Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Personal Matters [Requesting Audience or Entrance]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Life was a glorious thing to behold. Here, in all the most basic of places, life was cultivated. Sarunishi smiled a bit upon viewing the massive gates. He was reminded of his own four brothers who had also been tainted by demonic influences and given as gifts. Now, here Sarunishi stood feeling as if he had finally arrived in the place he had also meant to grow up. Now, of course, he was nothing like he would have been if he were left alone. So many lost memories and fractured thoughts were somewhere in his shattered mind. He was mostly in control of himself, but even now he was prone to rages and bouts from time to time.

So he approached the gates. He expected to be stopped. He was an oddity, but perhaps not as much of an oddity as one would expect ina place such as this. A man of his stature and appearance could be welcomed here. He was but a living embodiment of the earth given one of its most savage forms. Sarunishi would press on unless stopped. Then thingd would become far more interesting.

[Sorry for any spelling mistakes. On my phone killing time.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Endo personally made it his aim to be apart of the defending of his nation. A daily routine of his, the watching of the gates was something that he took very seriously and welcoming newcomers, old friends and merchants alike was just part of the job. He'd been doing some reading lately though, and with all of his reading he'd actually been going over the ancient text of Tsuchikage long ago. A long line of them extending back ages and centuries before even his own time, there was a rather peculiar blip in the otherwise rather typical tales. For some odd reason the rank of Tsuchikage was abolished out of the blue. The ins and the outs, the who's and what's were expunged from the records and being the nit-picky person that he was, he wanted answers. Things rarely happened without a reason and Haruka's mother would have been the one to know exactly why as she was the former Daimyo right? This having been something long before his time, the record of the last Tsuchikage was beginning to intrigue him as many could recall but few could put a finger on it. Lost in his own thoughts about a kinjutsu strong enough to erase both memory and pen stroke alike, he happened to spy one rather peculiar fellow below and he leaped to greet him. "Hark, who goes there?" he asked as he landed amid all the many robes keeping his features relatively indiscernible save for piercing green eyes.

OOC: Topic Entered.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bright red eyes scanned the landscape with no true intention until he was greeted. The words and sounds all made sense in his mind. They rang out like a dinner bell over the hills calling him home for supper. Hark. Such words cut straight to his rock heart. With a minor exhalation of ash as if Sarunishi was sighing, he smiled wide at the man before him all wrapped up. Sarunishi was simply shirtless with a hakama around his waist. His polished obsidian skin shone in the light like one would expect.

"I am at a loss. Where is this place? I am Tsuchi Sarunishi and this reminds me all too well of something long since past when I had brothers."<i></i> came words as he locked his eyes. His talon like fingers stretched time and again as he spoke and waited. This was all too familiar.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"This is the border of 'here' and 'there'," Keita answered, stepping out from the conveniently dim hall. "Welcome to the Titan's Keep, the wall guarding Maruishi and the village of Stone: Iwagakure." Keita had little reason for actually being within the Titan's Keep. Like he had done for the greater portion of his time as the Jun of the Shamans, he came to the Keep to speak words of encouragement to the Guardians and offer healing and assistance as it was needed: doing gate duty where the gate was laxly held was included.

Another was here to meet the guy, but he decided to say "hark." Who said that? They would have to be stranger than the Jun, even! It was just weird, and that was his chance to handle this visitation.

"Few happen upon the gate without knowing knowing where they are. Are you looking for something," Keita's eyes narrowed slightly, "or someone?" The guy mentioned lost brothers, 'had' suggested they had died. It was a common fate, not only as a shinobi, but for all mortals. Things died. So it goes. "I know not of any other place that might seem familiar to the Keep. Are you from around here?"

[A wild Keita has appeared!]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tsuchi Sarunishi . . . the name sure sounded legit but Endo wasn't one for using names as a proper basis getting to know somebody. The head Shaman had opted to join him, Endo wasn't too sure that he liked shamans but since they were here, he figured that he'd allow them their due. More importantly though, this Sarunishi fellow was seemingly lost and Endo was in the business of turning the lost and wayward into soldiers. Still opting not to reveal who exactly he was yet, he allowed the shaman his words before he himself offered his own. "Brothers you say . . . why, we're all brothers and sisters here. Perhaps you meant to stumble across the land of Wind to the South or the mountaintops to the West where the land of Lightning is? Our land is a land of harsh realities where only hard work yields results. Surely your brothers must have been forged under the toughest of pressures to have hailed from this land, the Earth, no?" Allowing the gentle sea breeze to ruffle the heavy garments about him, his eyes scanned around for any possible would be assassins while his mind traveled down memory lane to what he'd been studying the night before. While the village hadn't exactly been torn asunder what could be discerned about the last reigning Tsuchikage was that he or she had done something far greater than those before them. One title in particular did manage to surface in but a single line on a scroll much older than he, "The Mad Titan". He rather liked the name and if it wasn't so daunting he'd have taken it on himself. However, "The Centurion", seemed more his fancy as he wanted the respect of those that served with him, not their fear. Bah, he didn't see or sense any danger so he opted to focus his thoughts back on the present. With this man right before him. Something about his skin, his gait, his entire aura really, was off. "Perchance, how old are you, good sir?" The question came out before his mind could register how best to ask it but once it was before him, there was no taking it back.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Older than most. Younger than some. This all feels similar, yet it isn't what I remember. It's all refined. But I was shackled off to Leaf. A gift, as were my brothers. One of each elemental demon bound into our forms and sent off as an offering But, I suppose, I am being far too open. Had I known such a place was here, I'd have sent invitation for my services. I've been called a titan, a monster, a boogeyman, and more. But yes, we were forged under similar conditions with blood old as mountains."<i></i> Sarunishi's twisted grin split his face open to reveal his particularly virulent maw. Like a komodo dragon or otherwise, it was impossible to tell what contagions brewed within his very being.

"Few happen, you say? I believe not in fate, mind you, but if hard work is what yields results, then I feel I was meant for no other land. I've traveled all lands. Mist, Leaf, Sand, Lightning. I know not of any other by my name, yet you do not shirk away in fear or otherwise. This...this makes me smile all the more"<i></i> With a minor cackle and hands flexing ever so slightly, his bare feet flexed as well, digging toes into the earth to take in every single vibration. This was good. A land where none truly knew him. Perhaps here, in addition to his 'home', could he build a true business. "If this is Earth, what be the relation to Leaf?"<i></i> Spiteful and full of venom. Sarunishi truly hated such a land now, more than ever, and more than he could ever fathom.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, yes, monsters and ghouls and the spirits hiding under a child's bed. Such were the stories we were told as children to stay safe, protected by our fear. Such stories," the Jun would pause to take a moment to watch the guy, this Tsuchi Sarunishi, "are true it would seem." This character was an interesting one. A cultured man, perhaps? Perhaps just wizened well enough. The guard on duty, still one Keita was unfamiliar with, spoke well enough. Everyone was brother and sister in this harsh land where one was more like to survive offering their life as a shinobi -- yes, with the job where one's life means least is where one is like to have the most, the old ones must revel in the irony.

Hard work was the ultimate virtue of the country, Keita could not deny that. The landscape would be little more than assorted rocks without it. "A well-traveled man, I see. Your soles -- all three -- must be worn to their very end, my the Old Ones grant you peace with that." It was a simple prayer. Little more than recited words said whenever a Shaman thought it appropriate.

"Neutral, so far as I can tell," Keita would interject immediately after the question -- its tone drastically different than before. Keita's eyes would focus solely onto the man. Strange behaviors naturally had to be watched. "Though, the people of the country have been permitted refuge here."

Now why would he want to know that?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Foot tapping and head scratching aside, Endo was officially intrigued. This man wasn't talking just to talk and he certainly wasn't looking for a fight. There was a genuineness to his story and Endo wanted to know more. Then too, there was also the fact that he was currently in the business of army building and if this man brought valuable skills and assets to the table then Endo wanted in. Politics were politics though, one often had to assert themselves with their chest stuck out before others would recognize the true power of strength. "Some call me the Centurion . . ." Endo started off before he started to undo just the wraps covering over the bulk of his face as he pulled out wire framed glasses and set them on his face. Yes, now he could see things very clearly without having to reveal a certain pesky genetic trait of his. His skin tone the color of the earth he gave a big smile as he blinked before give a quick nod.

"Recently somebody felt me worthy enough to inherit the Tsuchikage, title but I'm not one to measure stature based off of titles alone. Crazy world that we live in . . ." Endo paused before clearing his throat and taking out a single kunai and twirling it in his fingers before holding it, handle out towards Sarunishi to take hold of. "Do you think that you would kill me if the opportunity presented itself? I mean only to ask because the Leaf, Konoha as they call it has fallen to far more subtle mens whims. If I allow you through these walls I'm allowing you to get close to those that I love so I'd rather you attempt to kill me now if that's you're aim, so that I can know where you stand. Unless of course . . ." He smirked as he used his other hand to wave towards the city beyond. "You simply wish to come home." Such a strange invitation, it was a wonder what went through Endo's mind at times but to imply that he didn't think himself totally in control of the situation would have been a fools choice.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ripples in the earth. Sarunishi felt it all as he looked around not only with his eyes, but senses the movements of all things with his feet. He stood and listened well. Centurion? What were these monikers? Sarunishi himself had no title as far as he was aware. He was not one to really put much heed into such things as well. He'd only stated what he had been called during his life until this point. "Tsuchikage? So this, perhaps, may be my home long lost...? Hmmm. In regards to leaf, they made me a prisoner and a slave. I was kept held for ages. I grew quite tired and when given the means to move, I left, chains and all thanks to one Hasegawa Mana rest her soul."<i></i> Sarunishi rambled a moment and smiled as he prostrated himself upon the ground.

"What would be the point in killing you? You're no threat to me. There is no gain from it. I've no profit. No, sir, I am a man of business. I simply wish for Leaf to burn, as many do, for what they did to my brothers and I long ago. That is all."<i></i> Stirrings within Sarunishi twisted every which way as steam vented from his body and the temperature of the immediate area rose. His demon was roused for the first time in years as a separate entity. There was no cohabitation at this moment. It was something growing and budding in and of itself. It was wrestling itself awake so that Sarunishi and it could speak more freely, opposed to being of one mind.

"Tell me more."<i></i>

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hrm, this could be used to his advantage. Not that he wasn't still an ally of the Leaf but if this man had a vendetta against one of their own, perhaps . . . His thoughts trailed off at the idea of causing an international stir. Hasegawa Mana eh? He'd have to ask Umashi just exactly how best to find this Mana girl. He hadn't recalled seeing her on the battlefield at any particular point in time. Sliding the kunai back into the folds of his clothes he nodded to the man before him. "Come, let us talk further within the walls of security." With that, Endo would usher the man and even the shaman with him to more private quarters out of earshot from those who would wish to initiate some sort of issue of things.

OOC: Err, welcome to Iwa . . . I guess you no longer need access rights anymore, XD!

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Tsuchikage and a wanderer from Leaf? A prisoner and a slave, there; much the same here was the Jun Keita. He'd offer a word, but was stopped by this apparent leader of the village and his policy for letting just about anyone into the village. It wasn't a bad policy; it provided Iwagakure with many workers, whether they be single-contracted mercenaries or lifelong shinobi of the village.

At least this guy was calm enough to know murder would be pointless here. Like Sarunishi had said, there would be no gain from it. This man was a man of business, and business was profitable here. He'd do well if he stayed, just as like if he left.

"There's a profit to be had, and even slaves are known to rule, Sarunishi. Welcome to Iwagakure." And with that, Keita left, though not in the direction the apparent Tsuchikage had. No, the Jun would remain here, to see what he might do in other places of the Keep. There were things to do, and a profit to reap. Yes, Keita did quite like putting it that way. Reaping a profit. It had a nice ring.

[Topic left. Sorry for the poop post, but finals are coming and I'm booked with work and don't wanna hinder y'all any more.
Access granted to Sarunishi as of Endo's post.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"There is no such thing, my new friend. Security is but an illusion. Simple enough to understand, I am sure, for shinobi and especially a Kage such as yourself."<i></i> There was a mildly mocking smile on Sarunishi's face. It was rarely ever intentional, but he found it amusing that people consider they still had security. Here he was standing on the doorstep of a nation of ninja. There was little that would stop him, let alone others, from entering such walls unobstructed. His smile slipped away as a small expulsion of chakra released from his mouth in the form of highly acidic spit. It hit the ground and fizzled for a moment before evaporating.

He would follow this Tsuchikage without worry. He was curious how such a place still existed. Was it new? Was it continued from what was old? What was it all? He had many questions. Well, he had a few questions. He hoped for them to be answered, but things people wanted in life and what they actually wanted were two separate things. Sarunishi knew the world turned plans upside down so he always planned to be poor and destitute. Looking upon him now, one might consider him a person of little to minor significance. His feet shifted ever so slightly to feel that Keita seemingly would not be following them and that was fine with him. He didn't particularly care one way or the other. Plus, if he really did want to kill someone, having one less person watching him made it easier. Mindfully, he didn't actually plan to kill anyone here, but no one knew that for sure.

So it would begin or end. It didn't really matter. There was always work to do.

[Topic Left/Following Inu Endo]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back