts), Thanatophobia(Fear of death or dying), Acrophobia(Fear of heights) and Merinthophobia(Fear of being bound or tied up).

NOTE: He looks exactly like the picture and then just add what I described here for appearance :D

Today was a pleasantly fine day in Iwagakure, as the nineteen year old Medical Jounin was out and about in Maruishi for a stroll. His mission today was to clear his mind from the events that had transpired earlier in the week when he was hospitalized from a beat-down from five unknown individuals. Those five had not only assaulted Katsu, but also left him literally broken and dead in a bloody mess from his own body. Luckily, the ANBU were lurking and saved Katsu from death but the individuals much like ghosts had disappeared into the night. But, there was really nothing Katsu could do about the incident as he had no names, no descriptions, and truly no clues to start investigating by himself or with authorities. It was funny how things happened like that night to individuals that---

"What the Hell was that?!" thought Katsu as a boy slid between his legs and ran into the crowd ahead of him. That was odd, a boy was running fast like that for no reason. That clearly didn't make any sense and Katsu would realize this as muscular men would go by him by pushing and shoving him out of the way. This action from the men didn't rest too kindly from the medical Uchiha as he ascended to the top of the buildings and followed the course of the pursuit.

It seemed it was clear as day that they were after the boy as he stopped in the center of the street and received a massive punch in the nose which ensued blood from the boy and knocked the kid over. The grown men like a pack of wolves had their prey cornered until a blonde figure in dark jeans, a dark long sleeved shirt and a jacket on rushed to the boy and saved him from further assault. Watching where the boy went, he would make sure to go with the blonde and the boy later to check up on him. But for now it was time to deal with these crooks as he jumped from his spot on top of a building and landed right in front of them with his sharigan already on.

He looked at the group and said: "Which one of you idiots is the ringleader of this assault on that small, defenseless boy? Show yourself!"

The individual walked in front of the group and got right into the face of Katsu. The man was much taller and heavier than Katsu and he had fists that looked like they came out of a movie. "So you're the coward to go after a kid...a defenseless child who you know damn well can't fend for himself. This is a crime, and you will pay for your crime one way or another...so pick: go in quietly with your posse or fight me and I will be sure to kick each one of your sorry as---"

It seemed like option two as the leader threw a heavy fist into the side of Katsu's face knocking him down, but not out as the others swarmed Katsu. But Katsu just smirked and body switched with a target and stood on the roof top of a nearby building again. Wiping the blood from his mouth, he looked at the group and casted the Reaper's Gaze which made each one of them to see the terrifying gaze of the shinigami which froze them with fear and the screaming pursed thereafter. The crowd looked at the individuals as they screamed in agony and collapsed from the fear of the genjutsu. Katsu jumped down and instructed the people around to get on the radio and signal the ANBU to arrest the individuals. He then walked through the crowd to where the woman and the kid were at. It didn't take long before he had arrived and saw that she was already treating him for his bloody nose and talking to him. Katsu however had gotten to them when she was finishing her sentence, so he knelt down and looked at the boy and then to the woman who he was shocked to see was the Daimyo of Stone! What was she doing out and about in this place?

That didn't matter right now as he looked at Haruka, and said: "Let me look at his nose to be sure it isn't broken or damaged other than bruising and bleeding please."

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]It was a wonderful day in the city. The sun shone down on the streets from the blue sky, warming the bones of one particular Spartan pop star wearing a black vest and charcoal jeans, a green, sleeveless jacket was tied around his waist and most strikingly of all, a black patch rested over his right eye . The young adult was taking a peaceful walk through the streets of Maruishi, enjoying the scents and sounds of the hustle and bustle in the city. In particular he was searching for somewhere nice to eat, it’d been too long since he’d been home having spent the better part of six months out on a mission and he was a tad homesick. As he made sure not to bump into anyone as he wandered he would be singing a tune to himself.

…I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#8040FF">-WOAH!

Suddenly, from behind he could hear the heavy breathing and footsteps of a good few people, one seemed to have gone up high and another seemed a lot smaller than all of them, or at least was extremely light footed. The ones remaining on the ground would almost crash into him but just in the nick of time he would manage to sway and sidestep just a hairs length into safety. “Well, that was certainly rude. Wonder what the rush is? Didn’t seem like a simple race to get somewhere, a pursuit in the middle of the city perhaps?” He would ponder to himself, now adding somewhat of a skip to his step as to hurry along to wherever this commotion took him, continuing with his song as he went, just listening to the sounds of the people in front who eventually came to a somewhat sudden stop.

“…So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen…”

He would come up to the three muscular men just as they began to scream out loud which made him wince a little and step back a little, covering his ears till the men passed out. Upon uncovering them he would face the person who seemed to have caused it and folded his arms disapprovingly. “Do you really think a technique like that should be used on these thugs, I mean sure they bloodied up this kids nose but come on, I can literally smell the fear on these guys… in fact I believe that one is close to cardiac arrest judging by his heart rate.” He’d point to one of the unconscious men, though clearly he didn’t really care, he just thought it polite to mention it. He’d come over to the young boy who was already being tended to by a female and look down at them with a cheerful smile, if they looked up they would get a good look at his unhidden eye and it would be a sight to behold, it looked as if someone had plucked a violet gem from the earth, cleaned and polished it up, placed a star in the middle then jammed it into his head, so beautiful. “So, what’s the plan, miss? You’re taking the boy to the cage of Rubies if I heard correctly…” He may have been all the way down the street when she asked, but nothing escapes Nijis ears, not when there’s no attempt to hide it from him. “Are you sure you’d even be able to get him in? A friend or family member of the Daimyo? Even then…” At this point he’d just shrug a little, it seemed a little strange to him that they’d be allowed in the building, stranger still that this woman said she could make it happen, that seemed a lie to him, even if the woman wasn’t showing any signs of that and anyway, there’d be armed guards at the doors and he was feeling really hungry as that was his initial objective of being here.

MFT = 713
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
y5KRYNq.png

As the woman awaited an answer from the young boy, she couldn't help but feel as though she needed to pop herself up and go fight the thugs and make sure that they never saw the light of day again. . . Granted, that wasn't very keen of her. So, obviously, it was best that she let someone else handle the dirty work. You see, it always happened like that one way or another, but you couldn't blame this chick for having those types of thought. Why? Because she saw it more times than just once. To be quite frank, it actually irritated her to an extent. The little guy always got picked at, or picked on. Let's just say it was an occurrence that happened often. Then, the sound of confrontation reached her ears and her slate gray eyes would widen a bit. Swiftly, she'd help the boy sit up on her own and she was quick to her feet in an incredible rush. Feeling herself ready to bark out orders, it was just forced back down her throat. The deed had been done, and there wasn't anything that she could do about it at this point.

Pausing in her stance, she would blink a few times before simply just letting out a sigh. Vigilantes in a shinobi nation? The notion was simply just ludicrous, but it seemed that she had seen literally everything there was to see. However, if she didn't see it, then she wasn't going to say anything. As far as she was concerned: She saw no evil, heard no evil, nor spoke any evil on this day at this certain hour. Finally, though, two men approached the scene where she had been caring for Inin and she looked back and forth between them. Her hand would raise as she scratched at the back of her head. Questions, demands everywhere. It was a bit overwhelming when she was trying to take care of a battered Student of the nation, but she would make due with the hand that she had been dealt at this point. Suggesting a hand towards Inin, she'd offer a small smile. "He's all yours to look at. Make sure it is set properly if it is broken. Don't want him to go around with a deformed nose or anything." She'd smile now, bringing herself back up to a stand where she would wipe any dirt away from her clothing. Every where she went. . . it became a crazy little shindig.

Looking towards Niji, she would now go ahead and attempt to answer his questioning. "I can make it happen. I don't blow any hot air." She'd comment, tilting her head off to the side. At least she wasn't offended by someone not knowing who she was. . . In fact, it actually kind of amused her in all senses of the word. How often was it that she got in front of her people and spoke? She knew that she did it enough, but perhaps it was turning out to be not enough. Ah, not living up to Mother's name, clearly. . . "If you need further proof on this, you two may join myself and the boy here to come for dessert and a look around the Cage of Rubies." Now, she'd wait.

[ mft cuz keita is lazy ]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How rudely it must've seemed that a simple medical ninja had "bossed" around the Daimyo of their village, and in broad daylight! But he truly didn't mean to come off as the way he did after he said it. He simply wanted to check on the child, who could've been any higher in rank than a Genin, to be reassured at least that his nose wasn't broken but bruised at the most. After receiving the approval from their Daimyo, he began to look at the nose of the boy to see if the nose appeared to be leaning off to one side or in a strange shape. It wasn't so his first item on his check-up was complete. Next, he checked for indentations and bumps on the nose by running his finger along the nose of the boy. He didn't have any of these either so this check-up was about over. Smiling at the boy, he said: "Your nose seems only bruised, but to be sure I only need to do one more thing and we are done. I need you to breathe through your nose. If you have any difficulties, I need to know Young Man. I will monitor your breathing as well, so relax and breathe for me."

Quickly turning to the "Spartan pop star" and his Daimyo, he first answered to the other man. "Did I go a little over what I should've on those crooks? Yes, but we needed to be sure that they were going to be stopped, correct? They will be all fine, the worse of their worries is that they soiled themselves from fear and jail." He then redirected his focus to the Daimyo of their village and said with a smile: "Miss Daimyo, I didn't think I would see you out here. The men that I collapsed from my genjutsu will be fine as I just told him. I notified the people around the incident to call the ANBU units so they should be here very soon."

Looking back at the boy, he smiled and nodded to tell him to keep trying to breathe. He watched him as he said: "I will gladly take your offer to go to the Cage of Rubies. Other gentleman, come with us so I can get to know you."

[OOC: Been busy, promise a better post next time. Sorry :( ]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
Niji would smile softly toward the woman and nod, he had no reason to distrust her word but he couldn’t deny that he was rather curious as to her identity, perhaps it would be worth asking directly? That could lead to an awkward conversation but how else would he learn. “If it isn’t too intrusive, would you mind if I asked who it is you are? I don’t mean to come across as rude, I simply do not recognize your… well, voice.” He’d wait for a response, if any before turning his attention to the man attending to the young boy, sounded as if he knew what he was doing more so that himself so he’d leave him to that, though as he started to address him, he couldn’t help but chuckle to himself.

Nijis head would tilt to one side, his rusty red hair falling over his face slightly as he turned to look back at the three, still unconscious men. Did he think the other male had gone overboard? He did indeed however he was preparing to do something similar himself so could he really judge him for it? He’d like to think he’d have restrained himself a little better mind, perhaps rob them of their sight and plunge them into a world of pitch blackness, scare them that way, he would also like to point out the still heightened heartbeat of one of the men in particular, being that it was playing on the back of his audial nerve. He was however, used to the smallest sounds being far too loud and would just tune it out the best he could, else he’d drive himself crazy trying to fix everything that irritated him. “Well, I think there was a more human way to handle it, however I’m hardly the person to advise you on that. Had you been a few moment slower I’d have robbed them of something they no doubt think they can’t lose.”

He would give a cheeky grin as he turned back to the woman and the child she was holding, seemed everything was fine and the word Daimyo being thrown around so easily was a curious thing. He would however also nod along happily as he replied to the invitation offered to him. “I would gladly take the opportunity to explore the cage of Rubies, such a chance doesn’t come about to often and though I may not appreciate it as others would I must come along regardless.” He would bow to the three of them individually. “My name is Niji, of the Hashigaki clan.”

MFT - 432

Sorry for the wait, holidays and such keep a boy busy xD should reply faster once the new year starts :3
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
y5KRYNq.png

Ah, so finally. A diagnosis had been made on the kid that she had picked up off of the street to make sure he was alright. She hadn't even known she had been waiting for any kind of official diagnosis or anything like that, but who was she to keep the doctors and workers of the village from doing what they did the best? So thus, she would keep her mouth shut and attentive towards the two newcomers that had made their way upon the scene. With care, she'd lift the young male up and cascade his arms over her shoulders, and then she'd tuck her arms underneath of his legs to keep him steady and in place. Sure, it may be outside of a boy's pride to let a woman do such a thing to them, but they had to move forward anyways. What if more of the little gang had come into the area? Yeah, no. She was not really digging that idea. Actually, it was rather quite unacceptable. Especially since she was not looking towards having her own little show down here in the middle of the main work way of her home. Looking back and forth between the two, she'd bow her head the best that she could with Inin clutched to her.

"Kono Haruka, Earth Daimyo." She'd speak in an even tone. Never was her status something that she gloated, but rather she used it to either calm a person down, cheer them up, or even just give people something that they never really had, like a donation to the poor or something along those magnitudes. "Now, let's take this time to head over to the Cage, shall we?" She'd state, looking back and forth between the two. "I think I'd prefer it that we be out of the way just in case more members of whatever gang that was crop up and try to 'take us on'. I'd rather not beat up on my citizens, after all." She'd let out an exasperated sigh. There was so much zaniness going on. Had it been due to the sudden influx of shinobi activity here within the village? It had to have been. It was the only way that the young leader could describe it.

"I will find a way that each and every one of you can appreciate our little field trip. I assure you of that. Though, I think young Inin here will have to stay in a room near my mother's and relax for a bit. I don't need to overwhelm him or anything like that. And with the doctors and nurses wandering there, he'll be safe." She'd offer a small twinge of a smile now. Twisting her upper body, she'd soon move to walk towards said area now. The only challenge now was to find a good conversation to carry.

"I'm no good at casual conversation. So what do you all wish to speak about?" She'd ask. Well, at least she was honest, right?

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu smiled at his Daimyo as she had picked up the boy and started to head off in the direction. It seemed that they were going to this "Cave of Rubies" as she had said one way or another. The fact that more people in that gang could appear also helped her order to them. So, with that he began to follow her and would address Niji when the time was right. First, it would be good to evaluate the boy's nose one more time since he decided to not answer Katsu. It seemed the swelling was done and it wasn't crooked. The boy also looked like he was breathing just fine so that worry was gone. At least, he had fixed one person while possibly ruining three others' lives with a powerful genjutsu. Oh well, it would show them not to mess with the little man. Anyways, it never made any sense to Katsu why people always attacked the weaker, quieter, or social awkward people. They were the least of anyone's worries. They probably did it to be spiteful and bullies more than anything.

But those thoughts left his mind, and he focused his attention on Niji again. "With all due respect, you're probably right in saying there is a more human way to have handled them. But I believe that was the best way of handling them. Why not scare them and be done with it? Sure, I could've harmed them with a simplier genjutsu but that would be no fun. Besides, I can handle their conditions if my actions harmed them so badly. But, they look fine to me...just a little scared and shook up." explained Katsu as he then turned his action to all three of the others and smiled. He wasn't mad at Niji for questioning his actions, but the man honestly had no idea what he was talking about and that was fine since Katsu didn't know everything either!

This day had been eventful thus far and seemed it would keep getting even more entertaining and interesting. There were going to the "Cave of Rubies" and he was getting to spend time with Haruka, the Earth Daimyo...such a high honor. But he hadn't introduced himself yet, he should really do that.

"How rude of me, I never introduced myself. My name is Hatsuharu Katsu, Jounin-Ranked Medical Shinobi. And we may speak about whatever you three would want to talk about!"

[MFT:408]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
It was quite a surprise to Niji that he had been speaking so casually to the Daimyo of the earth country, had he realized he’d have been a little less crass, perhaps. She however didn’t seem to mind it which came as both a relief and a quick realization on his part, she is just a regular person, just because she is in a position of power doesn’t mean he should suddenly treat her as if one simple mis-spoken word would be his death. He couldn’t help but smile though at the idea of talking to her though he managed to stop himself from flipping out more than that and he was pretty impressed at the way she handled the situation at hand, opting to leave simply because she didn’t like to bring harm upon her citizens. “You’ve certainly caught my attention miss Haruka. I look forward to finding out how I shall be enjoying the Cage of Rubies, even though I feel a little peeved that I shan’t be able to simply see it, not every day a person is invited inside after all.” He would say with a chuckle toward the end and begin to walk along with her and the other Spartan as checked out the youngster once more, he was nothing if not attentive to his patients and Niji would have guessed even before his introduction that he was indeed a member of the medical branch.

His attention was now fully on the man as he pondered his words once again but this time he would do so with a simple shrug. “I don’t doubt your skills one bit, in fact I am impressed if anything. I just think I’d have rather kept them conscious to experience the fear, a difference in our personalities and nothing more I would say. I still say that one guy was a little to close to a heart attack for my liking, but being unconscious seems to have calmed him down some, it’s not beating quite so aggressively now.” He would chuckle. “I’d say mine was a little faster now, given the sudden realization of my current company but I am certain that will pass.” He would laugh softly at his half joke, truth was he had become more aware now, which was probably silly and he would soon just shake his head to clear his mind up some.

“I am honestly curious as to why you’d be allowed out and about, alone. I don’t mean to be rude but usually one in your position if under heavy guard. Last Daimyo I was sent to… deal with… had set himself up a considerable wall of people. You seem rather, not defenseless but, nonchalant about simply being out and about. Just something I find odd compared to what I usually deal with.”

[MFT - 484]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
y5KRYNq.png

The young woman couldn't help but feel a bit amused, but at the same time the amusement that she felt sort of brought a shame to her. One didn't simply find any kind of non-serious emotion when confronted by someone's disability, but it seemed that the young man had been doing just fine without the whole seeing part going on. Could you blame her? If one were to poke fun at all of the things that they were expereicing, then it was easier for all of the other people around to truly embrace the fact that this was how it was. Good for Niji, right? Adjusting the small Academy Student on her back, she'd speak: "I do believe that's unfortunate." She'd comment with a small sigh to express that she really did see where he was coming from. 'See'. Get it? Oh, that's so cruel, but who could resist? It may have made a person a monster to poke fun at disabilities. . . but that didn't stop the little puns that would attempt to surface. She was certain she was getting more than just a little bit of this from Haru sifting through her brain. "We'll attempt to find a way to fix that for you. Hopefully you can find a way to appreciate the Cage for what it really is, eh?"

As the two men began to converse behind her, she continued walking in front of them. She would appear to tune it out, but still she was listening in. All tuned in to what was going on, but still. . . Until the conversation truly concerned her, she would continue to lead them away from the area. Soon, they would come upon the exposed area of the place that she resided within. With no pause, she would lock eyes upon a disheveled and panicked looking man who locked his gaze upon her. Her eyes would soon meet his, and then she would smile gently in his direction. Of course, this was the person that she was meant to have stuck around her. Her guard. He must've always had his hands full when she would slip away, silently into the day or night. It was something that she was good at. Leave it to her to believe that she needed absolutely no guidance or protection due to being a guardian herself. She was sure that was why her mother let her go into the Academy all those years ago.

"I am a grown woman who can handle herself." She commented, her voice extruding a confidence one could only find in a leader. "Being a shinobi myself, I am anything but helpless. Anyone who deludes themselves into believing so will find themselves trampled." They couldn't see it, but she had a small smile touching her lips. "Now, both of you, let's go inside." And with that, she would lead them into the Cage of Rubies.

"After I lay Inin in bed, is there anything that you guys are absolutely dying to do?" A gracious host, as always.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
04wh.jpg

As the group began to proceed to this "Cave of Rubies", the Daimyo for the most part kept herself quiet carrying the boy over her shoulder where he looked like a ragdoll...perhaps a sack of potatoes? The boy looked better than he was earlier, even though he seemed to be going in and out of consciousness repeatedly. He would need to be sure the kid got checked out more in-depth when they got to the building, but for now it was time to socialize with the other member of their group, the blind Niji. Their methods to have taken down the thugs were drastically different: Katsu used the overpowering genjutsu to make sure the eyes stopped, but on the other hand....Niji wanted to deprive them of something but keep them conscious. There could've been an argument that ensued, but both men seemed to have put their differences aside about the matter since both were going to harm them in some way. "There are right, Niji. I may have gone overboard with that genjutsu, but there are more drastic measures that I could've done, but didn't because of the people that were around and the location. Given a different location, I would've probably reacted differently. But alas, what done is done and we should be focusing on our humble host. Right?" He was smiling at Niji even though the boy couldn't see because of his blindness, and he tried to take this into consideration with his tone..but Katsu tended to have a very mono-toned voice.

Within a few minutes, the group had arrived at what Katsu assumed was where she lived. But, there was no time to look around or anything as a man appeared in front of them and looked very worried but it seemed the Daimyo would shrug him off and proceed to say she needed no protection from anyone as she was a Guardian of their village as well. She seemed very confident in herself which is very good trait in a leader, but since Katsu was slightly concerned about her. She may be strong, smart and hold power but there were people in the village that would surely love to put her six feet under. Katsu wasn't one of them, but he was sure there were people around. If he got beaten down walking at night, then that group was still at large and would probably be till Katsu ended them himself.

Anyways, being the host she was, she asked if they had anything in particular they wanted to do. Katsu jumped figuratively at this question and said: "I am interested in seeing more of this building, Haruka. And maybe we could have a drink or something, haha." He was definitely confident in himself to say the least, but confidence was not always the best thing to have in a situation.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rusty haired man would shake his head a little at the Daimyos statement but smiled, it was nice that she seemed to be so caring but honestly, the last thing he ever wanted was help with his disability. “Honestly, I don’t wish to have my vision. I was long ago taught a jutsu to help me “see” but, I didn’t enjoy the experience, things were never how I imagined them, colours seemed so harsh and I found myself falling into judging a book by its cover. Being blind gives me a fresh perspective on everything, I can see the beauty inside of people, rather than just their outward appearance which could just be a candy cover on a shit filled centre.” He would turn as if he was looking at them both instead of just looking ahead and shrug. “Honestly, I kinda feel sorry for people like you, you see everything as it is and that can often cloud your judgment, even if you don’t realise it.” And there it was, laid bare for all to know were Nijis true feelings on his blindness, of course there was also the fact that his bloodline compensated for the disability in a massive way that others would not have the privilege of using.

He would listen to and think about Katsus statement and nod after a few moments of silence. “Whats done is indeed done. Perhaps next time though you should leave something for others?” He’d chuckle, being confined to the village for the foreseeable future meant there was a lack of action in his life and as such he wanted to take any opportunity he could to “play” with punks and thugs. Maybe other shinobi to, but that never seemed to be as fun since he couldn’t exactly go all out and kill a fellow Spartan. It was then that Niji realised that they seemed to be at their destination and from nowhere Haruka would make a statement that seemed to be directed more at everyone than just toward him, given that it sounded like she was addressing his earlier concerns. After that she would invite them into her home and Niji would follow along politely, staying quiet for the moment and simply taking in the sounds and smells as he usually did. It certainly smelt like Haruka, though he wasn’t about to express that thought because it could be taken the wrong way far too easily, he may be an airhead but he isn’t a total moron. As Katsu began to answer her question, Niji would move to a nearby wall and place his hand on it for a moment and taking in a deep breath before turning back to the pair with a smile. “I agree, a drink sounds wonderful, simply walking around is good enough for me, this is certainly an interesting place.”

[MFT - 483]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ OoC: Sorry guys. I'm going to need to dip out of this topic. I've lost all of my motivation for it since Inin disappeared. =( So I'm going to just topic leave rather than taking up your time. We can just say that she showed 'em around the place and whatnot. e.e ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back