Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Personal Inspection [OPEN]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had walked the last three stories of the hospital up and down, taking in every last corner there was to see, perfectly memorizing everywhere he had went. For him it was necessary, as he would have to start working here soon - that is if they accepted him here. He wasn't too worrie about that though, as he saw himself as one of the smartest persons who would work here. Confidence and just a little shot of arrogance that were ingrained into him from being told over and over again how smart he was - afterall it wasn't stopping to this day. He also liked hospitals as they were so nice and clean. He was so used to see sick and hurt peope that any aura of negativity didn't seem to affect him in any way, which was really useful for treating patients, He found himself stopping every now and again to try and get a glimpse of the rooms where the sick were kept. From what he'd seen he could get an idea of the common room layout and size. Now, he had the last upper floors left and then had wanted to try and get an idea of the types of peope who worked here, doubting he could lay eyes or even hands on any of the medical supplies, not that he had bad intent but he was curious, afterall this was the biggest hospital he had been in, the last he had worked in also didn't seem as good equipped, though the answer to question of 'how good were medical ninjutsu really' had yet to be confirmed for him, although from what he knew, he had no doubt that they were a great improvement aslong as they weren't used while actual knowledge and traditionel techniques were forgotton about. After arriving on the highest public floor and having expored it, he closed his eyes to run himself through the hospital again and again. With his long black coat, he had eyes on him every so often and wasn't really stealthy about running around the whole hospital. He fell a little into thought as he watched a girl in a wheelchair being guided around by her seemingly big brother, the question was, how would he proceed to find out more of the ongoings in the hospital.

Mft: 386

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was like any other day, the only difference today was, Miyuki was going to her check up by herself. She was able to get into the hospital and have her checkup. The nurses guided her to the room. One of the upper floors. Afterward, Miyuki insisted she could leave on her own. The checkup was normal, eye exam, physical exam, and trying to talk Miyuki into an eye surgery again. They tried before and it didn't change anything, so she rejected Ted the offer.

Miyuki is a small girl, standing at about 4'9". She has short blond hair, fair skin, and her eyes were covered by an orange bow, the bow itself is on the side of her head, while the ribbon part covered her eyes. The rest of her out was pretty bland and simple, tan button up shirt that was tucked into her brown shorts that buttoned up above her waist.

Miyuki stuck to a wall, guiding herself along until she reached a staircase. She couldn't sense it until she was almost on it. It was a staircase leading downward, stairs we're her biggest enemies. So she turned around and she would try to find another way down or something. She walked around for a bit, she mostly felt chakras from the 'normal' people, non-shinobi's. She didn't want to ask any of them for help, if she had it her way, she'd have no help at all. She just needed more training in order to better feel her surroundings. She walked through a doorway, the first thing she sensed there were a few people in there, but she didn't know exactly where they were. She walked away from the wall further into the what she assumed was another hallway. She was getting better at feeling her way around, but she was far from being able to use it as a way to see.

Miyuki ended up walking right into someone, a man, she would assume a shinobi since his chakra felt much stronger than the 'normal people. "Ah, excuse me!" She exclaimed as she took a step back. "I didn't mean to run into you, sorry."

[mft]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And right that moment he turned around, he bumped into someone or something. Though guessing by the feel of it it was indeed a person, someone small even. He looked down on the girl he had run into, she was atleast a head smaller then him, more then that even and he had to look down to her, though he didn't know if size mattered to the girl since as he noticed, she wore some sort of ribbon over her eyes. He guessed she was around the age of an academy student, but didn't imagine her being a ninja, she didn't seem as well versed in coordinating herself as Kou did who had been blind aswell. What more? She did look plain in his eyes. That wasn't a bad thing, but he assumed her family must've been of a common standing, maybe even from the grand palais? She seemed clean atleast, but he was already thinking to much again and so his usual smile returned to his lips - even though she couldn't see it - and he started speaking to her. "Don't worry about it, I didn't pay attention myself and it must be heard navigating not seeing anything." He didn't wanna exactly point out that he was curious about the ribbon, but also didn't wanna ask her if he was blind, that seemed inappropriate. "Though let me ask you if I can be of any help in your navigation, are you looking for someone? Or are you lost?" He didn't wanna push himself onto her, but he also couldn't just let her run around alone, in the end she'd fall down the stairs. Though nobody in the surrounding area seemed to care for her, so she didn't seem to have someone else to help. He thought of a way to ask her about her eyesight, but he coudn't find the right approach without thinking he might make her feel uncomfortable. If she accpeted his help maybe.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miyuki tilted her head up at him after he spoke. His voice was above her so obviously he was taller. It wasn't hard navigating, at least that's what she told herself. She huffed when he offered help. Well, she huffed when he asked if she was lost. "I'm not lost." She stated quickly, then crossed her arms. A moment later though, she pointed at a wall. "But I do need help getting down those stairs, it's a little hard to do for me right now." Miyuki said in a softer tone of voice, she didn't want help, but if she didn't ask then she would have to go down the stairs alone. Usually, her mother led her around, she never knew how dependent she had become.
"Oh what is your name, mister, if you are a guy that is." She questioned, she didn't know if he was a guy, some girls could sound like a guy too. "I am Miyuki, an academy student believe it or not." She said with a prideful tone of voice and a big grin. She was speaking as if she either hadn't talked to someone in a while, or as if she was open, or Naive. She really was clueless at how helpless she actually was. Miyuki wouldn't allow those thoughts to invade her mind.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had the girl been abe to see, she coud have seen a grin on Tatara's face. It wasn't malevolent, more of an automatic reaction to the way she reacted to him. He should have expected it, Kids didn't seem to like to be corrected in what they thought was right. So that in turn would mean the girl indeed wasn't lost, or she only told herself she wasn't. For now he decided to believe her. He went back to his usual smile though when she asked him for help. "I can't deny a lady help now, can I?" He answered her and thought of extending his hand before he decided to ask her how she wanted to go about it. "Do you want me to hold your hand, or do you want me to just be there for you?" As a doctor he had to respect his patients wishes and touching others was always a difficult subject, especially when they were kids and he didn't know anything about them. He also didn't wanna make a scene at what was probably his future workplace. He was a little surprised at the way she asked for his name, couldn't she tell from his voice either? First Kou now Miyuki? Miyuki did even assume he could have been female... Here was to hope she was only careful and didn't actually doubt it. "Hnhnhn, I am indeed a 'mister', my name is Tatara, nice to meet you Miyuki." He said with a little laugh to try and seem friendly as he thought about her words. So she was a blind academy student who needed help walking down stairs? He felt bad for her if she was actually blind and not only hurt at her eyes, she must be having a hard life. "An academy student, hm? You must be a really hard worker not being able to see." He again didn't wanna ask her about it, but instead wanted to see if she would react to his words. If she didn't, he'd eventually ask himself.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miyuki nodded to him, denying any help would be quite mean. She reached her hand out, she was used to holding hands with people to guide her so it was probably the most comfortable thing for her. He'd have to grab her hand since she didn't know where his hand was at. Through small vibrations, she could only sense so much right now. " Holding hands is fine After I'm out of this maze I know my way home." She explained with a cheerful tone of voice. Nurses usually led her around, but, she wanted to do it on her own. She accepted his help because she wanted to, not because she needed it. Meeting new people was something she loved doing, and she'd be happy to get to know someone else. "What was that noise?" She asked referring to the sound he made when he answered her question. "It's nice to meet you Tatara too." She said with a smile.

Miyuki wasn't sure how to respond to his statement, she was a hard worker, but she didn't the difference. "I am a hard worker, though I don't know if its because I can't see. I'm a hard worker because I work hard." She stated with a nod. "My Papa taught me how to see through Vibrations, but I can only use it to about a foot, in not less around myself. I hope by training harder I'll be able to fully use my senses to see, probably better than you non-blind people." She explained, though she was teaching her self now, it slowed the prosses down quite a bit. She could hear very well, the doctors say better than most people, it's probably to make up for her sight. "And yes, I am blind, if you were wondering. Born blind, So I don't wear this ribbon just for fashion." She said with a smile to show him it didn't bother her. Most people wondered if she was blind, she thought it'd be obvious to some, but who knows, maybe she was covering her eyes on purpose for training purposes. Unfortunately, she wasn't covering her eyes to train.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara extended his gloved Hand and took the girls in his own, waiting for her to lead them as he didn't really know where she wanted to go, although she didn't have many options to take to get downstairs. He raised an eyebrow as she asked about a strange noise, he himself hadn't heard any though and so looking around wouldn't do anything for him. It took him a moment to realize what she might have meant when she said there was a strange noise. "Do you... Is my laugh that weird?" He scratched his head as this was actually new to him, it seemed like without seeing it, him laughing wasn't that easily identifiable. He listened to her explaining the ways of her seeing, or rather not seeing but feeling and hearing. He had heard of such techniques, sensing Chakra was one adventageous Ability he had been training himself. The aspect of seeing better without relying on eyes was an interesting aspect though as he couldn't imagine it himself, he was born with eyesight and trying to fight like she intended to would probably confuse him for too long to be effective and would waste his eyesight. He looked her in the face, specifically were her eyes were hidden under the cloth. "And can't they help you with you eyesight? I'm not really advanced in my medical jutsu knowledge, but I assumed there might be a way to heal eyesight loss." This was a guess as he hadn't really had access to much medical knowledge from the shinobi world, he wanted to learn it properly and not just copy books. He reamined silent for a good moment, thinking about her situation. She seemed to be a good girl, trying her best to make the most of her situation and he coud really appreciate such people, he was glad that he got to meet her, but wanted to help her out at the same time, such was his character.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once Tatara took Miyuki's hand, she started walking towards the stairs, where she last remembered them being. Miyuki made a slightly confused face when he asked if he meant his laugh, "It was before the laugh, it was like Hnnhnn." She stated, it sounded like a struggle, or something to her. Once they got to to the stairs she started to step down, having more confidence that someone else was there. THrough vibrations in the air, she could tell how far to step, but stairs still unsettled her. "I'm not sure which way is out of the building..." she said once they reached the bottom of the stairs. There were signs, but she couldn't read them.

Miyuki shook her head when he asked about healing her eyesight. "My parents had me go through an operation not too long ago to try to fix it, I don't remember if they took me in for anymore, but it didn't work. There might be a way, but I really don't feel like spending my life in this building. I'd rather be training and learning how to find my own way to see." She explained, then she showed a big smile. "I am happy this way." She said in a cheerful tone of voice, she didn't want to change, her blindness was apart from her, and she planned on keeping it that way.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara held her hand in a gentle manner, just following her as she made her way to the next set of stairs. On their way down he kept his eyes on her movements, but to him she could have been a reguar seeing human aswell, granted that she seemed to be a little more careful then most, but she could walk the stairs alone if she wanted to by his estimations, so she only seemed to rely on him for safety, or maybe she actually needed his guidance beyond this point. For once he had nothing to say though, his laugh seemed to be rejected completely, she didn't even realize it was his laugh... "I understand now, I'm sorry for the confusion, I tend to laugh with my mouth closed, so it's more of a giggle and might sound a little weird... I assure you everything is perfectly fine." It indeed made sense for her not to know where to move next, she probably had a hard time remembering her way with having to pay attention on where she was moving at the same time. He nodded to himself and started answering her "From here it is about ten steps to the right, turn right and then you walk down the whole corridor. A few more steps to the right again and you'll be in the entrance hall. If you don't mind I'll keep you company until we're there."

Tataa listened to her words, sligtly nodding with a smile on his face. "It is good to be honest with yourself, if you want to stay like this then nobody should try to enforce anything on you. But you also shouldn't hold back if you ever feel like yours missing eyesight is holding you back." He took the lead, guiding her through the corridor. "If you need help with anything I'll be sure to help to the best of my ability, I'm planning of becoming a doctor here afterall and on top of that I see myself as somewhat of a teacher, it's my way of helping."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miyuki walked with Tatara, he led her most of the way already. She dropped the laughing thing since it felt a little awkward. She also didn't want to comment on how she didn't recognize it, it was an honest mistake, but still. She didn't want to admit she was wrong, and by keeping the conversation up, it would become more clear she didn't know the difference. She was still learning, after all, she couldn't see his face, or tell what expression he was making.

He went on to explain how to get out of here, she made note of it. He didn't leave yet at least, so she didn't have to get there on her own. "I'm sure I can manage." She stated in a proud tone of voice. She was sure of herself, and she knew she just needed to train more. "If you're becoming a doctor, then I guess I'll encounter you again." She stated, she used the word encounter since it made more sense. usually, people say 'see', but she wouldn't see him. She tended to avoid saying words that included sight since it didn't make sense for her to use them. At least for right now.

Once Miyuki was to the exit she let go of Tatara's hand and faced him. "Thank you for the help, next time I won't get lost." She stated, she would try her best to pay attention next time. And maybe next time she'd be able to use her abilities better. After all, she didn't plan on coming back to the hospital for a few months. So she had a set goal in mind to find her sight by then. She could sense Vibrations, and she could hear very well. Training is all she needed to unlock her abilities.

"Good-bye for now." Miyuki stated, she then turned and walked out the door. She was heading home for now, but she planned on finding a place to train for the rest of the day. Visits to the doctor made her impatient in a way.

[mft]
[Topic left]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her eagerness brought a another genuine smile to his face, she wasn't someone to be down on her disability, which was great. "I would hope so." He said in response to her saying they would encounter again, maybe then he could teach her something aswell, although he wasn't to sure she would appreciate it if he was overly helpful around her blindness.

"Don't feel like you have to do everythign alone, it is fine to ask for help if you need it." He said in reply as to reaching the entrance. He watched her as she tinred her back and left, only letting out a parting, "Goodbye, little one." Before turning around after she left and walking back up again, exploring the rest of the public spaces in the hospital.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back