Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Picknick day! » Uchiha Takeshi, Haku Yuki

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori... Being amazed by the place she had found somewhere hidden in the outskirts... couldn't help but want to show her parents exactly the same thing. Rushing home she went to bed early, just to hop out early and prepare something magical for them both... At least, the Uchiha staff did... Kotori was allowed to sit down, and she sits down on her hands. It seemed like they did not forget that the kitchen fire a few years ago... was her blame for it. Once it was packed she got a lovely meal for on bed... and since she was early, she kind of knew they wouldn't be up just yet. On her bare feet, she started to run towards the doors on where her parent's bedroom was. "Papa!! Mamaaa!! Room service!!" She shouted and would enter with the plates and drinks and a lot of things to choose from. Her red hairs were tied up together to make sure nothing would get stuck on the plates. She already was dressed up, so things were surely on the mind of the little one. "Wakey wakey sun is shaky!" She said and tried to make them more awake, placing the food away and climbs the bed with them. If they wouldn't wake up just yet... She would try to crashland on her father. "Wakeeyyyy."

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: [Topic entered] Requesting Uchiha Takeshi and Haku Yuki
Word counter: 223

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to slumber slightly as he heard the words of someone speaking inside of there room, it was someone that he recognised but he had been pushing himself to much lately the nice part of his bed had been a warm welcome, which was now in carnage by the addition of a child jumping up and down on it, as he knew full well that this was something he would have to get used to. It was clear that he would have to get up, he tried to pull the quilt back up over himself to try and pretend that the sun was not out.

However, that didn’t seem to stop the younger family member from jumping up and down. It was clear that his morning was now gone, as he knew full well that there was an incoming child. He caught Kotori mid flight though the groan that escaped his lips allowed himself to remember that he was getting older in life, this was not something that he appreciated at all. As he held the girl in his arms he glanced over to Yuki, it seemed that life was perfect for the Hokage right now as he held his child in his arms.

“Morning little one, someone seems happy today, any specific reason for the early wakeup call?”

Takeshi allowed himself to gently hold her. Making sure that she felt secure in his arms for a few seconds as he waited for a reply to the question.

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt the morning sun of her skin, she had been awake for some time now but didn’t want to disturb this moment by moving. Her head was resting on Takeshi’s chest feeling the soft raise and fall of his breath as he slept. She couldn’t help thinking that this moment could not be more prefect, there was finally time for the two of the to be together uninterrupted and she was planning to make the most of it. From the hallway outside of the door Yuki could her the sounds of tiny feet walking down the hall before stopping outside of the door, there was a few seconds before the her heard the creak of the hinge followed but Kotori’s voice breaking the silence of the morning. Takeshi stirred under her, she opened her eyes and sat up looking at her daughter smiling at her brightly.

“Morning Little Bird,” She looked at the tray that was held in the girls hands, she watched as Kotori placed it down and climbed onto the bed, Yuki shifted her position allowing her space to sit comfortably, “You made use breakfast, how sweet,” She sat behind her daughter running her hands through her hair, platting it loosely.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl had been jumping up and down and had an attempt to crash down onto her own father. That plan, however, was already stopped. She giggled loudly and placed her hands in front of her mouth. The arms of her father, the arms of a mother... They were in all the times a safe haven. She smiled brightly after her gigglish mood.

"Hmm hmm!!" She nodded towards the words of her mother and tried to get back onto her feet, before sitting down in front of her mother. "I made it! With help of the kitchen people... They didn't even let me nearby the cupboard!!" She spoke soon with a big pout and started to turn around to face her mom and trying to tickle her. "Come on!! I planned something! Please eat quick!" She said and would stop it and soon smile bright. "I have planned out something even more amazing! Want me to be back soon? Then you can eat and get dressed and I can make it even better then!" She was a ball of energy at this point of time.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself look at Kotori, the day had barely even broken but he was awake. He allowed his head to rest against the pillow for a few minutes as a sigh came to his lips as he pondered his actions he rolled over listening to Yuki speak with their daughter before he allowed himself to watch as she continued to be a ball of energy that it seemed could not be contained, he allowed himself to sigh for a few moments knowing he would have to speak at some point even if it was just to mumble out words as his mind tried to wake up on him.

“We will eat and then meet you once we are dressed Kotori, we won’t be long, but let mummy and daddy please wake up first. We will eat then we will come down dressed and ready to go my little one, but for now just make sure that you are all ready please?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori would smile bright. She was going to do stuff with her parents, they were going to spend time with her! That idea alone was making her go through the roof. SHe was happy she was like a ball of energy jumpin and skipping around. "Okay!" She shouted happily and would jump down the bed, be a little unhandy about it and almost fall down. But she kept standing. "Haha! ALmost!" She sounded as he tiny feet would carry her outside the room, running through the hallway. "Wohoo!" was a faint echo leaving the place.

[topic left]
WC: 95

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled looking at her daughter and husband, as much as she wished to enjoy a day with the two of them, unfortunately, there were things that she needed to attend to, she lend over to Takeshi and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before getting up from the bed.

“As much as I would love to join you I have something that I need to take care of my little one,” She ruffled the young girls hair and kissed her on the forehead, she took some clothes from the chest of doors and left the room getting dressed before attending to the business that she needed to do,

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lay in bed, he was enjoying the quiet world for a few minutes, without any of the hassle and noise that was people rushing around him. He just lay there as he listened to the ones, he love leave, knowing that everyone had a full day only made him want to help more but alas he would have so many more things to look at before the day was out, as he lay there just listening to the world, though it seemed that everyone was actually busy today, though the idea of spending a day outside of the office seemed bliss to the Hokage, he knew full well that he would have work to do as well.

Hauling himself gently upright he allowed himself to swing out of the bed and into an upright position, though his paths where already active and working around the place it was clear that he still had a lot of work to do himself. Going to the room to get dressed he put on his general outfit that most people where used to seeing him in, allowing a few moments before he walked out and headed to the front of the house. As always it seemed that nothing would allow for him to spending time with his family, he would have that to look forward to later in his life.

“I love you all, have a wonderful day and I will see you all when I finish work. “

With those words being spoken he exited the door to the Uchiha Clan house and headed in the familiar direction towards the Hokage rock, knowing the future would never be the same, but hoped to only improve it given time.

[MFT: 251]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back