Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Personal training.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood in the middle of the field, panting heavily, she cleaned sweat off of her face. She had been training with one of the Jounin teachers for a while now, trying to increase the amount of genjutsus she knew, but this guy specialized in countering them. It wasn't easy.

"Come on Asuka." He spoke with a smile on his face, a taunting pose. "We both know you can do better than that."

Clinching her teeth Asuka charged, her sword in hand but her attack was easily dodged, of course she was hoping for that. Using her momentum she teleported behind her target, continuing the swing but unfrotunatley it was blocked. "You rely too much on those eyes of yours." He said with a sigh.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" Please work, please work. She kept thinking starying right at her targets eyes. He covered his eyes in pain. It had worked. Now she had the advantage. A small smile on her face. But her distraction made her make another mistake. She was noisy.

A quick step to the right made her target shoot a wind blade at her, hitting her right in the chest, making her fly backwards. Well, that will teach her to always be on guard. "You're too stubborn." He spoke once the effect of the Genjutsu had vanished. "You rely too much on a power you got no idea how to use."

"I do know!" Asuka responded standing back up "I'm trying and training to cover my other weaknesess, I'm not a prodigy. Things take time."

[WC=268]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back