Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pick Your Poison (Hyazo)

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shashu stood alone at a mixing table in one of the deeper rooms of the Sileo, a climate controlled room filled with meticulously labeled racks of various plants, fungi, bacteria dishes, and the occasional mineral sample. It was a pretty good sized cavern too. There was ample room for workspaces amongst the equipment, extra care had been taken in its construction to make sure that no outside contaminants could make their way in. The overall impression reminded one of a medical storage facility, but no med-nin would mistake it for such. Each and every sample filling the shelves was hand-picked to harm, not help; whether it be lethal, hallucinogenic, crippling, or simply pain inducing, each and every one was a poison chosen for its deleterious effects on the human body. This was a room every ANBU was expected to be familiar with. Even those who did not directly utilize poison could benefit from the wide selection of antidotes. Shashu, however, knew it more intimately than most.

She finished mixing a vial of clear fluid and studied it for a moment, looking to make sure it had settled properly. Any particulates in the solution would lower its efficacy, and while there were times when a weakened poison was useful that wasn't what she was here for. Once satisfied she scribbled a few notes down and emptied the vial into her mouth, then hit a timer. After exactly fifteen seconds she spit it into a bucket and scribbled some more notes.

"Blech. Still too weak," Shashu muttered, her face screwing up in disgust as she rinsed the poison from her mouth. "Foul too, even worse than the last batch. Must be killing the bacteria." She sighed. "Well that sets out serpentstone then. Hmm...what to try next..." A pencil tapped idly against her lips as she pondered. What to try next indeed.

[WC: 310]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Simply put , Zo was finding himself more and more active around the ANBU quarters being a Captain now. However, he took it with a grain of salt in all of this to begin with. Zo wasnt about to lose faith in the rest of his branch because of a corrupt leader. He wasnt convinced that Kouin would become better, only try to facilitate himself in the branch and village more and more. He was a captain now. He needed to act more like it... stop being lazy and more li-... And as he paced himself through the halls of the Sileo, he'd catch the voice deep within. A voice that he wasnt accustomed to hearing of all things. "Hm?", someone must be doing some work down here. Though he was inquisitive... it was down by where the apothecary... taking a few notes in his small book he'd place it back in his cloak. He was dawned in his full ANBU Attire, black cloak, with armor and gloves, and his Kabuki mask. on his armor though was the badge of the Captain.

Taking a few steps towards the door he'd hear the sounds of bubbles and such filtration, dipping into the ground with the use of Inner Earth Reflection Lure he'd reappear out of the ground moments later a few feet away from Shashu. He couldnt help but appreciate her figure. Sleek and sexy. She looked flexible and agile. Everything an ANBU needed to be at times. Strong and her stance was quite confident. But that ass... That ass was spectacular. However, his chakra presence was being known by this point so to ensure he didnt get stabbed he announced his presence. "Maybe bloodstone or Lazurite would suffice?", Zo dabbled in poisons enough to make his own antidote for an ailment of pain that had been hitting him from his fight with Kouin. He rather didnt like going to the hospital much so why not right? The purple pills he took were a mix of Euphorium and crushed Turmeric, to which he would take one as he lifted his mask from his face.

"I dont believe we've met...", and he'd leave it at that lingering on would make things even more awkward than usual. Something about this room felt comfortable. The plants and such some of which he knew and could create from pure chakra. Others, he'd never seen before. However, it was the nature of this room that felt like he was meant to be here. "I'm Mori.", Wood. which he layeth.

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Like a sixth sense, a familiar tingle at the back of her neck alerted Shashu of another's presence. In and of itself that wasn't too unusual; the poison stocks were by no means a restricted area. ANBU came through at all hours of the day to refill their supplies. No, what was unusual was the fact that whoever it was had forgone the use of the perfectly viable door and had yet to show sight or sound of themselves. Shashu could only think of a few reasons anyone would go through the trouble: it was one of the overeager trainees trying to show off, or someone had infiltrated the Sileo and was here to either sabotage the stocks or take out a lone ANBU.

Shashu didn't keep up to date on new recruits and had no idea if anybody had joined recently, but it was likely a trainee. The idea that anybody had infiltrated the Sileo to come and sabotage the poison stocks was laughable, and if they were here to kill they'd have gone after somebody more important first. There would have been alarm almost instantly, and there was nothing but the hum of equipment. Still, it rarely hurt to be careful. Regardless of identity she gave them no indication that she was aware of their presence. She'd wait til they made their move, avoid it, and see how things happened from there.

Strangely enough however, the presence crept right up behind her and...stopped. As she could neither see nor hear them, and there was no opportunity to use a genjutsu, Shashu assumed they were using Reflection Lure. If it were a trainee trying to prank her they would need to get closer, and yet they were just sitting there. A bit curious, she bent over the table to hide a handseal, but stopped when a thought struck her.

Wait. They're just sitting there, watching, not making a move. And from this angle...they seriously did all that just to stare at my ass? Honestly, she couldn't decide if she was more amused or irritated by the idea. And here I am bending over the table like I'm giving them a show. Ugh.

That thought irritated her. She straightened casually, and was just about to turn and stomp a hole through to whoever was ogling her when they decided to make an appearance. He was dressed head to toe in black ANBU armor and cloak with a captain's badge on the left breast of the armor itself. The mask was unfamiliar, but that was to be expected considering how little she socialized with the other ANBU. Apparently he had been listening in on her as well, as he popped a pill and offered some suggestions while she looked him over.

"Hmph." Probably just saying the first thing that comes to mind so I don't punch his face in on reflex. As if I'd do something so undisciplined. Although... She speculated for a moment, then scribbled something down. I suppose it's worth a try.

The black cloaked ANBU introduced himself as she headed into the stacks to fetch out the next sample, trying to be suave while giving his callsign as Mori. A bell rang in her head. Word had gone out just a few days ago that a new second in command had been appointed, and that callsign identified him as such.

"Bikou, as in 'faint light'." Shashu called over her shoulder as she searched. A small white box had she was looking for and she brought it back, setting aside the serpentstone to return when she was done. "Lazurite might increase the effect, but I already have the strength where I want it. Bloodstone though... She opened the container to reveal a chunk of crimson coloured, almost viscous metal. A small flake of the substance was enough for her purposes, which she ground to a fine powder and added to a partially filled vial, turning it a cloudy red. "That ought to keep the keep the bacteria alive and increase blood flow, resulting in a faster poison. We'll see in a few minutes." The vial was added to a mechanical mixer and a button was pressed to set it spinning.

Her arms crossed, Shashu leaned back against the table and addressed Mori with a smirk on her face. "So, Vice Commander, did somebody issue you the wrong badge or did you grab the wrong one in your hurry to go stare at your subordinates' asses?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Then she decided to bend over as he'd get a slight better view of that slender backside she had working, but out of respect he'd try to look away. Smirking though, he would finally lift his mask from his face revealing himself to her fully at least his face wise. His hair was tied back in his under armor. She was intriguing to say the least at the very common notions of thoughts that he'd have cross his mind, she was going to rip his head off. Though, it didnt matter honestly. He wasnt going to let things get bad. "Hm... Nice to meet you Bikou.", smirking at her speaking of poisons she was quite versed with it. 'Must be her specialty.' his head would nod at it. He didnt know much about the types of precious metals that could be used for more elaborate poisons.

"Well then, a few minutes? You work quite fast, when I request new supplies of Poisons, especially with black lotus and Strainweed. I hate it sometimes, but eh, maybe I know who I can go to for better poisons?", which made him think she was some sort of Yamanaka. Then again he hadnt seen many of those hanging around. Maybe she was more of a rarity than that, something he'd never actually seen before, not even heard of. Who knew when it came to ANBU they were so few and far between with unique abilities everyone wanted to be heavy hitters or try their wits at a lightning affinity. He didnt mind it for Medics though lightning could serve a dire purpose to save lives.

However, he was thrown off by her last comment... more so question... his face glowing a light shade of red in his embarrassment, he would pause for a moment shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose, looking down to his badge, it was indeed the badge he was given by Kouin, but she knew him as the vice commander, maybe he'd just have to get issued a new one and not bullshit with it. "...Ack, thats a damper on a first meeting. I actually didnt mean to look, but I knew this room was humidified, so to keep the levels of the room consistent I decided not to take the door. When I came up that was all I could see, while I'd definitely like to compliment you, I do apologize for disrespecting you in any way.", bowing his head and placing his hand over his heart. He'd lift once more, "Also I think that bastard Kouin gave me the wrong badge to begin with...", shaking his head he'd frown his anger with the man riddled on his face but he'd let it go for now.

"If you'd like... I could test your poisons out for you? I'll be able to dissolve most of them in and with me abilities." He'd try to help break that little bit of ice. Then again it was definitely going to be something that he would enjoy if she did indeed say yes. Progress right?

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shashu raised an eyebrow at the peeping Vice-Commander's excuse.

"You know, this would be rather poorly climate controlled if the designers didn't take into account people actually opening the door. It's got some sort of chakra barrier that keeps the air out, but lets people in. Makes it feel pretty weird if you walk through with your mouth open." Her shoulders rose and fell in indifference. "Ah well, can't be helped I guess. So long as you don't get any ideas I'll let you off the hook. This time."

She paused for a moment, furrowing her brows while she took in his prosthetics. Word had gotten around about their new Vice Commander's battle with the former missing-nin and his subsequent loss of limb. Ironically, the losses suffered by the ANBU at Kouin's hand were the only thing keeping him alive. He'd proved his strength, and as a result most were wary enough to watch and wait for him to slip up. The ANBU were nothing if not cautious.

"Yeah...he's a bastard alright. A two-faced conniving bastard. He's strong enough, for sure, but I don't believe for a second he's genuine. I was there when Saito made him Sennin...you should have seen it. This guy, kills two of our own, hospitalizes the Sennin, and takes your limbs, yet as soon as Saito walks in the room he's blubbering and swearing to Shinbatsu that he didn't mean it, that it was all a mistake. Bullshit is what it is. Claims to respect our laws and customs, then breaks in and attacks the first authority he sees. Pfah."

Shashu shook her head, expression clearing as she changed the subject. "Anyways, enough about him. You asked about poisons. I have something for an affinity for them, in case that wasn't obvious. Most of what I use I mix myself, and I don't do work for others unless it's something special. If I start doing that people will be bugging me for everything instead of learning how to mix it themselves, and that's a pain I'd rather avoid." The idea was dismissed with a wave of her hand. "Though, like I said, if you need something for a special occasion I might be persuaded to help you out."

A grin split her face at that, and it only widened as the mixer chimed it's completion. "As for testing what I make, I'd take you up on that except for two reasons: one, I wouldn't advise it with you still taking pills for that arm and leg, and two, it's better if I take it myself to monitor the effects. Still, if you really think you're up to it..." She removed the vial from the machine, inspected it for a moment, and handed the blood-red liquid to Hyazo. "Be my guest, Mori-san. It should take effect no later than fifteen seconds, after which your muscles should start locking up. Let me know if you start feeling anything else, I'll need to write it down."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'She bought it?' his expression under his mask would be... wildly happy. It wasnt something that he wanted to keep going it was something to lose face in front of subordinates but he would not want to take that chance. So with that he would nod, before finally taking off his mask, "Heh, be that as it may this is actually my first time in this room, I didnt know the things setup but I knew just from mixing chemicals myself, allowing outside interferences can cause people to lose limbs or worse.", nodding once again he would set his mask on a nearby table before removing his head garbs as well. The under armor that kept all of his hair from moving around wildly and obnoxiously in battle. allowing his pony tail to flow down his back he'd nod.

"You cannot keep a man from his ideas, nor can anyone keep a woman from hers. I wont impede on you, and I will respect your body and your space." 'Until further notice...' snickering in his head he'd frown externally, hiding the facade of this situation but he had his own ideas and thoughts, but he would never press the issue. Zo was a genuine guy like that. Sorta. Though, listening to the woman speak making sure to keep eye contact or to just look away as she spoke giving off the look as to be thinking about her words as she spoke them. It was quite odd, the same man that had such bravado, such poise was on his knees begging for his life? Under the great name Shinbatsu? 'How dare he...' his face grew furious as she continued speaking. Oh would Zo have Kouin's Limbs for his own when he got the chance. And she was right... but Zo had been saying that from day one. Zo knew the opposing side of it all.

"He even planned things with Titan. Even plotted the death of the Raikage. However, it is by the Raikage's decree that I do nothing. And as the Captain of his personal guard I will do as he wishes but I wont hesitate on getting my second shot at Kouin. Especially if he ever slips up.", Zo's tone was calloused and cold. He lost a big portion of his pride in the loss he took to Kouin. There was a big part of hismelf that wanted to just leave the village, because the hierarchy wasnt showing him that they had the situation under control. Except Ayumu. He had his head on right and it always seemed to be on a swivel. Prepped and aware. He liked that in the man, it was admirable.

Though as that would die down his ears would perk up to the notion of poisons again, yeah he enjoyed it. And as he watched her take the vial and hand it to him he would smirk. He tested it himself but he wasnt immune to poisons. Just death. So it didnt bother him too much. 'Sure, why not.' he would think as he simply nodded and downed the crimson liquid. "Cherry flavored.", he frowned as it wasnt cherry... It was disgusting and as he would smirk. Ten seconds going by, "I dont feel a t-...", and DOWN GOES ZO! His muscles didnt just lock up his body at the same time grow limp but backwards onto the floor. Out unconscious.

Oh damn.

[MFT]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Huh. What do you know, he's actually not bad looking under there. Wonders will never cease.

Shashu had been half-expecting one of those basement dwelling neckbeards from his earlier behavior. After all, who uses jutsu just to hide behind women and stare at their asses? At least if he had been doing it to peep on the women's bath or changing room it would have fallen within normal pervert levels. But to hide and stare at the behind of a fully clothed woman-as far as her ANBU gear could be considered fully clothed-that was a whole other level of desperation.

Still, at a glance he actually seemed rather normal. Well, as normal as one in their profession anyway. He had a slight sense of danger about him Shashu took a liking to; it wasn't on the same level of Ayumu of course, few could match the bloodthirsty beast that lurked within that man, but it was enough to improve her attitude towards him. Something about the eyes, perhaps, or the way the mouth lent itself to a snarl...and of course the long hair was a plus. More than once Shashu had pictured Ayumu with a long shock of wild hair. It would suit him, or so she thought.

The line about respecting her space seemed a bit cliche, but what could she expect on that front? Men the world over had lines like that at the ready in case someone shouted sexual harassment. What was more interesting was Mori's reaction to what she said about Kouin. Apparently the idea of the man who had taken his limbs crying his eyes out while begging for his life actually made him more angry than before. Shashu herself only cared about it so far as it painted the man a liar, but perhaps with Mori it was more a matter of pride? Something to consider, for sure. At a minimum she now knew the man was set on revenge. That could prove useful down the line.

Then came the poison testing. Despite her warning he seemed set on continuing, so Shashu handed him the vial and grabbed her notepad.

"Cherry flavoured? That's odd, it shouldn-oh, ha ha. Very funny."
She glared at the man while scratching out what she had been writing. "I'd appreciate if you took this seriously you know, I need to know exactly what's happening or it won't turn out right."

Of course, having said that nothing happened. Until the ten second mark that is, when he tried to say something and promptly fell over with his whole body stiff as a rod. Shashu dutifully wrote it down.

"Mhmm...speed is a little too fast, but efficacy seems to be right within acceptable bounds. If everything goes right he should wake up in about-oh Fayth he's turning red. Shit." This wasn't your average 'Oh look at your face, it's so red!' red either, this was advanced red. The color red that one usually found on Shin's dinner table. Or, to be more on-topic, the kind of red that said 'if you don't stop this all the blood vessels in my body are going to pop' and 'in case you weren't sure, that's a really bad thing'.

Lucky for you, I'm prepared for this sort of thing. I am so glad you're not a neckbeard.

Without wasting any more time Shashu got down on her knees and straddled the Vice Commander's chest, then bent down and sunk her teeth into the man's neck. Almost instantly she began pumping in high concentrations of antidote, only stopping once the red colour to his skin stopped deepening. With the immediate danger over she switched over to a steady stream of anti-coagulant to prevent clotting, then began to slowly suck the excess blood from his system.

This was going to be a pain to explain when he woke up, that was for sure.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yup. Down goes Zo. It was definitely something that would cast thoughts of 'Is this woman going to kill me?' or 'Why did this have to happen on Taco Tuesday?' he would shake his head at it all. Well he couldnt. He couldnt do anything. Actually in his unconscious state he was unaware of what was actually going on in the outside world. In his mind though he would feel his body beginning to be free, he was no longer in the room with the woman but rather in the middle of the village with Kouin. The village around him was destroyed and under fire and Zo was the last one standing... Aside from Shashu and Akane on the wayside looking on as Zo seemed to be ready for their final confrontation.

"So you've killed my Kage and made yourself out to be the true mastermind behind all of this... But now I will be the one who takes you down...", Kouin seemingly smirking at the man would offer a lifted hand as he'd show a blade of babylon pointed at Zo, "Tch, you're late, and I've taken everything away from you, and soon I will take the woman you love.", clenching his fist Zo would flip the end of his sheath into his hand before throwing it to the side, holding his blade 'Sanctuary' in his hand. The gold titanium alloyed weapon, his weapon of choice, however, he would make sure it would be the weapon that would make this man meet his end. "You'll regret those words.", Zo wasnt about to have it and so he'd lundge forward but his body stiffened up, and as he looked down the sharp pain in his legs that appeared to be the swords of babylon that he'd used....

'But when!?', he would thinkk to himself but before he could calculate a way out of it a sword would be placed into his stomach sending him laying on his back staring up to the sky, 'Fuck... this is it this time...', but it wasnt and as Zo would watch the final sword would be sent down to his neck however, he was able to inch away to his side only allowing the blade to barely graze him and his black wooden tendrils would shoot up towards the man's chest piercing through him-...

But instantly that dream was taken from him, as his eyes would peer open he could feel the black tendrils that held his body together dangling up and around where Shashu had just removed the poison. "Ugh...", not noticing that she was straddled along his chest. The pain in his neck would cause his body to flip a bit, hid threaded tendrils wrapping around Shashu's frame pulling her close to himself his hands grabbing towards her upper thigh and lower back to grip unto what seemed to be placed upon him. His vision was quite foggy in the waking moments of his formerly unconscious state, his eyes popping open and closed fluttering a bit, gripping tight and the tendrils pulling the being closer to his face he'd frown, even Zo's eyes glowing black and red for a moment as he'd finally gain full consciousness, "Tch, woman... What did you do to me?"<i></i>, The small frame of this woman seemed to go a long ways because her body was a complete mismatch from Zo's, considered one of the taller people in the village he would stand about a foot taller than Shashu. Which would lead her body to have to be placed higher up. It didnt make things better though. Being straddled in general seemed to make any man get his jimmies in a bunch and they were hot and ready like a lil Caesar's pizza.

"Wh..." his voice going back to normal noting the fangs on the woman and the poked holes in his neck, he'd frown, "Hm. Are you some sort of vampiric woman?", what was the name of it? A succubus? Maybe he'd say it? Nah, nah he wouldnt. That would land him 'dead' even though there were two hearts pumping in his chest right now. He wouldnt let that be known but his innate abilities seemed to be shown as the tendrils seemed to stitch his wound up not allowing much blood to run out of him. "...Am I at least comfortable?", he'd say with a smile. Genuinely trying to help break the ice between them but it was awkward no matter how you sliced it.

VymhXuI.jpg

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had to admit, this was a new experience. There just hadn't been any occasion to actually suck blood from somebody before. Poison yes, but blood? Even true spiders didn't drink blood exactly, they liquefied the insides of their victims and drank them like a slurry...

Yeah, probably not the best thing to think of with my teeth in this guy's neck.

That said, it really wasn't that bad. Her blood normally had a slight copper-like taste tinged with the bite she had come to associate with venom. Mori's was...actually somewhat sweet? There were the traces of poison and antidote in his system of course, but the prevailing taste was sweet. It made her wonder what Ayumu's might taste like, or Kahako's, or better yet, what hers might taste like to them...

Shashu pulled herself back. She didn't like where that train of thought was going-well she did, but that was the problem. It would be all too easy to get excited thinking of those two while on top of this guy and end up doing something she might regret. Besides, his color was returning to normal.

At least I won't have to eat lunch I suppose...wait, what?

No sooner had she removed her fangs from his neck than Mori groaned as threads rose from the skin around the wound and began stitching it together. The bleeding stopped instantly, even with the anti-coagulant, and a few fine black threads were all that remained of the small bite marks.

"Well, Mori-san," she whispered coyly as she inspected the threads. "It seems you have someth-uff!"

Black tendrils rose from Mori's body and took hold, cutting her off with a gasp. Her body was pinned forcefully against his chest by the roaming tentacles, while his hands found purchase on her upper thigh and at the small of her back, further limiting her mobility.

To make matters worse, he didn't seem to be in full possession of his senses. Aside from the glowing red eyes and strange tone of voice, he had apparently forgotten why he was in this predicament to begin with. Not to mention that, based on the pressure against her rear end, she was very aware his sails were flying at full mast.

"What did I do to you? I saved your life you big lummox. I told you not to take the poison while you were recovering, but noooo, you just had to do it didn't you?" Shashu bit back sardonically, trying to hide how flustered she was. "You ought to be thankful I was able to neutralize it and remove the excess blood, 'cause otherwise you'd have ended up as a glorified tomato!"

That seemed to jog his memory. The glow faded from his eyes and his voice returned to normal, but it was clear he was still feeling groggy. He was practically slurring his words as he asked if she was some kind of vampire.

"Vampire? Are you serious? Ok, yeah, with the fangs and the bloodsucking, but that was only 'cause your veins were about to pop. I had to relieve the pressure. So no, not a vampire."

A bit of awkward silence passed while she let his brain work though their current situation. It was a bit difficult to remain calm and clear headed, what with the flush creeping across her face from the placement of Mori's hands and his little man knocking on her backdoor, but she managed.

Until he asked what was, in her opinion, quite possibly the dumbest question she had ever heard.

"Are you comfortable?! You're not serious right? Just a moment, let me check," she replied sarcastically, then began wiggling her body as much as she could. Which wasn't much, given her current predicament.

"Oh right, I forgot. I am literally pinned to your chest by tentacles. And don't think I didn't notice where you put your hands, or where that thing in your pants is pointing. 'Am I at least comfortable'." Shashu muttered angrily while trying to wriggle out of the tentacle grip. "You better not even think of sticking that thing anywhere besides your own zipper, or the Fayth as my witness I will rip off both of your heads."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While the feeling was delightful it wasnt for him... but maybe it was and this was just the ply to get on top of him to ride his jimmies, but then again with hwo her face and such seemed to be it wasnt anything like that. The tendrils of his body would react pressing her to his body but then again, it was trying to feel her chakra to see if she had malicious intent... and when he could finally get a read on her he would think about letting go, however, he'd begin. "You need not to save my life. My life is not something that'd need saving.", he'd chime out because with anything he was partially immortal so he knew limitations.

"I'm not dumb enough to do something knowing I'd die and not have a plan myself incase you hate me as well.", his hands gripped upon her bottom nicely as he'd begin letting her go though, tight and firm it felt. Though, it could be the anger riddling her body/ Who knew in the end of it all right? Though she had to be some sort of glorified day walker vampire. But maybe that made sense to why she was as pale and different complexion as anyone else he'd ever seen. "Oh please, Rip off my head, It will do you no justice in the end... Maybe for the moment but then again this is my first time meeting you...", moving his hands away and the tendrils back into his body he'd nod. This was definitely something that would get seemingly more interesting as time would dwindle on.

She was completely out of ihs grasp now and placed back upon her feet as Zo himself would brush himself off and smirk internally, this woman was interesting, but not enough to get him to think deeply about it. She'd bit him and sucked him dry... of poisons... and it wasnt even their first date? Damn. This is scary shit yo. "I only asked if you were comfortable because I kept you in the same position you decided to lay on me with... so... Were you comfortable?", the inclination of something more was there hidden beneath the anger, she'd thought about it. He felt it. However, there was something very severe blocking it. And he'd have to dig to find out... but would he want to dig deeper into a rabbit hole only to find a snake? Or would he return to the family he long wanted...

Who knew.

VymhXuI.jpg

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite her display the Vice Commander still showed no signs of letting go. His tendrils continued to snake across her back, digging in to prevent movement on her part. It almost felt like they were...sampling her somehow, as if by doing so they could tell what she was thinking. Not that she was thinking anything at the moment besides how annoying it was to be pinned down like this, or the very insistent pressure at her backside by the nether portion of his anatomy. She was actually about to use a jutsu to slip away when Mori finally spoke again.

"Your life isn't something that'd need saving? What, are you some sort of edgy kid with a deathwish?" There was still a lot of tension in her voice, belying how flustered she really was with the situation. It wasn't in her nature to understand somebody who actually wanted to die...but then she realized what he meant by that comment.

"Oh, right, with the Revenant. Though, even with extra hearts you could ha-eeeh?!"

Mori cut her off with a statement about how he wasn't stupid enough to do what he did without some form of insurance, but that was hardly her focus at the moment. He had punctuated his statement by moving his hands from near her butt to actively grasping it, pulling her closer against his body while the tendrils tightened their grip. It was a drastic change in attitude, with Mori suddenly taking complete control of the situation. Her first reaction was surprise of course, but following that her body seemed to...relax? An electric heat ran through her at the domineering pressure, and her mind grew hazy.

Like she had in the hospital with Kahako, Shashu's body was reacting favourably to the restriction, except this time there was more...Kahako had simply been professional, almost distracted as she locked up Shashu's body and went on with her surgery, yet Mori was forcibly pulling her down while his body and actions sent very clear signals. Raw, sexual ones. If Mori could see her face right now...the look in her eyes would have surely told him everything he needed to know, and that would have been very, very bad. Some more words followed, essentially him daring her to follow through on her threat, but she was barely paying attention to them. It was an effort of will at this point to even order her thoughts correctly.

Fayth...what am I doing? What am I...why am I like this? Why is he...Shukun. The image of Ayumu flared up, giving her some purchase for her scattered brain.

No no no, this isn't right. I should be with...need to be with Shukun, not him. I can control this. I can...

Mori released her before she finished the thought, and somehow she managed to get to her feet, facing away from him and leaning on the table to hide her face while she composed herself. Even without a mirror Shashu could tell she was red as an apple, and it would be extremely noticeable on her skin. Not to mention how heavily she was breathing-no, panting would be a better word. She needed to get rid of this heat, and fast.

Then again, as if to drive it home, Mori finished brushing himself off and asked her again if she had been comfortable, pointing out that she had been the one to pick that position in the first place.

"It was only to save your life idiot! I needed a big enough blood vessel that was close to your heart to give you the antidote!"

She tried to calm herself. Her voice was noticeably higher than normal and she was still breathing heavily, so she took a few deep breaths and turned around when she felt ready to face him. Mori didn't seem too bothered by what had happened at all, and was oddly at ease save for the visible excitement below the belt, which Shashu avoided looking at. At least she could play the redness off as anger.

"It's not like I needed or even wanted to suck the blood out of you, I just figured you'd rather save yourself a trip to the hospital to get it drained so you could stop looking like a tomato. By the Fayth, I'm not a freaking vampire. As for how comfortable it was? It wasn't. Not at all, in case that wasn't obvious earlier."

He had to know she was lying. A mere student could probably tell just by looking at her, much less taking into account her body's reaction when he put his hands on her, but she couldn't give him the satisfaction. She needed to take control back in this situation before he pushed her into a corner. Figuratively, of course.

"By the way, aren't you curious why I had to bite you? I already said I'm no vampire, so why don't you venture a guess? I've even given you a few hints! Unless you were too oblivious to catch them?"

Good, good. Keep him on his toes, and hopefully we won't end up in that sort of predicament again. That would be bad.

"Oh, and while you're at it, care to tell me what all you experienced before and after you passed out? I need to log it for the poison."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was quite evident that she was going through something with this whole of the ordeal, but he did not recognize that it would be regarding his life. Though he would respond the best way possible, "Please, the poison wouldnt have killed me... Maybe taken a bit off my lifespan, but I'd be just fine." smirking and watching as she'd call him some kid with a deathwish, he would find himself in a frown. He wasnt just some kid, he was the present officer of the ANBU Corps. Effectively her boss. And a man that by no means would be disrespected in such a manner, but he would hold off on any comments regarding that... she seemed nice enough especially with her turning on the 'tomato mode' it was definitely something to behold. She was either red with anger or red out of some womanly feeling.

Though it wasnt easy for him to discern the differences at the moment, when all he knew about women was his mother and friend Miki who was a spazz. He never found it easy talking to women especially ones that he found cute. Though this was interesting. He enjoyed every moment of this, and her notions as she creamed out at him about saving his life, made him want to chuckle, but he withheld it. He didnt want to get hit, or embarrass the woman. So, with his mind solidly thinking about this situation as a whole, he found himself nodding, in response to her banter, as she would brush him off with her idle noise that she didnt even want to be sucking the blood from his body. "Well, you can hide what you will... but the look in your eye as you pulled back away from me after you drank my blood made me think you enjoyed it quite a bit~", And with those words he would find himself more and more deeply wanting to figure out that deep desire that everyone seemed to have. Maybe it was something deeper than just blood... maybe it was deeper than even love.

Obsession, defined as, an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind. And if his meager calculations were right she had somewhat of an obsession of some sort. Be it with blood, or poison, even with men that may or may not be in this very room. Zo thought she could be into him... and he didnt take it lightly. However, it was not something he would pursue until he was true it was fact. So he'd play it safe for now... answering her question he would simply nod, "I'm sure there is a reason behind it all. And I'm very sure that there has to be something with a kekkei genkai that I dont know about." nodding once again he found himself doing more and more with the idea in his head. Maybe she was some sort of succubus.

"Well... I experienced alot of pressure in my chest and a tightening of my muscles. Like they were being flooded... hence why you had to suck me dry...", innuendo? This has nothing to do with the former Tsuchikage from which he knew nothing about.... Nope... Not at all~ but with that he would fin himself hearing a call from his headset and with everything in him he didnt want to respond but if he heard it she would as well... so tapping his headset in response, "~//~Sure I'll be there to investigate it shortly... ETA on arrival. Five Minutes.~//~", nodding once more he would sigh...

"Sorry... I must be going now... but I'll surely be seeing you soon... You can put your money on it." and as soon as he would finish he'd sink into the ground again and would, if allowed, push himself to a scene of a crime that needed his personal hand.

[Topic left if allowed]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nothing could go as planned today, it seemed. He could tell she was lying. That wasn't very surprising really; although Shashu was more than capable of lying through her teeth most days, this situation was a bit different. Seduction was one thing, she could handle that. But that aura, that feel of bestial strength, and the dominating force he had used to pin her against him...that had been difficult to withstand. Fortunately for her, he took things the wrong way entirely. Perhaps it was due to some lingering feeling that she might be some sort of vampire, but he seemed to believe her reaction had been because of the blood she'd drawn by biting into his neck.

Heheh, the fool still thinks I'm some sort of bloodsucker that likes biting into...people's necks....

It was a laughable idea, but as she thought it another crossed her mind. Well, less an idea, and more of an image, a three-dimensional imaginary what-if that filled her senses for a brief second. What if...what if when he had pinned her down, instead of letting her go, he had decided to get revenge for biting his neck? What if he had taken the opportunity where she couldn't move to return the favor, biting her in the neck?

The thought sent a shiver through her body, almost turning her knees to jelly as that same coiling heat tugged just below her belly. She wasn't sure how she managed to keep her feet or any semblance of a straight face, but she did, barely catching his answers to her questions.

That...what was that? Just the mere idea of him doing...no no no, that's enough. Enough! Just...just focus.

He continued on, though whether he was oblivious or hiding his reaction was anyone's guess. Strangely, he seemed almost uninterested in discovering the reason behind her actions, citing that it was 'probably a kekkei genkai he didn't know about'. Although, he was the ANBU Vice Captain...there was was a good chance he'd simply pull her records to find out later. The idea miffed her a bit, but she could hardly complain after how many times she'd done the same. Then he tried to explain the symptoms he had experienced, which she jotted down as best she could, but midway through a call came through his headset. Something about a complicated investigation he was needed for. He made his apologies and slipped away, leaving her a few cryptic words as he left.

Gods-rotting Fayth-cursed edgelord! What in the hells was that supposed to mean?

Shashu sighed and sank to the floor the instant she felt his presence leave the room, resting her head and back against the cool metal and stone of the cabinet. There was nothing she wanted more at this moment than to curl up and take a nap right now to drive these heated thoughts away, but this was hardly the place to be doing that. After a few minutes she pulled herself to her feet and regarded the poison materials on the counter.

Gods rot it...there's no way I can finish this right now.

She tossed everything that had been contaminated with other samples or Mori's blood in a biohazard bin and carefully put the rest back where they belonged, then sealed the room behind her as she left and headed back to her apartment. She needed privacy, one of the benefits of paying out of pocket for lodging outside the barracks.

I'm going home, locking the door, crawling into bed, and I'm going to try to forget about this. But first...no. No, definitely just going to sleep.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back