Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Perfection [Kin HP]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Continued from Here]

The puppet shinobi had to make his way to his treehouse lab in the Elderwoods. He had made it prior to the transformation of himself as a puppet. Really it was a base for him. A workshop in the woolds where he could view the sparkling lake or observe wild life. However there was no calm at the moment anger flooded through the mind of Hiku. Never had his shell been so injured before. He felt as though there was something in him actually disrupting his chakra flow. Emerald had done something to him something that Hiku never expected to happen to him before. However this was a design inadequacy and he was not prepared to handle that kind of power. However Hiku wanted that kind of power and with the news from the foreign village he saw this as a perfect chance to explore the world but did not want to do so openly. He was still an abomination one that needed to be rectified and Hiku was in a sense losing his mind. He had changed himself a lot, since the start of this puppet endeavor. However as each day grew by he realized just how incomplete he really was. Hiku touched a small black device and a button click cold be heard faintly. "Log entry 57. Currently I've begun tinkering with the idea of this Human Puppetry. After talking with the Kazekage some things came into light and theories were simple to be introduced. Take a living body, turn it into a mindless puppet, retain the gifts. However I have decided to take it a step further. Why just live through another shell. What if I kept this shell alive but not alive. Our world is too endlessly filled with probabilities and possibilities. I used to think everything was so set and define but this puppet life is making me insane. I realize more and more everyday that the inventions I make in this world could be anything. In short I can nearly do anything I think of if I put forth the effort and thought. Chikamatsu was a genius, whose worked inspired Soga to turn himself into a puppet. Whose to know if Chikamatsu did the same but now I have inherited these techniques. This was a theory one that can be accomplished." Hiku's hand would release a buzzsaw which would begin whirring.

Emerald lay drugged and motionless on an operating table in front of Hiku. As he worked he detailed each step in the process. "I would lie to start off by saying that I have never done this before and I will record my work. Now I have begun to cut off the legs and arms from our subject. as I cut off each limb I have begun to make wooden nubs to cover the amputation point. I need this man alive and cannot have him dying. Now I will further dismember the limbs cutting his legs at the knees and ankles. I will also be cutting his arms at the elbow and wrist. After doing those I will implant the seeds of the Viridian Oak trees inside this man. As Hiku worked on cutting down the limbs further he began to use chakra strings to grab a jar of pale seeds from his desk.

"I am preparing the V.O. (Viridian Oak) seeds for implanting. Now I've tried this on an animal that had a decent chakra source but this would be the first time I've tried it on a human. These seeds were once whole viridian oak trees. I've been studying on the breakdown of elements in chakra science and have found that our control over the elements can do a lot of amazing things. I spent two whole days breaking down sets of V.O trees back down to their infancy. I guess you could say I'm lucky I'm able to control wood. Well after doing that for two days I've constantly allowed these seeds to bath in the water of the starlit lake absorbing nutrients from the lake. I did however speed up the process with my control over the Water Element. Once again Wood Element is the Master Race. Anyways by fusing the water in with the seeds I allowed large amounts of chakra to overflow in each one. The more chakra the seeds can absorb the better I can reconstruct the wood I broke down from them. I will place a few seeds into each section of the body that cut off. Then with careful precision I will begin to sprout the wood inside of the body. I will focus on destroying the natural bone structure and replacing it with this reinforced wood. With multiple seeds it will be multiple layers of wood condensed to form a dense layer of "bone". I will leave the organs in there but encase them in wood as well cutting off any air or bacteria that would touch the remains of the body.

As a puppet there are many human things I miss but if I create a more human shell maybe I'll be able to retain those human qualities I've had to sacrifice. I'm going crazy here and while I have all the time in the world I do not have all the time to feel alive anymore. Do you know what it's like to have been a Yamanakan clansmen and not be able to smell the flowers anymore? I think this is what she meant when she told me not to forget who I am. Being a puppet, she knew it would make a man forget they were a man. For a while I had truly forgotten. I want kids, I want a family one day so my parents can have their grandchildren. I want the touch of a woman again. I want to be able to eat delicious foods and drink alcohol. I can't even smoke my herbs they do nothing for me now. Everything is better but not at the same. This is the best thing to happen to me but it's a curse it truly is. However I decided why can't I have my cake and eat it too? What's stopping me from eating the cake I baked? Everything else was just ingredients up tho this point dammit I will do what I wish to again in life. Like I've always done I will roll with it and make the best out of the situation."

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His conviction was stronger now that he knew what he wanted. Many times in a person's life we may feel like our world is crumbling, but it's the resolve to never give up which will always pull you through. Hiku began to manage the new body parts in a organized manner putting them back where they belonged without reattaching them. He wanted to wait until he had finished the most difficult task. "The reanimation of the body parts was a success. Each limb is human skin on the outside, warmth but texture is hard. The "bone" is Enhanced Viridian Oak, and very high in chakra abundance. It's a great mixture of wood and chakra. Even more so with three layers condensed into one the wood is going to be thicker than steel. The organs are in between the skin and new bone. They are encased within the wooden body but I don't know if their functioning just yet." He would release his saw once more and hover over Emerald.

Hiku would begin cutting into the chest of the still alive emerald who was drugged out of his mind. After breaking through the bone and opening up the chest Hiku would begin to place seeds throughout the inside. "I am essentially the initial process but with some tweaks. For one this body is going to be my new shell so I must outfit the innards properly. I have not figured out how I plan on accomplishing this exactly but with the body being fused with wood I'm sure making some installments here and there won't be tough. The main concern is how to transform him while keeping him alive but killing him at the same time. I wanted to do it with the least amount of pain but if I plan for this body to function properly it needs to be done fresh. Chakra will become the mainstay of the body, in order to keep it "alive". It will become my new form of blood. After I complete the operation the remaining blood in this body will become a waste of space. However I will leave it in there until I replace it with my own blood one day maybe. As I'm placing in the seeds I'm moving over organs and such to make room for the containment unit. In between the lungs I will place a unit made from the gems under the starlit lake. They have been refined and cut to resemble a large gem like sphere with numerous colors. This sphere is also another great conduit for chakra. This will be where I house my bio-organic container. It is also the newest form of my Axis Drive to help with my performance. This body will be a true work of art and vision. Multiple layers that all work on their own and come together. The theory is to have a reinforced wooden bone structure, with the intent to graft steel to it as well. Every organ to each body part has been contained into it's own section. This keeps the organs protected and neat in their own areas in case I ever want to install tools into myself at least this way I can without all the blood and guts. Everything will be connected by the chakra enhanced wood and stabilized by my chakra. I am also leaving the subject's chakra path way. I need the natural skills he was blessed with to stay where they are." Afrer Hiku planted the seeds he would begin to dot Emerald's forehead.

After drawing numerous small lines Hiku would begin cutting around Emeralds head opening the top half of his head. He would carefully pull up the brain without removing it. Hiku would plant a few seeds in and let the brain hang loosely from Emerald's cranium. "I will have to remove things that made me what I am. Which means his heart and his brain have to go. However the chakra system stays. I think that's the golden ticket in all of this. Anyone could be turned into a puppet but one that can retain their skills in former life now that's something of wonder. So I will take a gamble and retain the chakra system. Worse come to worse I rip it out before the transfer is complete." Hiku would begin to pull out the heart slowly letting it hang from the body. Hiku eyed Emerald as the male was clearly aware of what was going on but unable to move. "You're aware? Wow this is pretty awkward isn't it. I couldn't even imagine what sort of pain you're going through right now. Tears are actually running down your eyes believe it or not. Well don't worry this will all be over very soon. I would like to thank you for helping me further my goals. I will not waste your sacrifice to my chakra science pound cake." With a grin Hiku would form his seals and begin to expand the seeds from within. The eyes on Emerald widened as the pain probably began to rip through him. The wood was wrapping around his bones and then condensing to crush the bones and replace them. The organs were being grouped on Hiku's command in different sections of wood. The face of Emerald began to crack and shift as wood infused with his body. His face held utter horror and pain. Hiku felt bad for him, it was a pity to cause such pain.
b4ba8f84-f321-4644-8517-612bb73ea8d7_zps71919b7a.jpg

As the process furthered midway, Hiku cut the brain and the heart out. The two components the body would have no use for and the two things he did not want in there to hold Emerald together. With a vacant twisted wooden human body Hiku would enact his final motions. "As I record my final findings I have reached the end of this venture. For what seemed like an eternity has only taken a few months. I have now found what it was that was missing. I will hang up this shell above the new one. With everything in place the only thing left to do is implant my bio-container into the shell. I will set of the chest to lock in itself then activate my chakra and I will see what happens." Hiku strapped himself to the sealing and opened his own compartment. His containment unit was a compilation of his original flesh which housed his Chakra and old body functions existing as chakra particles. With new organs in a body his chakra particles would probably meld with Emeralds organs in order to emulate a living being. He wasn't sure how far it would go but it was worth a try, and if all else failed he'd have a new shell likely one with the abilities to further disrupt particles around him. With that kind of power Hiku could further himself from this moment.

With taking too much time in hesitation and though Hiku finally said fuck it. He activated chakra strings from his bio container and latched to the new sphere inside Emerald's organic wood body. The bio container reeled itself from the Puppet Frame to the new one's containment gem. As the container nestled in chakra threads began to pour from it's every direction. They attached allove the sphere and began to activate it's properties. The sphere would close up locking the bio-container in the center. Then chakra threads would begin to pass through the sphere and attach to the reinforced chakra enhanced wood. The Viridian Oak began to shift easily managing itself and Hiku now had control over it. The wood would shift and warp the body further. The Viridian oak would attach to the dismembered limbs next and bring them together. As Hiku's new body came together his eyes body functions began to react. He could feel the changes, the shifts in the wood, the Viridian Oak solidifying itself. He felt no pain and each shift was exhilarating.

After the body had reconnected itself Hiku began to work his threads into the chakra network's system. Emerald's chakra network tried to resist Hiku's threads, little defiant bastards they were. However with no will to grasp on the foreign chakra would be overtaken. Hiku continued to pervert Emerald's chakra network infusing his own chakra into it. The more control Hiku took the more the body felt like his. Hiku could feel control of his hands and feet and soon his was able to open his mouth. An aroma of blood and hung in the air, and the shinobi could finally smell it again. Hiku's eyes opened and his first sight was the old puppet frame he was once inside of. He rose off the table clutching at his chest trying to get a feel of it all. His skin felt like skin but his body was as hard as a super thick tree. yes super thick.

dafe7716-e752-42a5-8f42-7345a8520dc4_zps36e4e576.jpg

Hiku slowly got off the table and began to stagger almost immediately. He fell over on the ground as his body was still cracking itself into place. However it did not take long for everything to come together. His body was a work of pure art. He was breathing, smelling, and could feel his insides slightly. Everything felt split inside but still he felt the normal functions of an ordinary human. Hiku began to feel an abundance of something inside of his stomach. "Oh no... What the hell is this? Where is the bathroom... wait I don't have one...." Hiku would stand up immediately and run to the corner of the tree house laboratory. Without even a moment's hesitation Hiku zipped down his pants and began to pee all over the corner of the room. He let out a sight of happiness as his body began to feel even lighter. Hiku then froze up and began to look down. He looked up and looked down again. "I didn't even notice it... I have a penis again." A delighted smile spread across his face, oh it was the little things in life that left you excited.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiku spent some hours adjusting to his new body. He found many interesting things within his results. The biggest one was the amount of unstable chakra that was now housed within his core. Emerald's chakra was more than particle acceleration he had control over the particles around him. In a sense one could say that he controlled reality. However that was Hiku's skill to use now. With the creation of this new body he did not want to leave many traces of the dastardly act he had done. When his fellow Shinobi ever questioned him if they ever did he would simply explain what he was. There was no reason to hide, and no longer any reason to be afraid of what the world thought. He was different and still fit among them. Hikuidori had got himself some new clothes along with a black cloak. He still wanted to walk around unnoticed for the most part. He had begun to pack all evidence that would otherwise lead to him. All of his puppet parts and scrolls. Any thing object wise would be placed inside of summoning scrolls but the scrolls would be tightly packed in a bag for Hiku to carry. Before leaving he took one final glance at the treehouse workshop. "I probably should have used you more. Oh well let by gones be bye gones. I have business to attend to... Like getting some food, the biggest keg of alcohol and some nice tail. Yep it's been long over due, bout damn time I get to it." With a grin Hiku would dig into his pocket and bring out a lighter. With a flick of his wrist he'd fling the lighter into the tree house watching it catch fire. It was glorious the way it burned like a cleanse of flames.

ac2d2bd3-100b-4002-9ef7-9bc5074aa1ba_zpsaa354a87.jpg

Hiku would turn and walk away from the scene quickening his haste. He began to push chakra through his body and access the energy stored within the chakra network of Emerald. The unstable energy coursed through the Axis Drive. He felt the build up, it was tremendous to the point of where his insides felt as though they were vibrating. His body began to fade in and out of view as he released the energy in the Axis Drive, to open up a small pocket dimension. With a grin Hiku would travel through it disappearing from view. He would then reappear further ahead and vibrate out of existence once more.

"The revival of Hasu Hikuidori is complete."

[Topic Left]
Not really sure what to do with this, void it I guess?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back